Chapter 19

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

As the next morning come. I open my eyes slowly and look surrounding me. Then, I realize that I’m not in my own room. Then, I feel someone tighten his grip around my waist. My eyes widen and immediately look myself under the blanket and see that I’m . I wrap myself and push the person away from me and screaming towards him and crying myself.

“Who is he? What he has done to me?”  I thought and crying.

“Hey, Hyunnie. Look at me. Please don’t cry. I know that’s my fault.” He said that to me.

I didn’t look up to see to who did that to me but I think know who is the voice belongs to and scared to look up.

“Hyunnie, I’m sorry for what I have done to you.” He said to me and try to touch me.

I didn’t say anything and just crying and move a little bit away from him with the blanket wrapped around me.

“Hyunnie, please I’m sorry. I can’t control myself last night. Please look at me. I can explain” He said.

I shook my head does not want to meet eyes with that person but that person gently grab my chin and make me look at that person. My eyes widen when I see that person is Jung Daehyun.

“What have you done to me?” I said that still sobbing.

“I’m sorry for what I have done. I touch you when you were sleeping.” Daehyun said that to me.

“What?! Why me? Can’t you find another girls to do that?” I said that to him.

“I did that to you because I like and love you so much.” Daehyun said that to me leaving me dumbfounded.

I look at him try to find any sincerity in his eyes. My heart starts beating so fast. Did he just confess his feelings to me? I think this is the time I also have to admit my feelings towards him.

“What you are saying?” I asked him.

“I said I like and love you so much Hyunnie.” He said that once again to me.

“Are you sure what you say just now? I don't want you just said that because after what you did to me.” I asked him again.

“Yes. I am very sure.” He said that to me.

I didn’t say anything just look away from him. A part of me feel really happy when he confess to me but he already did something to me. He takes my ity when I was sleeping. I look at his bed sheets and see that my blood staining on it which means he really did that to me. I wonder how I was last night when he touch me. Did he wear protection? Aigoo~! What if he didn’t? I’m scared if I get pregnant. 

“Hyunnie?” He called my name.

"Nae?” I respond and look at him.

Suddenly, he kisses me made my eyes widen in shock. This is my first time he kisses me. I close my eyes slowly and kisses him back. Then, he pushes me back laying on his bed. He pulls back from the kiss and look at me.

“I’m really sorry for what I have done to you. I know you still mad at me.” He said feeling 100% guilty towards me.

“Nae I’m still mad at you. How could you take my ity when I'm sleeping.” I said to him and look away from him.

“Hyunnie, I did that because I really like and love you. I didn’t take advantage at you if I didn’t love you.” He said make me look at him again.

“Hyunnie, may I know what is your feeling towards me?” He asked me.

I look at him and take a deep breath before I could say it. This is the time I can say what I feel inside of me.

“Daehyun, actually I really like and love you for so long. I’m scared to say that to you and it might be ruin our friendship if you does not love me back.” I said that to him.

“Really Hyunnie?” He asked me.

“Nae. You always care everything about me especially when I’m getting any injured and anything happen to me.” I said to him.

“I'm really sad and upset if I keep seing you injured everywhere.” He said and kisses my palm which the doctor bandage it.

“Okay but I want you to promise me one thing?” I asked him.

“What is it?” He asked me back.

“Don’t ever leave me if anything happen to me. You always be my side if anything happen to me. Trust me if anything happen to me. Hear me explain before final decision.” I said to him.

“I promise Hyunnie. I will not leave you and always by your side. I will learn to trust you and I want hear your explanation before I'm saying anything.” He said that to me.

Daehyun gives his warming smile to me and kisses me back and I reply on his kiss. He is skill kisser. Everytime we are kissing I was out of breath. Then, he pulls back and look at me again.

“Hyunnie." Daehyun calls me.

"What?" I asked him.

"This time can I ask you permission?” Daehyun asked me.

“What is it?” I said that to him.

“Can I do it again with you?” He said.

"Huh? Still not satisfied?" I said that to him.

"I'm not satisfied. Last night you are sleeping and now you are awake and I want to hear it more from you." Daehyun said that to me making me blush just hearing what he said just now.

That is so scary question. He already takes that from me while I was sleeping. But I don’t mind and I slowly nodded my head let him do anything to me. I guess that is round two after what he did to me last night.

-No One POV-

Secret member : Hyosung, Ji Eun, Sun Hwa and Zinger together with B.A.P : Yong Guk, Him Chan, Young Jae, Jong Up and Zelo are at the cafeteria. Today they keep receive a lot of gift from their fans for saying congratulation to them as they won in the dance competition last night. They all sitting and chatting like usually.

“Guys, where is Daehyun and Jae Hyun?” Hyosung asked all of them.

“Aish nan molla. I already called Hyunnie but she off her phone.” Zinger said that to them.

“Daehyun too. He didn’t pick up his phone. I keep called him so many times.” Young Jae said to them.

“Maybe both of them skip class for today?” Ji Eun said that.

“Aish~! That’s not fair skipping class without telling us. I want to skip class too.” Zinger said that.

“Hhmm… Nevermind later we can ask both of them later.” Yong Guk said that.

All of them keep chatting until Rainbow group come towards them.

“Hi guys. Chukahaeyo for last night. You all really did a good job.” Woo Ri said that to them.

“Thanks girls.” Him Chan said and get a smack from his girlfriend.

“Hhmm… I think you all lost someone in the group.” No Eul said that.

“Owh yeah where is Daehyun?” Jae Kyung asked them.

“I don’t know where he is but I think he skips class for today.” Young Jae said that to the Rainbow group.

“And where is Jae Hyun?” Ji Sook turns to ask them.

“We also don’t know where she is.” Ji Eun said that to Ji Sook.

“Hhmm…” That's only what Jae Kyung responds.

“Okay guys come let’s go to our class.” Ji Eun asked all of them.

“Okay. Come we have to go to our class right now.” Zinger said.

“Let’s go.” All of them said in unision.

All of Secret, B.A.P and Secret when to their class. Only Seung Ah take medical course and she has to separate with her group. Once they entered their class they seat at their place. Jae Kyung looks at Secret and B.A.P.

“Girls, don’t you all think that Daehyun and Jae Hyun are dating.” Jae Kyung said towards her group members.

“I think that too because both of them does not come today.” Hyun Young said that to her group members.

“Hhmm… I will find out soon. If they dating I will make them broke up. Just wait.” Jae Kyung said that to her group members.

“They are not suit together. Jae Hyun will be as a burden to Daehyun.” No Eul said that.

Then, Jae Kyung called Jinie name and say something towards her. Jinie nodded her head agree for what Jae Kyung say to her.

-Your POV-

I am sitting in the car while Daehyun drives  me home. I am not in the mood to talk plus I'm really tired after what Daehyun did to me and I have to skip my class for today.

“Hyunnie?" Daehyun called my nickname.

"Hhhmm.." I only respond that to him.

"Why suddenly so quite?” Daehyun asked me.

I look at him and reply.

“I'm always silent right when you are drive plus I’m so tired right now.” I simply said that to him.

“Owh~! Sorry.” Daehyun said to me.

I understand what he means. I give him a smile and look away. Once we arrive at my house area, I step out from his car slowly because I can still feel pain at my lower region.

“Thanks for sending me home.” I said that to him.

“It’s okay honey.” He said that to me.

“I’m going up. Bye Daehyun.” I said and bid him goodbye.

Before I could walk towards the elevator, Daehyun grabs my wrist make me turn to face him and he gives me peck on my lips. At first it just a peck then it slowly turn to hot kiss. I pull back from the kissing and look at him.

“Be careful and I see you tomorrow.” He said that and kisses my lips once again.

“You too. Be careful when you are driving. Once you arrive text me okay. Bye.” I said that to him.

He smiles to me and then step into his car. He drives leaving my housing area.

I slowly walk to the elevator and push button to where my house located floor. Once I arrive, I straight to my house and insert my house key and step into my house. Then, I hear umma calling my name.

“Hyunnie?” Umma calling my name.

“Nae umma.” I said and turn to face umma.

“Going home late and skip class for today?” Umma asked me.

“Mianei umma. I’m tired that’s why I skip class for today.” I said to umma.

After that, I slowly get into my room and umma also follow me get into my room.

“Waeyo umma?” I asked umma.

“Who send you home?” Umma asked me.

“Daehyun.” I simply said.

“Omo~! That’s mean you are with Daehyun all night?” Umma said.

I’m speechless right now. I really don’t know what should I answer that. Oh my God please let my brain work functional in this time. Then, I just nodded my head. Suddenly, umma come towards me and push my long hair to the other side. What I see that umma shock face seing my neck area with some of hickeys that Daehyun leave on me. Umma just look at me

“Hyunnie, What you and Daehyun do last night?” Umma asked me.

Once again my brain does not work functionally. I bit my lower lips and look at my umma who still waiting for my answer. I know that I can't lie to either umma or appa.

“Daehyun..... Did that to you. Am I right?” Umma said that to me.

I just nodded my head and just prepare with my umma nagging to me but suddenly..

“Omo~! My Hyunnie is grown up.” Umma said that leaving me dumbfounded.

“Mwo?” I said.

“I’m happy that you did that with Daehyun. Means that Daehyun gonna be my future son-in-law.” Umma said that to me.

“Umma don’t dream too much. We didn’t know that will happen or not.” I said that umma.

“You did that with Daehyun and the next step he will take when he knows that you are pregnant of his child and of course he will married you. So, that Daehyun and you can raise the baby together.” Umma said that to me.

“Umma that’s too much.” I said that to umma.

“That’s okay dear. Finally you can get married with your beloved one. You don't want that? But umma know that you always deny what you said but inside you, you want that to be happen right. Think which one is the best Hyunnie. God already plan it nicely. Thank God.” Umma said that and leaving my room.

I sat on my bed and start thinking of what umma said. What if I really get pregnant to his child? Will he accept it? Will he really want to get married with me? Umma really wants Daehyun to be his future son-in-law. I mentally said that and get up to clean myself.