Chapter 7

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV- 

I wake up from my sleep when I hear message ringtone from my phone ringing means there is one message receive. I ignore it and sit on my bed. I rub my still sleepy eyes and glance at the clock which is already 11 a.m. I get off from my bed and went to the bathroom to refresh myself. Once I done, I'm just wearing kneel-level jeans and blue coloured T-shirt and  tied my hair into ponytail. After that, I went to the kitchen and see that my umma already make me my breakfast. I heat up my breakfast in the microwave. While I waiting for my breakfast, I sat on the sofa and watching Korean drama, 'Jang Ok Jung'. When I hear the microwave let a 'ding' sound means my breakfast is done. I get my breakfast and sit again on the sofa.

"I really love umma food. So yummy." I said.

"I'm alone in this house. What should I do?" I said again while munching to my food.

Once I done eat my breakfast, I wash my dish and start cleaning my house. I sweeping, mopping, laundry, tidy and many more. When I'm done doing all the chores and sit back at the living room feeling exhausted cleaning the house. Then, I went back to my room finding my phone on the side table and bring it to the living room and lay back on the sofa. I unlock the screen and see there is 10 messages and 5 missed calls. I see Ji Eun already called me twice and Daehyun called me thrice. I check all the text message I receive.

Message 1 from Daehyun : Good morning Hyunnie =)

Message 2 still from Daehyun : No credit or what?

Message 3 from Ji Eun : Yah~! Hyunnie where are you? Why didn't answer my calls and reply Daehyun's message.

Message 4  still from Ji Eun : Are you trying to avoid Daehyun?

Message 5 from Hyosung : Yah~! Please don't scare us! Reply our text please~!

Message 6 from Daehyun : Yah~! Jae Hyunnie! Are you playing with us?

Message 7 from Zelo : Noona where are you? Please respond to all of them because they already frust when you didn't reply their message and answer their calls.

Message 8 from Young Jae : Hyunnie, Daehyun really miss you. He keep calling you. Please pity on him by answering his calls.

Message 9 from umma : Dear Baby Jae Hyunnie, umma will come home late at night because there is an occasion at the restaurant. Umma already told appa about that.

Message 10 from appa : Baby Jae Hyunnie, appa also will home late because there is a lot of work at the office. Take care dear.

"Aish~! Seriously my friends really funny by text me like that. Hahahaha~." I said out loud.

"I think I should call them to stay over for a while since my parent will not at home until late of night." I said before calling my friends.

I called Daehyun since he is the one who keep calling me. I wait the line connected. After just one beep on the line, Daehyun answer his phone immediately.

"Yah~! Where are you? I really worried about you when you didn't answer my calls and thought you are be kidnapped." Daehyun said on the line.

"Yo~! Relax for a while. I'm at home doesn't go anywhere." I said to him.

"You are at home and didn't answer none of text message that you are receive." Daehyun said.

"I just wake up and cleaning my house. I ignore all of it and just now I check my phone." I said.

"Whatever Hyunnie." Daehyun said.

"Aish~! Daehyun can you turn on the speaker? I want talk to everyone." I ask him.

Daehyun listen what I say and I can hear all of them voice behind especially Sun Hwa is the loudest then everyone.

"Yah~! Hyunnie how dare you didn't answer my calls and reply my text message!" Ji Eun loud voice.

"Okay... Okay... I know that's my fault. Sorry okay."  I said through the line.

"Hhhmmm.... Like we all care with your sorry. What do you want Jae Hyunnie." Hyosung said.

"You all want to come to my house? My parent is working until late of night." I said.

"Hhmm..... Okay... We all will be there soon." Yong Guk said.

"Just wait Kim Jae Hyun. You know what will happen to you." Zinger said.

"Mwo? Guys please don't do anything funny to scared me." I said.

"Okay we will be there soon." Daehyun said and ended up the call.

I'm waiting for them in the living room on the sofa, until without my realization I fell asleep again maybe because I feel exhausted cleaning my house and still feel sleepy.

-No One POV-

All of B.A.P members and Secret members arrive at Jae Hyun's house. They all ringing the door bell. They all waiting for Jae Hyun to open the door but there is no one to open the door.

"She is at home or not?" Daehyun asked.

"I don't know. Call her that we are right in front of her house." Young Jae said.

Ji Eun call Jae Hyun but there is no one answer it.

"She didn't answer her phone." Ji Eun said.

"Aish~ This girl seriously want to play with us or what? She asks us to come and she is not here." Hyosung said.

They all continuously ring the door bell and even knock on her front door. Suddenly, after a few of knocks on her front door, her front door is open. Making all of them weird.

"This is a trick or what?" Sun Hwa said.

"Hhmm whatever.... Just get in and bully Kim Jae Hyun." Zinger said.

All of them get in to Jae Hyun's house.

"Jae Hyunnie, where are you? Are you playing hide and seek with us?" Daehyun said.

They all search of Jae Hyun in the house. Just then, Zelo found Jae Hyun laying on the sofa and inform to all of them.

"Hyungs, Noonas! Jae Hyun noona is sleeping on the sofa!" Zelo said calling out the rest.

"This girl still sleeping at this time even didn’t wake up or realize people entering her house. Such a careless.” Ji Eun said.

“Maybe she tired cleaning everything and feel asleep. She look like in cold. Someone carry her to her room.” Yong Guk said.

“Daehyunnie, you are in charge to carry her to her room." Ji Eun said to Daehyun.

“Hhmm…Fine let me carry her.” Daehyun said and carry Jae Hyun in bridal style.

-Daehyun POV-

I already know that everyone will ask me to carry Jae Hyun to her room. I still can feel how light she is. I enter her bedroom and put her on her bed. I look at her neck as she still wearing the necklace that I give to her yesterday. Without my realization, I kiss her forehead.

“What I’m doing? I kiss her on her forehead luckily that’s not on her lips. If that so, I'm stealing her first kiss. Hahaha~!” I thought.

I look at her sleeping figure and look around her room. I look at a teddy I give to her on her birthday on the edge of her bed. Then, I look at her picture with B.A.P and Secret in nice frame on her study table and also picture of her and I in another frame. I smile looking at the picture. 

"I really like this picture and hopefully what the old couple said yesterday will become reality. I want Hyunnie be the partner of my life." I said that and look at Hyunnie who is still sleeping on her bed.

I then, leave her room and went to the living room with the rest of them.

-Your POV-

I wake up from my sudden sleep and rub my still sleepy eyes. I look at the clock and it’s already 3 p.m. I wonder if my friends already here. Then, I just realize that I’m on my bed in my bedroom. I panic all of the sudden.

“Who carry me here? The last thing I remember is I sleep on the sofa.” I thought.

Then, I hear some noisy sound come from the living room. I know that all my friends already here. I get out from my bed and tied my hair nicely and went to the bathroom to wash my face. Suddenly, I feel my stomach in pain. I know that my gastric is come when I didn’t eat my meal on time. I eat my breakfast at 11.15 a.m. today and didn’t eat my lunch yet. I slowly get out from the bathroom to my room to get my gastric pills. I see that my gastric pills already left 2 tablets inside it. That will not enough for me. The doctor always prescribe me to eat 2 tablets if the gastric pain come. I put my gastric pills in my pocket and went to the living room.

“Jae Hyun noona!” Zelo calling my name when he see me.

Everyone also look at me. I sit beside Sun Hwa and holding my stomach. I lay my head on Sun Hwa's shoulder.

“Sorry I didn’t realize when you all arrive.” I said to them.

“You are so careless just leave your front door unlock. Then, what will happen if any robber or killers come and trying to do something at you.” Ji Eun scold me.

“I know that's my fault.” I said.

“Noona come we play this game.” Zelo asks me.

“I’m not in mood Zelo-ah. Maybe next time.” I said that to him and can see clearly that he pouted when I reject his wish.

“Why you are not in mood Hyunnie? Period time?” Hyosung said.

“Aniya. My period still late. Just really not in mood.” I said.

“Come we go somewhere. Boring to stay here. Since we all didn’t have class, why not we go somewhere else?” Zinger said.

“Where are we going?” I ask them.

“What about we are going to the beach?” Him Chan suggest to all of us.

“I agree.” All of them said in unison except for me.

“Hyunnie?” Daehyun asked me.

“I don’t know if I should go or not. I have to ask my parent before I can go somewhere. I don’t want they all worried about me.” I said to them.

“You should call your parent and confirm now. “ Jong Up said.

“Okay wait I call them.” I said.

I called umma and appa to tell them that I’m going with my best friends and my parent let me go with them since that umma and appa will be home late. I ended the called and tell my best friends.

“Okay, my parent let me go with you all.” I said to them.

“Yeah~!” They all screaming happily.

“But, did you all have clothes to bring along?” I ask them.

“We have our clothes here right. Just give us.” Zinger said.

I give them their clothes and get ready. I lock my front door carefully and follow them to the car park. We put our stuff in the car. I get in to Secret’s car. Hyosung will drive it while Him Chan will drive B.A.P’s car. I sit near the window. Along the journey, I’m the one who didn’t talk much.

“Hyunnie, are you okay?” Sun Hwa asking me.

“Yeah~! I’m okay.” I said to her.

“But you look not okay. If anything happen to you shared with us.” Sun Hwa said.

I just nodded my head and give her my warming smile. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong my beloved subbies and my silent reader......

This is HyeunKimmy......

Finally this chapter is up~! 

Actually I write this chapter is too long and I decide to separate this chapter into 2...... So, that's mean I have the double update.... Wait for it okay.