Chapter 54

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

I can feel the morning has come but I don't feel like want to wake up. I'm totally tired after what my husband doing to me and also the last night event at Jae Kyung's fashion show. Seriously I don't feel like coming to work since I really feel so tired right now. I pull up the blanket until it covered my whole body but not less than a minute I feel the blanket being pull down. 

"Hey wake up jagi. It's morning already." Daehyun, my husband said that near to my ear.

"I don't feel like want to wake up. I'm so tired." I said that to him with my eyes still close.

"Okay okay I'm sorry if I really make you this tired but still you have to wake up. You already late for your work. You said that you will busy at the hospital and Seung Ah keep calling you asking where are you." Daehyun said that to me.

"But seriously I feel really tired right now and I want to get some more sleep if I want continue doing my work at the hospital." I said that to him.

"I'm pity on Seung Ah that she needs to cover you up with a lot of patients. She nags a lot on the line before she hang up the call." Daehyun said that to me.

I open my eyes and look straight into his eyes. Daehyun just give me his warming smile and even kisses me as his morning dose. I sit on the bed with the blanket wrap around me and still did not feel want to fully wake up. 

"I'm thinking about taking off day today since I'm totally tired right now. Can you pass me my phone?" I said that to my hubby and he gives me my phone and start dial up my boss to inform him that I will take off for today and than he told me that I need to work extra time to cover many hours that I miss it. I agree with that and I called Seung Ah immediately.

"Hello Dr. Jung Jae Hyun. Where are you right now? You are suppose to be in the hospital right now and now you are not here. There are a lot of patients today." Seung Ah asking me a lot of questions.

"I'm sorry if I really really late to inform you that I'm taking off day today. I just inform our boss and l need you to cover my work first. Can you help me doing that?" I said that to her.

"Why suddenly take off day? Your husband just said that you are still sleeping a few minutes ago and why suddenly?" Seung Ah said that to me.

"I don't know why suddenly I feel so damn tired right now. I'm feeling like don't want to do anything right now. Just lay on my bed and get more sleep than this. Please Seung Ah helps me after this its my turn to help you out with your work. Just this time only." I said that to her.

"Okay okay. Until this time only and you have to treat me dinner after this since I'm willing to do that for you and tell this to your husband what he done to you until you are in this tired. Okay that's a joke ignore that. I gotta go some staff nurses calling me. Anything inform me okay." Seung Ah said that to me.

"Okay Seung Ah. Thanks once again for willing to help me." I said that to her.

Then, we both end our called. Daehyun looks at me.

"Not coming to work?" Daehyun said that to me.

"Yup. I already inform my boss and even Seung Ah." I said that to him. 

"Since you are not coming to work then, I just didn't send our twin to the nursery today. You are taking care of them. Are you okay with that?" Daehyun said that to me.

"I'm okay with that." I said that to him. 

I don't know why I feels this way because I want to take a bath with my husband today since I feel tired just now but after showering together, I feel a bit energy right now. I wear my cloth and I help him with his necktie. Both of us went out from our shared bedroom and went downstairs. I already seeing my beloved twin are watching their favourite cartoon. 

"Mommy, daddy~!!!" Our twin greet us at the same time and even running towards us.

I pick up Daemin and Daehyun picks up Dayoung. We get a kiss on our cheek. We bring them to the kitchen and I put Daemin on his sits and Daehyun also doing the same thing. I decide to make simple breakfast which is french toast with fried eggs and melted cheese for my family. Seeing them eating breakfast already make me full.

"Mommy didn't work today?" Dayoung asked me.

"Nae mommy. Usually mommy will hang mommy's hospital pass but today mommy looks different." Daemin said that to me.

"Nae. Mommy didn't work for today. Mommy wants some rest today." Daehyun said that to our beloved twin.

"So, that's mean..... Daemin and Dayoung will not go to the nursery today?" Daemin said that.

"Nae." Daehyun and I said at the same time.

Daehyun already get ready for work. Before he leaves, he kisses our beloved twin's cheeks and he gives me passionate kisses until I feel don't want to let him go. He pulls from kiss and told me tonight. I nodded my head and he leaves for work. I close the gate and told my twin to get into the house but then, I saw the same guy named Min Hyuk that I just meet last night. He just stands under the lamp post across the road. I feel insecure and immediately went into my house. I tried to forget about it by doing house chores. Starting from my twin's room and my bedroom, kitchen, the living room and doing laundry. Even I know I fell really tired my responsibility towards my family still need to be take care. While I was throwing garbage outside, I still see the same guy outside and I mentally note that he is a stalker. I went back into my house. I accompany my twin watching their favourite cartoon until it almost afternoon. I decide to cook for lunch but then, there is nothing left in the fridge. I called Daehyun to inform him that I want to go to supermarket buying some groceries and many things needed.

"Hello jagi." Daehyun said on the line.

"Oppa, can I used your car to go to the supermarket since you are using my car right now. There is nothing left in the fridge and what should I cook for lunch and dinner." I said that to him.

"Can you wait until I'm home? That's too dangerous for you going out along with the kids." Daehyun said that to me.

"Hhhmm... I'm hungry right now that's why I want to go right now. Maybe after buying groceries and any other things we can have lunch together with the kids." I said that to him.

"You look so tired you know. I'm scared that there will be something happen to you and the kids because I really don't feel okay right now." Daehyun said that to me.

"Okay I'm promise after I'm done buying all those stuffs I will straight going home. If I really miss you, I will call you so that we can have our lunch together." I said that to him.

"Okay I allowed you. Be careful and take care of our kids." Daehyun said that to me.

"Okay oppa. Noted that. Love you." I said that to him.

"I love you too jagi." Daehyun said that to me cause me smile widely.

We both end up our call. I told my kids to get ready while me grab my handbag in my room then closing all the windows, the back-kitchen doors, switch off the television and lastly the front door. I start my husband's car and start driving to the near supermarket. It's about 20 minutes to reach. I park the car nicely step out from the car. I lock the car and enter the supermarket. I still fell someone is following us. I push the trolley and put Daemin and Dayoung in the trolley and make a mental list what should I buy. I almost spend our time almost an hour in the supermarket, I went to the cashier and pay for what I buy. Then, Daemin and Dayoung told me that they want ice cream. I told them to wait for a while. We went back to the car park and told my twin be inside the car while me put what we bought just now in the car bonet. I close it and then start driving leaving the supermarket area then I drive to the ice cream cafe. While we are inside the cafe, we meet Ji eun and her twin.

"Hyunnie~!!" Ji Eun called me.

"Ji Eunnie~!!" I respond to her.

Once we done order I sit at their table.

"Only you and your kids?" Ji Eun asked me.

"Nae. Just from supermarket buying groceries and any other thing that needed. You?" I said that to Ji Eun.

"Jingguk and Jungguk want to eat ice cream that's why I bring them here." Ji Eun said that to me.

"Oh I see. Are you free right now?" I asked Ji Eun.

"Of course I'm free. Why?" Ji Eun said that to me.

"Can you accompany me until Daehyun come home?" I said that to her.

"But why?" Ji Eun asked me.

I told her about what I feel today and Ji Eun totally worried about me and my kids since what I told her that I have a stalker and he might be dangerous to me even I tried to stay positive.Ji Eun inform her husband first and after 20 minutes Bang Yongguk arrive. He really likes my older brother willing to take care of me and worried about me. I drive back home leaving the ice cream cafe with Bang Yongguk's family following behind my car. Once we arrive, Yongguk told me to lock every single door especially the front and back door. I nodded my head understand him. He leaves my house since he has a meeting after this. Ji Eun helps me carrying what I bought just now. Our kids already in the play room playing a lot of toys there. Ji Eun helps me prepare lunch. Daehyun text me that he will have lunch with the CEO of the another company who is his partner of his family business with and home before dinner. I understand and just eat the lunch together with Ji Eun and her kids and my kids. After lunch, I wash the dishes and Ji Eun look after my kids. I went out to throw the garbage and I didn't realize that someone are getting near to me. I try to look at my back but failed because with the speed of light my mouth was being covered and I want to scream of help that was useless because I can smell the strong chloroform on the handkerchief. I'm feeling weak and without my realization I feel unconcious and the next thing happen also I don't know what happen.

-Ji Eun POV-

I'm willing to accompany Hyunnie and her kids since what she told me that she feeling insecure today because there is a stalker keep watching her around and that does not save since she still have small kids and that too dangerous. My hubby sends me here to accompany her since my hubby already thought her as his little sister that he needs to take care of. From what I see on her, she is totally tired and and the way she eats a lot make me think the other things. Is Hyunnie pregnant? She totally does not the previous Hyunnie that I know. I want to ask her but scared that will be misunderstood between us. I accompany my kids and her kids in the play room.

"Aunty whrere is mommy?" Dayoung asked me.

"Try to look for her in the kitchen." I said that Dayoung.

Dayoung stands up and leave in searching for her mommy. But then she comes back in the play room looking so sad. 

"Mommy does not in the kitchen." Dayoung said that to me.

"Come we search for mommy. Maybe she in her room." I said that to Dayoung and even carried her in my arms and went upstairs. 

We open the door of her rooms but there is no one there. We keep searching for Jae Hyun in every single room but there is nothing. I start feeling scared right now and worried at the same time. I carried Dayoung back and went downstairs. I put down Dayoung on the sofa and keep searching where is Jae Hyun. I'm searching her everywhere but there is no sight of Jae Hyun. I'm really worried right now. Just then, I see the front gate is open. I told the kids to stay still in the play room while I went out to look at the front gate. What make me shocked that is Hyunnie's bracelet and the necklace that her husband give it to her and there is also a handkerchief. I take it and I still can smell the chloroform on the handkerchief. On my mind told me that Hyunnie being kidnapped. I immediately bring all those stuffs inside and decide to call Daehyun. I already start crying right now.

-Daehyun POV-

I was in the office after having lunch together with the CEO of company that having a meeting today. Actually I really feel uneasy today because I'm too worried about my wife. I really pray that there is nothing happen towards my wife or my kids. Yongguk hyung already told me that Ji Eun and their kids will be at my house to accompany my wife and the kids because my wife told that she feeling insecure and there is a stalker out there looking at my wife. Talking about that really make me scared. I pray to God that there will be nothing happen to my wife but then, I got a call from Ji Eun.

"Hello Ji Eunnie." I said once I get the phone call.

"Daehyun........." Ji Eun only said that make me really uncomfortable and uneasy that saying there is something happen that's why she is crying on the line

"What Ji Eunnie tell me don't make me feel uneasy?" I said that to Ji Eun.

"Hyunnie..... Hyunnie...... being...... kidnapped.." Ji Eun said that to me in her sobbing.

There is a lot of emotions inside of me. I immediately asked my secretary to cancel all the appointment today and immediately run to my car, starts engine and speed off leaving my office area. I really want to know where is Hyunnie and tried to called her but I can't. I really pray that nothing bad will happen to my wife. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my beloved subbies and my silent readers.......

It's been a long time right I didn't update this story of mine. I'm totally busy with my college life (assignments, tests, quizes, presentation and etc). Aigoo~!!! =_=" 

I really hope that this update can make your day and does not feel boring when reading this and I'm really sorry for typo errors and broken English and please do subscribe and leave any comments so that it can encourage me to keep on update this story. Your comment really make my day and I really like it when some of you are leaving comment and give me support so that I can update. Thank you so much for those. I love you all..... 

Until here from your author-nim -HyeunKimmy-