Chapter 23

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

I am still in the library searching for some medical books there. Once I found that, I sit back in my place and start read the book to find some information in the book. I’m taking some notes and highlight some notes which are important from my reference book. I write down some notes in my reference books too. After I spend almost 3 hours in the library, I pack my stuff and leave the library after I put back the books that borrow for a while. I walk to the cafeteria to buy some drinks. Then, I wait for B.A.P and Secret at their usual place. I drink my drinks and read some short notes while waiting for them. 

“Hyunnie~!” I hear Secret members calling my nickname.

I look up and hug them when they arrive at our usual place. Then, Daehyun come and hugs me like a teddy bear.

“Hyunnie tonight we go together at the exclusive party this night. I pick you at 7 p.m.” Zinger said that to me.

“What party?” I asked them.

“You don’t know?” Hyosung turn to ask me.

I just shook my head mean it and I really don’t know what they mean for this tonight party. What party is going on this night? I didn’t get any invitation about any party for tonight.

“Jae Kyung held a party at her family ship this night. You didn’t get they all invitation?” Hyosung said and asked me.

“Uuhhmm... No. Nope. I didn’t get any invitation.” I said that.

Then, Rainbow group come and join us.

“Girls, boys we meet this night okay. Enjoy ourselves before the exam is coming. Let your stress out from your mind.” Jae Kyung said that to B.A.P and Secret.

“Jae Kyung, you didn’t give invitation to our best friends, Hyunnie.” Ji Eun said that to Jae Kyung.

“Omo~! Opps… Sorry, I forgot to give it to you. I thought that I already give to all the students. How come I forgot to give it to you Hyunnie.” Jae Kyung said that with her fake face right in front of me.

“Then, Hyunnie can go there or not?” Him Chan asked her.

“I’m really really sorry because Hyunnie can’t go there. All the invitation is need when you come to the exclusive part and we will check the invitation. If you have it, you can get in but if not you can’t get in to the party.” Jae Kyung said that.

“I’m sorry Hyunnie. You didn’t mad at me right?” Jae Kyung said that to me.

“It’s okay. I didn’t mad at you Jae Kyung so, don’t worry about it. I’m okay.” I said that to Jae Kyung.

“Aigoo~! This is the first time Hyunnie is not joining us. All of us are not complete without Hyunnie.” Zinger said that.

“Aish~! It’s okay. I don’t mind at all.” I said that to them.

“If Hyunnie didn’t go then, I also will not go.” Daehyun suddenly said that and make me look at him.

“It’s okay. Don’t worry about me. You can go there. Your friends also there.” I said that to Daehyun.

“But you are not joining us.  I want my girlfriend to be there too.” Daehyun said that to me.

“It’s okay. You can go. Don’t worry about me. Enjoy yourself.” I said that to him.

“Daehyun just this time only. Hyunnie will not going anywhere. So, don’t worry.” Yong Guk said that.

“Okay this time only. After this if Hyunnie not joing then I also don’t want to join.” Daehyun said that and put his hand around my shoulder.

“Okay.” All of them agree with that.

“Girls come to my house, let’s try some nice dress and get ready for tonight.” Jae Kyung said and asked Secret member to join them get dressing and everything in Jae Kyung’s house.

“Okay. Come on.” Sun Hwa said that.

“Babe, we meet tonight okay. Don’t flirt with another girl when I’m not around you.” Hyosung said to his boyfriend, Him Chan.

“I see you tonight my Ji Eunnie. Wear hot and y dress tonight. I wait for you.” Yong Guk said kiss his girlfriend, Ji Eun.

I just look at my best friends who get ready get into their car and leave after bid goodbye and leave follow behind Rainbow’s car. B.A.P also get into their car except for Daehyun. They all also bid goodbye and leave. While Daehyun have to send me home first. Along the way to my house, neither me nor Daehyun talk. Once we arrive,

“Are you sure that you are okay if I go there without you?” Daehyun asked me.

“I told you right that I’m okay.” I said that to him.

“What if there is another girl come to me and try to seducing me?” Daehyun asked again.

“If your heart still for me, then, you should avoid all the seducing from the other girls. But if your heart does not for me anymore here you go. Go to all the seducing girls.” I said that while pointing to his heart.

“Okay…. Okay…. Noted that.This heart is only belongs to Kim Jae Hyun and soon to be my future Jung Jae Hyun in my life and I promise that I will not fall to all the seducing girls.” Daehyun said and holding my hands.

I smile at his words. Then, he pulls me for a kiss. It is really hot and passionate kiss. I pull back and look into his eyes.

“I really love you Daehyunnie.” I said to him and he quickly kisses me back.

"I love you too Hyunnie." Daehyun said that to me.

After the kisses, I bid him goodbye and he leave after I get into the elevator. I enter my house and refreshing myself. After that, I went to the living room and watch Korean drama ‘The Birth of A Family.’ Then, I look at my wall clock and see that is already 8 p.m. It’s time for dinner. I went to the kitchen and see there is no more food left in the refrigerator. Then, I send text message to umma that I’m taking some money to buy groceries and food. Umma let me and I take my purse and lock my house before I can go buy the groceries. Along the way to the supermarket, I can feel someone is following me. When I look behind me there is no one there. I walk back and without my realization someone put a cloth at my mouth and I can’t scream for help. The smell of choloroform make me faint and didn’t realize what is going on around me.

                                                                                                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I wake up in the next morning when the sunlight shining brightly in a room. I open my eyes slowly and look at my surrounding and my eyes widen in shock when I’m not in my own room but in a strange room. I silently cry when I wake up on the bed. Then, someone out from the bathroom and look at me.

“Owh~! You are awake.” The person said that to me.

“Who are you and what have you done to me?” I asked the person.

Suddenly, he comes near me and touch my face and I look away from his touch and does not want to meet with that person's face.

“Hey, don’t worry. I didn’t do anything to you. I just do what ‘they’ ask me to do. That’s it.” The person said that to me.

“Have you touch me?” I asked the person.

“I didn't do anything to you and I didn't touch you. Do you feel any pain at your lower part? If not that’s mean I didn’t touch you.” The person said that to me.

I try to move a bit and I didn’t feel any pain at my lower part. I look at the person.

“Go dress up and get home by yourself.” The person said and leave the room.

I quickly pick up my clothes and quickly wear it and leave to room. I stop a taxi and going home. Once I arrive at my house, I quickly went to my house. Then, I Insert the key and what surprise me the front door is not lock. I enter the house and see my parent is at the living room.

“Hyunnie? Where are you going? You told umma that you are going to groceries and where is the groceries?” Umma asked me.

 I ignore what umma saying to me and get into my room and crying. I am totally in mess. Then, umma get into my room.

“Hyunnie, what is going on?” Umma asked me.

“Umma..” I call umma and hug umma.

“Hey.” Umma said.

“Did something happen to you?” Umma said.

I tell umma what happen and umma seems shock after what I said. Then, umma comfort me and hush me from crying. My mind really blank right now. What if Daehyun know about this? Will he still believe me if I told him for what happen. I don’t know what to do and just keep crying my umma embrace.

-No One POV-

Jae Kyung is waiting for someone at a café. Then, someone come and sit right in front of her. Jae Kyung look at the person angrily and she slams the table a bit and not so loud.

“What time is it?” Jae Kyung asked the person.

“It already 12 in the noon.” The person said to her.

“I told you to come here at what time?” Jae Kyung said that to the person.

“11 o’clock a.m.” The person said that to her.

“Kai, you always not in time. Okay fine, let’s straight to the point. Have you done for what I ask you to do with the girl name Kim Jae Hyun?” Jae Kyung said that to Kai, the person.

“I already do what you want. Here is the picture.” Kai, the person said that to Jae Kyung and give Jae Kyung his camera.

Jae Kyung take the camera from Kai and look all the pictures. Then, she smile evilly at all the picture.

“Okay. Nice job. I want you to send the picture to all the students in the college.” Jae Kyung said to Kai.

“Okay that is easy job. I will get my payment after my job done.” Kai said that to Jae Kyung.

“Hhmmm…. Including the extra payment for you.” Jae Kyung said that to Kai.

“That’a nice.” Kai said that to her.

“I should leave now. See you later.” Jae Kyung said and leaves the café.

“Kim Jae Hyun just wait and see what will happen to you after this.” Jae Kyung said once she enters her car and speed leaving the café area.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong my beloved subbies and my reader... here is another update for today...... 

I think that's all for today, I need to out and study because tomorrow is my big day for SPM 2013 examination...... 

please do subscribe and leave comment so that I can feel want to update more after this and courage me to keep doing this story....

bye from me HyeunKimmy 

^O^