Chapter 34

As Long As We Are Still Together

I went to the college like usual. When I attend the class, I can feel that my friends are looking at me. I didn't look at them since I still feel guilty for leaving them right there without saying any goodbye to them. I'm doing my usual routine when I still in Korea. I'm listening to music on my Ipod. Then, the lecturer come and continue her lesson.

"Okay class, there is another four month before your exam. Do your best in your exam. If you all pass you all can proceed to your practical years to be as a doctor and if not you all have to repeat your class until your exam." The lecturer said that. 

When the lecturer see her students nodding their head understand what she means, she ends the class. I pack my books and put it in my bag and leave the class. When I walk along the corridor, Tia stops my track. I look at her.

"Jae Hyunnie, I behalf from the rest said sorry for what happen last night. We all didn't know that you already have someone special in your life. We all sorry okay. Will you accept our sorry?" Tia said that to me.

"It's okay. I know that I'm not suppose to get angry like that. I'm very emotional yesterday. It's okay. I already forgive you all. I'm not a type who get angry for too long beside I'm a forgiven." I said that to Tia.

"Really?" Tia said that to me.

I nodded my head and give her a smile. Then, Tia immediately hugs me and I hug her back. Tia and I walk together to where the rest of them located. The all look at Tia and I.

"Guys, Jae Hyunnie already accept our sorry. She not angry anymore towards us." Tia said that to them.

"Really?" All of them said that except for Jin.

I nodded my head towards them and give them my smile to them. I look at Jin who is not looking at me. I went to him and sit beside him. Hyun Jin looks at me wierdly. 

"I know you still a bit angry and disappoint towards me because I reject your confession. That's not mean that our friendships are over. Maybe I'm not mean to you but I'm sure there is a girl really mean to you. You just need to wait who is the girl when the time is coming." I said that to Hyun Jin.

Hyun Jin looks at me and I look at him.

"You are right Jae Hyunnie. Maybe I'm being to fast without thinking the upcoming. I will wait until the right time is coming." Hyun Jin said that to me.

"That's the function of friends will help towards each other." I said that to Hyun Jin.

"Jeongmal mianeiyo." Hyun Jin said that to me in Korean.

"Nae. Gwenchanayo Hyun Jin-ah." I said that to him in Korean.

We both end up laughing towards each other. The rest look at us weirdly. We all then walking towards the bus stop. When, we all walking towards the bus stop, I didn't realise that there is a car speed up towards me. Lucky of me that Hyun Jin pushes me away with him. 

"Are you okay Jae Hyunnie?" Tiffany asks me.

Just then, I feel pain on my stomach. I look down and see that there is a blood coming out from me. On my mind I'm thinking about my baby safety. I really hope that my baby is safe.

"Oh God, there is blood coming from Jae Hyunnie!" Tia said that out loud. 

Hyun Jin immediately stop a taxi and carry my bridal style into the taxi. Hyun Jin also said to the rest that we are straight to the hospital. I keep pray that my baby are safe. Once we are arrive in the hospital, Hyun Jin carry me in bridal style and went to a doctor. Hyun Jin put me and leave me when the nurse asks him to wait outside. The doctor checks on me and stop the blood from flowing. After the doctor done her checks up, and the nurse let Jin to accompany me since I feel really weak right now. 

"Are you her husband?" The doctor asks Hyun Jin which I can hear that.

"No. I'm not her husband. Why doctor? May I know what's wrong with her?" Hyun Jin asks the doctor.

"She pregnant for almost four months now." The doctor said that to Hyun Jin.

"Doctor is there anything happen to my baby?" I ask the doctor immediately.

"Your babies are safe. Lucky you are sending here immediately. If not you may lost the baby. You really have a good spirit." The doctor said that to me.

"What do you mean by babies?" I still asks the doctor.

"You are pregnant for twin. There are twin inside you. You have to be very careful after this." The doctor said that to me.

I put my hand on my tummy and feel my babies. I'm really shock when the doctor said that I'm carrying a twin inside of me. The doctor leave my ward. Hyun Jin looks at me. 

"Now I understand why you really emotional yesterday. That's because you are pregnant. Pregnancy hormones." Hyun Jin said that to me.

I nodded my head. Just then the rest of my friends coming to my wards.

"What happen?" Tiffany asks me immediately.

"There is nothing happen." Hyun Jin said that to them.

"Huh? Seriously? Jae Hyunnie is bleeding you know." Tiffany said that.

"Okay... Okay... Her babies are safe and really there is nothing serious. The mother safe and the babies also safe." Hyun Jin said that to them.

"What do you mean by babies?" Tia turn to asks.

"Jae Hyunnie is pregnant of twin. That's why she being emotional yesterday because of her pregnancy hormones." Hyun Jin said that to them.

"Owh~!" All of them respond cause me and Hyun Jin laughing at their reaction.

                                                                        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I went home that night with Hyun Jin helps me. I thank him and bid goodbye to him. I enter the house and see that aunty, uncle and Sung Jae are in the living room probably waiting for me and worried about me. 

"Hyunnie, aunty really worried about you you know." Aunty said that to me.

"I'm sorry if I'm making you all worried about me." I said that to them.

"After Sung Jae said to us his friends, Hyun Jin inform him that you are in hospital, your aunty cannot sit still worried about you. You are pregnant dear. You should be careful." Uncle said that to me.

"I'm sorry uncle." I said that to uncle.

I told them about the incident early which cause me almost lost my babies. They all really shock by earing that and aunty put her palm on my tummy.

"Who is that bastards are trying to hit my cousin huh? I said right don't mess with my cute cousin." Sung Jae said that out loud when he really get angry if someone trying to hurt me.

"Aunty, uncle actually I' pregnant for twin. There are two lifes breathing inside of me." I said that to all of them.

"Really? Omo~ After this you have to be more careful." Aunty said that to me.

I nodded my head and I excused myself to went to my room. When I enter my room, I put my bag on my study table. Less then five minutes, Sung Jae coming into my room. I look at him.

"You have to told Daehyun about this Hyunnie." Sung Jae said that to me.

"I'm not ready for the upcoming." I said that.

"You are pregnant not only a baby but there are two inside of you and that's hard to take care of it alone. You need someone. That's why you really need Daehyun to be beside you." Sung Jae said that to me.

"I'm scared to tell him." I said that to him.

"If you are scared then let me to tell him." Sung Jae said that to me.

"Huh? No Sung Jae. Aww~!" I said that and put my hand on my tummy feeling pain.

"Waeyo Hyunnie-ah?" Sung Jae said that to me.

"Just don't tell him first let me the one said that to him." I said that to him.

"When will you tell him Hyunnie?" Sung Jae said that to me.

"I don't know." I said that to him.

"Hyunnie, I will not force you. Just think that the babies need the father to take care. I'm pity on the babies growing up without their father with them." Sung Jae said that to me.

Sung Jae then kiss my forehead and leave my room leaving me alone in my room. I take my phone and look at my picture with Daehyun and sit on my bed. I then crying. 

"Daehyunnie, will you accept our babies? I really need you here." I said that alone in my room with my put my hand on my tummy. 

I just pray that one day Daehyun will be able to accept our babies and be able to get together back having a family together. I want that in my life and just pray that God will make my way easier. I have to be strong for our babies.