Chapter 35

As Long As We Are Still Together

Today I have really important exam and that's mean also you already eight months of pregnant. I went to the examination hall with the help of my friends. They really help me the most and care about me. I sit at the place in the examination hall. During the exam start, I just doing my best and hope that I can acchieve my target. After the exam done, we all went to the cafeteria. 

"Be careful when you walk Jae Hyunnie." Tiffany said that to me.

"I know Tiff. Don't worry." I said that to her.

My friends, my uncle, my aunty, Sung Jae and even Areum really worried about me when I'm pregnant since I'm really a small girl to get pregnant. Along the pregnancy I start to eat a lot but I don't know why everyone see me I'm really small. Tiffany come back with Tia with our drinks. I get my chocolate ice blend. Just then, Ken, Danny and Hyun Jin are coming towards us and sit with us. 

"How the exam? Really tough right." Danny said that to us.

I look at him.

"Are you study or not?" I ask Danny.

"Actually a little." Danny said that to me.

"See, you study a little and that's why you feel the exam are really tough. If you are pass, you are lucky if not you have to repeat. if you repeat, you have to study more and work hard. Don't be lazy." I said that to him.

"See our young mommy already scold you. Hahahah~!" Ken said that.

"Okay Jae Hyunnie. Don't get angry at me. I'm pity of your future babies." Danny said that to me.

"Why?" I ask him.

"Because I can imagine how you get angry with your kids and how you scold them like you just scold me." Danny said that to me.

I hit Danny's shoulder until he winced in pain.

"See. I got another one." Danny said that.

All of us are laughing because they always called me young mommy since I'm pregnant such a young age and then suddenly, I can feel my babies are kicking. I hold my tummy. All of them look at me and start panic worried if I already want to give birth to my babies. 

"I'm still late for my due date. There is a month and ten days left before I can reach my due date. Don't worry." I said that to them so that they all can stop being panic over me.

"We don't know what happen after this. If the babies want to come out now we cannot do anything just carry on." Ken said that to me.

"I still does not feel any sign for giving birth." I said that to them.

"Just like my mom, she also does not feel any sign and just give birth of me easily." Tiffany said that to me.

"Okay stop talking about that. If I feel pain and my water broke I give birth of my babies okay. I hope they not coming now because we still have another paper to go." I said that to them.

After the short break, we are going back to the examination hall to have another paper. I just hope that I'm doing the best in the exam. Finally the exam done. We have a break for the semester holiday. Tiffany sends me home. I thank her and bid goodbye to her. I enter house and straight to my room. I lay on my bed feling tired with myself and  for carrying my eight month babies bump. Just then, aunty comes into my room.

"Hyunnie." Aunty called me.

"Nae." I reply and slowly sit on my bed.

"How is it?" Aunty asks me.

"What?" I ask my aunty in blurry.

"How the babies? Did you feel uncomfortable with the babies moving or kicking?" Aunty asks me.

"I think I already use to that aunty." I said that and put my hand on my eight month babies bump.

"When you want going shopping to buy the babies stuff?" Aunty asks me.

"Aunty I decide I went for shopping the babies stuff tommorow. Aunty can you follow me?" I ask my aunty.

"Okay. Of course I can Hyunnie. I'm really worried about you Hyunnie." Aunty said that to me.

"Yeah~! Kamsahamnida aunty." I said  and hug my aunty.

My aunty then kiss me on my forehead and leave me alone in my room. I went to refreshing myself and wearing comfortable cloth and lay back on my bed. I take my tab and online. Ji Eun and I always chat everyday but I still didn't tell her about my pregnancy. I look at her picture with her new born baby twins too. Gap between Ji Eun's babies and my babies only a month. That's really close. I leave her private meassage to say congrats for having new family members. I then log out and look at my picture with Daehyun. I'm always talk to my babies about their father. If talk about their father, my babies will not stop moving actively. I rub my tummy and they all seems understand and stop moving actively. Suddenly, I'm thinking about my late umma. My late parent will be excited with my babies especially umma. Umma will do everything if umma know that I'm pregnant. Just like how umma said to me when umma know that I'm sleeping with Daehyun and umma can't wait for my pregnancy. I'm really sure if umma and appa are still alive, they are the one who really take care of me and my babies. I rub my tummy and I then fall asleep.

                                                                                                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Months had gone by and I'm really close to my due date.I had been feeling really different from the past days and that's really make me worried if the time were short. I already pack my babies stuff snd my stuff in a bag so that it will easy my job if I'm in labor. I went to my babies room which Sung Jae and uncle help me the most to decorate and set up the babies stuff. We have maids to do that but both of them does not let them to do that. They all want to do that since they really excited for the new members that will coming soon. Aunty already put the baby stuff we buy when we are going for shopping. Then, we went for lunch in the dining room.

"Looks yummy!" I said that.

"Thanks." Anna's mother said that since she really a good at cooking.

We all eat the lunch and I started feeling a stabbing pains in my stomach and I just thought that is another kicks from the babies and I just ignore it. As the day continued on the pains got worse and I decided to went to my room and having some sleep. That night, aunty and uncle told me that they will have dinner with other company CEO while Sung Jae of course went out with Areum. The pains on me cannot be tell because I cannot stand with the pain. I then feel something wet and I see that my water in broke and I'm into labor. I scream for help and lucky Anna and her mom coming to my room.

"Oh my God. Miss Jae Hyun is in labor. We have to bring her to the hopital." Anna's mom said that. 

I hold my tummy and cried because of the pain. Anna call a taxi. She and her mom help me to get into the taxi and carried my pack babies stuff together. We get into he hopital and I being push to the delivery room. I'm alone that time. I really have to be strong. My first baby come out in a normal way but my second child I have to operate since I'm really tired and not strong enough after my first child was borned. 

                                                                                                       ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I open my tired eyes. I tried to move but I can't. I lift up a little bit my hospital cloth and look at my tummy and see there is a sew part because I have to operate to deliver my second child. Then, a nurse come into my ward. The nurse check on me.

"Nurse, where is my babies?" I ask the nurse.

"Wait for a while okay." The nurse said that to me.

I nodded my head and wait. I really can't wait to see my babies with Daehyun. I wonder how they look a like. Just then, my uncle and unty enter my ward holding my two babies. The tears starts forming on my eyes. I'm really happy right now.

"Hyunnie, your babies." Aunty said that to me.

Without I'm knowing I already cried. That's a happy tears. The doctor who incharged in my delivery come and say that my babies are normal and healthy. I ask the doctor which one is the first. The doctor told me that baby boy is my first babies and baby girl is my second babies. I smile and hold my baby boy first. He really cute and handsome just like his father and I kiss his forehead. Then, I hold my baby girl. 

"Your baby girl really look like you Hyunnie. How you behave after you were born. Your baby girl have your side and aunty sure that your baby boy having his father side." Aunty said that to me.

I nodded my head and I kiss my baby girl forehead. Just then, Sung Jae and Areum come visit me. Areum hold my baby girl and Sung Jae hold my baby boy. 

"Both of them are really cute." Areum said that to me.

"Thank you." I said that.

"Have you thought of their name Hyunnie?" Areum and aunty ask me on the same time.

Just then, uncle, aunty, Sung Jae and Areum are quarrel about to giving my babies name. I laugh at the sight and see how each other don't want to give up. I start to rub my temple how childish they all right now.

"Okay... Okay.... Stop quarrel and being childish right in front of me. I already have names for my babies." I said that to them.

"What names you want to give to your babies Hyunnie?" Sung Jae asks me.

"My baby boy name is Jung Daemin and my baby girl name is Jung Dayoung." I said that.

"Jung?" All of them said that in one time.

"Nae. Their father is Jung." I said that.

"Are you confident with that?" Sung Jae asks me.

I nodded my head. Aunty and uncle excused themself going home since they want top prepare something for my babies leaving Sung Jae and Areum with me in my ward.

"Hyunnie, are you sure put Daehyun's name on your babies?" Sung Jae asking me.

"Nae. I don't want that my babies got teasing by other for not have their father's name." I said that.

"Okay Hyunnie. I respect your decision." Sung Jae said that to me.

Then, my friends come to visit me. We all chat towards each other. Tia, Kelly and Tiffany scramble to hold my babies. I shooked my head seeing they like that. Lucky my babies are not crying being hold by the others. They all being too noisy cause my babies to cry. I hold both of them and my babies still crying. Areum seems got my message and asks the boys to leave my ward so that I can comfortable to feeding my babies one by one. Areum helps me to hold my baby boy after I feed him his milk and I hold my baby girl to feed her. Once I done, I look at my babies and hope that my babies will repair my relationship with Daehyun. I also think of mt late parent. I know that they will be happy with my new born babies and I guess my umma will not let go of my babies easily. I simle if I'm thinking about that if my late parent are still alive and be like what I thought maybe. 

"*I will be more happy if Daehyun can hold his babies right now. I want see your happy face when you holding our babies.*" I thought and look at my baby boy at Areum while my baby girl at Tia. 

I just hope that my babies can grow up well even without their father beside them. One day, my babies can able to meet thier father when the time is right and Daehyun can be together with me. It will be a long journey.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my beloved subbies and my silent readers...................

Here is the update. Sorry for not update yesterday because I'm having gastric. I hope the chapter come out well. I lost a subbies. Is my story getting bored now? I'm really sorry for that. I will try my best.

Actually for the medic course, it must be 5 years to finish, 1-2 practical years and then you can be as a doctor but in this story I short cut. Jae Hyun spend 3 years to finish and proceed to practical year. It's okay right. It just a story. Hehehehehe~!!!!!!!!!  

Enjoy reading~! (^O^)