Chapter 14

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

Finally I can come to the college like usual today after 3 days I was absent because of my gastric pain. I walk straight to the cafeteria but suddenly someone drag me to the empty hall. I was throwing to the floor and I feel pain on my side body. I look up and see Jae Kyung and her friends are looking at me.

"Welcome back Kim Jae Hyun." Jae Kyung said with her smirk.

"Why you all bring me here?" I asked her when I stand up.

"I just want to say welcome back to you. That's all." Jae Kyung said.

"I don't believe that." I said.

"I just want you be prepare mental and physical. There is, no, a lot of something wait for you." Jae Kyung said.

"What?" I asked her. 

"You just wait and see." Jae Kyung said.

"I thought we are friends." I said.

"Aish~! Someone is really nice to us. Hey Kim Jae Hyun! Don't think us as your friends. I really hate you in fact so don’t expect us to be friends with you." Jae Kyung said.

"Huh? Why me?" I said.

"Shut up! You are so noisy. Always asked a lot of question." Woo Ri said and slap my face.

"Hey! Woo Ri just slap you. Don't you dare to tell your best friends who are B.A.P and Secret what we have done to you. If you tell them, you will know what will happen to you. You should know that you must stay away from them before anything serious are happen to you. At least you can be prepare mental and physical because they will leave you soon too." Jae Kyung said.

"They all will not leave me alone." I said.

"Owh~! Best friends forever? BFF? Just in your dream. They all will leave you after they all see who are you actually." Jae Kyung said.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Can you just don't ask anything." Ji Sook turns to slap me. 

I guest my face already red because of the slap I earn from Ji Sook and Woo Ri.

"Girls relax okay. We have a lot of time to settle her. Don't force her too much. It just a beginning. So, don't be too rush." Jae Kyung said.

I didn't dare too look at them. I wonder what they want to do at me. I feel a little scared to them and wonder what will they do to me.

"What you all doing there?" Someone said from behind.

All of us including me look at who are they said that. My eyes widen when I see that is my best friends of mine, B.A.P and Secret are walking towards us. I look at Jae Kyung who seems want to eat me.

"Hey what are you girls doing here?" Hyosung asked. 

"Uhhm.... We are just talking. Right Jae Hyun." Jae Kyung said that.

"Owh... But Jae Hyun what happen to your cheek?" Daehyun asked me when he realize that there is red mark from Ji Sook and Woori slap on my face.

"Uhm... Uhm.... There is nothing." I said.

"Liar!" Daehyun said and give me his famous glare.

I lost and I don't know what to do.

"Oooo..... This, there is a group of infamous girl group did that to her. They slap her hardly you know. Luckily that we are here and settle it." Jae Kyung said again but she lies about it.

"What?! Who did that? Why you didn't call for our help?" Daehyun asking me a lot of question.

"Relax Daehyun. She okay is it." Woo Ri said.

"Hhmm..... It's okay. Jae Hyun, if anything happen again, let us to know okay." Yong Guk said.

"Okay." I said.

"We are going to our class. We see you all later." Ji Eun said and follow B.A.P and Secret to their class.

Once they all disappear from our sight. Jae Kyung grab my arm harshly and glare at me.

"You better don't tell them what happen just now and you will know and what will happen to you if you dare to tell them. I remind you at this time. We all always watching you. Arraseo." Jae Kyung said to me.

I didn't say any words just look at them.

"Girls come on. We will late for our class and Seung Ah you just keep an eye towards her. If she tell anything just do it to remind her that we are not joking." Jae Kyung said.

"Okay, Jae Kyung." Seung Ah said.

I just see they all leave and Seung Ah drag me to follow her to our class.

"You hear what Jae Kyung said right? So, don't tell your best friends about this." Seung Ah said.

We enter our class and seat at our usual place. Suddenly, I got a message text from Daehyun.

From Daehyun : Are you sure that you are okay?

From Jae Hyun : I'm okay just don't worry about me. I can take care of myself.

I reply his message and click send the message and put back my phone inside my pocket. Less than 1 minute I got new message from Daehyun.

From Daehyun : Hmmm..... I really worried about you you know.

I want to reply Daehyun message but Seung Ah take my phone away from me and read my message of me and Daehyun.

"So, you are really in the relationship with Daehyun, your own best friends?" Seung Ah said.

"Huh? No. We are not in the relationship. We still best friends." I said.

"Pabo Jae Hyun. You still not realize that Daehyun is actually like you. But you better stay away from him because both of you are not suit together." Seung Ah said.

I didn't answer Seung Ah. Our lecturer come and start explain about yesterday lesson and of course I don't understand single thing what she said. I really blank. I'm lost in my own world. After 4 hours in the class, the class dismiss. I pack my own stuff. Seung Ah gives me back my phone. Once I already done packing, I meet my lecturer to pass her my medical coefficent why I didn't attend class for 3 days then, I decide to go to the library to study what my lecturer said and I want to catch up her lesson. I look like avoiding my own best friends. I enter the library and choose a seat where I can be alone. I plug in my earphone and choose my favourite songs. I open my book and start to review the chapter. Suddenly, I got a message.

From Ji Eun : Hyunnie where are you? We all wait for you

From Jae Hyun : I'm at college library. It's okay. You all can home first. Don't worry about me.

From Ji Eun : We will be there. We can accompany you from being alone. Wait for us.

I pack my stuff and get out from the library. I hide myself in the toilet. Once again I got a message from Ji Eun.

From Ji Eun : Where are you? I didn't see you.

From Jae Hyun : I need some time to be alone and I have a meeting with my lecturer to cover up my lesson. You all know right I already miss a lot of chapter these days. 

From Ji Eun : Hhmm.... It's okay. We home first.

I just look at my phone. Without my realization I silently cry. 

"*What I have done to Jae Kyung until she hates me? What is my fault? Why she involve my parent? What happen actually? There are too many question playing in my head. What should I do? I don't want my own best friends of mine leave me alone.*"  I thought. 

I wipes my tears and washes my face before I get out from the toilet. When I was walking out from the college area, I didn't realize that there is someone watching me from a far. I decide to take a walk to my house. I stop at the supermarket to buy something for me to eat. I buy a loaf of bread, a pack of slices cheese, tomato, and chicken ham. I decide to make simple sandwich for my dinner. I paid for the things and walk back home. Suddenly, there is a fancy car stop right in front of me. I try to look who is the person in the car. A woman look like umma age step out from the car. 

"Are you Kim Jae Hyun, the daughter of Kim Woo Jin and Lee Ji Min?" The woman asked me.

"Uhhhmm... Yes." I said.

"Finally I found you. Nice to meet you Jae Hyun." The woman said.

"Do I know you?" I said.

"You no need to know who am I. That's not important. The important is I found you." The woman said.

"Uhhhm...... How do you know me?" I said.

"I'm your parent old friend. You grown up well dear." The woman said and get back into her car and her driver speed of the car leaving me blur.

"Who is that woman?" I thought.

I ignore what happen and walk back home. When I step inside my house, I see my beloved parent already sitting at the living room watching television show.

"Umma, appa you back home so early?" I said.

"Appa does not have a lot of work like usually and your umma boss let umma home early." Appa said to me.

"Umma, appa did you all eat dinner already?" I asked my parent.

"No dear. Did you want to cook something for us?" Appa asked me.

"I just want to make a simple sandwich. Is that okay?" I said.

"Okay dear." Umma said.

I put the ingredient on the kitchen table and start to prepare the dinner for my family. I spend 30 minutes to prepare all of it.

"Umma, appa I'm done. " I said and serve the dish on the table. 

Umma and appa come and seat. 

"It's look tasty dear." Appa said.

"Come let's take a bite on our Jae Hyun home-made sandwich." Umma said.

"So delicious dear. It taste so good." Umma said.

I smile and eat my sandwich. While I was eating, I remember the woman I meet a few minutes ago. I decide to tell my parent. Maybe they all know the woman.

"Hhmm.... Umma, appa, when I was walking home, I meet a woman. She said that she know both of you because she said that umma and appa are her old friends. I want to ask her what is her name but those word don't want come out from my mouth because I was so blur." I said to my parent.

I look up and see that my umma and appa are having connections through their eyes. I really don't understand what is going on between umma and appa right now.

"Umma, appa are you okay?" I asked my parent.

"Huh uhm? Uhhmm.... Okay. We are okay." Appa said.

"Hhmm.... Okay. If that so." I said and wash my dirty plate. 

"Umma, appa I went to my room first." I said and went into my room.

I went to my room and choose my sleeping attire. I spend 15 minutes in the bathroom to refreshing myself. Once I done I wear the sleeping attires and study the chapter I miss in the class. Without my realization, I fall asleep on my study table when I study. 

-Jae Hyun's Parent POV-

“Jagiya did you hear what our Jae Hyun said that a woman come and meet her. I worried that is Yura.” Mrs. Kim said towards her husband when they enter their bedroom.

“I also worried that anytime Yura can attack our daughter because to get her revenge. That’s not fair our Jae Hyun doesn’t know anything.” Mr.Kim said.

“I really worried right now.” Mrs. Kim said.

“Okay… Okay relax darling we can settle it for our Jae Hyun.” Mr.Kim said and hugging his wife.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong my beloved readers and subbies....

I'm HyeunKimmy back with new update..... 

Sorry for not update these day because my tight schedule make me feel really tired and busy.... =_=

I hope that you all like this chapter and please do leave a comment.... and please subscribe if you like it....

I'm still awake this time 0200 (Malaysia time) doing my Biology notes and assignment...... 

I don't know when I can update this story and I hope that you all can stay with me....

Saranghae you all <3

Bye ^0^