Chapter 51

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

I was in Jae Kyung's ward after she registered yesterday. I talked to her about the procedure of the surgery and the effect after the surgery then I excused myself and went out from her ward and went to umma's ward. I talked to umma and explain about the procedure of the surgery and the effects after the surgery. Umma really begging me to let her meet her donor before the surgery. I told her that the donor's want to keep it before the surgery and umma will meet the donor after the surgery so umma need to wait for a while. I then leave umma in her ward and continue doing my work. While I was checking the patient's report suddenly someone calling me. 

"Hyunnie!" That someone callling me.

I turn around and see Ji Eun coming with B.A.P including my husband, Secret and Rainbow members are also here in the hospital.

"You all coming." I said that to her.

"Yeah we want to meet Jae Kyung." Sun Hwa said that to me.

"Okay okay. She inside her ward. Go meet her." I told them.

"Okay. We want to go there." Ji Eun said that to me.

"Come jagiya." Daehyun said that to me and wrapping her arm around my small petite waist.

Before I can say anything.

"Doctor Jung!" One of the staff nurses calling me.

"Nae." I answer her and turn to look at her.

"The patient's report." The staff nurses said  that to me and look at me.

"Omo~ Okay okay. I'm coming." I said that to her.

"Uhhmm.... You all. I'm busy right now and I'll see you all later. Bye oppa." I said that to all of them and kiss my husband Daehyun before I run away from them to my office to get the patient's reports

-No One POV-

After all of them watching Jae Hyun leave them because she is really busy with her work, they all make their way to Jae Kyung's ward. Once they enter Jae Kyung's ward, Jae Kyunng eyes widen seeing all of them are coming. 

"All of you are coming. I thought that all of you will not coming to visit me." Jae Kyung said that to them.

"Of course we visit you Jae Kyung-ah. You are our best friends remember." Young Jae said that to her.

"You all still think I'm your best friends even you all know what I did in the past especially towards Hyunnie and all of you. That's suppose to make all of you hate me." Jae Kyung said that to them.

"Jae Kyung-ah after what happen in the past just let it past. We can start a new book and new life. Don't think what happen in the past." No Eul said that towards Jae Kyung.

"But-" Jae Kyung didn't manage to finish her words when Seung Ah interrupt them.

"There is no but Jae Kyung. You already being Rainbow's best friends and now we already being best friends with B.A.P and Secret who really teach us what is the important of friendship and family. You still have us and don't care what other people said that to you. All of us really know what happen in the past just let it go. You already change Jae Kyung to be the better person today. You still have your family members which once you ruin her life." Seung Ah said that towards Jae Kyung when she enters her ward.

"I'm happy that all of you can accept me no matter who I am in the past. Thank you so much." Jae Kyung said that and crying when listen to them and look at each one faces there. 

All Rainbow members and Secret members hug Jae Kyung. Seung Ah wipes Jae Kyung's falling tears and smile towards her. Once all of them in okay mood they all chatting with each other.

"I wonder since when Seung Ah become such as motivation." Him Chan suddenly said that and cause all of them burst into laughter.

"Since I meet the wonderful woman named Kim Jae Hyun which known as Jung Jae Hyun. She really teach me what the meaning off all of this." Seung Ah said that to all of them.

"I'm proud having a wife like her." Daehyun said that to her.

"We all know right who is Jung Jae Hyun in person. She is really our motivation." Yong Guk said that to all of them.

"Wait! Is it Jung Jae Hyun is our Hyunnie?" Jong Up suddenly said that.

"Yah~! Of course she is our Hyunnie. Aish~! Jong Up-ah wae you are so slow." Hyosung said that to him.

Because of Jong Up overload blur image everyone in the ward burst into big laughter until Hyunnie have to come to Jae Kyung's ward to shut them up.

"Can all of you make it slow and not so out loud? You all just make other patients nearby feeling uncomfortable." Jae Hyun suddenly said that making them shut their laughter when they see her.

"Sorry Hyunnie. We promise that we didn't do it again." Jong Up said that to Jae Hyun.

"Hhmm.... Okay. Seung Ah can we meet at my office for a while. I want to discuss with you about the procedure." Jae Hyun said that to Seung Ah.

"Okay Sure. See you all later." Seung Ah said that to all of them.

Once all of them see Jae Hyun and Seung Ah leave the ward, they all continue chat until the end of visiting time at the hospital accompany Jae Kyung. 

-Your POV-

After meeting with Seung Ah about the surgery procedure, we end of today shift. I tidy my office first before I went out from my office. My husband, Daehyun already text me that he will wait for me until I end of today shift. Once I'm out from the hospital building, I already see that my husband there waiting for me. 

"Sorry if I keep you waiting." I said that to him when I'm getting closer. 

"It's okay jagi. I know how busy you are in the hospital." Daehyun said that to me.

We get into the car and he drives to the nursery where we sent out beloved twin. Daehyun already told me that we are having dinner outside. So, we pick them up our twins first before we can go for dinner. 

"Mommy! Daddy!" Daemin and Dayoung shout loudly when they see us outside the nursery. 

"Sorry if mommy and daddy late." I said that to our twin.

"It's okay mommy." Daemin said that to me and kisses me on my cheek. 

"Come we go for dinner." Daehyun said that to us and he carried Dayoung in his arms and I carried Daemin in my arms. 

We said thank you to Min Ah and Kris for taking care of our twin and excused ourselves leaving the nursery. I seat behind with Daemin and Dayoung. I listen to Daemin and Dayoung story for today what happen in the nursery. Both of them really like playing with the new baby there. We then stop at McDonald's restaurant for dinner. Daehyun asked me to go find a place. Our twin choose the second floor then I agree with them. We choose to sit nearby the window. Daemin and Dayoung asked me to play games on my phone. About 10 minutes of waiting, Daehyun arrive with our food. I help Dayoung eat and I eat my one. I already feel tired and cause me to loss my appetite. Daemin and Dayoung quarrel about the chicken nugget and end up Daehyun have to but another set. 

"Daemin, Dayoung, mommy didn't teach you to fight and quarrel right." I said that to Daemin and Dayoung. 

"Sorry mommy." Daemin and Dayoung said that to me.

"It's okay dear." I said that to Daemin and Dayoung. 

Both of them hug me and kisses me on my cheek and even promise me that they will not fight or quarrel. Daehyun come back and hand them their chicken nuggets. I already full and give my unfinished burger to my beloved husband. 

"Why didn't finish?" Daehyun asked me. 

"I'm full." I said that to him.

Daehyun just look at me and still finish eat my burger. Once all of us full and satisfied eating, we take over the unfinished nuggets. We are going home. Along the way, I don't know why I'm really tired today. Without my realization I already fall asleep.

-No One POV-

Once the family arrive at their house, Daehyun parked his beloved wife car nicely. 

"Come kids we are home." Daehyun said that to his beloved twin, Daemin and Dayoung.

"Daddy, mommy is sleeping." Dayoung said that to Daehyun.

"It's okay daddy will carry mommy inside. Let's go Daemin and Dayoung. Be careful when step out from the car." Daehyun remind his twin to be careful.

Daehyun get out from the car and went to seat behind door and open it. He admires his beautiful wife who is sleeping peacefully, Daehyun carefully carried his beloved wife to their house where he already see his twin watching their favourite cartoon channel. Daehyun carried his wife to their shared-bedroom. He slowly put her down on the bed. His wife moving a bit.

"Where am I?" Jae Hyun said that with her eyes still close. 

"Jagi we are home. Come I help you change." Daehyun said that to his wife.

"It's okay I can do it by myself." Jae Hyun said that to her husband.

"You already look so tired. come let me help you." Daehyun said that to his a little stubborn wife.

Jae Hyun then sit on their bed and tried to moved. Daehyun helps his wife to the bathroom to help her refresh herself and change. Jae Hyun is not only tired but also have a headache. Once they done, Daehyun helps her sit back on their bed. 

"Wait for a while, I want Daemin and Dayoung go to sleep." Daehyun said that to his wife. 

Jae Hyun didn't say anything but just nodded her head understand to what her husband said. About 5 minutes, Jae Hyun hears their beloved twin get upstairs. Daemin and Dayoung went to their room to say good night. 

"Good night mommy." Daemin and Dayoung said at the same time and kisses Jae Hyun on her cheek. 

With a little energy left inside Jae Hyun, she kisses her twin too. Daehyun helps Jae Hyun change their twin cloth to sleep attire. Daehyn kisses their forehead and close each twin room. Daehyun back to their shared-room and lay beside his wife and wraps his arms around his wife petite waist.

"You look really tired jagiya." Daehyun said that his wife.

"I don't know why suddenly feeling too tired maybe overworking at the hospital maybe." Jae Hyun said that to her husband. 

"Okay okay. Don't overwork. I don't want you to fall sick because of that. Now rest and relax your mind." Daehyun said that to his wife. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my beloved subbies and my silent readers~!!!

I'm back with new updates. I hope that you all enjoy read this chapter. I want to say sorry if this chapter feel so boring and a lot of grammatical error. I don't think I can update frequently but I still try to give an update. Please always stick with me because I need your supports. By they way Happy Birthday to Bang Twins, B.A.P Bang Yong Guk and his twin brother, Bang Yong Nam. Keep trending on twitter, #HappyBBangDay #HappyYonggukDay #HappyYongnamDay

Until here from me maybe because I need to study for my Pharmaceutical Chemistry II test tomorrow... 

Bye from me -HyeunKimmy-