Chapter 4

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV- 

I am still study in my own room with all the paper scattered everywhere. There is too many assignments that I need to finish it today because I'm not a person who like to delay their works. I feel really stress right now until I can't concentrate what I'm doing. Suddenly, when I was typing my work on my laptop, my house lights suddenly went off. 

"Oh my God~! Why this time no electric when I'm alone in the house." I said that out loud.

I put my laptop away and make my way towards the kitchen to find a torchlight. Before I could just enter the kitchen I heard something scary moving right behind me. I can feel that my whole body is shaking and sweat starts to form on my forehead. I can feel there is someone walking in my house but who is it while I'm alone in this house and only me. My body start sweating a lot. I turn my body when someone is tapping on my shoulder but there is no one here. I immediately run to my room. My knee feel very hurt when I hit the edge of the furniture near my room. I was like want to scream when there is someone calling out my name. My mind start to think negatively when it say that a ghost in my house. I wrap myself with the blanket and crying with hope that my parent will immediately home right now. Suddenly, I can hear that my bedroom's door is open slowly. I'm very scared right now. 

"Aaahhhh~! Go away. I didn't disturb you so don't disturb me!" I said that.

"Hey~! Jae Hyun this umma." My umma said.

I am very sure that I hear is my umma voice and immediately come out from the blanket and hugging my umma tightly. I am crying on my umma's shoulder and my umma pat my back.

"Umma, I'm scared!" I said that.

"It's okay dear. Umma here." My umma said that to me.

"Come we go to living room." My umma said that to me. 

I was still crying when my umma pull me gently to the living room. Suddenly, I heard 'SURPRISE' and the light is on back and make me blur for a while when I saw B.A.P and Secret in my house giving me surprise. 

"Wait? What is going on?" I ask stupidity to them.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU JAE HYUN!" All of them including my beloved parent said that to me. 

Daehyun holding the cake and the rest is singing birthday song to me. Once they all finish singing birthday song, they all look at me.

"Yah~! Kim Jae Hyun! Are you forgot about your own birthday?" Hyosung said that to me.

"Of course I remember. But wait is it today-" I didn't finish my sentences but looking at all of them.

"Nae pabo Jae Hyun. Today is your birthday." Zinger said to me.

"Okay enough now make a wish and blow the candle I'm tired holding this." Daehyun said.

"Okay boss." I said.

I stand in front Daehyun and make a wish and and blow the candle. I naughtily put the cream on Daehyun's nose and I giggle.

"Yah~ Kim Jae Hyun what the hell are you doing." Daehyun angrily said to me.

"Hey~ Today is my birthday so you all have to listen to me." I said.

"Hahahaha! In your dream only if you want us to listen to you." Daehyun said,

"Aish! You are so annoying!" I said to him.

"Enough Jae Hyun. You already grown up. Happy birthday dear." Umma and appa said to me.

"Thank you umma, appa. I love you. Thank you for giving birth of me and raise me up become as a cute and a good daughter to you." I said to my parent and hugging them.

"Wait, Hyunnie your knee is bleeding." Ji Eun said to me.

I look at my knee and see it bleeding so much because I hit the edge of the furniture.

"Stay there, I take the first aid box." Daehyun said and push me to sit on the sofa.

Daehyun come back the living room with first aid. He helps wiping the blood away and apply some ointment on my knee until I winced a little pain but he do it so gently. He wraps it with bandages and he's done.

"Thank you." I said to him.

"Most welcome birthday girl." He said to me.

"Yah~! Birthday girl hurry up cut your cake, We all want to eat that." Sunhwa said and I just shooked my head at them.

I cut the cake and divide the cake. All of them get the cake. I really love the cake because it is blackforest cheesecake which is favourite that I can't avoid it. I really thank to Ji Eun for the delicious cakes. I feed my umma and appa the cake as that our tradition in our family. 

"I want Jae Hyun noona to feed me too." Zelo said.

"Okay. I will feed you Zelo-ah. Don't worry." I said to him.

I feed Zelo the cake and everyone jealous. When I done feed Zelo, I continue eating with my own part of the cake. Suddenly, I hear Zinger  play the video. My eyes widen when the video is about me during the blackout happen just a few hours ago. I can hear all of them laughing. My face red in embarrassment.

"Yah~! Enough." I said to them.

"See how funny you are Hyunnie." Hyosung said and still laughing.

"Hahahahaha! Like I said my plan is really work right." Zinger said to them.

"What?! So, this is you all plan to play prank with me. How dare you all." I said a little pout.

"Hahahahah! Sorry Jae Hyun-ah. I didn't mean it. Just for fun. Okay" Him Chan said.

"Aish! What ever. Luckily that I don't have any heart attack if not, I say goodbye to you all." I said to them.

"Okay... Okay.... Don't angry Jae Hyun-ah later I'm not going to give you your birthday present." Young Jae said that to me.

"Umma, appa see they all bullying me again." I said to my parent.

"Jae Hyun, they all like that because they don't want make you sad. By bullying you maybe all of they all stress gone. Plus my this one daughter of mine is very cute when got bully. You are lucky have friends like them." My umma said to me.

"See your parent let us to bully you. Hahaha~" Young Jae said.

"Okay... It's time for present time for you Hyunnie!" Sun Hwa said.

One by one giving me they all present for me but only one person didn't give me present. I'm okay if that person don't want give it. As long as they all with me I'm more happy with them.

"Hhhhmm... Hyunnie...." Daehyun call my nickname.

"Nae?" I turn to face him.

"I will give you your birthday present tomorrow at the college. Okay. Don't mad with me." Daehyun said that to me.

"It's okay. I didn't mad at you." I said that to him.

All of them are chatting and playing game at midnight. We all playing the musical chair in the living room. My parent become as the referee. We all arrange the chair and start walking around the chair as my umma start playing the music on my phone. As the music stop all of them immediately find the chair. Jong Up is the first one who out. One by one out and only left me, Daehyun, Yong Guk, Him Chan, Ji Eun and Hyosung. The music continue. Daehyun is right in front of me. he like teasing me by stop suddenly in front of me to make me out from the game. I smack his head when he did so. When the music stop I lost my timing and end up I am sitting on Daehyun's lap. I look at his eyes. 

"Aigoo~! You all are cute couple." Ji Eun said that.

"Aniya." I said and get up from his lap and feel that I'm blushing right now.

I make my way and sat between my parent. The game is still on. Lastly Daehyun won. 

"As the winner in this game what do you want." Young Jae asks Daehyun.

"I want kiss Jae Hyun on her cheek can uh?" Daehyun said make me widen my eyes.

"What?! Yah~! Neo micheoseo!" I said to Daehyun.

"Yah~! Daehyunnie, why on cheek on her lips that will good." Hyosung said.

"Yah~ Don't you dare to kiss me on the lips." I said to Daehyun.

"Aish~! I was just kidding. Don't take it seriously. Okay. I don't need anything." Daehyun said.

They all stay at my house and playing with my X-box. They all playing happily. I keep lose to Zelo and Young Jae and give up to play it. I seat on the sofa beside Daehyun.

"I'm so tired right now." Him Chan said.

"You all want to sleep over. It's already late if you all want to go back home." My appa said to them. 

"It's okay. Aunty still keep you all cloth when you all stay over. For the girls, you all can use Jae Hyun's cloths for tomorrow." My umma said.

"Okay. I also lazy want to drive plus I'm very sleepy right now." Yong Guk said.

"Jae Hyunnie tidy the room beside yours. Let the boys sleep there." My umma said. 

"Okay umma." That's all I can say.

I went to the room beside mine and tidy everything. I sweep the floor and mopping the floor. I arrange the mattress, pillow and blanket for them. All B.A.P members say good night to me and say the same thing to them. I close the door and make my way to my room just beside their room. I arrange the mattress on the floor. I sleep with the Secret members on the mattress since that my bed is not enough the four of them. We say good night to each other. I am very happy on my birthday because we celebrate it early with my best friend of mine. I smile how playful Daehyun with me. I close my eyes and begin to the dreamland.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong......HyeunKimmy right here~!! ^O^"

I take too long for update right? I'm sorry.... You all know because of my schedule is really pack until I don't have time to spend a little time for my this fic.... I'm sorry making all of you waiting too long.......

I'm right here in my homeland Seoul, South Korea, In Malaysia right now is having a second semester school holiday so my parent decide to go back to South Korea.

I have to go right now. My beloved parent calling me right now...... Good morning from me is Seoul, South Korea....

(Please do subscribe and leave a comment if you like it)

Annyeong.... <3 ^O^"