Chapter 13

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV- 

Finally I can discharge from the hospital after two days and half stay in the hospital because of my gastric pain. B.A.P and Secret help me pay the hospital fees and send me home. Doctor Yoon advised me for not skip my meal on time and take my medicine at hospital pharmacy. I wait my turn patiently while B.A.P and Secret wait for me at the car park. After I get my medicines, I straight to the car park where all of them waiting for me.

“Sorry late. There is a long queue.” I said to them.

“It’s okay Hyunnie.” Ji Eun said.

“Come we send Jae Hyun home.” Yong Guk said.

I get into Secret’s car and all drive leave the hospital area. I didn’t talk much just listen to the noisy Sun Hwa quarrel with Zinger about some random stuff. I shooked my head seeing both of them like that.

“Hyunnie, we all stop at Mc Donald’s restaurant can uh? Since it is already lunch time and we want you eat your lunch.” Hyosung said that to me.

“Hhhmm… Okay. But you all treat me.” I said that to them.

“Hhhmm… It’s okay. I don’t mind since we already best friends for a long time right.” Ji Eun said.

We all stop at the Mc Donald’s restaurant. We all enter and find table for us. B.A.P take a table beside Secret. Yong Guk take the order since there is also a long queue. Yong Guk wait with his beloved girlfriend, Ji Eun. I wait for them at our table and suddenly, Daehyun seat beside me.

“Hyunnie, did you bring your medicines together?” Daehyun asked me.

“I bring it together with me. Don’t worry okay.” I said to him and give him my usual smile.

Then, our lunch finally arrive after a few minute of waiting patiently at the counter. I have Mc Chicken set for my lunch. Everyone is enjoying chatting each other and me just be a listener. I don’t feel want to talk much. I eat my burger half and full already.

“I’m full already.” I said to them.

“Really? You eat so little.” Hyosung said.

“That’s my portion. What can I do.” I said.

“Hhhmm…. Okay.” Hyosung said.

“There is only half left. Someone help finishing Hyunnie burger.” Him Chan said.

“It’s okay. I can keep that and eat when I feel hungry. Don’t worry. I just need someone to finish my carbonated drinks. I can’t drink that.” I said to them.

“Why Hyunnie cannot drink that?” Jong Up asked innocently to me.

“This drink contain a lot of acid and that’s not good for my stomach. My stomach just recover and I don’t want back to the hospital.” I said to him.

Jong Up nodded understand what I say. I need mineral water for me to eat my medicines. I ask my best friends if they bring their mineral water along with them.

“You all have bring mineral water?” I asked them.

“I leave it inside the car. Why?” Zinger asked me.

“I need to eat this.” I said and show Zinger my medicines.

“Okay. Just wait a little bit. Let us finish our lunch.” Zinger said.

All of them finish their lunch and ready to get out from the famous fast food restaurant. I pack my half burger and bring it along with my untouched carbonated drink. I give my drink to Daehyun.

“Daehyun, here my drink. Just finish it. I didn't drink it.” I said that to him.

“Okay. Thanks Hyunnie.” Daehyun said and pinch my nose.

He takes my drink and get into B.A.P’s car while me get into Secret’s car. Zinger hands me her mineral water. I take my medicines and swallow it with help of Zinger’s mineral water.

“Thanks Zinger.” I said and handed back her mineral water.

“Most welcome Hyunnie.” Zinger said that to me.

The journey take 20 minutes to my house.  I get off from the Secret’s car and get my stuff. Daehyun helps me carry my stuff. I insert my key house and invite them in. I take my stuff from Daehyun and put my dirty clothes inside the washing machine. Then, I get into my room and charger my phone. Then, I went back to the living room where I already see Zelo and Jong Up already playing with my Xbox. I seat on the sofa beside Daehyun and lay my head on Daehyun’s shoulder.

“Why?” Daehyun asked me when I lay my head on his shoulder.

“Nothing. Just feel a little bit dizzy.” I said that to him.

Without me or Daehyun realization, Ji Eun snap our picture together and she just laugh looking at the picture and show it to her boyfriend, Yong Guk, Seriously, I didn't realize what Ji Eun do. She just taking our picture.

“Gotcha.” Ji Eun suddenly said out loud.

“What?” I asked in blurry.

“I finally can take both of your picture in that way.” Ji Eun said that.

“See how both of you acting. You all really look like a real couple. Both of you really the most wanted be couple on our group.” Hyosung said.

“Whatever.” I said.

I don’t want to say anything. I really like that actually. I really have the strong feeling that Daehyun does not like me. He so handsome and can get pretty girls easily. I will happy if he already find someone else in his life. All of them stay at my house until night.

“What you all want to eat? I cook for you all.” I said to them.

“Anything Hyunnie.” Ji Eun said.

“Owh~! Okay.” I said and went to the kitchen.

I heat my half Mc Chicken inside the microwave. Sun Hwa helps me a lot. She cooks the rice and I just prepare kimchi stew and dak galbi for all of them. I cook just a very simple dinner for them. Once I done, Sun Hwa helps me put the dish on the table and called for them. They all seat around the table. I just see how hungry they all right now. I eat my half burger during lunch. After that, I eat my medicines. All of them help me by washing all the dirty plate. There is some kimchi stew and dak galbi left. I heat up for my parent once they come home.

“Hyunnie we all want back home.” Ji Eun said that to me.

“Okay. Drive safely you all.” I said that to them.

“We meet at the college tomorrow.” Him Chan said.

“Yup~” I said.

“Take care. Bye.” All of them said and leave.

Now I was alone in my house. I tidy my house a little bit before I clean myself and sleep. I wear my cute pajamas and lay on my bed. It feel so comfortable than the hospital bed. I hug my teddy bear and went to the dreamland.

-No One POV-

Mr and Mrs. Kim went home at the middle of midnight when Jae Hyun already fall asleep in her bedroom. They straight went to their room and discuss about something.

“Do you think that Yura will not disturb our family?” Mrs. Kim asked her husband.

“I don’t think so jagiya. You hear right that she said she want a revenge towards us.” Mr. Kim said.

“I worried about our Jae Hyun. She does not know what happen around us. I don’t want she know about it.” Mrs. Kim said.

“Yura don’t know about our Jae Hyun. So we don’t have to worry.” Mr. Kim said and patted his wife.

“*Dear God please don’t let anyone harm my family. I only have them in my life. Please protect them. Amen*” Mr. Kim pray inside and let out a sigh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong dear my beloved readers and beloved subbies..... and welcome my new subbies....

here is the update~!

hope you all enjoy it read it.....

as usual please do subscribe and don't be shy to leave any comment..... I need your comment whether is story is really okay or you all want to share any of your ideas can share with me....... 

May I ask something?

Anyone here is really excited for B.A.P Daehyun birthday? and B.A.P - Coffee Shop? 

Answer me okay.... hehehehehe~! 

^O^