Chapter 15

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

I wake up in the next morning when I feel sudden pain on my neck area because of my uncomfortable sleeps. I rub my sore neck and stand up straight. I clean myself and get ready for college. I pack my college stuff and get out from my room. I can see that my umma and appa already out for working. I get my breakfast and put it inside my bag. I wear my sneaker and get out from my house and lock it nicely. I walk to my college. When I arrive, I straight to the class. I sit at my usual seat and plug in my earphone listen to my favourite songs. Suddenly, I got a new text message from Ji Eun.

Ji Eun : Morning Hyunnie.

That's my turn to reply Ji Eun's message.

Jae Hyun : Morning.

I type that and click send the message, Less than a minute there is a new message from Ji Eun.

Ji Eun : Where are you?

 I just type a simple answer to Ji Eun.

Jae Hyun : I’m in the class.

Again there is new message. I sigh and mentally said that Ji Eun type the message on her phone very fast.

Ji Eun : Can all of us come over there?

I look at the message and quickly type back as fast as I can.

Jae Hyun : No. It’s okay. I want to be alone. Later we meet.

New message arrive.

Ji Eun : Are you okay?

I simply type.

Jae Hyun : Yeah.

That’s what Ji Eun and I chat. I take my breakfast and eat while I read my notes. I can see that one by one students get in the class. After that, my lecturer comes and give a test to all the medic students. It’s about 2 hours to answer all the questions.

“Okay class. Times up.” My lecturer said.

“I will collect all the paper now.” My lecturer said again.

“Okay class. I will give your result in the class since this is just a quick test about what we learn last week. So, pray for a good result and I hope none are failed. If one of you are failed, all of you will have almost four assignment to be finished it.” My lecturer said and leave the class.

I pack my stuff and leave the class. Suddenly, Seung Ah stops me from straight leaving the class.

“Hey, look like someone is in hurry.” Seung Ah said.

“What do you want?” I asked her.

“Just a little game.” Seung Ah just said that.

“Whatever. I’m not interest with your game.” I said and leave her in her class.

Just then, Seung Ah also leave the class and walk behind me.

“Woah~! Now you want to fight back. Relax Kim Jae Hyun. This is an important game for losing your own best friends.” Seung Ah said that to me.

“What?” I said and turn to face her.

“I don’t have time to answer your question.” Seung Ah said and leave me.

I see Seung Ah leave and I walk back to my house. When I was walking, there is a van stop right in front of me. I want to see who is in there but I can’t see. Suddenly, I someone put a handkerchief cover my mouth to prevent me from screaming for help. I struggle to free myself but I cannot. There is a strong smell of chloroform make me feel dizzy and faint. I really don’t know what happen to me. I wake up when someone called my name. I don't know where am I and what time is it. I look at my surrounding and someone grab my chin to face the someone. My eyes widen when I see that there is Jae Kyung.

“Hello Jae Hyun. Why shock when you see me?” Jae Kyung said.

“What you want?” I said.

“I want draw something on you.” Jae Kyung said.

“Huh?” That's only I can respond.

“Girls bring it here.” Jae Kyung said to Woori.

“Okay Jae Kyung.” Woo Ri said and leave but she comeback a few second later.

“Here is it Jae Kyung.” Woo Ri said when she handed Jae Kyung a sharp knife.

“What you want to do to me?” I asked her.

“Just a little bit art on you.” Jae Kyung said.

I shook my head with my eyes start to form a tears.

“Please don’t do anything to me.” I said to Jae Kyung.

“Relax just a little bit then we will let go of you. Relax okay.” Jae Kyung said when she tracing the sharp knife along my face.

“Please I beg you Jae Kyung. What I have done to you until you hate me like this.” I said to her.

“I hate your life. Your life is full of happiness. I hate that. Everyone around you like you because of your kindness and people like and love you. I really hate that you know.” Jae Kyung said.

“Only that?” I said.

“What do you mean? I also hate your family for taking my happiness away. I will take revenge on that.” Jae Kyung said.

Jae Kyung didn’t answer what I said just now. She leave a cut on my wrist which it bleeding too much on my wrist.

“I wish that you just die right in front of me but it can’t right. This is just a beginning. If you dare to tell anyone. There is something wait for you. Arraso.” Jae Kyung said and slap me hard on my face.

I silently cry because of the pain on my wrist. Not only that, all of them are hit me hardly. I can feel my whole body is pain. All of them bring me out of their place to their car. Jae Kyung drive her car and stop around my neighborhood. They all push me out and they all speed up and leave. I try to stand up but I can’t because of the pain. I tried and finally I can arrive my house. I glance at my watch it’s already 9 p.m. My hand is shaking when I put in the key house and push the door open. I can feel that my parent still not at home. I enter my house and close it and enter my room. I see my reflection from the mirror. There is a few seen bruise on my face. My face look so pale because too much blood loss. I enter the bathroom to clean myself. I winch in pain the water flow on my sore body. Once I done, I dress the wound and apply some medication cream on my bruise and also the cut on my wrist.

“Lucky that there is no class tomorrow. If not how I’m gonna answer all of my best friends question about this.” I said.

After that, I lay on my bed. Feeling tired. My mind keep thinking for what I have done to her until she hate me like this. When my best friends around me, Jae Kyung and her group acting that we are close but that’s not what my friends think about. I fall asleep in the middle of midnight forget to check on my phone.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my beloved subbies and my readers..... Welcome to my new subbies for subscribing to my story.......

This is me HyeunKimmy back with new chapter..... 

Sorry if this chapter so boring because I'm lacking of idea right now.....

I'm always busy my study and and tight schedule in the school that's why I can't update this stories..... 

Did you all already watch B.A.P songs Hurricane? I know you all already watch it. I just watch it. They all so handsome..... 

Anyways please do subscribe and leave a comment for me..... ^O^