Chapter 10

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV- 

As the morning time come, I didn’t come to the college today because I have gastric pain that day. This is because I didn’t eat my lunch and dinner on time in the past three days ago. This because I keep focused 100% on my study and forgot about my healthy. My stomach feel really pain so, I force myself to get up and refreshing myself. After I done, I wearing kneel-level jeans and black T-shirt and then I went to the dinner room.

“Good morning baby Jae Hyun.” Appa said that to me.

“Good morning.” I said weakly to appa.

“Didn’t go to college today?” Umma asking me.

“No.” I said.

“Why?” Appa turn to ask me.

“My gastric come.” I said.

“What?! Still skipping your meal on time. How many times should umma and appa remind you dear.” Umma scold me.

“I know umma. This because I really focus on my study than my health.” I said.

“Hhhmm…. Gwenchana. Umma will take medical coefficient today. We go to the clinic. Okay.” Umma said to me.

“Okay umma.” I said.

“Jagiya, I have to go work.” I heard appa said that to umma.

I watch the scene play in front of me. How sweet how my umma and appa very loving towards each other. Suddenly, my mind imagine how it will be more sweet between me and Daehyun if we get married. I knock on my head and shook my head.

“*How can I imagine things like that. Me and Daehyun? Together? Hahahaha~ Stop it Jae Hyun. Stop imagine that.*” I thought.

I wash all the dishes when my family done eating our breakfast. I take my gastric pills and realize that I don’t have any left. I remember the last time I eat those medicines when I hangout with my best friends. I holding my stomach and seat on the chair in the dining room. Suddenly, I feel want to vomit and that's really happen. I vomit the breakfast that I eat just now. Umma immediately come to me after she inform her boss that umma take one day off to take care of me.

“Come we go to the hospital. This is the worst you get when you having this gastric.” Umma said.

I nod my head and get my purse and my phone from my room before we go to the hospital. I wait for my umma in the car while umma locking the house. Umma drive to the Seoul Hospital. We wait for our turn patiently. While waiting for our turn, my stomach is really pain like someone punching my stomach. Umma rub my stomach to make me feel relax. Finally that is our turn. I lay on the hospital bed while the doctor check me on my stomach. I yell a little bit when the doctor gently touch and put some pressure on my stomach.

“I think your daughter have to stay in the hospital for further check up. I see that her stomach need more observation.” Doctor Yoon said.

“Owh~! Okay.” Umma said.

“I will inform the staff nurse that your daughter will stay in the hospital.” Doctor Yoon said that to umma.

“Okay doctor.” Umma said.

Umma and I get out from the Doctor Yoon’s room after he check up me. Both of us wait for the staff nurse call.

"*Aish~! I have to stay in the hospital.*"  I thought and I rub my stomach and apply some medicated oil on my stomach.

After I massage my stomach, suddenly I run towards to the nearby toilet and vomit. Umma run after me to check me. Umma rub my back and I keep on vomiting.

“Are you okay dear?” Umma ask me after I done vomiting.

“My stomach very pain.” I said and wash my mouth and clean the dirt in the sink.

“Come the staff nurse already calling your name.” Umma said.

I followed umma with my palm on my stomach. The staff nurse bring me to my bed where I stay in normal ward only. I change to the hospital clothes and lay on the hospital bed.

“Still feel pain on your stomach dear?” Umma asking me.

“Nae umma. So much pain.” I said.

“This happen when you didn’t listen to umma.” Umma said.

“Mianei umma. I know that’s my fault.” I said.

“Hhmm…. Gwenchana. “ Umma said.

“Your best friends know that you didn’t come to college today?” Umma asks me.

“No. I didn’t tell them yet but it’s okay I will tell them as soon as possible.” I said that to umma.

“Hhmmm… Okay. Sleep for a while dear. To ease the pain.” Umma said that to me.

I nodded my head and close my eyes and fall asleep with the pain still in my stomach.