Chapter 57

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV- 

Its already been a week since I got kidnapped by this stalker of mine, Min Hyuk. After I make a move to call for help from my husband Daehyun, that Min Hyuk guy find another place to hide me. He left the phone that I used in the house before we are move. I was blindfold and don't have any sense where he is taking me to since he drags me forcefully with him as he leads the way. Min Hyuk pulls the blindfold from mine and I was in small rented apartment somewhere. He even buy me new clothes so that I will always clean right in front of his eyes, he gives me food to be eaten but I always end up throwing up all the foods and even give me small comfortable bed for me to sleep on. He didn't do anything bad to me. He treat me just like his girlfriend which I really not feel comfortable around him and wish I was saved as soon as possible plus I already miss my husband and even my beloved twins, Daemin and Dayoung. I was awake when I heard that Min Hyuk guy enter the house. 

"Hey you know what that your husband, your family and even your friends are on their mision trying to find where you are. They even asked for help from the police." Min Hyuk said that to me.

"Really?! I just wish that they can saved me from you." I said that to him and look at him.

"Don't you dare thinking of running away from me. I can take care of you plus we are meant to be together like we are used and suppose to be." Min Hyuk said that to me. 

"You know right I already married and having kids. That will not happen. I was meant for Daehyun and not you." I said that to him with pleading eyes right in front of him.

"I will asked Daehyun to divorce you." Min Hyuk simply said to me.

"That are not going to be happen." I said that to him.

"Hhhmmm... What about I kill him instead if he doesn't want to divorce you. That easy right so that we can be together. Aish jinjja wae I didn't think of killing that bastards before." Min Hyuk said that until make me to look at him with widen eyes after I heard what he said.

"Please Min Hyuk don't you dare thinking about killing him." I said that to him. 

"Then, you should asked for divorced from him if you don't want I do anything harm to him." Min Hyuk said that to me.

It took me sometimes to think and think what he just said to me. He makes me to choose between I asked Daehyun to divorced me or let that Min Hyuk guy killed Daehyun if I don't want to get any divorced. I don't want anything happen to my husband if I don't asked any divorce from him. I'm really scared to choose between those two option he given to me. I don't know what to choose. 

"So... What is it?" Min Hyuk asked me out of suddenly which I'm not ready. 

"I said what I'm going to say but please don't do anything to him. I'm really begging you to not do so. I really means that." I said that to him hope he will change his mind to do anything bad to my husband.

"Okay. I will not do anything to him and means that you are going to asked for divorced from your husband." Min Hyuk said that to me with a smirk plastered on his face feeling he already got what he want.

I don't answer that but just look at him. 

*"Daehyun-ah I'm sorry if I'm doing this because I don't want anything happen to you. But you always know that I will always love you and still choose you no matter what happen. I'm doing this to save you. Please, I hope that you will understand it. Please God take care of my loved one from anything bad."* I mentally said that and silently pray for it. 

-Daehyun POV-

Its already been a week my wife being kidnapped. I thought after my wife called me we can be able to save her on that day but everything is failed. The kidnapper were more genius to escape from his house leaving the phone that my wife used to call me to save her. We really don't know who is the kidnapper since Young Jae try to look at it and even try to hack all the system about the kidnapper but the kidnapper really used a good system which we can't hacked and all the data about the kidnapper can't be access. Now I don't know what to do since I feel so helpless and clueless where should I need to find my wife. We already make a full detailed police report and the police are doing their duty to keep searching for my wife. We are also on the other hand doing the same thing on finding her. I was laying on our bed in our shared bedroom with both of my twins on my side. I really miss my wife so my much until I can smell her scent everywhere. I look at my little girl, Dayoung who keep crying every night calling for her mommy to be back while my little boy keep want to follow me wherenever I go searching for my wife. I really tired until I sleep hugging both of my twin and silently pray for my wife safety. As the next morning come, I wake up and having shower. Once I done, I went downstairs seeing my umma preparing breakfast. 

"Morning umma." I greet my umma. 

"Morning my son. Where is Daemin and Dayoung?" Umma asked me.

"They all still sleeping and I don't want to wake them up. Where is everybody?" I said that to umma and its my turn asking where is everyone I means my friends since some of them are staying in my house helping me finding my wife. 

"All of them are still sleeping. Hhhhmm... When will this to settle down? Umma already missing my daughter-in-law. Everyone are missing her so much." Umma said that.

I just let out a heavy sigh. I excuse myself when I heard my little girl was crying. I hush her and pat her softly to calm her down. My little girl really missing her mommy so much until my little girl got slightly fever. I really hope this will settle soon. When everyone up, we eating breakfast and continue finding her everywhere we could because I can't stand still without finding where is my wife. After hours we are trying finding her, we are coming back home feeling exhausted. Just then I got a call from unknown number.

"Who is it Dae?" Young Jae asked me.

"I think there is a clue where my wife is." I said that to all of them.

It took me a while to answer the calls and immediately I answer the call with full of hope I will get any new clue to find where my wife is. Another clue to find her after we failed on the first day on finding her.

"Hello?!" I said that.

"Hello Daehyun-ah." I heard she said that with sobbing which I know that she was crying.

"Hey hey, where are you right now? Tell me I'm coming for you." I said that to her.

"..........." I heard nothing from her but only heard her silently cry on the line. 

"Hey, hey stop crying. Tell me please where are you. I'm coming." I said that to her.

"I will tell you where I am but...." I heard my wife said that but her words does not finish which make me curious.

"But what honey? Tell me." I said that to her.

"But......." I heard she crying again. 

I really don't want to hear she crying. I am really coming for her to save her. But deep inside me tell me there is something wrong might be happen because I feel so uneasy right now. 

"Honey listen to me. I am really coming for you. I miss you so much you know. Now tell me where are you and we are coming to save you." I said that to her hope that she tells me right now. 

"I will tell you but please....." I heard her said that.

"Please what honey you are making me nervous." I said that to her.

"I will tell you where I am but......... Please I'm begging you to divorce me." I heard what she said and making me shock after what I heard just now. 

"What?! Why suddenly you asked me to divorce you. I will never did that. I love you no matter what don't you think to get divorce from me." I said that to her which make me feel a little bit angry towards her.

"Please Daehyun-ah, divorce me. I'm begging you to do so. I really love you and I'm asking for it." She said that to me.

"I will not do that. If you really love me, you are not asking me to divorce you. What your kidnapper did to you until you are asking for divorce." I said that to her.

"Please just do it. I'm begging you." I heard she said that to me.

"You think that so easy to divorce you. You didn't think about our kids huh. Every night our little girl Dayoung keep asking about her mommy and crying evey night for you. Now she having fever because missing her mommy so much while Daemin keep following me to find where is his mommy which I know that's dangerous to bring him together with me and right now you are asking a divorce from me." I said that to her.

"........." I heard she said nothing but I heard she was crying. 

Hello?! Hello?! Honey?" I called for her when suddenly I heard nothing from her.

"Hey you bastards why you make it so hard to divorce your wife. She already asked for it and just do it because she already make her own decision. Just accept it and do it." I heard her kidnapper said that to me.

"I will not do it. She is my wife and tell me where she is." I said that to him a little bit angry.

"You really cause a lot of problem huh. You really make me to kill you huh - " I heard him saying that and I heard this.

"Don't you dare do anything to him. You already heard me right I decide it. Please." I heard my wife said that to her kidnapper. 

Maybe she has to do it because she does not want to be anything happen to me. I think I know what I will gonna do to save her. I don't want her crying anymore because I heard she really pleaded her kidnapper to not do anything to me. 

"Hey you. I make my decision. I will divorce her. Now tell me where she is. I want to see her." I said that. 

"See easy right. You did a good decision. I will text you to come over where is the place but I just want to make sure that you will come here alone if you don't want see your wife getting hurt by me." Her kidnapper said that to me.

"I will come there alone and don't do anything to her. I will divorce her right in front of you." I said that to him.

"Okay good. See ya." That bastard said that and end up the phone call. 

"!" I said that out loud so frustrating and I even throw my phone on the table.

*"I will not let anything happen to my wife. I'm going to save her no matter what. Please God take care of my love one from getting any hurt. Protect her from anything."* I mentally said that and pray for her safety.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey hey hey to all my beloved subbies and my silent readers~!!! 

here is another update! hope you all enjoy it and keep support it and don't be shy to leave any comments. 

-HyeunKimmy- =P