Chapter 21

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV- 

This already a month for my official date with Daehyun. I'm really happy with him around me because I'm in the relationship with the one I fall in love. Today I didn't come to the morning class but I will come for the next class in the afternoon in the college beacuse if I still come in the middle of lecture it will disturb the lecturer class and I don't want to spoil it. I went out and eat breakfast as usual with my family. After done eating. I help umma clean up while umma and appa get ready for work. I hug them and kiss them on their cheek. 

"Be careful dear when you are going out." Umma reminds me.

"It's okay umma. I can take care of myself. Don't worry." I said to umma.

"Okay dear. Umma and appa go to work. Bye dear." Umma and appa said that to me.

A smile form from my lips. I feel so lucky having a caring and beloved parent like umma and appa, best friends and now beloved boyfriend. I went back to my house and cleaning everything messy especially in the kitchen. Once I done, I went back to my room to get my bag and other stuff to be put in my bag. Then, I hear my phone ringing means I just receive a text message. I take out my phone and see Daehyun sends me a message.

From Daehyunnie : Good morning jagi~ I miss you...

I laugh at his message and reply.

From Hyunnie : Good morning oppa~ I miss you too~ 

Then click send button. But not less than a minute I receive new message.

From Daehyunnie : Where are you? Wae still not arrive yet?

Oh my God I forgot to tell him that I didn't come for my morning class but will be in the next class during afternoon. Then, I reply to his message.

From Hyunnie : Omo~ Mianhei Daehyunnie. I didn't tell you that I have appointment with doctor this morning and will not attend my class this morning but will be in the next class in the afternoon...... *Don't get angry okay*

I send the message and went back to the kitchen to refill my mineral water and put it inside my bag. Then, once again I receive new message from Daehyun.

From Daehyunnie : What?! You didn't tell me anything about your appointment this morning. Okay, I will not get angry with you if you tell me where are you right now?

From Hyunnie : I'm still at my house. Wae?

I send it. I was about want to wear my sneaker then I receive a new message from Daehyun.

From Daehyunnie : Wait for me. I'll go with you. I will call you when I'm arrive.

From Hyunnie : Okay.....

I send it. I wait for Daehyun in the living room while playing candy crush in my phone.

-Daehyun POV-

As usual B.A.P and Secret are sitting at our place and have a chit chat with each other. Then, I feel bored and decide to text my baby since she didn't arrive yet. We text each other and I get tease by my friends.

"Waeyo Daehyunnie already miss your sweetheart huh? Just wait a little bit and she will arrive soon. Just wait." Young Jae said that to me.

"You are jealous don't you." I said that to Young Jae.

I can see Young Jae rolls his eyes annoying and I continue texting my baby. 

"But, I wonder wae Hyunnie late today. Usually she already arrive at this time." Ji Eun said that.

Then, I receive a message from my baby and shock for a seconds when she texts me that she didn't come this morning class but will come in the afternoon class because my baby have appointment with doctor. Without taking any longer, I stand up and want to leave.

"Yah~! Jung Daehyun where you want to go?" Him Chan hyung asked me.

"I want to accompany Hyunnie with her appointment with doctor this moning." I simply said that to them.

"But the class will start soon." Jong Up said that.

"I skip my class this morning. Okay I go first." I said and quickly leave them. 

Lucky today I will bring my car, if not I can't accompany my baby to clinic. I speed up my car to my baby house. When I'm arrive at her housing area, I text my baby to inform her that I already arrive.

-Your POV-

When about 15 minutes of waiting, I receive a message from Daehyun.

From Daehyunnie : I'm just arrive. I'm waiting for you. 

I quickly wear my sneaker and lock my house properly. I went into the elevator to the 'G' floor. I'm searcing for Daehyun's car and see it when his car stops right in front of me. I get into his car and he speeds up his car.

"Why didn't tell me you have appointment with doctor today?" Daehyun asked me.

"Mianhei. I'm totally forgot about that I actually have appointment with doctor is today. This morning umma also remind me about my appointment."  I said that to him.

"Hhmm.... Okay. I accompany you." He said that to me.

"But you have class this morning right?" I asked him.

"I skip because of you." He said that to me.

"Sorry." I said that to him.

"No need to say sorry baby. I'm willing to accompany you. You are my girlfriend right. So, don't worry okay." He said that to me.

"Hhmm... Okay." I said that.

"Which clinic or hospital baby?" He asked me.

"This clinic." I said and show him my clinic card.

Daehyun drive to the clinic and park his car near the clinic. Daehyun held my hand and walk together with me. We enter the clinic and I hand the receptionist my clinic card and wait for my turn. 

"There are so many people today." I said that.

"I don't know what time will be your turn jagi." Daehyun said that to me.

Then, Daehyun and I playing Zombie dash on my phone to make us don't feel bored of waiting. After about 20 minutes of waiting, the staff nurse calling my name. 

"Kim Jae Hyun?" The staff nurse said calling my name.

"Ah nae." I respond to the staff nurse. 

When I'm stand up Daehyun held my wrist, I look at him.

"Can I follow you?" He asked me.

I laugh at him and let him to follow me. Both of us enter the doctor's room.

"Hi Jae Hyun. How are you?" The doctor greets me. 

"I'm fine thank you." I said that to the doctor.

Then, the doctor start examine my sew part. Then, he starts to open the sew part. I'm feeling scared right now and lucky Daehyun with me so, that I will not feelling any scared. Daehyun hold my hand when the doctor open the sew part. After the doctor done open the sew part, I can see the scar on my palm. The doctor prescribe a cream for the scar and the doctor said the scar will heal soon. Both of us thank the doctor and leave the room. 

"Does it feel pain?" He asked me.

"Nae feel a bit pain but as long as I have you beside me it does not feel pain at all." I said that to him. 

He smiles and pinch my cheek. Then, the pharmacist called my name and told me to applied this medication cream on the scar on my palm. I nodded my head understand and walk out with Daehyun from the clinic. Then, I look at my watch still have time before the afternoon class start. 

"Now where are we going?" I asked Daehyun when both of us in the car and Daehyun drive his car.

"I don't know." He simply said that to me.

"Hmm.... Still have a lot of time before the afternoon start at 2.00 p.m." I said that to him.

"Hhmm.... Baby?" He calls me.

"Waeyo?" I asked him.

"Let skip class today?" He said that.

"Waeyo?" I asked him.

"Let's have a date today." He said.

"But the class....." I didn't manage to finish my words because Daehyun interrupt me.

"I promise this last we skip class." He said that to me.

"You know right I always didn't come to the class after what happen to me these past days and now you are asking me to not coming to class. I have a lot of things need to catch up." I said that to Daehyun.

"Don't worry baby you are smart students, easy to catch up if you are missing any subjects plus you are Dean's list sudents right for your faculty." Daehyun said that to me. 

"Hhmm... Okay okay just this time only. After this no more skipping class." I said that to him.

"That's my girl." Daehyun said  to me.

I didn't say anything but seeing his cute and handsome face make me agree with him. Both of us skip class and went for a date. I'm very happy with Daehyun, as long as he still around me.