Chapter 53

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

It is almost 2 months after umma and Jae Kyung kidney operations. Umma and Jae Kyung become better in day by day and I'm happy that is no kidney complication happen between them. I still remember when I told umma about who is her kidney donator. That time I bring Jae Kyung along with me and umma didn't expect that Jae Kyung is the one but when I told her that Jae Kyung is the person who did agree as umma kidney donator, umma crying and immediately hug Jae Kyung. Her own daughter doing that for her. That is really touch memoirs. After all the operations, Jae Kyung being release from the jail and doing better lifestyle now. She now as a fashion designer. Jae Kyung such a very hardworking and manage to release her own fashion line with her friends willing to help her doing her work make it in short time. I was getting ready for Jae Kyung's new fashion brand that will release today. I'm just wearing purple dress that she specially gives to me to wear for the event.

"Oppa, are you done?" I asked Daehyun who still choosing for suitable clothes for the event.

"I don't know what should I wear for the event." Daehyun said that to me.

"You spend your time almost an hour at the wardrobe and didn't choose anything yet." I said that to him.

I went to him and choose what is suitable for him. I take it out from the wardrobe and I asked him to wear what I choose just now. My husband come back fully dress up and I'm melting and falling to him all over again because of his overload handsomeness. 

"Ehem... Ehem... Falling to me all over again because of I'm too handsome to be handle." Daehyun said that to me.

"Yes! I'm falling to you all over again. I'm scared that other women will try to seduce you there." I said that to him.

"Hey don't say that. I have a status that I am a husband and a daddy of two. I will not be like that." Daehyun said that to me.

I just let my long hair down and applied simple make up on my face. Daehyun then back hugging me.

"I really love you honey." Daehyun said that to me.

"I also love you so much oppa." I said that to him. 

I turn to face him and Daehyun immediately kiss me on my lips. This kiss is much passionate and I can't control my hormone.

"Oppa, stop we will late for the event. We continue this after we come back home after the event okay." I stop him when he starts leaving some love bite on my neck area.

"Promise me that I will get it tonight?" Daehyun said that to me.

"Of course you are. You are my husband and I should give what husband want." I said that to him.

"Okay waiting for tonight. Come." Daehyun said that to me.

I take my handbag and our kids bag and went to the living room where we seeing our kids watching cartoon there. 

"Daemin, Dayoung come later we late coming to aunty Jae Kyung's event." Daehyun calling our kids. 

I switch off the television and lock all the windows, kitchen back door and lastly the front door. Our kids already inside the car and I get into the car. Daehyun drives leaving our housing area to the event. About 45 minutes, finally we arrive at Myeongdong Hotel. We can see that there is a lot of people are there. Daehyun park the car at the hotel where the event located at and we get off from the car. Daehyun carried Daemin and I carried Dayoung. We enter the hotel ballroom as we can see that there are many people coming here including all those media.

"Daehyun, Hyunnie!" I heard Ji Eun calling for us.

Both of us turn searching for her voice. We then see them when Yong Guk waving his hand towards us. We make our way to them. When we reach there, we already see all Rainbow members, Secret members and also the rest of B.A.P members.

"You are late." Hana said that to us.

"Traffic jam okay that's why we are late." Daehyun said that to them. 

"You are lucky that the events did not start yet. If you are late you will know what will happen when Mrs. Kim starts nagging when she did not see both of you around yet right Hyunnie." Sun Hwa said that to us. 

"I know that how umma nags. For this tonight event, umma keep calling me non-stop because umma scared if I did not show up here. Aigoo~ I'm tired repeating the same answer to umma." I said that to them.

We all laughing non-stop until the MC for the event that is No Eul told everyone to have a seat because the events will be start soon. As we seat around the table, umma coming to us. 

"Umma thought Hyunnie and Daehyunnie did not come. Umma really worried you know especially your unnie, Jae Kyung. The event gonna start soon. Umma have to be with all those VIP there. If anything, umma is there okay." Umma said that to us. 

"Okay." All of us said at the same time.

As the events start, all the models coming up on the stage one by one showing the collections that Jae Kyung had done with all of her hardworking. The dresses, shoes, bags, accessories that are suitable making all those collection look stunning. Then, Jae Kyung coming up on the stage with all those models who showing all the collections. Then, there is press conference about her fashion line brand. All the reporters keeping asking her question and so far that she can handle that until there is one reporter,

"Miss Kim Jae Kyung, from what I know that you are such a bad people. You once doing such a bad thing towards other people because of revenge. You treat them badly, planning something bad and hurtful and sometimes willing to kill people. Do you think that once other people know about your past, you think that they will come to your boutique buying your things, your collections? I think that the answer is no and how will you handle when the society cursing you as a murderer?" The reporter said that making all of us shock and the people who come already said not necessary stuff towards Jae Kyung about her past.

"How the hell they know about Jae Kyung's past?" Hana said that.

I can't stand that when all of them start accuse Jae Kyung for what she had done towards her past. Even umma try to stop the reporter from saying all unnecessasy stuff towards her but they just pushing umma away. Daehyun who see that immediately went towards umma. I can see that Jae Kyung unnie feeling stress out and she already crying don't know what to say to approve that she already changed. I immediately went beside her on the stage.

"Unnie, it's okay. I will fixed this." I said that to her.

"That useless Hyunnie. They will don't believe me if I said that I already changed." Jae Kyung said that to me.

"Pay attention everybody. Calm down." I said that and cause everyone in the ballroom shut their mouth.

I look at Jae Kyung and continue to say what I'm gonna to say right in front of the people,

"I don't know how you all get this facts about Miss Kim Jae Kyung's past. You all can't judge her because of what she had done in the past. I know what she had done in the past especially toward my family before I'm getting married. You don't know the reason why she did that in the past but only me and her friends know the reason why. This suppose to be a secret to someone life. I can approve that Miss Kim Jae Kyung totally change to a better new lifestyle. She just releasing her own fashion line brand. We should support her and not let her down. Miss Jae Kyung deserve to get a second chance in her life just like other people in this world to change to be a better person day by day. I'm giving her second chance even I know what she had done to me in the past. What past is past let it go. Let a new book in her life start. This is her new beginning." I said that and hold Jae Kyung's hand so that she is standing by my side on the stage. 

"Miss, who are you actually?" The same reporter asking me.

"I'm her sister." I simply said that to the same reporter. 

The same reporter shut their mouth and other people start talking to each other. Jae Kyung and I went off the stage. Jae Kyung immediately hugs me tightly and crying on my shoulder. 

"It's okay unnie." I said that to Jae Kyung.

"Thank you Hyunnie." Jae Kyung said that to me with her still crying.

Then, umma and Daehyun coming to our side. Umma hugs me and kisses me on my forehead. Umma release me from her hugs and Daehyun wraps his arm around my small petite waist. Then, the same reporter coming to our side seeking for forgiveness to us. Jae Kyung forgive them and set a condition. They must promote her fashion line brand towards the media. Everything is gonna be okay and everyone who coming today saying sorry for saying unneccessary stuff toward Jae Kyung. Jae Kyung and umma are so lucky having me as her sister and her daughter. Then, everyone are enjoying at the party event. 

"Woah~! See our Hyunnie. I like her so much." Young Jae said that to me when we are arriving at our best friends table. 

"You can't like my wife okay. She is mine and will be mine forever." Daehyun said that to Young Jae.

"You are jealous right?" I simply said that to him and high-five with Young Jae.

"Of course I'm jealous. I will not gonna lose you again." Daehyun said that to me.

"Okay okay but don't be too overprotective." I said that to Daehyun.

We all laughing with each other. I excuse myself to get a drink for me. I see that my twin already playing with other kids there with Ji Eun and Yong Guk's twin, Hyo Sung and Him Chan's girl at the other side. I pour some drink and then,

"Long time no see Kim Jae Hyun." That person said that to me.

I turn around and see a young, handsome man right in front of me.

"Who are you?" I simply said that to him.

"I'm Lee Min Hyuk. You know me actually." That person named Lee Min Hyuk said that to me.

"Okay. Min Hyuk-sshi. I really don't know who you are but what make me confuse right now how you know me and you said my full name." I said that to him and make me feeling uncomfortable.

"It's okay Hyunnie. You will know me soon or later. I will help you to remember me. I really know who you are and know everything in your life." That Min Hyuk said that to me.

"I think I better go now." I said that to him.

I was about to leave when he grabs my hand from letting me go. I turn to face him.

"Let me go." I said that to him.

"Promise me that I will and can meet you again?" That Min Hyuk said that to me.

"I can't give any decision right now. I don't know who you are and I have to asked my husband first." I said that to him.

"I will not let you go unless you promise me to meet me again." That Min Hyuk said that to me.

I try to escape from him and once I manage, I slap him hard on his face and leave that place immediately and just ignore who he is.. 

*"Who is he? I don't know him but he knows me. That's strange. He looks like a stalker to me. Dear God please don't let anything happen towards us."* I thought and silently pray.

"What takes you so long honey?" Daehyun asked me.

"You know right there are a lot of people so, long queue." I said that to him. 

We all really enjoy ourselves thing event but for me I'm feeling uncomfortable because of that Min Hyuk guy keep looking every single thing on me. I'm feeling a bit scared right now but lucky that my husband always stay with me. Then, umma told us that Daemin and Dayoung already sleepy. We already can see that people already leave little by little. Yong Guk's family, Him Chan's family and our family leaving the rest who helping Jae Kyung for a while. I carried Dayoung and Daehyun carried Daemin towards our car. I still feel that Min Hyuk is following us. We bid goodbye to each other and Daehyun starts the car once we all are get into the car. We leave the area and went home. Once we arrive at home, Daehyun helps me change Dayoung and Daemin. I also refreshing myself and wearing night dress. I sit on my bed and thinking about who is that Min Hyuk guy actually.

"What are you thinking right now huh darling? I called you so many times and you didn't respond." Daehyun said that to me.

"Sorry oppa. I didn't mean that." I said that to him.

"I will accept your sorry if I got what I want." Daehyun said that to me.

I was blur for a second and then I remember that he wants that before we are leaving for attending the event. I'm looking at him and he pushes me laying on the our bed with me underneath him. I just give it to him because he is my husband and I can't control my hormone right now plus I can forget to know who is that Min Hyuk guy. I just want to be with my husband.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey annyeong to all my lovely beloved subbies and my silent reader~! 

Here is your author-nim, HyeunKimmy is back. Finally I can get to give an update to all of you. Right now I'm having semester break for a months before next semester coming. Sorry for making all of you waiting for my update.

Here is my update~! It seems that new enemy is coming. [You all prefer Lee Min Hyuk from BTOB or Lee Min Hyuk a.k.a B-Bomb from BLOCK B as the new enemy]. I hope that you all are enjoy reading this and leaving your comment so that it will encourage me to give new update even I always give it late. Thanks for those leaving comment and new subscribing to my story. I really appreciate it. 

Hhmm.... I better off right now. Take care you all. Aish~!!! I really miss B.A.P so much #ForeverWithBAP #OT6 (Playing B.A.P songs on my Ipod)

-HyeunKimmy-