Chapter 3

As Long As We Are Still Together

-No One POV-

After the college time is over, all B.A.P members and Secret members are hangout together.  Jae Hyun didn't follow them because she has to stay with her group for upcoming tests. They all stop at one of famous cafe in the Seoul. They start discussing about their plan that maybe will be work.

"What shall we do on Jae Hyun's birthday?" Hyosung said.

"I will bake her favourite cake." Ji Eun said.

"Okay. Ji Eun will bake her favourite cake. Then, where shall we have to surprise her on her birthday?" Zinger said while she jotted down what all of them plan in her notebook.

"We have to kidnap her to surprise her." Yong Guk said. 

"Who will in charge to kidnap her?" Asked Zinger.

"Our Daehyun will be in charge." Him Chan said without discussing each other.

"What?! Me?" Daehyun said in shock plus confuse.

"Yes you are in charge. You are the only one really close to her plus you have feeling towards her don't you." Ji Eun said.

"Me? Have feeling towards Jae Hyun? Hahahaha~! That's not. We are just a close friends. I don't have any feeling towards her." Daehyun which is a lie that he can hide it. 

Ji Eun and Hyosung just look at each other understand that Daehyun is trying to hide his feeling towards Jae Hyun that was so obviously that he really like Kim Jae Hyun.

"Can we just having a simple surprise for Jae Hyun?" Zinger asking.

"Like what?" Sun Hwa asked.

"Okay. This is what I plan. Can we just give her surprise at her house. No need to kidnap her. By the way she really scared at the dark place right? So, why don't we just scared her in her only house blackout only but not the whole apartment. We will try discussing with her parent then make a agreement if her parent agree with us the we proceed on what we are planning." Zinger tell the other what she plans.

"That's a really good idea. I agree with her." Him Chan said.

"Me too" Young Jae also agree with the plan.

"We all okay too." Jong Up and Zelo said at the same time.

"Okay. We all agree with Zinger." The rest said and agree what Zinger plan.

"Okay come we have to plan it now. Her birthday is coming up." Zinger said to all of them.

All of them going to the supermarket to help Ji Eun buying things to make Jae Hyun favourite cake. Once they done buying those things, they all decide to go Jae Hyun's house and ask her parent permission to surprise Jae Hyun on her birthday. They all arrive at Jae Hyun housing area and went up to 5th floor. The ring the bell. After 2 minutes, her umma open the door.

"Owh~! The boys and girls. Jae Hyun is not home yet." Her umma said to them. 

"It's okay. Jae Hyun already inform us that she will be home late. We all here also we all want to meet ahjumma." Zinger said.

"You all want to see me? Hhhmm... Okay. Enter first. That's not good having conversation outside." Her umma said to them and let them entering her house.

All of them entering her house and sit on the sofa in the living room. Then, her umma come to the living room and have a seat in front of them after she close the main door.

"Why you all want to see me?" Her umma immediately asking them.

"We all here want to discuss with aunty about we all plan to give Jae Hyun a surprise on her birthday." Yong Guk said.

"Owh~! Then?" Her umma asking again.

Zinger in charge to explain to her umma about their plan. Her umma giggle and agree with their plan to give Jae Hyun surprise on her birthday. Her umma support them.

"Okay. Aunty agree with you all. Aunty also want to see my baby Jae Hyun scared in the dark. I bet that Jae Hyun will cry because of that. You all know Jae Hyun very well. Jae Hyun is so lucky having friends like you all." Her umma said.

"We as her best friends should know about her. If we don't know then what is the function be friends." Hyosung said. 

"Okay. Aunty already agree with you and uncle will agree too. You all have to plan it very well." Her umma said again.

"Okay aunty, we promise to plan it very well. Don't worry about it." Zinger said.

After all of them make their decision, they all want to go back home. Secret members hug Jae Hyun's umma. Jae Hyun's umma send them to the front door and bid them goodbye. They all really happy that Jae Hyun's umma will agree with their plan. They all seems cannot wait to surprise Jae Hyun on her birthday.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my subbies.....This is me HyeunKimmy =)

Finally I can update it. 

Mianeiyo if this chapter is boring......

I will try update soon. just wait and be patience okay..... 

I have to go. My homework is waiting for me.

-Bye... <3 =)