Chapter 55

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

I tried open my tired eyes and rubs my eyes. I look around and feel not so familiar with this place. I'm on the bed in a room. I went down from the bed and look around me. There is a picture on the the table make me make my way to the table. I scan through the frames of the pictures. I am shock seeing that picture was that person name Min Hyuk, the stalker around me. I feel shock when a person enter the room make me look back straight to the person.

"Oh you are awake. How are you feel right now?" That person said that me.

"You are Min Hyuk right the guy at the event and you are always watch me around that make me so uncomfortable." I said that to the person.

"So, you still remember me. I thought you didn't know me." That guy said that to me.

"What do you want from me?" I said that to him.

"Are you asking me what I want from you?" That guy said that to me.

"Yes. I'm asking you right now. What do you want from me?" I said that to him.

"That is a simple answer. I want you." That guy said that to me and make me look at him with full of confusion and full of question playing inside my mind.

"What?! You know right that I'm already married and I already have kids. That was so impossible for you to get me." I said that to him and still feeling so confused with this guy.

"I know that but I can't forget about you. You always inside my mind and that's hard for me to get you out from my mind. You make me fall in love with you." That guy said that to me and leaving me full of questions.

"How come I make you fall in love with me since I barely know who you are." I said that to him.

"I will tell you this." That guy said that to me.

-Flashback-

Kim Jae Hyun at that time just 10 years old. She was about to go to the library and heard some fight from some students at the corner of the building. She saw a group of naughty boys punch a boy until he was covered with bloods and bruises on his face and body. She just look at it and didn't dare to go there since she was the only girl there and that's will only make thing to happen getting worse. After those boys satisfied doing that, they spit some curse words towards that boy. They left the boy with their full of satisfied laughter. She looked at the boy and felt sympathy towards him. The boy tried to stand up but ended up he fell. She maked her way towards the boy and tried to help him. 

"Are you okay? Seems like you are totally not okay. Come let me help you to the school clinic." Jae Hyun said that to that boy.

That boy seems like refuse getting any help from the girl and tried to make it by his own but ended up failing.

"See you can't even stand up by yourself. Come let me help you." She said that to him.

That boy just look at her and the girl give him a smile.

"It's okay. Don't worry. I'm not like those naughty boys to bully you." She said that to him.

"You saw what they did to me?" That boy finally said something to her.

"I saw everything happen to you and I'm scared to getting near because only make it worse. Come let me help you." She said that to him.

That boy finally accept her offers to help him. She helped that boy stands and make their way to the school clinic. She had to skipped her class just want to help him. His steps slow and Jae Hyun keep helping him. Once they arrive at the school clinic, Jae Hyun asked if anybody there but seems there is no person are there.

"There is nobody here." She said that. 

"It's okay. Thanks for helping me." That boy said that to her.

"Don't thank me yet because I still have to help you cleaning your wounds." Jae Hyun said that to the boy while searching for the first aid kit. 

Once she found it, she get a basin of clean water and a piece of clean cloths. She helped him cleaning his wounds and bruise. She told him to calm down when the boy winch in pain. 

"Why they are bulling you?" Jae Hyun asked the boy while her hands keep cleaning of the wound and bruises.

"Huh? Because I didn't talk much, always like being alone, no friend and I always not listen to what they are saying and keep doing my own stuffs, mind my own business. I show disrespect to them and they can't hold any longer, they drag me here and they start punching and hitting on me." That boy said that to her.

"That's good for disrespect them since they have no manner and you should get some friends." She said that to him.

"But no one want to be friends with me. I'm not good making friends with other." The boy said that the the girl.

"I can be your friends." The girl said that to the boy.

"Will you?" The boy said that to him. 

"I will." The girl said that to the boy.

The boy didn't said anything and just look at the girl. The girl face look so sincerity and make the boy want to be friend with her.

"I'm Kim Jae Hyun." The girl introduce herself first and she done cleaning the boy wounds and bruises and even bandage it for the worse area. 

"I'm Lee Min Hyuk." The boy said and introduce himself to the girl.

Jae Hyun and Min Hyuk become friends. Even Jae Hyun also introduce Min Hyuk to her best friends, Secrets and B.A.P members. Jae Hyun told them what happen to Min Hyuk and they also help him caught the group and being send to the discipline teacher. They are getting close day by day. Jae Hyun always helped him when he needed something. That also make Min Hyuk fall in love with Jae Hyun without her knowing about that. Min Hyuk feel heartbroken when Jae Hyun told him that she liked Daehyun, the B.A.P members which also her best friends. Min Hyuk heartbroken won't last when he tried to get Jae Hyun attention and will not stop loving her. Min Hyuk's family make sudden decision when they have to move out during their Grade 10th without telling Jae Hyun. After he moved out, Jae Hyun just feel sad because Min Hyuk didn't say goodbye before leaving. Sometimes Min Hyuk will stalk Jae Hyun's social media account day by day. Min Hyuk had change his personality and his appearance. Min Hyuk had attend Seoul International College Major in Dance Performers 3 years later after his leaving. He saw B.A.P and Secret but they seem not recognize him since he already change. Min Hyuk and Jae Hyun had meet when he accidentally bumps into her at the hallways. Jae Hyun also does not recognize him and he will not forget any single thing on Jae Hyun. He always watch every single thing on Jae Hyun from a far. He feels angry when Jae Hyun and Daehyun are together but didn't do anything bad to them. He already saw everything what happen to her. He can't be there for her since she does not even recognize him. Min Hyuk always want to be there for her just like she always be there for him when he needed someone. He always set his eyes on Jae Hyun no matter what.

-End of Flashback- 

-Your POV-

I was so shocked after what I heard about it from Min Hyuk. I can't believe that he always stalk me. Watch every single thing on me. I didn't realize it when, where, how he stalks me.

"But you know right that I'm married already. Please just let me go." I said that to him.

"After what that bastard do to you still want him back. Jae Hyun please wake up. He always give you pain and heartbroken. I don't want to see any tears fall from your beautiful eyes." Min Hyuk said that to me and getting close to me and even hold my face.

"Don't touch me." I said that to him.

"If I didn't leave maybe we are together." Min Hyuk said that to me.

"Stop this please. I didn't love you and I only love Daehyun, my lawful husband. Please Min Hyuk let me go. My kids need me." I said that to him and begging him for letting me go.

"I will not let you go. You are mine and only mine. No one can have you. Your kids soon will be mine after you divorce with your lawful husband." He said that to me which make me look at him.

"I will not divorce with my husband. You are mad. You are insane. You are obsess with me." I said that to him.

"I will make you asked a divorce to your husband. I always want to be with you just like when that Daehyun bastard leave you alone. I help your late appa find a home when you and your family being chase from your home. I told your uncle and your aunty to come and look after you. I'm on the same plane with you and just beside you when you are moving to London. I was on the same bus when you are missing that bastard because of your pregnancy hormones. I drive you to the hospital when you are into labor giving birth to Daemin and Dayoung when I'm doing part time as taxi driver that time. I was there pretend as staff nurses watching you giving birth and you are holding onto my hands. I'm holding your kids when you are sleeping and giving to your aunty and uncle. I was everywhere around you......." Min Hyuk didn't finish it when I cut his talking.

"Stop stop stop this please. I don't want hear anymore. You are so obsessed with me. Stay away from me." I said that to him.

"Jae Hyunnie." He is calling me.

"Stay stay away from me." I said that to him. 

But he steps closer to me and make me move backward from him. He just getting near me and I feel so tired and scared of him make me fainted. I don't know what happen next to me. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Hey Hey Annyeong to all my lovely subbies. It's been awhile right I didn't update this fic. Suddenly I feel want to update because I really missed this story of mine. I really really really miss this fic so much. I didn't get to update because so tight schedule of student life. Aishhh~!!!! Sokay after another 3 semester I will free from student life. Yeah~!!!! Here is the update for all. Hope you enjoy it and like usual keep comment what are your thought about this fic,the chapters or any idea of the plot because your comment will inspire me to keep on an update..... Sorry for my broken English....

Authornim : HyeunKimmy