Chapter 47

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV- 

After the incident happen, we went back to our normal daily routine. I be as a wife, a mother of cute twin and as a doctor. I wake up after hearing my phone alarm ringing on the side table. I turn off the alarm and look at my side seeing my husband still in his sleep. I kiss his forehead and I get off the bed and went straight to the bathroom to wash my face and even brush my teeth. Once I done, I went downstairs to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for my family. I just decide to make simple kimchi fried rice and a jug of fresh orange. Once I done, I put it on the table and washing the dishes. While I was washing the dishes, suddenly a pair of arms wrapping nicely around my small petite waist. I turn my head to the side and see my still sleepy husband lay his head on my right shoulder.

"Good morning oppa. Still sleepy huh?" I said that to my husband.

"Good morning too jagiya, Yup still sleepy because my wife is not beside me when I wake up." Daehyun said that to me.

"I wake up to make breakfast. If I didn't make it then you will keep saying hungry and there are no food." I said that to him.

"Hhmmmm.....Okay okay." Daehyun simply said that to me. 

I turn around and facing him but then he blocks me with his arms on the counter trapping me from moving everywhere.

"Oppa, I need to wake up our kids." I said that to him and try to free myself but that's all fail.

"You are not going everywhere but if I get my morning dose from you then I will let you go." Daehyun said that to.

Daehyun suddenly kisses me on my lips. At first I'm shock but then I reply to his kiss. He then pull back and rest his forehead on mine.

"That's my morning dose. Hehehehe~!" He said that to me.

"Okay okay. Now let's waking up our twin from their la la land." I said that to him. 

He then move aside and I walk away from him to went upstairs. He then follow me along to wake up our twin. I asked him to wake up Daemin while I wake up Dayoung. I enter Dayoung's room and see her sleeping while hugging her teddy bear. I sat on her bed and waking her up.

"Wake up my little princess Dayoung-ah." I said that to her.

"Mommy~!!" Dayoung said that to me and hugging me without open her eyes to wake up.

I just shooked my head seeing my little princess like that.

"Wake up Dayoung-ah." I said that to her. 

Suddenly, Dayoung wakes up and kisses me on my cheek.

"I'm up mommy. Hehehehe..." Dayoung just say that to me.

I hug her and carry her on my arms and bring her to the bathroom so that I can wash her face and let her brush her teeth. Once done, I carry her and walks to Daemin's room and see his room is empty. We went downstairs and see my husband and my little prince already sit at the table waiting for both of us. 

"Good morning mommy~!!" Daemin greet me excitedly when he sees me.

"Good morning my little prince. Have you wash your face and brush your teeth?" I said that to him and asking him.

"Done mommy with daddy's help." Daemin said that to me.

"Okay okay." I simply said that to him.

All of us eat our breakfast. Once we done eating, Daehyun volunteer himself to wash all the dishes since he told me that I already cooked the breakfast. I didn't say anything and bring our kids to bath them. Once I done bath them, wipe them dryly and wearing them their favourite cloths. That's my turn to bath since I will be at the office at 8 o'clock in the morning. I already ready to go to the office. I wait for Daehyun at the living room with our twin. I see Daehyun coming down with his tie. I help him to put on his tie around his neck and when I done, he kisses me on my lips. All of us get into car and he starts driving. We send our kids first to the nursery and after that he sends me to the hospital. 

"Take care honey." Daehyun said that to me.

"Okay. You too." I said that to him.

He kisses me on my lips and I get out from the car. 

"See you at lunch. We are having lunch together. So, wait for me." Daehyun said that to me.

"Okay oppa." I said that to him. 

I see he speeds up the car and leaving until I can't see the car anymore. I enter the hospital and punch card first before I went to my office. I greet all the doctors and staff nurses. I enter my office and see all the patient's file on my table. I open my laptop first and check all the email. When I see nothing on my inbox I proceed to check all the patient's data in the file. Then, I went to check all the patients. I then jot down what medication should I give to the patients. I went back to my office to fill up patient's prescriptions to the hospital pharmacy so that the patients can take their medications on time. I keep checking if I filled it correctly or not. Then, I remember about Jae Kyung's umma and went straight to her ward. 

"Umma~!!" I said that to her.

"Owh~!! Hyunnie!" Jae Kyung's umma said that to me. 

"Have umma eaten your medication this morning?" I asked umma.

"Nae. Umma already eat my medications this morning Hyunnie." Umma said that to me.

"Uh...Uhmmm.." Umma stammer during her talks make me worried about her.

"What's wrong umma?" I asked umma.

"Can Hyunnie accompany umma visit Jae Kyung this Friday? Umma really miss her so much." Umma said that to me.

"Okay umma. I will accompany umma to visit Jae Kyung." I said that to umma.

"Really Hyunnie? Will you do that?" Umma asked me.

"Of course umma." I said that to umma.

Umma then hugs me tightly and I can feel that she is crying. I pull away and wipe her fallen tears. I then smile at her before I leave her ward. 

                                                                     ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~

I wait for Daehyun at my office. I'm just done giving some of my blood sample to be test in the lab. I just need to wait for the report that will be out in a week. So, I need to wait patiently for the upcoming result. Just then, I receive a text message from my beloved husband. He already promise me that we are having lunch together. 

From My Beloved Husband :

Where are you jagiya? I'm already here.

I reply to his message,

From Hyunnie My Wife :

I will be there soon. 

I send the message and leave my office. I went to the elevator and the elevator move down to the 'G' floor. I straight to the parking lot searching for my husband. Just then, he stops the car right in front of me. I get into the car and drives leaving the hospital area. 

"How works?" Daehyun asked me.

"Busy like always. You?" I said that and asked him.

"Same like you." Daehyun simple said that to me.

He then drives to the nursery where we sends our kids together. 

"Bring our little prince and princess?" I asked him.

"Nae. I bring them. Waeyo?" Daehyun asked me.

"Nothing." I simply said that to him. 

I can see that our little prince and princess are running towards Daehyun. I open the passenger seat door and see Dayoung running towards me. I close the door and Dayoung seat on my lap while Daemin at the back. Daehyun enters and starts driving to the restaurant. Once we arrive, I carry Dayoung and I can see Daemin already running towards the restaurant. Daehyun tries to catch him. We seat at the back near the window so that we can have our private time with our family. Daehyun order set lunch for a whole family. Daemin already asked Daehyun's phone to play games while Dayoung watching cartoon on my tab that I bring along.

"Oppa, can I ask you something?" I asked Daehyun.

"What is it?" Daehyun looks at me.

"Can you let me accompany Jae Kyung's umma to visit Jae Kyung this Friday?" I asked Daehyun and waiting for his reaction about that.

"Actually that's hard for me to let you seeing her after what she had done to our family but since that's Jae Kyung's umma request that to ask you to accompany her I let you go unless I also tag along to go there." Daehyun said that to me with full of seriousness.

"Okay. I don't mind if you want to tag along. You are my husband of course that you are worried. I know that." I said that to him.

Just then when the food arrive, I help Dayoung eating her meals and Daehyun helping Daemin. Daemin told me what happen in the nursery and what caught our attention when Daemin told us about the new baby that Min Ah has to take care. Daemin and Dayoung feeling so excited hearing they taking care of the baby. Daehyun then looks at me and seems like I can get what the hidden message from it. What make me stops drinking and cause me to cough when Daemin wants a little brother and little sister. That's really make me shy hearing that. Daehyun just laugh seeing me and I just shooked my head. After we done eating, Daehyun sends our kids back to the nursery and I to the hospital. I bid goodbye to him and I enter the hospital

"*Aigoo~!!! Daemin and Dayoung want a little brother and sister. That will be so sweet since they are willing to take a responsibility as the eldest. I respect that because they are young but know about responsibility. I teach them and now they understand.*" I thought that and continue my delay works until late in the evening.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my beloved subbies and readers~!!!!

Here your author-nim coming back after a long hiatus with new updates. I'm really sorry if the update are boring and make you all does not want to read it anymore. I'm not updating because of tight schedule. Being as university students are tough right but I keep setting my mind to be positive. 

I hope that you all enjoy and keep leaving comment to me....

Heheheheh~!!!! 

your author-nim, -HyeunKimmy- =)