Chapter 38

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

I was in the shopping mall with my beloved twin. They already told me that they want to buy something for Jingguk's and Jungguk's present as today is their birthday. I bring them to the toys shop and I let them choose what they want to choose for Jingguk's and Jungguk's birthday present. Once they already choose what they want to give to Jingguk and Jungguk, I paid for that.

"Can you all wrap that nicely?" I asked the worker.

"All of them?" The worker asked me.

"Ah nae all of them." I said that to the worker. 

"Okay, but it take time." The worker said that to me.

"Gwenchana. I'll come back later to take that. You all can call me if that's done." I said that to the worker and hand them my phone number so, that they all can call me if that's done.

"Okay." The worker said that to me.

I give her a smile and bring Dayoung and Daemin leave the shop and have window shopping so, that none of us feel boring to wait the time pass. Just we walk in front of an ice cream shop,

"Mommy, can we have that?" Dayoung said that to me and point her tiny finger in front of the ice cream shop. 

"Okay dear we can have that. Come." I said to Dayoung and bring them in the ice cream shop. 

"What ice cream Daemin and Dayoung want?" I asked my twin.

"I want oreo ice cream." Daemin told me what he wants.

"Dayoung want strawberry cheesecake ice cream." Dayoung told me what she wants for her ice cream. 

I told them to wait here and don't go anywhere without my permission while I go to take what ice cream they want. I order the ice cream and paid for that. I hand the oreo ice cream to Daemin and strawberry cheesecake ice cream to Dayoung while I also take the same like Daemin's ice cream. I laugh at how cute my twin eat the ice cream until it create messy on their face. I even take their picture altogether with me in the ice cream shop. Once they done eating the ice cream, I wiped their face.

"Still want to eat the ice cream?" I asked my twin.

"Hhmmm.... No. We already satisfied eating the ice cream mommy." Daemin said that to me.

Daemin and Dayoung are walking tight in front of me. We even stop at mini theme park for the kids in the shoppinghe  mall. Daemin and Dayong said at the same time want to play at the mini theme park. I told them which one they want to ride first. Once they decide I go change the money for the token. I just told them to be careful and I keep taking their picture. Almost all the rides my twin want to play and end up letting them play since we are coming here and nothing to do. Lastly I decide to bring my twin to the photo booth. I click on the button that I choose four instant pictures. With my twin on my both sides we are taking the picture. I look at the first picture with both of my twin kissing both of my cheek, the second picture I pinch my twin cheek, the third picture we are having peace sign  and the last picture with me hugging both of my twin. I keep that picture in my handbag.

"Okay, come let's go back to the toys shop and get the presents." I told them and we walk back to the toys shop when I got a text message that they inform me it was done wrapping all the presents.

Once we reach the toys shop, I inform them that they just call me to take the presents. I take that and paid extra for they all nicely wrap the presents to them. I bring the presents and we went back to our car. I drive back home. I park the car and locked the car once my twin already running inside our house. I just shooked my head seeing them like that and I enter our house.

"Mommy, I want milk." Daemin asking me for his milk.

"Okay, wait for a while. Bring Dayoung up to room while mommy making Daemin's milk." I said that to Daemin,

I look at Daemin. He really a good boy. He really take care of his sister well. I'm proud having a good son just like I dream in my life. I went to the kitchen to make Daemin's milk. Once I done, I went up to my room and see my babies really tired walking around the shopping mall. I give Daemin his milk and I lay beside Dayoung to feed her her milk. Just then the three of us taking short nap because this evening we all want to go to Ji Eun's house as Ji Eun making birthday party for Jingguk and Jungguk.

                                                                                                        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I wake up when my son, Daemin waking me up. I rub my sleepy eyes and look at the watch. I sit on the bed looking at my twin who already feel excited. I smile at them and told them go to the bathroom. I bath them and we played a lot in the bathroom. Then, I stopped them and quickly bath them. I then wiped them. I help them putting the clothes which they already choose last night. I told them to wait for me at downstairs while I'm taking time for bath. I wear black skinny-jeans and white short dress. I comb my hair and let it fall freely. I take my handbag and their bag as I put their stuffs like their diapers and I went downstairs to put Daemin's milk in their bag. 

"Let's go Daemin, Dayoung." I called for them. 

"Okay mommy." Both of them said at the same time. 

"Mommy, where is the presents?" Daemin asks me.

"Owh, Daemin put on the mommy's study table. Try to look at it." I said that to Daemin.

"Okay mommy." Daemin said that to me and went upstairs to get the presents.

Daemin went downstairs with two bags of the presents and went to my car. I put Dayoung and Daemin in the backseat and put them the safety belts on both of them while I locked the front door carefully. I then, drive to Ji Eun's house. Once we arrive, I can see there are a lot of cars park in front of their house. I then look at a car that I really know. That's Daehyun's car. He already here. Will he accept the twins? The twins really can't wait to meet their daddy. I open the safety belt and Daemin and Dayoung step out carefully from the car. We ring the bell and wait for Ji Eun to open the door.

"Hyunnie, finally you come. I thought that you didn't come. Hi Daemin and Dayoung." Ji Eun said that to me and even greet my twins.

"Everyone are here. Come in." Ji Eun said that to me.

"I'm nervous to meet them." I said that Ji Eun.

"It's okay plus they all really miss you so much you know. Now, come in." Ji Eun said that to me.

Jingguk and Jungguk then come and bring Dayoung and Daemin upstairs which I told Daemin and Dayoung to be careful. I follow Ji Eun to the living room. Just then, 

"Hyunnie noona?" I still can recognize the voice which is belongs to zelo. 

I look up and I can see Zelo eyes widen when he sees me right in front of him. I give him my smile and he immediately hugs me. He hugs me really tight until I can't breathe. Zelo then look at me and I also look at him.

"Hyunnie noona, I'm really sorry for what I have done to you. Please forgive me and don't mad at me anymore." Zelo said that to me.

"Gwenchana Zelo-ah noona does not mad at you anymore. Noona already forgive you." I said that to Zelo. 

"Really?" Zelo still asked me.

"Nae. Noona does not mad anymore. Past is past." I said that to Zelo.

Zelo hugs me back. Then, one by one come to me and hug me. They said the same thing to me. They all really sorry for what happen. I didn't mad at them. I know that's hurt but we should let the past go and start the new life. Just then my eyes lock with Daehyun's eyes. Daehyun immediately hugs me tightly.

"I'm really sorry for what happen between us. I should listen to you and not others. I should believe you and not others. I'm really stupid for what I have done to you. Please come back to me. I really miss you so much and I'm still love you." Daehyun said that to me and he even kisses my cheek. 

I just want to say something to Daehyun, but my boy, Daemin calling me

"Mommy, that girl make Dayoung cry." Daemin said that to me. 

I turn to look at Daemin.

"Where is Dayoung?" I asked Daemin.

"Dayoung in that room still crying." Daemin said that to me.

"Go up first." I said that to Daemin.

Daemin just nodded his head and went back to the room upstairs where they played together. I can feel that all of them are looking at me now and they all must be confuse for what happen just now.

"Uhhmmm... I excuse myself first." I said that to them and make my way to my little girl, Dayoung.

-No One POV-

All of them look at Jae Hyun as she makes her way upstairs with the little boy leaving all of them confuse and look at each other. 

"Who is that little boy?" Young Jae said that.

"All of us heard right that little boy calling Hyunnie noona mommy." Zelo said that.

"Is that our Hyunnie already married?" Sun Hwa said that.

"Aigoo~! If Hyunnie already married then..." Hana said that and look Daehyun.

Daehyun sits on the sofa and can feel that each eyes on him.

"Wae all of you looking at me?" Daehyun said that when he looks up and looking at each one.

"Daehyun-ah will you accept the fact that Hyunnie is married. All of us know that you really loves her and even waiting for her to comeback." Him Chan said that to Daehyun.

"I don't know if I can accept it or not. If she really married then I should move on and pray for her happiness. She deserves another men after what I did to her in the pasts. I'm such a bad guy." Daehyun said that to them and he is silently cry. 

"I'm sure Hyunnie already married. You all heard right that little boy calling our Hyunnie mommy. Who is that lucky guy to have her." Hana said that.

Yong Guk and his wife, Ji Eun keeps give each other signal through their eyes. Both of them waiting the right time to tell the truth about Kim Jae Hyun since both of them heard what their friends assume about Kim Jae Hyun.

"Hhhhmmm... You all, that's not what you all think about Hyunnie." Ji Eun suddenly said that and leaving everyone in full of confusion.

"What Ji Eunnie we don't get that." Young Jae said that. 

"Actually Hyunnie didn't married yet." Ji Eun said that and look at all of them.

"What?! Are you sure Ji Eun that Hyunnie didn't married yet. Then, who is little boy calling our Hyunnie mommy." Hana said that.

"Nae. She told me by herself that she actually didn't get married yet after I meet her days ago." Ji Eun said that.

"You meet her and didn't tell us that she comeback here." Him Chan said that.

"She told me not to tell all of you that she backs. She scared to tell all of you after what happen between us in the pasts right and she wants to surprise all of you." Ji Eun said that to them.

"What else she told you. Did she tells you about who is the little boy that calls her mommy?" Hyo Sung asked Ji Eun.

Ji Eun then looks at her husband and she tells all of them about what Jae Hyun told her.

"Actually Hyunnie didn't get married yet. She is a single-mother. Hyunnie got pregnant before she married." Ji Eun said that to everyone.

"Seriously. Uuhhmm... Did the stranger cause her pregnant? You know the incident happen in the pasts." Hana said that.

"Aniyo. That stranger didn't cause her pregnant. That stranger didn't touch her that time." Yong Guk said that.

"Then, if not the stranger. Is Hyunnie got ?" Sun Hwa said that.

"Aniya. She didn't got either." Yong Guk said that.

"Then?" Everyone said that at the same time.

"Jung Daehyun cause her pregnant." Ji Eun and Yong Guk said that at the same time leaving all of them looking at the both of them.

"You serious?! Jung Daehyun? Daehyun?" Young Jae said that to them.

"Seriously that Hyunnie pregnant with my baby?" Daehyun also said that feeling shocked after heard what Ji Eun and Yong Guk said just now.

"Yes Jung Daehyun. Only you who did that to her. You already touch Hyunnie three months before the incident happen right. After the incident, both of you broke up and that time actually Hyunnie carrying your babies. She scared want to tell you Daehyun because that time we are not on a good terms with Hyunnie." Yong Guk said that to Daehyun.

"Wae she still take care of my baby after what I did to her." Daehyun said that.

"That's because she loves you Daehyun. Only you. She willing to take care of your twin babies because the babies was innocent." Ji Eun said that to Daehyun leaving Daehyun speechless.

"Did you just said twin babies? What does that mean?" Young Jae suddenly asked.

"Hyunnie and Daehyun got twin babies. One boy and one girl." Ji Eun said that to them.

All of them speechless to say anything after what they heard about Kim Jae Hyun. Daehyun on the other side totally feeling regret and guilty leaving Jae Hyun in the pasts. Daehyun needs to fix everything especially his relationship with Kim Jae Hyun.

-Your POV-

I went upstairs to the room where my twin play with Jingguk and Jungguk. I enter the room and can see Dayoung still crying. I hug her and ask them what happen. Daemin told me that they all are fighting because a cute girl scold Dayoung for not talk much with her. I know Dayoung still didn't talk to other people except for the persons who she closed to. I look at the girl and she has Hyosung's eyes which I know that's belongs to Him Chan and Hyosung.

"What is your name girl?" I asked the girl.

"My name is Kim Hyoyoung." She said that to me.

"Your parent is Him Chan and Hyosung? Am I right?" I asked the little girl.

"Nae. That's my appa and umma. How aunty know about them?" The little girl asked me.

"Aunty is their friend." I said that to her.

I smile to her and look at my girl and carried Dayoung in my arms who still sobbing and went downstairs. I comfort her and sit on an empty spot on the sofa. All of them look at me.

"Hyunnie really a strong girl. She can take care of them." I can hear that from Hyosung.

I look at them and giving them smile.

"I miss that smile." Jong Up said that to me.

Then, Daehyun sits beside me and look at me. I also look at him.

"This my daughter?" Daehyun asked me.

"Nae. She is your daughter." I said that to Daehyun.

"I'm sorry Hyunnie. I let you alone taking care of them. I suppose to be with you but where I am. I broke the promise we made that I will never leave you but I leave you. Can you give me another chance?" Daehyun said that to me.

"Every people deserve to get another chance in their life. So, why not I'm giving you another chance." I said that to Daehyun.

"Can I hold my daughter?" Daehyun still asked me.

Before I can answer it, Dayoung say something to my ear. 

"Mommy is he my daddy?" Dayoung asked me.

"Nae dear. He is your daddy. Daddy want to hold you." I said that to Dayoung.

Dayoung look at Daehyun and moving to Daehyun and sits on his lap. I can see how happy Dayoung is when she can see his daddy. Daehyun also can accept Dayoung. I can see that Daehyun is silently cry when he hugs Dayoung.

"Dayoung so cute. That's Hyunnie small version. She really look like Hyunnie." Young Jae said that to me.

"I agree with that." Zinger and Sun Hwa said that in the same time.

Then, Ji Eun called for her sons. Daemin come to me and sit on my lap. Daemin looks at me and he told me that he jealous seeing Dayoung with Daehyun. I laugh at Daemin jealousy on his sister who get along with Daehyun. We singing birthday songs and Ji Eun cut the cake into pieces. Like usual Zelo and Jong Up will be the first one to get it. I look at Daehyun who really hug Dayoung like his now teddy bear.

"Daehyun, give Dayoung to me." I said that to Daehyun.

"Why?" Daehyun asked me.

"Daehyunnie does not let go of Dayoung when Hyunnie asked for Dayoung." Young Jae said that to me.

"Daemin feel jealous seeing his sister get along with their daddy." I said that to Daehyun.

"Owh~! Okay. He wants me to be fair. Daemin come to daddy." Daehyun said that and called Daemin.

I take Dayoung from Daehyun and put her beside me and Daehyun take the jealous Daemin on his lap. Ji Eun hand me the piece of cake. I feed Dayoung and I look at Daehyun feed Daemin too.

"Woah~! Since when Daehyun shared his food huh? He always and will not shared his food to others." Young Jae tease Daehyun.

"Since now. After I see my own child." Daehyun said that confidently.

Zelo then come and sit near the sofa and look at my twin.

"What you want Zelo-ah?" I ask Zelo.

"I want to get near to Daemin and Dayoung. They all really cute." Zelo said that to me.

"Hi, Daemin, Dayoung. I'm uncle Zelo." Zelo said to both of my twins.

"I already know about uncle Zelo. Mommy always told me about you all." Daemin said that to me.

"Really?" Zelo said that to me.

"Nae. That is uncle Him Chan and aunty Hyosung. That is uncle Jong Up and uncle Young Jae. That's is aunty Sun Hwa and aunty Hana." Daemin said that and point his tiny finger to one by one. 

"Daemin and Dayoung know about us but we does not know about them." Sun Hwa said that to me.

After finish feeding Dayoung the cake, I wipe with the napkin that I bring together and wipe Daemin's mouth too. Daemin and Dayoung want to eat spaghetti. When I was about to stand up, Daehyun stopped me because he is the one take that for us. Daehyun give me a plate of spaghetti. I feed Dayoung and Daehyun feed Daemin. Just then, we heard someone are also coming. I look up and see Rainbow group coming. I look away and still feeling scared to meet them.

"It's okay. They all change but except for Jae Kyung. They all really nice. Don't worry." Daehyun said that to me when he realize I can't sit properly when they enter Ji Eun's house.

Suddenly, they all realize me and quickly hugs me. One by one members hugs me. They all even kneel in front of but I stopped them from doing that. They all really feel guilty for what they have done to me. I already forgive them and that's what I want. Every bad people will change one day and the day is come. I told them it's okay and give them a smile from me.

"Mommy who are they?" Daemin asked me.

"Mommy's friends too." I said that to Daemin.

"But mommy never told us about them." Daemin said that which make Rainbow group feel a bit sad.

"Hyunnie, that's your child? Omo~ Are you married?" Woo Ri said that to me.

I told them that didn't married yet and they feel scared if Kai, the stranger really did that to me but that's wrong when Daehyun told them that he is the one who did that to me. They all feel relieve when they heard that.

"We ruin a happy family right. If not they will happy together. See how cute their kids. I feel really guilty about them after what happen to them." Seung Ah said that to me.

One by one Rainbow group introduce theirselves to my twin. As usual Daemin is the talkative one who answer what they all said. I just shooked my head seeing my boy like that.

"Dayoung-ah come to aunty Seung Ah." Seung said that to Dayoung but Dayoung hug me tight because she still not get along with them.

I feel guilty and I told them that Dayoung will not go to the person she don't know. If everyday she always see the same person then, she will go to the person but still didn't talk much. They all understand what I said.

"I want to hold Dayoung but she don't want. It's okay. Everyday Dayoung will meet us." Ji Sook said that to Dayoung.

"Hhmm... Hyunnie, where you work right now?" Seung Ah asked me.

"First, I work at London hospital then now I got transfer to Hanguk hospital. What about you?" I said that and asked Seung Ah about her job since she also take the same course just like me.

"Owh~! That's mean we will work at the same hospital. I also work at Hanguk hospital." Seung Ah answered me for what I asked her.

"So, you are living in London with your aunty and uncle right?" Woo Ri said that.

"Nae." I respond that.

"Hyunnie, you almost lost your child when a car trying to cause hit and run accident right?" No Eul said that.

"Huh? You almost losing your child. Omo~." That's what all of them respond and Daehyun also looks at me worriedly when he heard that I'm almost losing his child.

"Yup! But where you all know about that?" I asked them.

"That's Jae Kyung's plan to make you die and go from her sight. I'm happy that you and your child are safe. I'm happy for that." No Eul said that to me.

"Be careful with Jae Kyung. Take care of your child well okay. Daehyun, you too take care of your own child. Help Hyunnie. I know if Jae Kyung know that you have child, she will plan something bad. That's make me worried about you." Woo Ri said that to me.

I nodded my head understand what Woo Ri said to me. I look at my twin and we must be careful with Jae Kyung. That's make me worried about them. Daehyun told me that he also will take care of them too. Suddenly,

"Mommy, I want milk." Daemin asking for his milk. 

"Mommy left the bag in the car. Wait here while mommy go to car taking the bag." I said that to Daemin and he nodded his head understand what I said.

I left Dayoung with Daehyun while I go to my car taking their bag. I locked my car and went back inside. I put their bag and making Daemin's milk. I asked Ji Eun for hot water and she point that way. After making that, I give to Daemin. Daemin lay his head on Daehyun's lap while I take Dayoung. Suddenly, Dayoung crying because I know what she wants. I try comfort her but Dayoung still crying.

"Why she crying Hyunnie?" Ji Eun asked me.

"She wants to drink." I said that but actually feel embarrased to say that.

"Then, give her drink. See Daemin is drink his milk. You only make for Daemin. That's why she crying maybe." Hyosung said that who already give her daughter milk bottle. 

"That's not." I said.

"Then?" Ji Eun asked me.

"Actually, Dayoung still drink this." I said that and put my hand on top of my hopefully that she understand what I mean.

"Owh~! Dayoung is still feeding." Ji Eun said that almost out loud.

I feel embarrased  and look down at my girl, Dayoung and I just nodded my head. 

"It's okay Hyunnie come follow me." Ji Eun said that to me. 

I follow Ji Eun upstairs and went to a room. Ji Eun let me to feed Dayoung there so that I can feel comfortable to feed Dayoung her milk. I was feed Dayoung and didn't realize Daemin and Daehyun coming to the room. 

"Yah~! What are you doing here?" I said to them.

"Daddy asked Daemin to go up then Daemin agree with Daddy." Daemin said that to me.

"See Dayoung not feel comfortable and I feel shy in front of you." I said that.

"No need to shy. I already see everything on you." Daehyun said that to me.

"What daddy already see on mommy?" Daemin asked Daehyun.

I quickly put my left hand on Daehyun's mouth so that Daehyun will not saying anything to what Daemin asked his daddy for a while ago. Then, Dayoung done drink her milk. I wipe and she smile back to me. I adjust my dress then bring them down back.

"Cute family." Zinger said that to us.

I laugh to what they said and happy about that. Daehyun wraps his hands around my waist and Young Jae taking the picture.

"Uncle Young Jae, take our picture with mommy and daddy." Daemin said that to Young Jae.

"Okay." Young Jae respond to Daemin.

Daemin told Daehyun and I to sit on the sofa while Dayoung on my lap and Daemin on Daehyun's lap. I guess Daemin want a family picture since that is what Daemin want if he finds and meets his daddy. We really have a nice time together with all of them. I really miss this and it just a new start for me here after what happen in the past. I really hope that after this there is nothing happen. I look at my Daehyun and he can accept us and he looks so happy right now with me beside him and our twin. Daehyun wraps his right-hand around my small waist like he will not let me go. I silenlty laugh and Dayoung pinch my cheek. I'm very happy right now having all of them back into my life. Like I say no one will replace them in my life. We stay at Ji Eun and Yong Guk's house for a while to spent our lost of time together after what happen in the pasts. I keep listen to their story and how everything changes in each of them. I just hope we will always like this together.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my beloved subbies and welcome to my new subbies who subscribe to this story....

Here is the update~ I already type this early evening but something happen when I forgot to open a new tab which cause this chapter lost. I'm getting frustrated and I told myself to be relax. I type the new one and hopefully you all can enjoy read this. If boring I'm really sorry okay. That's my fault. Thanks for care about me. I really appreciate it. I want to take rest but by reading your comment that's make me feel want to update. Thanks also for comment I appreciate it too.

Bye from me -HyeunKimmy- (^O^)