Chapter 59

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Daehyun POV- 

I already arrive to where that bastard asked me to meet. I am not alone. All B.A.P members are here with the police waiting for any signal or any movement to save my wife. I tried to call that bastard but end up with voice call. I step out from my car and look surrounding me that were full of old barns nearby the port. I carefully make my step forward and still look surrounding me. 

"I hope that you will fulfil your promise to bring my wife before I can decide anything." I said that hope that bastard can hear me. 

"Are you alone Mr. Jung?" I heard a voice said coming from any old barns nearby. 

"Yes. I came here clean with no one with me. Where are you? I need to see my wife first." I said that. 

"Hope you will fulfil your promise. If not you will know what will gonna happen to either you or your beloved wife." That bastard said that to me. 

"I will do it but just let me see my wife first." I said that. 

-Your POV- 

The journey that Min Hyuk bring me totally far from Seoul city. From what I see it was full with un-used port anymore. He brings me to one of old barns to wait for any rescue from my husband or divorce from my husband. I really hope that my husband will understand that I did this for his safety. After about 2 hours of waiting then, I heard my husband. 

"I hope that you will fulfil your promise to bring my wife before I can decide anything." I heard my husband said that.

I try to free myself but this Min Hyuk guy hold my hand really tight until I can feel my eyes start to fill with my tears.

"Are you alone Mr. Jung?" Min Hyuk said this answering to my husband.

"Yes. I came here clean with no one with me. Where are you? I need to see my wife first." Daehyun said that.

I already silently cry when I heard my husband's voice. I feel like I want to run to my husband's arm again. 

"Hope you will fulfil your promise. If not you will know what will gonna happen to either you or your beloved wife." Min Hyuk said that. 

"I will do it but just let me see my wife first." I heard Daehyun said that. 

Min Hyuk looks at me and smiling. I just look at him scared if he try to hurt me. 

"I will let you go to meet your husband out there. But remember this, ask for divorce from your husband if you don't want me to shoot your husband." Min Hyuk said that to me and pull the trigger from the gun as he ready to shoot anyone. 

"I...... Will asked him to divorce me. But please don't do anything to him. I am....... Really begging you." I said that to him. 

"I will not doing that unless he don't want to do what I said and be stuborn you know right. I will definitely kill him." Min Hyuk said that to me. 

Before I am going out, Min Hyuk pulls me and tries to kiss me but I manage to push him away from me. 

"Okay I understand. After we married okay." Min Hyuk said that to me. 

I just look at him. I take a deep breath before I step outside from the hide out. 

"Daehyunnie……" I call for him after I come out from the hide out. 

-Daehyun POV- 

"Daehyunnie...." I heard my wife voice coming out from one of the old barns.

I immediately look everywhere to spot my wife. I see her make her way to where I am standing. Inside me feel like want to run to her and hug her tightly saying how much I miss her. 

"Hyunnie." I call her nickname. 

"Daehyunnie........" She calls me. 

I can tell that she was crying. I need to survive her no matter what.

"Hey, I'm right here. I will do anything to save you from that bastard." I said that to her so that I can assuring her that I really mean that to her. 

"No. No need....... I am asking...... For divorce from you..." She said that to me whike she crying. 

"You no need to do that. You think I will divorce you like that after what we have been through together. Think about our kids. Do you miss them? Definitely you miss them. Our kids need their mommy to be back." I said that to her. 

"I'm so sorry Daehyunnie. I need to do this to save you. I don't want anything happen to you." She said to me. 

"I don't care honey. I need to save you. Come here." I said that to her. 

"No Daehyunnie. You don't know this guy. Just divorce me. I am really begging you to do so." She said while she crying. 

I look at my beloved wife. She looks really scared right now. I know that her kidnapper force her to do this. 

"Hey. There will be nothing happen to both of us. Come here. We leave this place." I said this to her.

"But......" My Hyunnie don't know what to say anymore but just look at me. 

She just looks surrounding her scared to make any movement. But I assured her that everything will be fine. She just make two steps ahead but then that bastard coming out from his hide out. 

-No One POV- 

From a far Min Hyuk just watch and heard Jae Hyun and Daehyun having their conversation. Min Hyuk feeling slightly feel betrayed when he see Jae Hyun making her movement towards her husbands. Min Hyuk cannot control his anger and he steps outside from the hide out. 

"Hey you bastard. Why you make all of thing hard when your wife asking for that nicely." Min Hyuk said that to Daehyun. 

"That because she is my wife. I will not anything happen to her. You heard me right." Daehyun said that to Min Hyuk. 

"I don't care. She is mine since the beginning but you stole her from me. We were meant for each other." Min Hyuk said that. 

Jae Hyun slowly make her way towards her husband but being interrupt by Min Hyuk. 

"Jae Hyun!!!! Don't you dare to move any single step towards your husband. You will know what will gonna happen if you move any step then I'll shoot your beloved husband." Min Hyuk said that to Jae Hyun.

"Do not listen to him. Come here." Daehyun said that to Jae Hyun.

"Don't you dare Jae Hyun. You heard me right." Min Hyuk said that to Jae Hyun. 

Jae Hyun don't know what to do. Jae Hyun don't want anything happen to Daehyun, her husband. Jae Hyun needs to move fast towards her husband. 

"Daehyunnie..." Jae Hyun calling for her husband. 

"I'm right here honey. Come here." Daehyun said that to Jae Hyun. 

Jae Hyun needs to move fast before anything happen. Jae Hyun run towards Daehyun as fast as she can but then the shooting sound can be heard loudly from surrounding them. 

                                                                           

Its double-update~!!!!!!! Yeah~!!!!!
Hey guys here is a short update (I think this is short and the scene totally failed ㅠㅠ) after I didn't update this story of mine. I am really busy with work and study until I don't have time to update this story. I'm sooooo sorry to my dear readers.... ㅠㅠ Hope you guyz can wait for this story to be finish.. 

 -your authornim HyeunKimmy- =)