Chapter 5

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

As the next day come. I come to the college together with B.A.P and Secret. They all keep teasing me on my birthday. I feel really happy because still can celebrate my birthday with them. I was in Daehyun's car while the rest of B.A.P members is in their car and Secret members are also in their car. Daehyun and I didn't talk much but sometimes he will tease me then he stops and continue teasing me back. Daehyun really focus on his driving. Once all of us arrive at the college, all of us walking together to our usual spot. I can hear their fan girls and fan boys screaming. 

"Aish~! Those fan girls and fan boys. Are they losing their mind screaming like that. You all are not like K-pop star but receive all this like K-pop star." I said to them.

"Yah~! You are jealous don't you with our popularity we get in this college." Young Jae said that to me.

"Yah~! I don't have time to be jealous with you all." I said back

"Whatever. I know you are jealous." Daehyun said.

"Can you stop teasing me? Aish~!" I said.

"You are so cute when I tease you." Daehyun said and tickles me right in front of the other members.

"Yah~! Stop!" I said to him and laughing.

"Other students might think that both of you are official couple." Ji Eun said.

Daehyun stops tickle me and sit usually. I tied back my messy ponytail. I can sense that a few students already look at me. I just ignore all it.

"Both of you will make a cute couple you know." Hyosung said.

"I will not shock when you all announce that you all are offically couple because the way both of you treat each other I can see that." Young Jae teases us.

"Yah~! Do you think that you are what a witch which you can see what will happen next can able see the future itself." Daehyun said and smack Young Jae head.

"Okay.... Okay.... Enough. We just wait and see what will happen to the will-be-couple." Yong Guk said and wrap his hand around Ji Eun's shoulder.

"Uhhm... Guys I think I should go to my class. Bye. See you all later." I said and grab my bag and wave them and straight to my class. 

I can feel and see some students look at me with not-satisfied look. I just ignore them and enter my class and sit down at my usual table. I take out my reference book and review the chapter that I just learn it yesterday. After 15 minutes of review, the lecturer come and start explain. About 4 hours and 30 minutes, the class ended. I pack my own stuff and already want to leave the class. Suddenly, when I was about to out from the class, there is a group of girls who is same class with me stop me. 

"What do you want from me?" I asked her.

"What do we want?" Jinie, the girls leader who not popular girl group as Secret said that to me.

I didn't say anything just look at them.

"What is your actual relationship with Daehyun huh?" Jinie said.

"We are just a friends. I mean we are best friends only not more than that." I said to them.

"Lie!" One of her friends, Seolri said.

"Then if you are not couple why acting like a 'real' couple. Why you want to be as drama queen in this college." Jinie said.

"Why? Did you all jealous?" I said.

"Of course we jealous . He is the handsome members and he is mine." Jinie said.

"He will definitely not yours since your cloths more look like a e." I said to her.

"You such a stupid ." Jinie said and she slap me hard on my right cheek.

"I think that slap will remind you. So, watch your mouth and stay away from my Daehyun. If not there is something bad is waiting for you." Jinie said that to me.

I earn not Jinie slap only but I get from her friends slap too. After they leave me, I went to the washroom. I check my cheek which is start getting red because of the slap. I pull my hair band and let my hair down. I cover my right cheek with my hair. Suddenly, Ji Eun text message me and replied all her text message.

From Ji Eun : Hyunnie where are you? Your class is ended already right? I already see medic students already in the cafeteria.

From Jae Hyun : Yes. I'm done with my class.

From Ji Eun : Hurry up all of us is waiting for you.

From Jae Hyun : I will be there soon. But where are you?

From Ji Eun : We are at the car park.

From Jae Hyun : Okay. 

I check myself for the last time before out from the washroom. I hope that none of them will see my redden cheek. I out from the washroom and make my way to the car park college area. I already see them there. 

"Hi you all. Sorry late." I said to them.

"You always on time but today you are late." Him Chan said.

"I have to see my lecturer for a while that's why I late." I lied to them.

"Come we go to Lotte World Theme Park." Yong Guk said.

"Huh? Why Today?" I ask stupidity.

"Yah~! Hyunnie pabo! Still forgot about your birthday today." Zinger said.

"Owh~! Yeah my birthday is today. Heheheh~! Sorry." I said to them.

All B.A.P members are in the car except for Daehyun who is in his car and the Secret members is in their car. Suddenly, Daehyun stops me and asked me to get in his car. I don't want actually because feel really awkward with him. Secret members asked me just get in. So, I get in his car. As usual the car ride is silent. Once we arrive at the Lotte World Theme Park, all of us feeling excited. All of us try all the section there. We take a lot of picture. We all really having fun together.

"I want eat ice cream." Zelo said cutely.

"Okay... Okay... I will buy it for all of you." Himchan said.

I make my way to the ice cream stall and look at most ice cream brands in there and once I see my cornetto blackforest flirt ice cream which is my favourite and quickly choose that. Him Chan also choose his ice cream and the rest of our friends and he is the one who paid everything. 

"Thanks Himchannie." I said to him.

"Most welcome birthday girl." Himchan said to me.

I eat my ice cream until.....

"Yah~! Hyunnie, why your right cheek red?" Ji Eun said in shock when she hold my right cheek.

Oh my God what should I say. I'm not good at lying.

"Uhhhh... Uhhmm.... I fell......... at the college." I said lying to Ji Eun and avoid her gaze.

"I know you are lying Hyunnie." Ji Eun said and give me you-better-tell-me-the-truth face at me.

I didn't answer it. How am I suppose to tell it and suddenly, Daehyun sits beside me and grab my face make me look at him. He puts my hair away behind my ear that I cover my right cheek. I can hear that all of them shock see my clearly redden cheek.

"How this happen?" Daehyun said in serious tone at me.

"I told already that I.. Uuhhhh... Uuuhhhmmm............. fell." I said to him.

He glared at me. 

"Just tell it the truth Hyunnie. We all know that you don't know how to lie." Young Jae said.

All of them really know me too well. I still in my own world until Daehyun touch my clearly redden right cheek.

"Ouch!" I yell a little bit.

"Tell us what's wrong. It seems that you are not fell. " Daehyun said still glaring at me. 

I tell them the truth about Jinie and her group did at me. I can feel that all of them start to boil inside them.

"Why you didn't tell us immediately? Scared with them?!" Zinger said that.

"That's enough. It's settle already." I said that don't want them feel so full of tension on my birthday today.

"What settle? They all messing with our best friends. Okay fine. We will settle it tomorrow." Daehyun said.

"What you all wanna do?" I asked them.

"None of you business." Daehyun said.

"Don't do anything to them. They just not satisfied with me. It's okay. Stop thinking any bad idea to hurt them." I said that to them.

"You are really nice that's why they all can do anything to you. Don't be too nice to them." Ji Eun said that.

"It's okay. Just a small matter only." I said that to them.

"Okay, this time I let them but after this, if we see any hurt on you we will definitely not let them go." Yong Guk said.

I nodded my head and shut my mouth and continue eating my ice cream which is already melt. Daehyun suddenly kiss me on my right cheek make me shock for a while and I can feel my cheek redden because of blushing.

"Yah~! What you did?" I said.

"To ease the pain on that." Daehyun simply said that.

I touch my redden right check and heart beat start pumping increases. I put my palm on my chest feeling the heart beat of mine. 

"*That's make me fall more to you Daehyun.*"  I thought and stealing a glance at Daehyun. 

All of us done eating our ice cream and continue enjoying ourselves there. When we stop at the rollercoaster, I heard that Daehyun don't want to ride it. He scared of riding it. After all of s force him to ride it, he gives up. He sits beside me. I can feel how tight he holding my hands. As we all done riding it. Daehyun feel dizzy and I support him from fall. We all take a lot of picture together. Most of the picture is about Daehyun and me. We really look like a couple who having their dating time. I really happy inside and outside. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong my all beloved subbies and silent reader..... ^O^

Finally this chapter up after I type this 4th time and lost it. 

I hope that you all enjoy reading this and don't be shy to leave any comment. Every comment that you all leave are my inspiration to keep this story better. 

Sorry for late update and making you all boring waiting for this fic....... 

I'm very slow right? 

(Please do subscribe if you like it.)