Chapter 6

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV- 

As long as we are enjoying the day of my birthday, it's okay for them since we can let out our stress time of studying with these. Full day we all hanging out together. It's already late so all of us decide to went home. I thought Daehyun will send me home directly but he stops at Han River Park. I follow him and sit beside him. 

"This place is so nice right?" Daehyun said.

"Nae. One of the most popular place for the tourist who come to our country." I said to him.

"I like the night view here. It is so beautifully and peacefully." Daehyun said it.

I just nodded my head agree for what he said just now. I look around us and see there are a lot of people all from walks of life enjoying the place. My eyes suddenly caught at young couple dating there. They all look so sweet together. I fell jealous with them and I look back at Daehyun.

"Uhhm... Daehyun, why are you bring me here actually?" I asked him.

He didn't answer it. 

"Hello are you sleeping or what?" I said to him.

"Huh?" Daehyun said.

"You didn't heard what I say just now right?" I said.

"Hehehe~! Sorry Hyunnie. I lost in my own world." Daehyun said that to me.

"Hhhmm.... " I said and shook my head at his respond.

"What did you say just now?" Daehyun asking me back.

"What is your purpose bring me here? It's already late and I think my parent will definitely worried about me." I said to Daehyun.

"I bring you here just because I want to give you this." Daehyun said and give me a small wrapped box to me.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"You forgot about it don't you?" Daehyun said.

"Huh? What I forgot about?" I said.

"Yah~! Hyunnie! Are you an old people having Alzheimer's disease or what keep forgot everything." Daehyun said that to me.

"Aniya." I said.

"Aish~! That's is your birthday present that I promise to you yesterday. I should give you today at the college but I change my plan to give it to you tonight" Daehyun said.

"Thank you. I thought you forgot to give it to me." I said.

"I'm not forgot anything okay. That's you who forgot everything." Daehyun said.

"Can I open this now?" I asked him.

"That's up to you. But I will like it if you want to open it in front of me." Daehyun said that to me.

My heart beat increase rapidly when I am about to open the birthday present that I get from my crush. My hands shaking when I open it slowly and carefully. I want appreciate what he had done. I open the box and see beautiful necklace inside it. My eyes widen when I see it. I look at Daehyun and back to the gift that he just give to me.

"You like it?" Daehyun asked me.

"It's so beautiful." I said it to him.

"Let me help you to put it." Daehyun asking me.

"But.... This is expensive right. I can't accept it. This is too much for me to take it." I said a little guilty to Daehyun.

"I buy this just for you. This is your birthday." Daehyun said.

"But.." I didn't manage to finish my sentences when Daehyun stops me.

"No but Hyunnie. I buy this special just for you on your birthday. I know you are not from either rich or poor family which make you feel guilty to accept it. Please accept it. If still not. We are no longer friends." Daehyun said.

"Okay... Okay.... I accept and we still friends right?" I said to him.

"That's absolutely sure darling." Daehyun said and adding word 'darling' make me blush.

"Let me help you to put this." Daehyun said again.

He takes the necklace and asked me to turn. I obey him and holding my hair up as he puts the necklace around my neck. I put down my hair down and see the necklace hang around my neck as Daehyun turns me to face him.

"You are so beautiful." Daehyun said to me.

"Thanks." I said to him. 

"I don't want you take those necklace from you. I want see you with those necklace. Don't take out. Promise." Daehyun said to me.

"Okay. I promise." I said to him.

He takes a picture by using his phone and sending the picture to my phone. I heard some old couple saying which caught our attention.

"Jagiya, did you see the young couple. The boy is so sweet giving his girlfriend such a beautiful necklace. She must be so lucky having a boyfriend like him." His wife of the old couple said.

"Yes dear. They such a sweet couple. Hope that those young couple will stay together until the end of their life. Having a family together." The husband said to his wife.

"Did you hear those old couple said?" I asked Daehyun.

"Yes. I heard it. They thought that we are couple. Hahaha~!" Daehyun said. 

I start looking at Daehyun who is laughing. 

"You are so bad laughing those to old couple. What if those old couple words become reality." I said to him who is still laughing.

"What? You want to marry me?" Daehyun said to me.

"Huh? Aniya! I don't want to marry with you. You deserve someone better than me." I said to him.

"Okay fine. I will waiting for that person. If I can't find her than I will find you to marry with me." Daehyun said that to me.

"What?!" I only respon to that.

"Okay... Okay.... It just a joke don't take it serious. Come I send you home. It's already late." Daehyun said and pull me up from my sit.

Daehyun sends me home. I bid him goodbye see his car gone from my sight. I went up to my house. I open the door slowly do not make any sound and shut it. I straight to my room with the light still off. Suddenly, my room light is on.

"Umma?" I said.

"Where have you go dear? It's already late." Umma said to me.

"I went out with my friends. We go to Lotte World Theme Park and Han River Park." I explain to umma.

" Oooo..... Wait? Who give you those beautiful necklace Hyunnie? It seems expensive." Umma asking me.

"Uhm... This necklace is from Daehyun. He gives me as for my birthday present." I said to umma.

"What? Did he confess to you dear?" Umma said feeling excited and drag me to sit on my bed.

"Uhm... Umma, actually he didn't. He gives me this as my birthday present. Are you expecting something umma?" I asked umma.

"I thought that he confess to you dear and become cute couple on your birthday." Umma said.

"Aish~! Umma. That will not happen. We are just friends and not more than that." I said.

"Dear, start from friends will change to love you know. I will like it if Daehyun become my future son-in-law." Umma said.

"Umma! What are you talking about." I said.

"Okay dear. Umma sleepy. You also must be sleepy and you are not having any class tomorrow right. Okay. Go clean yourself and sleep." Umma said and went out from my room. 

I taking shower and wear pajamas and lay on my bed. I hug my teddy bear tightly.

"I also expect the same thing as what umma said but he seems really have no feeling towards me. Aish~! Just see and wait what is God planning to do." I said.

I hold the necklace around me and smiling before I went to the dreamland.

-Daehyun POV-

After I send Jae Hyun home, I drive to my house. I keep smile because I'm very happy today. I enter my house and straight to my room. I'm taking shower and wearing just black tank top and kneel-level track suit. After that I lay on my bed and start looking at the picture when Jae Hyun and I at the Han River Park. I smile like an idiot when look at her picture with me.

"She looks so cute and beautiful at the same time." I said while scrolling my phone.

My heart beat increase rapidly when she around me and when I see her picture also. I really like her. I don't know when I should confess my feeling towards her. Did she also feeling the same thing like me?

"I love you Jae Hyunnie. Hope you will sleep well." I said at her picture like an idiot before I put away my phone on the table next to me before I went to the dreamland.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is double update~!!! Yeah~!!!

Hope you all like that.....

Enjoy read it readers and do subscribe if you like it and leave any comment......

^O^