Chapter 16

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

I wake up and glance on my watch when it show already 12 noon. I rub my sleepy eyes and sit on my bed. I went to my study table where I put my bag last night. I check whether my phone still there or not. I see there is my phone and quickly unlock it. There are a lot of missed calls and text messages from my best friends. Then, I put it back on my study table then, I heard a noisy sounds, voices come from the living room. I ignore it and went to see my reflection in front of the mirror. My eyes widen when I see the bruise on my cheek and near my mouth area.

“Omo~! How I'm gonna answer to my parent about it if my parent asked me.” I said worriedly.

I went to the bathroom and no one realize me. I clean myself and wear black long sleeve and knee-level track suit. Once I done, I went to the kitchen and grab a bottle of soya milk. I drink it slowly and then someone hugging my waist make me shock.

“Yah~!” I said.

“Woah chill okay. That’s me.” Ji Eun said.

I turn to face her and hug Ji Eun.

“When are you all here.” I said.

“All of us call you and text you, you didn’t reply any of it then we decide to come here. Lucky your parent are here if not maybe we already look like a robber trying to get inside of your house.” Ji Eun said.

“Okay… Okay…” That’s what I can say.

Suddenly, Ji Eun raised her voice too loud when she sees my clear bruise on my face.

“Omo~! Hyunnie what happen to your face!” Ji Eun said out loud.

“Huh? No… no… nothing.” I said and scold myself because I stammered in front of Ji Eun and definitely Ji Eun won’t believe me.

“Liar!” Ji Eun said.

“Ji Eun what is going on?” Umma said when she enters the kitchen.

“Nothing umma.” I said and about to leave.

Before I could leave Ji Eun grabs my wrist.

“Look here aunty. Jae Hyun’s face full with bruise.” Ji Eun said and grabs my face make me face my umma.

“What?! How you get this bruise dear? Who did that to you?” Umma said shocking when umma sees my face.

“Uhm… Uhm… I fell when I went home yesterday.” I said lying.

“Hyunnie stop acting like that.” Ji Eun said.

I free myself and want go back to my room. Before I could enter my room and someone grab my wrist make me turn to that person. I see Daehyun is the one who stops me.

“Didn’t your hear what your umma ask you about this? Are you deaf? No right then just tell it Hyunnie.” Daehyun said that to me.

“I already said I fell when I’m going home.” I said.

“I can feel that you are lying Hyunnie. “ Daehyun said.

“Yeah noona just tell us what is going on.” Zelo said.

“I told you all that I fell. When I’m on my way home, there is a group of boys stop me and asking me for money. I didn’t give it then they all punch me on my face and they all push me to the ground. After they all get what they want, they just leave me there.” I said lying and even shock that I’m the one telling it just in one breath.

“Really?” Daehyun said.

“Yeah. I’m telling the truth.” I said.

“Hhmm…. Okay. Sorry If we a little bit forcing you.” Daehyun said.

“Mianei Hyunnie. I didn’t mean to raise my voice towards you.” Ji Eun said.

“Hhmm… Gwenchanayo Ji Eunnie.” I said.

I was about to enter my room and suddenly Daehyun grab my wrist.

“What?” I asked him.

“Can we go out together? All of us planning to go out.” Daehyun said that to me.

“Hhhmm… I can’t. How come I want to go out with my face like this. I think I should stay at home only.” I said and about to free myself but Daehyun’s grip tighten on my wrist.

“Ouch~!” I winced in pain.

“Sorry I think my grip on your wrist is too tight right.” Daehyun said and free myself.

I hold my wrist and see that the blood already out from the cover bandage. I went to the bathroom immediately and check on it. I pull up my sleeve and see that the blood flow out from my wrist. I open the bandage and wash my wrist. I winced in pain. After that, I apply some medication and cover it with me bandage. Once I done, I went out from the bathroom with the dirty bandage which is full with my blood on my left hand but someone stops me. I look up and see Daehyun standing there next to the bathroom.

“What?” I asked him.

“What happen to your wrist actually?” Daehyun asked me.

“Nothing.” I said and about to walk away.

Once again Daehyun grab my wrist. I already feel scared that Daehyun will tighten his grip on my wrist. I hope that he will not do that.

“Then what are you holding in your left hand?” Daehyun still asking me.

I didn’t say any words and just hide my left hand behind me.  Daehyun seems not like how I’m react and let go of my wrist and grab my left hand.

“What this Hyunnie? Why this bandage cover with full of blood?” Daehyun seems shock when he saw that.

“Nothing happen.” I said.

Daehyun seems not satisfied and pull up my sleeve where I cover wrist. Daehyun look shock when he see that my wrist are cover with bandage.

“How you get that?” Daehyun asked me.

"I get this from those same boys. They threaten me to kill me if I call for the police for what they have done to me. They leave this cut here so that I can remember what they said to me." I said it in lying to him which I didn't mean to lie to him or everybody.

"Omo~! That's why umma and appa always remind you to be careful when you are out for night. See what have you got. Always careless what umma and appa said." Umma is nagging to towards me.

I feel like I was about to cry when I said those lies. Will he or they still want to hear the truth about the Rainbow group for what they did to me? Definitely they all not believing me. For them they all just a nice girl group and not for me. I went to the kitchen to throw the dirty bandage and went back to the living room join them. Daehyun keeps his eyes looking at me and I look at him and he just giving me his killer smile to me. I'm just ignore it. 

“Then, tomorrow will you come to the college?” Young Jae asked me.

“I don’t know and not sure to come or not. I feel embarrassed to come.” I said.

“It’s okay. If you can’t then don’t come. Take care of it.” Hyosung said.

I feel lucky that my best friends understand me but one more thing will they still care about me if anything happen about me after this. Hopefully we will stay together and help and care with each other. I'm scared if they all change and leave alone when I need them to accompany them.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my beloved subbies and new subbies who subscribe to my story and my silent readers.....

here is the update. I already write this chapter in my laptop but didn't post it because of the internet problem..... I hope it's okay....... 

have you all watch the new B.A.P teaser Badman???? I guess all of you have watch it right? Hhmm..... I can't wait for the full MV... 

Okay you all...... please do subscribe and don't be shy to leave any comment.... ^O^