Chapter 28

As Long As We Are Still Together

I went to the college like usual. Today I bring the accreditation form application that I already fill that last night after everyone are encourage me to fill that since that college in London still didn't get any feedback from me. I straight went to Mrs. Park room and to summit that form. I take a deep breath hopefully that the accreditation still on.

“Kim Jae Hyun, may I help you?” Mrs. Park said that to me.

“Uhhm… I want to summit this accreditation form.” I said that to Mrs Park.

“Owh… You really want to go there? Your parent let you go there?” Mrs. Park said that to me.

“Actually Mrs. Park, I just follow my uncle and aunty suggestion. They all want me to go there and stay with them in London after my parent died two days ago.” I said that to Mrs. Park.

“Owh… I’m so sorry Jae Hyun about your parent. Why you didn’t tell me about your parent?” Mrs. Park said that to me.

“It’s okay Mrs. Park. Maybe that time I can’t think properly because of my mind does not work that time.” I said that to Mrs. Park.

“Okay Jae Hyun, I will send your accreditation form. You have to check your email every time because they will send it through it. If you got that, inform me.” Mrs. Park said that to me.

I nodded my head understand what Mrs. Park said. I thank Mrs. Park and leave her room. While I was walking along the corridor, Rainbow group stop me. I look at them.

“I heard that your beloved parent already die? Is that true?” Jae Kyung said that to me.

“That’s not your problem.” I said to her and try to walk away from them.

“Woah~! Kim Jae Hyun trying to walk away from us. Hey you stupid girl. I’m so happy that seeing you suffer like this. You are losing a lot of people who love you. You don’t have anyone who will be beside you. My umma and I really like seeing you this way.” Jae Kyung said that to me.

I look away from seeing her face.

“And don’t you think that you can escape yourself from us because we are not satisfied what we have done. There is a lot we plan to torture you.” Jae Kyung said that to me.

“Until when you all will satisfied torture me.” I said that to them

“What an easy question Kim Jae Hyun, We will satisfy when we see you die.” Jae Kyung said that to me.

I look at them and I can see all of them a smirking towards me. Just then, one by one Rainbow group slap me hard on my right cheek. I try to fight back but what a wrong timing B.A.P and Secret come towards us. That time I can see Jae Kyung and I are on the floor.

“Jae Kyung-ah, are you okay?” Young Jae asks Jae Kyung.

“I’m okay just my cheek hurt because Jae Hyun just slaps me.” Jae Kyung said lying to them.

Young Jae helps Jae Kyung up and Daehyun immediately check Jae Kyung’s cheek. While they checking Jae Kyung’s cheek, I stand up and holding my right cheek.

“See what have you done to Jae Kyung. Her cheek getting red. What is your problem Kim Jae Hyun? You are still not satisfied making problem around us. We does not doing anything bad towards you but you keep doing that.” Young Jae said that to me.

“Hey, for your information I didn’t do anything towards Jae Kyung. You have to check first before saying anything.” I said that to them

Just then, I look at Daehyun who are glared at me. I look away and walk away from them. I start thinking what I say just know. I walk away leaving the college. I decide to skip class since I know that I will not focus in the class and Seung Ah of course will disturb me by saying bad stuff at me. While I was walking back home, I walk to my parents cemetery first.

“Umma, appa I miss you so much. Today I just summit my accreditation form about my study. I didn’t tell umma and appa because I’m scared that umma and appa will not let me go because of our family condition. Uncle and aunty help me here. So, umma and appa don’t worry okay.” I said in front of umma and appa tombstone.

Then, I walk back home. I enter my house.

“Aunty, auncle I’m home.” I said.

“Hyunnie, aunty thought that you are still late coming home from college. Aunty didn’t cook anything yet.” Aunty said that to me.

“It’s okay I didn’t feel hungry yet aunty.” I said that to my aunty.

I went to my room and put my things on my small table. Just then, Areum and Sung Jae come to my room. I look at them and give them smile.

“Hyunnie, seriously are you okay?” Areum asks me.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry about me.” I said and give them smile at Areum.

“Okay. What about we going  out for a while?” Sung Jae said that to us.

“Okay that’s great idea.” Areum said that agree what Sung Jae said just now.

“Hmm… Can I just stay in the house? I don’t have feeling to going out.” I said that to them.

“But Hyunnie, you have to going out to release everything deep inside of you. I know that you still feeling sad for what happen around you. At least that we can shared together right. Relax your mind for a while so that you didn’t think about what happen around you.” Sung Jae said that to me.

“I agree for what Sung Jae said. Come on Hyunnie don’t force yourself to think about what happen. Take a deep breath and relax your mind.” Areum said that to me.

I look at them and I nodded my head agree for what they said. I take my cross bag and put my phone and my wallet. Then, I follow Sung Jae and Areum.

“Mom, dad we are going for a while.” Sung Jae said that to aunty and uncle who are his parent.

“Bring Hyunnie together.” Aunty said that.

“Nae mom, don’t worry.” Sung Jae said that.

I follow Sung Jae and Areum. Sung Jae drive and went to Han River Park. Once we arrive, I take a walk while Sung Jae and Areum taking their picture together. I smile to myself when suddenly I remember when I’m with Daehyun spending our time here during my birthday and our dating time. Just then, I hold the necklace that he gives me when my birthday. I keep it under my shirt. Just then Areum come to me.

“Hyunnie, come we take our picture together.” Areum said that to me.

Then, I stand beside Areum and Sung Jae take the picture of both of us.

“There, finally I can see my Hyunnie smile!” Sung Jae said that out loud.

“What?” I ask Sung Jae.

“These days I only see Kim Jae Hyun in sad but today finally she smile.” Sung Jae said that.

“Whatever.” I said and walk away from both of them.

We all walk and rent a bicycle and cycling around Han River Park.

“Come we race the person lose, treat lunch.” Sung Jae said.

“Okay no problem. Hyunnie join us.” Areum said.

“Okay.” I said.

Then, we start our cycle race and I keep laughing because Sung Jae so funny. When the cycle race coming to an end, Sung Jae won the race, I am in second place and Areum is the last.

“Just like I said, the loser treat us lunch and my girl have to treat the lunch.” Sung Jae said and hugging his girlfriend.

“Okay.” Areum said that.

I feel jealous with Sung Jae and Areum relationship. I smile to them and the three of us went to a restaurant. We choose a table. Then, Sung Jae excuse himself went to the toilet and Areum also. I just sit there and playing with my phone. Then, I look around and see B.A.P, Secret and Rainbow group are there. Then, I can see that Zelo is looking at me and I immediately look away. When I look back all of them looking at me. I look away and hopefully that Sung Jae and Areum come.

“Sorry late.” Areum said.

“It’s okay.” I said that.

“Where is Sung Jae?” Areum asks me.

“I don’t know where he is. He is the one get into first and he is the one are late.” Areum said that.

“Talking about me huh?” Sung Jae suddenly said making us shock a bit after we just talking about him.

“No. Nothing.” Areum and I said at the same time.

We order our meal and chat at each other. When our meal arrive, the three of us starts to eat. I see that Areum and Sung Jae eat deliciously but I suddenly loss my appetite to eat. I eat very slowly and feel want to vomit. Then, I ask Sung Jae to finish my food. Areum pay for the meal and going out. Just then, we are ready to leave the restaurant. Sung Jae get his car first while Areum and I wait outside. Then, B.A.P, Secret and Rainbow group also leaving the restaurant.

“Woah~! We meet here Kim Jae Hyun.” Hyosung said that to me.

I didn’t say anything and look at Areum.

“She ignores us.” Sun Hwa and Zinger said that to me.

“Girls no need to talk with this problematic Kim Jae Hyun. I know she is trying to think other plan to hurt us. She is really bad girl.” Him Chan said that out loud.

My heart hurt so much by Him Chan words.

“Don’t you dare to say Hyunnie like that.” Areum said that to them.

“Someone is back up Kim Jae Hyun now.” Hyosung said that.

Then, I stop Areum when she try to fight back with them.

“Lucky our Daehyun already broke up with Kim Jae Hyun, if not she just make our Daehyun hurt by sleeping with other guys when our Daehyun is out.” Young Jae said that out loud.

“Do you think you are already good enough huh? You are dressing like a cheap e still think that you all good.” Areum said that out loud to them.

“Who is this little back up Kim Jae Hyun huh? We are having our problem with that not you. So back off.” Jae Kyung said that to Areum.

“Areum, that’s enough. People are looking at us.” I said that to Areum.

Then, Sung Jae come with his car.

“Sorry late.” Sung Jae said to bout of us.

“It’s okay.” Areum and I said it together.

What is surprising us is when,

“Sung Jae?” Seung Ah called Sung Jae’s name.

Areum and I look at Sung Jae and Seung Ah.

“What are you doing here?” Sung Jae said a little annoyed in his tone.

“You know this ?” Areum said that to Sung Jae.

“Yes. A famous little that I know. I thought she already end her life in any bar by selling her ugly body there.” Sung Jae said that out loud making me and Areum shock hearing that.

“How could you say me like that?” Seung Ah said that to Sung Jae.

“I don’t care since you are really a real . Keep clingy onto rich man because of money. You also seduce me and get my money and you also dare to sleep with other man. I’m so stupid that time. If I think back how can I fall to this .” Sung Jae said that to Seung Ah.

“That’s not what you think about me.” Seung Ah said that backing up herself.

“Whatever. Come darling and Hyunnie get in the car. The aura here interrupt our happy time.” Sung Jae said that to me and Areum.

I look at them and get into Sung Jae’s car. I look at them and I can see that Seung Ah is crying. I think that Seung Ah know Sung Jae. I also shock hearing after what a happens a few minutes ago.

“Ignore what they said darling. Saranghae Areum.” Sung Jae said and kiss Areum’s hand.

“I know darling. You know they all talking bad stuff about Hyunnie.” Areum said that to Sung Jae.

I hear what Areum say about what happen at the outside of restaurant. The way Sung Jae’s look really make me scary. I know that Sung Jae does not like anyone hurting me as he always told me that I’m his cutest cousin and will protect me just like he said when we are just 5 years old.

“Hyunnie, don’t worry okay. I will protect you from those bastards and es.” Sung Jae said that to me

“Don’t do anything funny and bad things okay.” I said that to him.

“Okay Hyunnie.” Sung Jae said that to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my beloved subbies and my readers and also welcome to my new subbies who subscribe to this story... I really appreciate it....

Here is the update..... Sorry if this story boring and so slow. I'm a very slow author right? 

I will not update for 2 days because I will follow my uncle on a trip to Broga Hill, Semenyih, Selangor, Malaysia...... So, I hope that all of you can wait for me okay..... Okay until here, I want to pack my stuff and get ready. 

Please do subscribe if you like this story and leave any comment. I really appreaciate for those who are keep comment this story and your comment really make me happy and feeling want to give another update......

Bye from -HyeunKimmy- ^O^