Chapter 40

As Long As We Are Still Together

-No One POV-

Jae Kyung is waiting for someone to arrive at their usual place where they always meet. After about 15 minutes of waiting, finally the someone arrive at the cafe and sits right in front of her.

"You always late when I told you to be early from me." Jae Kyung said that to the person right in front of him.

"I'm sorry. Traffic jam like always." The person said that to Jae Kyung.

"What an excused. Okay by the way, have you see the woman name Kim Jae Hyun just like I told you what to do?" Jae Kyung asked the person who is right in front of her.

"I already do what you want me to do. Here is her data. Where she lives, where she works, and who are she stayed now are there and also the picture about them. Everything is inside the folder. Complete." The person said that to Jae Kyung.

The person gives Jae Kyung the folder. Jae Kyung takes about a neat stapler papers out from the folder and read about now status Kim Jae Hyun. Her eyes widen when she sees that Kim Jae Hyun is single mother and look at the person right in front of him leaving the person confused.

"Are you sure that Kim Jae Hyun is single mother?" Jae Kyung asked the person.

"Nae. She is single mother. You can see that in those pictures in that folder as the evidence." The person said that to Jae Kyung.

Jae Kyung looks in the folder again and takes out the picture what the person said just now. Her eyes widen when she sees Kim Jae Hyun with two kids. One boy and one girl.

"Have you find out who is her kids father?" Jae Kyung asked the person.

"Already in the same folder. Look at it carefully." The person said that to Jae Kyung.

Once again her eyes widen when she sees about Jae Hyun's kids father is Jung Daehyun. She smirks a little and pack all of it in the same folder. 

"Okay, here is the money. Thank you for doing this. I even give you extra in it. After this if I need your help, I just call you. Remember after this don't look after me." Jae Kyung said that to the person and even hands him the money for doing his job. 

Jae Kyung leaves the cafe and went to her car. She looks back in the folder and she got a plan about something.

"You already have kids with Daehyun and you think you can live happily together. I didn't get to kill you but what about I'm using your kids after this. I know you really love your kids by seeing how happy you are with your kids but will you happy if something happen to your kids. I don't know. Just wait and see what I'm gonna plan." Jae Kyung said that and drive her car.

Jae Kyung drives her car and stops at the nursery where Jae Hyun send her kids there. Jae Kyung looks at the boy and the girl who are play with other kids in the playground. Just then, she drives back home and plan something.

-Your POV-

Today I work in morning shift. I observe the patients who are under my observation. Just then, I have meeting with my boss to have a discussion with my boss about one of my patients and suggest I to conduct a surgery to the patients. Okay, I ready about that. He also asking me about the complication, patients safety and how I will I do if anything happen to the patients. I answer what my boss asked confidently. That remind me how I was in my practical year. My boss really like how I did and even let me to conduct the surgery tomorrow. I even write a medications for my patients on the prescriptions and inform the staff nurses if the medications for my patients are not enough or so on. I told the staff nurses, if anything happen immediately inform me. My shift on that day already done and I drive to the nursery to pick up my beloved twin.

"Annyeong Min Ah. I want bring my twin home." I said that to Min Ah.

"Their daddy already come and pick them. He didn't call you to inform you that he bring them home." Min Ah said that to me.

"Owh~! Really? I will call him and thanks for take care of my twin." I said that to Min Ah.

"It's okay Jae Hyunnie. That's my job take care of kids." Min Ah said that to me.

I hug Min Ah and then I drive back home. Once I arrive at my house, I can see Daehyun's car is there. I step out from my car and then locked my car and went to my house. I can hear my son and my daughter are shouting and laughing out loud from the inside. I enter my house and I see my house just like having tornado just come and go with my twin toys are everywhere.

"Mommy~!!" My twin said that and running towards me.

I hug both of them and even kisses them on their forehead.

"What are both of you doing with toys are everywhere?" I asked my twin.

"Daddy played with us." Daemin said that to me.

"After play make sure tidy your toys back if not mommy will keep the toys and not let both of you play with that." I said that to my twins.

"Okay mommy." Both of them said that to me and continue played with their toys.

"I never see you like that. The strict mommy. Poor my babies." Daehyun said that to me and hugs Daemin and Dayoung.

"I heard that Daehyun. I must be strict with them, if not they will not listen to me."I said that to them.

"Okay. You teach them discipline such a young age but I like it. They will follow that and will listen to us." Daehyun said that to me.

"I went up first to refreshing myself and I'm going down to cook for you. Okay." I said that to Daehyun.

I see Daehyun nodded his head and I went up to refreshing myself and went back down after I refreshing myself and see my twin still play with their daddy. I went to  the kitchen to cook. I cook the rice, fried chicken, and also kimchi jigae. I'm making simple dish only. I put that on the dining table and went to living room.

"Okay enough of playing and come we eat. Mommy already cook." I said that to them.

Daehyun carried Dayoung and I carried Daemin to the dining room. We eat together. I feed Dayoung the dishes and I can see that Daehyun and Daemin also shared his food. After done eating, I wash the dishes and Dayoung helps me to put the dirty plates to the sink. Suddenly, Daehyun back hugging me making me shock a bit.

"Waeyo?" I asked Daehyun.

"I already feel like living together with my wife and my kids." Daehyun said that to me.

I keep wash the dishes and suddenly Dayoung giggles at me when Daehyun kisses me on my cheek. Then, I carried Dayoung to the living room after I done wash all the dishes and clean up the kitchen. They all continue playing. Just then, Daehyun accidentally push Dayoung and cause her crying. Dayoung runs to me crying.

"Omo~! Dayoung-ah daddy is sorry. Daddy didn't see Dayoung are there." Daehyun said that to Dayoung.

"You are the one who should make her stop crying." I said that to him.

"Okay give her to me." Daehyun said that to me.

I give Dayoung to Daehyun and see how Daehyun will do to make Dayoung stop crying. Just like a magic, Dayoung stop crying and hug her daddy. Daemin wents to me and sits on my lap. I kiss Daemin on his forehead and look at Daehyun. I give my smile to him. He really a good daddy to them and I really happy about them.

"Daemin, Dayoung, tomorrow mommy send you early to aunty Min Ah nursery nae." I said that to my twins.

"Waeyo? Mommy, tomorrow mommy will be in evening shift why send us early?" Daemin asked me.

"Tomorrow mommy have a surgery to conduct in the morning so, mommy have to go to the hospital early." I said that to Daemin.

""Owh~! Can we stay with daddy?" Daemin asked me.

"Tomorrow daddy have a meeting. So, daddy will pick up both of your from the nursery after daddy done with the meeting and done settle everything in daddy's office first okay." Daehyun said that to my twin.

"Promise that daddy will come and pick up us?" Daamin said that to Daehyun.

"Okay, daddy promise." Daehyun said that to Daemin and Dayoung. 

I'm very happy seeing how cute my twin and Daehyun. Dayoung already stop crying and pinch her daddy's cheek and immediately run away from Daehyun when Daehyun was about to chase after her. Dayoung then runs to me and I hugs her from caught by Daehyun and Dayoung hide behind me. I stop Daehyun from caught Dayoung. Even Daemin on Daehyun's side helping his daddy. Then, Daehyun whispers something to Daemin. I look at Dayoung and both of us really don't know what they talking about. Just then, Daehyun and Daemin tickle me which that's is my weakness. Dayoung try to escape herself but ended up being caught by Daehyun.

"Daemin, that's enough. Poor your mommy." Daehyun said that to Daemin.

"Okay daddy." Daemin said that and stop ticle me.

I sit on the sofa and tied back my hair which already messy. Then, Daemin kisses me on my cheek. I look at Daemin and Daemin just smile at me. I hug Daemin and Daemin say sorry for tickle me just now. I don't mind at all since that was fun. Deep inside of me I can't wait to get married to my Daehyun. So, that both of us can take care of our twin, Daemin and Dayoung together and Daemin and Dayoung can spend more time with Daehyun.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong my dear subbies~!!! here is the update~!

Sorry for not update because I take some time of editing my this one story. Right now I'm in Seoul, South Korea (my homeland) with my family. I really miss my grandparents, cousins, relatives, friends and many more here. I'm also very happy today because I went to 2013 SBS Gayo Daejun~!!!. This year the performers are daebak~!! 

Okay until here from me. I hope this chapter okay. Please do subscribe and leave comment because like usual your comment make my day. 

Bye from me -HyeunKimmy- (^O^)