Chapter 56

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Daehyun's POV- 

I was driving my car to reach my house as fast as I can because I really want to know where is my wife. Sometimes I ignore the traffic light and thanks to my crazy drive because I can able to reach my house less than 20 minutes from my office. I immediately park my car inside and went out from my car and getting inside my house. When I enter my house, I already see Ji Eun noona crying while holding Dayoung on her lap.

"Ji Eun noona." I called her.

"Daehyun-ah. Hyunnie.... I'm sorry I didn't look after her, after we are having lunch together just now. I don't know where she is. I already asked the neighbourhood whether they saw her or not but unfortunately no one saw her. I'm scared Daehyun-ah. But the only thing left was your bracelet and the necklace fell on the floor and even the handkerchief that the kidnapper used to kidnap Hyunnie." Ji Eun said that to me.

"Damn it. Did someone call saying anything or not?" I asked Ji Eun.

"No calls and no message left." Ji Eun said that to me.

I really lost right now because I don't have any clue where to fine my beloved wife. I really worried about her since this morning that she keeps saying that she tired and don't want to do anything. When she said that I already want to take off day but the meeting at the office are very important. If I know this would be happen I will definitely staying behind to look after her. I really don't know what to do and my little girl, Dayoung come to me crying. I carried her in my arms. 

"Daddy, where is mommy? Dayoung want mommy." Dayoung said that to me and crying.

"Daddy also want mommy but daddy don't know where is mommy. Daddy will try find mommy okay. Don't cry Dayoung-ah." I said that to my little girl. 

I hug my little girl to calm her. I sit on the sofa with Dayoung on my lap and pull out my phone to call everybody to inform about my wife right now. I really hope that there is nothing happen to her and pray that God always protect where my wife is.

-Your POV-

I slowly open my tired eyes and see that I'm laying on the bed and touch my head because that was so hurt and suddenly I remember what happen and how I faint because of that damn stalker of mine. I look surrounding me and there is no sign of that Min Hyuk guy. I'm off from the bed and make my way to the bedroom's door. I open the bedroom's door which I thought was locking but that was not locking. I make my way to the living room and see no one here. I'm thinking of running away. My husband need me, my kids need me, my family also need me. I make my way to the front door but that's only a disappointment because the front door was locking and that's only access with that Min Hyuk's password. 

"Damn it. How can I want to left this scary place!" I shout angrily and start to cry. 

I make my way back to the bedroom to find something that I can used to escape from this place. While I was looking through every single thing, I found a phone that is still on. 

"I need to call my husband right now." I said that and immediately dial up my husband, Daehyun's number on the phone and wait impatiently for the line to connect. 

"Please Daehyun-ah pick up the calls." I said that.

"Hello?" I heard Daehyun's voice on the line and I already start crying because I missed him so much.

"Oppa!" I said that immediately.

"Jagiya where are you? Are you okay? Please tell me where are you right now. I'm coming there saving you." Daehyun said that to me.

"Oppa, I don't know where I am? Please come right now. I'm scared right now." I said that to him.

"Okay okay. I will be there saving you right now and don't cry and be strong." I heard Daehyun said that to me.

"Palli..." I said that and the phone was snatch away from me because of that Min Hyuk guy.

"Asking for help huh?" Min Hyuk said that to me.

"Hello?.... Hello jagiya?...Hello?" I can still hear Daehyun's voice on the line.

That Min Hyuk guy end up the call and look at me. He is coming closer to me.

"Stay away from me Min Hyuk." I said that to him with still sobbing.

"I'm here for you but you push me away and still want to be with that bastard. You know right I love you and I'm willing to do anything for you." Min Hyuk said that to me.

"Please Min Hyuk I'm begging you to let me go." I said that to him.

"Please Jae Hyun. You have to understand me and I won't let you go. I repeat that you are mine and always be mine." Min Hyuk said that to me.

"I will never be yours and I will not to be together with you." I said that to him.

"I don't want to hurt you but you asked for it." Min Hyuk said that to me and pull my hair roughly until I scream in pain.

"I will not hurt you anymore baby. Okay, now I will make you asked your husband to divorce you." Min Hyuk said that to me.

-Daehyun's POV- 

I already inform everyone about my wife being kidnapped to the rest of B.A.P members, Secret members, Rainbow members, my parents and my wife's stepfamily especially umma and Jae Kyung. All of them were shock and immediately come to my house. 

"How this happen Daehyun-ah?" Jae Kyung's umma asked me.

I told everyone what Ji Eun noona tell me and Ji Eun noona help me if I haven't tell it or not. We are all discussing to report this case to the police stations but then I got a unknown number. At first I thought that will be some client at the office but all my client's number I already saved on my phone but then I realize this will be the clue where my wife is. I answered the call and what thought is right. That's my beloved wife. We speak for while and how scared her voice is and keep asking me to save her. But then I heard a man's voice means my wife was caught calling for help. I really angry when that guy end up the call after I heard my wife is crying.

"Who is it Daehyun-ah?" Yong Guk hyung asked me.

I look at everyone and tell them that caller was my wife and told what she said before. I really thought to report this case but then Him Chan Hyung said that not 24-hours yet to report. That's only make me lost and don't know what to do. In my mind I keep thinking about my wife. Just then,

"We can't report this to the police right and we have to figure out how we need and the way to save our Hyunnie. Daehyun-ah, give me the phone number that Hyunnie used to called you just now." Young Jae said that to me. 

I give the number to Young Jae and still cannot to figure out what he is trying to do. 

"We can trace the phone number to detect where is the caller make the call and we also know who is the owner of the phone number. When we know how is the phone owner and we trying to look at his/her background." Young Jae explain it to everyone.

"What a genius tech-guy." Him Chan hyung said that to him.

All of us agree to try that what Young Jae explain just now. I really happy that I have this B.A.P brothers. I also help what I can help. In my mnd, I keep thinking about my wife.

"Why there are always barriers between Hyunnie and us? When we try to be happy, there are barriers comes along just like we are not being fated together. I don't know why God always want to test us especially Hyunnie. Hyunnie already got enough." Jae Kyung said that to us.

"I agree with Jae Kyungie. First, we are separated Hyunnie from being friends with B.A.P and Secret." Ji Sook said that.

"Second, we are causing Hyunnie and her family being chased out from their own house. Being homeless and end up living in small rented house. Hyunnie end up to helps her family after her parent losing their jobs because we did it." Woo Ri said that.

"Third, we are separated Hyunnie from her beloved parent because we did hit and run accident causing Hyunnie's parent died." No Eul said that.

"Fourth, we are causing Hyunnie to extend her semester when she is trying her best to score on the final exam when she already move on after what happen to her before." Seung Ah said that.

"Fifth, when we are separeted Hyunnie from the love one who is Daehyun when she is pregnant and need him to be with her but she know she can't after what we did right." Hyun Young said that.

"Sixth, when I'm trying to separeted Hyunnie from Daehyun and her twins, Daemin and Dayoung when she already have a blessing marriage life together." Jae Kyung said that.

"Hhhhmm.... And right now she being kidnapped when all of us already on at the very best terms on our bonding together. Aish~!" Hana said that. 

"That's why I said that Hyunnie already suffer enough. Hope that is nothing happen to my little sister. I still not enough to be with her after what I did to her. I can't forgive myself if anything happen to my little sister." Jae Kyung said that. 

I heard what everyone saying and I agree to what all of them saying. My wife had enough facing all of this. I really pray that is nothing happen to my beloved wife and we are trying to search her in everywhere we can. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Hey Hey Annyeong my beloved subbies, Its been awhile right I didn't update this fic. Suddenly I feel want to update it because I can't sleep and my phone problem. Ish3x~ Aigoo~ Right now I'm on my practical year in the hospital as pharmacist assistant and next year I'm done with diploma studies but I still want to continue in Degree in Pharmacy... Don't know yet but still planning.....

I really sorry if there is typos and broken English. Hope all of you enjoy it and keep commenting because your comment inspired me to keep on updating this fic.. 
thank you for those who are commenting and I love it... Neomu neomu kamsahamnida *bow* 

until here maybe? (because thought of double update)

-HyeunKimmy- =P