Chapter 32

As Long As We Are Still Together

It's already a week I went to my new college in London but still not use towards the environment. I still didn't have friends but I don't mind at all. I sit at the library alone and suddenly, someone sit right in front of me. I look up and look away mind my own business. That person in front of me pull out my earphone from my ear.

"What do you want?" I said politely towards the person right in front of me in English.

"Hey, don't be like that. I just want to know who are you, the new students that's all." The person said that to me.

I ignore what he said just now and look at my open reference book right in front of me. That person closed it making me look at him.

"Okay, let me introduce myself." The person said that to me.

"Okay, go on." I said to the person.

"My name is Ken." The person said that to me, introduced himself. 

"My name is Jae Hyun." I said that to him.

"You are students from Korea right?" Ken said that to me.

"Yup~" I said that to him.

"Woah~! Your Engllish is better than mine." Ken said that to me.

"No, I don't think that my English is better that your. I still need to learn more." I said that to him.

"Since you are still new here, why not joining us. My friends and I also the same course as you." Ken said that to me.

"Okay." I said that to them.

Just then Ken turn back and called his friends. I look at them. They all consists of three girls and two boys coming towards our direction. They all sit together with me. They look at me and I give them a smile.

"We thought you are kind of arrogant since you didn't greet other students to make friends but we are wrong after seing you talk to Ken." A girl with blonde hair said that to me.

"I'm not that type. I'm friendly actually but seeing all of them busy and mind their own business. I don't want to disturb them." I said that to them.

"Hi, I'm Kelly." The blond hair introduce herself towards me.

"I'm Tiffany." A black-haired girl said that to me.

"I'm Tia." A cute girl said that to me.

"I'm Danny." A cute boy said that to me.

"You are Korean right? My friend this one also Korean." Ken said that to me.

"Owh~! Really? Where is he?" I said that to me.

"Hehehe~! Yup~! I'm a Korean too and My name is Lee Hyun Jin but just called me Jin or Hyun Jin that's up to you." Jin said that to me and introduce himself.

"Okay, my name is Kim Jae Hyun." I said that to them after they all introduce themself towards them. 

Finally I have friends here. That's so funny when they thought I'm an arrogant girl. I follow them when they ask me to follow them.

"Where you want to bring me?" I ask them.

"I want to treat you delicious waffle here since you already become our friends." Ken said that to me.

We walk about a kilometre from the college and stop at waffle shop. They all taking order and I just want a chocolate and strawberry waffle. After we get our waffle we eat that at Tower Bridge. I can see how beautiful London city from there. We enjoy eating the waffle there. After eating my mind zoning off for a while. I take out my phone and taking picture together with them. They all really friendly towards me and does not feeling any awkward together. We look like already known each other for years. After we went there, we all decide to go home. Th rest already went to take train to went home but I wait for a bus. Hyun Jin also wait a bus together with me.

"You also taking bus?" I ask Hyun Jin.

"Yup~!" He said that to me.

We get into the bus, I have to stand since the bus already half full. When the bus driver brake suddenly, I almost feel and lucky Hyun Jin holding me. I thank him. Finally, the bus around my uncle neighbourhood. I get off and Hyun Jin also followed me to the same way like me.

"Which is your house?" Hyun Jin asks me.

"Actually that's my uncle house. I stay there for a while." I said that to him.

"Owh~! Where is your parent?" Hyun Jin asks me.

I can't say it because my eyes already teary if talk about my parent. Hyun Jin looks at me and holding my shoulder. 

"Why you are crying? Am I say something wrong?" Hyun Jin said that to me probably feeling guilty towards me.

"It's okay. I just miss my parent." I said that and wipe away my tears.

"Jae Hyun." Hyun Jin called my name.

"Yup." I said that to Hyun Jin.

"Are you an orphan?" Hyun Jin said that to me.

I didn't say anything and just nodded my head. 

"I'm really sorry Jae Hyun. I don't know about your parent." Jin said that to me.

"It's okay." I said that him and give a smile to him.

We still walk along the neighbourhood and finally I arrive at my uncle's house. 

"Thanks for accompany me." I said that to Hyun Jin. 

"You are welcome. That's dangerous if a girl like you walking alone at this time." Hyun Jin said that to me.

"Bye Hyun Jin." I said that to him.

"You too." He said that to me.

I look at Hyun Jin walk away and I quickly enter my uncle's house. Just then, Sung Jae make me shock until I scream loudly.

"Hahahahaha~! I'm pity on you Hyunnie." Sung Jae said that to me.

"You!" I said that to him and quickly chase after him. 

I'm really tired right now after chasing Sung Jae. Before this I never get tired easily. I give up from chasing the crazy Sung Jae and went to my room. I put my bag on my study table and sit for a while. Suddenly, I immediately run towards the bathroom and throw up. After I wash the sink and rinse my mouth, I went out from the bathroom but suddenly I feel dizziness and I don't know when I faint.

                                                                                               ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I open my eyes slowly and look around. I lay on my bed. I don't remember when I lay on my bed. Am I pass out?  I don't really remember. Then, I look at my aunty, uncle and Sung Jae who coming into my room.

"Hyunnie, after this you must be careful when you are out." Aunty said that to me.

"Huh? What do you mean aunty?" I ask aunty.

"You pregnant Hyunnie. This already three months." Aunty said that to me and pat my small tummy.

I really blur right now from what aunty said. I'm pregnant seriously. That's why I keep tired easily and keep throwing up because........... I'm pregnant. I look at my aunty and uncle. 

"Hyunnie, who is the father?" Uncle turns to ask me.

I didn't answer it but remain silent.

"Okay, uncle and aunty will not force you to say who is the father of your baby." Uncle said that to me. 

Aunty and uncle leave my room leaving me and Sung Jae. I look at Sung Jae.

"The father of your baby is Daehyun right?" Sung Jae said  that to me.

The father of my baby of course will be Daehyun because he is the only one who touch me. If that stranger, I don't think so because I didn't feel any pain in my lower part when I wake up in the next morning plus the stranger already told me that he didn't do anything to me.

"Yes, Daehyun is the father of my baby." I said that to Sung jae.

"Will you tell him that you are pregnant with his child right now?" Sung Jae said that to me.

"I don't want to tell him." I said that to him.

"Waeyo? He is the father of your baby. He reserves the right to know that you are carrying his child now." Sung Jae said that to me.

"If I tell him, probably he won't accept the child after what happen between us." I said that to Sung Jae.

"What happen?" Sung Jae asks me with his serious face to me.

I told him what happen between me and Daehyun and that stupid stranger who make my relationship off with Daehyun. I think I make a right decision to not tell Daehyun. I can imagine if I tell Daehyun that I pregnant with his child and he will probably not believe it after that stranger 'sleep' with me. Daehyun will think that the stranger is the father of my baby.

"Are you sure with your decision?" Sung Jae asks me.

"Nae. I'm sure." I said that to Sung Jae.

"What if, one day your child asking who is his/her father? What will you do?" Sung Jae still asking you.

"That.......... I really don't know how to said." I said that to him.

"Okay, I will not force you to say that. But think the upcoming Hyunnie. Pity the baby, the baby needs the father and you can't take care of it alone. You need someone to be with you." Sung Jae said that to me.

Sung Jae kisses my forehead and leave me alone in my room. I take what Sung Jae said in my mind. I really don't know what to do. I'm thinking about the baby growing in my womb and put my palm on that, feeling my baby with Daehyun. What will Daehyun react if the baby really his own? Will he accept it? Seriously I don't know what to do.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong my beloved subbies and my silent readers.........

Here is another update~! I hope it's okay and not feel boring. See Jae Hyun really got pregnant. Only Daehyun do that with her. Will Daehyun know about it? I don't know yet. Hehehehe~! Don't get angry with me okay. I'm still plan the plot on that... Just wait and see okay..... 

Like usual please do subcribe if you like this story and leave any comment ........ Seriously your comment make my day and love it and I really appreciate it and feeling excited to update more.... 

(^O^)