Chapter 30

As Long As We Are Still Together

Incheon International Airport really crowd and busy with people all from walks of life. I wait for the flight boarding with aunty and Areum since uncle and Sung Jae went for scaning our luggages. I look at my phone and look surrounding looking for any sight of Ji Eun. I really hope that Ji Eun can come and meet me for the last time before I'm going to London. 

"You are waiting for someone right?" Areun suddenly asks me.

"Huh? Uhmm..... No-nothing." I said that to her.

"Lying. I know you Hyunnie. You are waiting for someone right?" Areun said that to me.

Just then, we heard an announcement that the flight to London can get ready to board. I let out a sigh. That time you can feel that Ji Eun will not come. Uncle and Sung Jae coming towards us and uncle give each one pass and uncle gives me my pasport. I look behind me and still didn't see any sight of Ji Eun. I turn back and walking behind uncle and aunty. Suddenly, I heard someone called my name out loud. I turn and see Ji Eun walking towards me.

"How could you didn't wait for me?" Ji Eun said that a little bit angry and hugging me.

I hug Ji Eun back and I can feel my shirt wet because Ji Eun is crying. I pull back and see Ji Eun eyes already wet. I look at her and wipe her tears. I know today gonna be an emotional day to both of us.

"Ji Eunnie don't cry." I said that to her.

"Hyunnie, you gonna leave me here. I'm gonna miss you." Ji Eun said that to me.

"I also will miss you too. Ji Eunnie. Thanks for coming today." I said that to Ji Eun.

"Wait, before I forgot. I want to give this to you." Ji Eun said and give me something in brown envelope.

"What is this?" I ask Ji Eun.

"Secret." Ji Eun said that to me.

"Huh? Can I open it now?" I ask Ji Eunnie.

"No. Don't open it now. Open it when you already safely arrive in London. Okay." Ji Eun said that to me.

"Okay, I promise that I will open this when I already safely arrive in London." I said that to Ji Eun.

"Hyunnie hurry up, aunty scared we will miss the flight." Aunty suddenly said that to me.

"Okay aunty, just wait a minute." I said that to my aunty.

"I need to go now." I said that to Ji Eun.

Ji Eun hugs me once again and we bid goodbye towards each other and I walk with aunty and Areum who wait for me. I can see that Ji Eun is crying. I also can feel my eyes already teary because seeing my best friends crying. I look at Ji Eun for the last time before we boarding a flight to London. I sit alone in the flight since aunty and uncle sit together and Sung Jae of course will sit beside his beloved girlfriend, Areum. Then, I off my phone and look around outside.

"Goodbye South Korea. See you again." I said that slowly.

-Ji Eun's POV-

After I went to meet Hyunnie for the last time, I drive back home. I skipped my class today because I really need to meet Hyunnie. I feel really pity on her for what happen to her lately. I drive back home and straight went to my room. I look at the picture of Hyunnie, Secret members, and B.A.P members together in the picture when we are still together. While I was looking at the picture, I got calls from my future husband, Yong Guk.

"Hello?" I said.

"Are you okay?" Yong Guk asks me.

"Nae, I'm okay. Waeyo?" I said that.

"You make me worried when I know from Zinger that you are not coming for today." Yong Guk said that to me.

"It's okay. Only today I didn't come." I said that. 

"This evening we go together look at our wedding place. Are you okay with that?" Yong Guk said that to me.

"Okay. I'm okay with that." I said that.

"I will come to your house this evening. Bye jagiya~ Take care of our baby okay." Yong Guk said that to me.

"Of course I will take care of our baby." I said that.

"Bye jagiya~ See you this evening." Yong Guk said and end up the called.

I sleep for a while and umma wake me up when umma inform me that Yong Guk already here. I take a shower and wear some nice clothes and get my bag and went down to meet Yong Guk.

"Sorry if I late." I said that to him.

"It's okay." Yong Guk said that to me.

"Umma, I'm going out for a while." I said that to umma.

"Okay. Yong Guk you better take care of aunty daughter if not you can't get married to Ji Eun. Arraseo." Umma said that to Yong Guk.

"Okay. Come we go now." Yong Guk said that and we are going towards his car.

Yong Guk drive to where we are going to held our wedding. We look surrounding and the place is better. I like that. Yong Guk okay with that and we decide to choose this place. We already choose our wedding attire and Yong Guk bring me out for dinner. Our wedding invitiation already give to the guests and we already ready for our big day. 

"Jagiya~ What is wrong with your eyes? I can see that you are crying today. What happen?" Yong Guk asks me when he realise that I'm crying today because Hyunnie already moving out.

"Nothing." I said that simply to hm.

"I know that you are lying jagiya. Just tell me." Yong Guk said that.

"If I told you about it of course that you will not interest to hear it and might get angry with that." I said that.

"What is it? I promise to hear that ang not get angry with that." Yong Guk asks me.

"About Kim Jae Hyun." I said that to him.

"What she has done to you until you are crying like this? Is she trying to do anything harm to you. You better tell me. It's all about your safety. Aish~! This really don't know how to stop doing that stuff." Yong Guk said that make me can't hold my angry from what Yong Guk said.

"Can you stop talking badly about her since you don't know why I cry about her. I'm really disappoint with you Yong Guk. I thought that you really promise to not get angry with that." I said that and stand up leaving Yong Guk there who still get angry. 

I went out from the restaurant and cry. Yong Guk chase after me and hug me.

"I'm sorry." Yong Guk said that to me.

"Your sorry is just useless." I said that.

"Okay, if you tell me why you cry about Jae Hyun maybe I will understand about it." Yong Guk said. 

"Really? Okay but you have to follow me first. Ask the rest of B.A.P members and I will ask the rest of Secret members meet up at my house now." I said that to Yong Guk.

"Okay." Yong Guk said.

Yong Guk drive to my house and when we arrive at my house, I look at Yong Guk who called the rest of B.A.P members to come here. I get into my house and straight to my room and called the rest of Secret members. Once all of them are here, I ask them to come to my room.

"Why you ask all of us here?" Sun Hwa asks me.

"Someone ask me to give it back to all of you." I said that to them and give a box which are for B.A.P members and another one is for Secret members.

"What is this Ji Eunnie?" Yong Guk asks me.

"Look what are inside the box." I said that.

All of them open the box immediately and see those things once they give to Hyunnie. 

"Wait this dress I give to Jae Hyun when she wears it at Ji Eun's birthday party." Hyosung said that.

"Kim Jae Hyun give back what you all give to her." I said that. 

"Look she also write a letter for you all. Let me read this for all Secret members." Zinger said that as she volunteer to read that since I can't read that which can make me cry once again.

To Secret, 

Thanks for being my best friends for too long. I'm very happy those past years when we still together and have up and down relationship. You all always be by my side when I'm in troubled but those are past not now. Okay I admit that I'm really hurts by your words and action. But it's okay. I don't mind at all. I want to say that I'm really sorry for what I have done to you all.

Hyosung-ah : You are really nice and always thought me as your sister and always scolded me when I didnt hear you but still It make me fun for those past years. It's okay. I will pray for far that you will always be happy with Him chan and have a family together.

Sun Hwa-ah : The one who are really hyperactive and talkative. I'm not tired be with you since you keep talking when I really don't have mood to talk to you but still the stubborn one. Hehehehe~! Aish~! I really miss those past years.

Zinger-ah : I want to say thank you for having my last time birthday party together. I will probably not forget about that day. Thanks to you. You are not talk much like Sun Hwa but always bullying me, tease me and play prank on me. Aish~! After this no one will be like you Zinger.

Lastly for Ji Eun-ah : You are really sweet and nice towards me. Thanks for coming on my parents funeral and be beside me when I really need someone. Thanks be very nice friends to me. You are really just like my unnie. Thanks be my older sister.

I don't know what to say anymore. When you all read this letter I already move far away from here so that you all no need to meet me anymore. I'm sorry for what I have done and thanks be my friends for many years. With this letter, I give back what you all have give to me. 

When, Zinger done read the letter from Hyunnie about us, I look at the rest of Secret members they all are crying.

"Jae Hyun also write a letter for us." Young Jae said that. 

All of us look at Young Jae since he hold the letter and get ready to read that.

To B.A.P,

I also want to say thank you for being my friends for so long. I'm very happy that I have 6 boys who really protect me and take care of me. I know how clumsy I am. You all also always be my side and always help me when I need something. It's all lies I said that I didn't feel hurt by your words and action. It's really too deep inside me which I know that's hard for me to cure. 

Bang Yong Guk : Thanks for being my big brother and protect me from anything. You didn't talk much just like Zinger but always join them playing prank on me and bullying me. I will miss that time. Please take care of Ji Eun and make her the most happy girl in teh world. I will pray from far about your happiness.

Kim Him Chan : You also thanks be my second big brother after Yong Guk. I will gonna miss your cooking since I learn some cooking from you. After this nobody will teach me. Thank you so much. You too, take care of Hyosung and make her happy don't flirt to any girl anymore. Hehehe~! I also will pray about your happiness from far.

Yoo Young Jae : Thanks be as my tutor. Without your helping, I will probably cannot enter the same college as you all. Without your helping in my study, I think I keep fail all the subjects maybe.After this no one can teach me like how you teach me. I'm gonna miss it. Thanks to you for helping me.

Moon Jong Up : The one that who didn't talk much with me. I'm the one who really like to bully Jong Up since he very easily to get bully because of her blur and innocent image but when he dance okay I lost it. After this I have nobody to get bully by me. Thanks be my toy. Hahahaha~!

Zelo-ah : Noona will miss this giant maknae. I miss those days that we play with X-box and I always steal your favourite cherry tomatoes. I will miss it and after this I have no one to shared my cherry tomatoes with. Thanks be my youngest brother.

Lastly for Daehyun-ah : Thanks to you who always be my side and keep protect me. Thanks also be my the first and last love in my life. I know how hurt it feel when you leave me but it's okay. I hope that you find a better girl from me who really can take of you. I'm sorry because I have to take out the necklace once you have give to me during my birthday. You told me that you want to see those necklace around my neck but I have to take it out. Thanks once again for being a friends to me and my first and last love. 

Until here from me, I want to say sorry for what I have done and I will not come back to your life and gone forever. I will not do any 'problem' towards you all anymore. Always be happy and I will pray for you from far.

Once Young Jae done read the letter from Hyunnie, all of us really cry. 

"Ji Eun, you know right where is Jae Hyun go?" Hyosung asks me.

"That's useless because she already move far way from here. She will not going back to Korea anymore." I said that to them

"If we regret now that useless. She leave this country because she know that she already doing wrong towards us and maybe embarassed for what she has done." Him Chan said that.

"Okay don't fight here. What past is past. I can only pray and hope that one day Jae Hyun will back to Korea." I said that. 

"If she really don't go back here what will you gonna do?" Zinger asks me.

"I know that she will back here like she said to me before she leave." I said that.

"What?! You meet her?" Hyosung asks me.

"Nae I meet her for the last time today before she leave this country like I promise her yesterday." I said that.

"You meet her didn't inform all of us." Sun Hwa said that.

"She also scared want to meet you all since you all always said bad stuff towards her. She really hurts you know. Okay enough talking about her. She pray for our happiness and why not if we doing the same thing towards her." I said that.

"You know right she already doing bad stuff to us right. She hurts our heart too and trying to hurt Jae Kyung. I' scared if she come back and doing the same thing to us." Sun Hwa said that.

"Just said what you want to said. I know Jae Hyun didn't do that. We know her right?" I said.

"Okay, I'm done talking and hear about her." The rest of B.A.P are leaving with the box Jae Hyun gives it back to them. 

"We too." The rest of Secret members are also leaving taking back their stuff and leave my room and my house.

I look at my boyfriend. He hugs me and kisses me and leave me in my room. I really hope that Hyunnie will okay in London. I pray for her that she will back to Korea one day.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my beloves subbies and my silent readers...... Welcome to my new subbies....

Here is another update for today. I hope that you all are enjoy reading this fic and I really sorry if my grammar are bad and feel boring.

Please do subscribe if you like this story and leave your comment. you comment encourage me to update more. Thanks for those who are keep leaving comment... I really appreciate it...... Dear silent readers don't be shy to comment..... (^O^)