Chapter 18

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

 I follow Secret to their car. We get in the car and Hyosung speed up her car leaving my housing area. Along the journey, only Sun Hwa and Zinger are the talkative one. Ji Eun and I just laugh to what their chatting while Hyosung really focus on her driving. Finally, we arrive at one of the club who make the event about the ‘Dance Competition’. Hyosung gives me my ID pass and show it to the guard. After that, we can get into the club. There are so noisy. We seat at the corner of the club so that we can watch the performer clearly.  I just sit there and looking at my phone and then, I feel someone wrap his hand around my shoulder. I look up and see Daehyun. He is the one who did that.

“I thought you didn’t come.” Daehyun asked me.

“I already promise that I will come with Secret members to support you all. So, don’t worry I’m here okay.” I said and look away from him.

“Thanks for coming if not I can’t focus on my part.” Daehyun said that and pulling me close to him.

“Yah~! What are you doing?!” I said and look at him.

My eyes widen when I see that Daehyun’s face really near just only a few centimeters from my face. I can feel that my face start to blush. Then, I push him a little bit far from me.

“Look here someone is blushing.” Zinger said.

“See both of you now as most wanted be as couple.” Young Jae said that.

Before I could say something to argue with them, the MC for the ‘Dance Competition’ asked all the participant to get ready as the competition will be start soon. B.A.P will perform the second last. So, they have a lot of time. One by one group present their energetic dance. Then, it’s now B.A.P turn to show their dance move. I say fighting and good luck to all of them. My eyes grew wider when Daehyun kisses me on the cheek make me in shock state. I look at him and see he gives me his famous killer smile to me. I touch my cheek and blushing crazily.

“Our Hyunnie really in love with Daehyun.” Sun Hwa said teasing me.

“A-a-a-a aniya.” I said.

“If not why are you stammer.” Hyosung turns to tease me.

I didn’t say anything and ignore them. Then, Ji Eun come and seat beside me.

“Hyunnie, you really love and like Daehyun right?” Ji Eun said that to me.

“Huh? Aniya Ji Eunnie.  We are just friends.” I said.

“I can see that in your eyes that you really like and love him.” Ji Eun said.

I look at Ji Eun.

“It’s okay. Hyunnie. Only I know about that.” Ji Eun said.

“How can I trust you?” I said.

“Don’t worry Hyunnie. I know you like him right. Just tell me only.” Ji Eun said.

I nodded my head.

“Woah~! Hyunnie, all of us wish really come true.” Ji Eun said.

“I’m not sure.” I said.

“I believe that both of you will be together. You all look so cute together. I will be jealous with you Hyunnie.” Ji Eun said.

Then, it’s B.A.P time to present their dance move. They really look like a Kpop idol when their fans screaming and shouting to support all of them. I just watch them perform and cheer for them but eyes keep on Daehyun when he performs. Once they done, all the judges start counting all the point for each group. All the B.A.P members coming forward where we were sitting.

“How was the performer?” Yong Guk asked us.

“Always the best one.” Ji Eun said and wrap her hand around Yong Guk waist.

Suddenly, a group of girls coming towards to our table. I didn’t see who are there and just look at my phone busy playing candy crush game and replying chats.

“Hi guys!” A girl with too familiar voice greet us.

I look up and see Jae Kyung and her group are greeting us. They all sit at the same spot with us since the spot is bigger to fit all of them. I avoid to meet eyes with them but Jae Kyung called my name.

“Jae Hyun, how are you? I heard there are so many things happen to you. Are you okay?” Jae Kyung asked me with her full fakeness face right in front of me.

I didn’t want to answer that but Him Chan tell them what happen to me. They all faces really a fake one like they really care about me. I rolled my eyes from them.

“*You can lie to my best friends but you can’t lie to God. One day the God will do what you have done to me.*” I thought.

Then, the MC for this competition begins to announce the winner when the head judges give him a paper who is the winner. All of them waiting for it very nervously.

“I will announce the winner for tonight. Are you ready and excited to know who is the winner this year dance competition?” The MC said to the people who come for tonight.

“Nae~!!” All the people said.

“Just say who is the winner. I can’t wait.” Jong Up said.

“Be patient.” Said Him Chan.

“And the winner is……. B.A.P~!!!” The MC said excitedly.

All of us screaming loudly when we hear who is the winner. I immediately hug Daehyun who is beside me. Then, I realize what I did just now. I let go of Daehyun's hug and I can feel that I’m blushing right now.

“Chukahaeyo~!” I said to Daehyun.

Then, all B.A.P member get on the stage once again to take their prizes and did an encore performer for their fans. Once that done, all of us celebrating in the same club enjoying ourselves. All of them ordering some alcohol drink but I’m not the one who like to drink it. I hate it actually. Since I’m a medic student, I’m always remember that alcohol is not good for ourselves.

“Hyunnie, come drink this.” Sun Hwa said.

“Yeah, come on Hyunnie just one.” Young Jae said.

“I don’t want.” I said.

“Please just one.” Yong Guk said.

“I said no means no, This alcohol drink is not good for our health.” I said.

“Hhhmmm….. Okay Hyunnie. We drink this just once okay.” Young Jae said.

"You are so nerd." Zinger said that to me.

“That’s up to you all.” I said.

I glance at Rainbow who look at me will full of hatred. I look away and take my cola drink to drink it but Daehyun take it from my hand and drink it. I look at him. He drinks my drink.

“Yah~! That’s mine.” I said that to Daehyun.

“It’s okay right.” Daehyun said that to me.

“No.” I said that.

“It’s okay Hyunnie. Just this time only.” Daehyun said that to me.

“Whatever.” I said that to him.

I take the drink from Daehyun’s hand and drink it.

“Woah~! They all are not officially couple but they already sharing their drink together. How sweet both of them.” Hyosung said teasing me and Daehyun.

“Daehyun give Hyunnie indirect kiss.” Zinger said adding tease for both of us.

“It’s okay. Just let them.” Yong Guk and Ji Eun said at the same time.

“Come let’s dance.” Jong Up said to all of us.

“You all go. Let me wait here.” I said.

“Come on Hyunnie.” Him Chan said.

“No~!” I said.

All of them went to the dance floor and dancing following the music beat but then Daehyun pull me together to the dance floor.

“Daehyun please I don’t want.” I said.

“Just follow me okay.” Daehyun said.

I also just dance together with Daehyun.  That’s make me close to Daehyun since there is many people join on the dance floor. Daehyun even hugging my small petite waist as we follow the music. After that, there is a drunk boy rubbing his hand on me. I feel really uncomfortable about that.

“Hey come on don’t be shy.” The drunk boy said.

Before I could say something, Daehyun punch him. Then, they start to fight but luckily I stop Daehyun and drag him out from the club with me before anything worse  could be happen. The other realizes that and quickly following us.

“What happen just now?” Ji Eun asked.

“One drunk boy is touching my Hyunnie. I hate that.” Daehyun said.

“That’s why I don’t want to be there. On the dance floor.” I said.

“Mianei Hyunnie.” Daehyun said that to me.

“It’s okay. Thanks for you care about me from touching by that drunkard.” I said.

“It’s okay. Come, it’s already late. Tomorrow we still have class to attend.” Ji Eun said that to all of us.

All of us walking to the car park and I feel the sew injured bandage on my palm feel pain a little bit so lift my sleeve up and see that since all of them walking in front me. I check it on the wrong time because Ji Eun shout really loud.

“Yah~! Hyunnie, what happen again?” Ji Eun said and run immediately to me.

“Huh? Uhhm….” I don’t know what to say.

“Why this bandage again? Please tell us.” Hyosung said.

“What happen Hyunnie?” Him Chan turns to ask me.

“Please noona don’t scare us. I’m worried that noona always cover with all those  bandgage.” Zelo said cutely to me.

“Hyunnie please tell us.” All of them look at me and hope that I can tell them, how I got this.

“Aish~! Okay… Okay… I tell it.” I said that to them.

“Good girl.” Ji Eun said that to me.

“You all know right today umma called me and inform me to go home early.” I said slowly.

“Nae.” All of them said and waiting for me to continue my story.

“When I enter my house, I look my house just like having tornado just come and go. Everywhere is too messy. I look for umma and seing her crying in her room. I asked her what happen and she just shook her head means she does not know. I comfort my umma and less than a minute appa arrive. I excuse myself and try to clean all the messy. I see that my family photo and my photo with all of you have been tear into pieces. I’m scared you know. Then, I pick up the scattered glass broken frame and accidentally this happen. I got a few sew you know.” I said that to them.

“Omo~ Hyunnie, that’s mean there is someone out there are jealous with your family happiness and our happiness right? Who is that person try to separate us.” Yong Guk said that.

“I also don’t know who are they because I think I didn’t do anything wrong to everybody right.” I said.

“Nae. Beside, you always kind and nice to everybody.” Ji Eun said that.

“Pity my noona.” Zelo said cutely.

“Gwenchana Zelo-ah.” I said that to him.

“Come we should go home right now. I’m tired and we have to attend tomorrow class.” Young Jae said that to all of us.

“Come let’s go.” All of them said together.

“Hyunnie, can you accompany me in the car? I’m alone and I send you home.” Daehyun suddenly said that to me before I could enter Secret car’s.

“But, I come with them.” I said to him.

“It’s okay. I fetch you home.” Daehyun said that to me.

“It’s okay Hyunnie. This your chance to get closer to Daehyun.” Hyosung teases me.

“Yah~! What you all talking about? Nonsense.” I said.

“Aish~! Hyunnie-ah just go with Daehyun.” Yong Guk said that to me.

I give up and get into Daehyun’s car. I can see that he is really happy when I’m around him. Along the way, neither me nor Daehyun talk. I feel boring and decide to play Minion Rush on my phone. Then, without my realization I feel asleep and not knowing that my head fall on Daehyun’s shoulder.

-Daehyun’s POV-

I was driving my car. Then, I feel something on my shoulder. I look at it and see that my Hyunnie is sleeping and her head on my shoulder. I stop at the traffic light and look at her. She looks really cute when she sleeps. I trace my finger on her cheek. I’m very happy when she around me. Then, I continue my driving to my house since this is already late and I think that her parent already sleep and I don’t want to disturb either her parent or her. She looks so calm in her sleep. When we arrive at my house and park my car nicely, open the passenger door and lift up Jae Hyun. I carried Jae Hyun in bridal style to my house. I lock my car and get into my house directly to my room. I put her on my bed and take out her wedges-high heels. She still sleep without realize where is she right now. I take the shower and wearing simple clothes. Then, I sit at the edge of my bed admire Jae Hyun's sleep figure.

“What have you done to me Hyunnie? I never feel this way when you around me. You make my life more happy you know. My feeling to you is too deep. I wonder what is your feeling to me. I want to know what it is.” I said.

Then, I interlaced her finger with mine and kiss on her injured palm.

“Hope this will get better soon.” I thought.

 Then, I look at her calm face and take the opportunity to kiss on her lips without her knowing. How perfect her lips fit on mine.

“What I’m doing to her while she is sleeping? I already stole her first kiss.” I said when I pull back from kissing her.

Jae Hyun is really nice and innocent girl and I don’t want to ruin it. But my feeling inside me make me want to touch her. Her plump lips just like a addiction drug. Once you got that, you can't avoid to take it some more. I get on the bed with Jae Hyun underneath me and kiss her back. I can feel that she is moan. I look up and see she still in her sleep.

“I’m sorry Hyunnie. I have to do this because I can’t control myself anymore and I really love you Hyunnie.” I whispered in her ear.

That late night, I take Jae Hyun’s ity and sleep beside her. I’m worried what will she react after what I have done to her. I wrap my hands around her small waist and fell asleep. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong my beloved subbies and my silent reader... ^O^

sorry for not update for too long and making all of you waiting....

Here is the update I'm sorry if this so boring....

I'm sorry I will be on hiatus for a while and I promise that I will back in December....

But I will try to update if I have time....

Please do comment and subscribe ....

^O^