Chapter 27

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

After semester holiday, I come to the college like usual. I can still hear the bad mouth from the students. I can feel that I already being blacklist from the students in the college. I still have to repeat my class after I fail in the exam because of not my fault getting caught cheating during the exam. It’s okay. I can start new book in my life. I went to my class. Seung Ah is no more my seating partner beside me because she already in third year. After about 4 hours in the class, finally the class end. I pack my stuff and leave the class. I went to the cafeteria to get some food. I only choose sandwich and chocolate milk. I seat at the corner and open my tab and doing some research about the assignment given by my lecturer just now. I can hear fan girls and fan boys screaming at the most popular group in the college.

“Have you heard about B.A.P Daehyun and Rainbow Jae Kyung are in relationship after Daehyun broke up with Kim Jae Hyun from the faculty of medicine and health science department.” One of the students says that out loud.

“Really? I thought Jinnie will get Daehyun oppa?” Another students said that.

“I also think the same way as you but Jinnie has to move to States with her family. She further her study there, in States.” The students said that.

I just look at the B.A.P, Secret, and Rainbow group are sitting at our usual place. My heart hurts so much seeing them happy without me around them. I can see how close they are. Then, I pack my stuff and leave the cafeteria. I cry and leave the college. Then, I got a call from unknown number. At first I ignore the calls because I think that's from any Rainbow group members who calls me but the calling are not stop. Then, I answer it.

“Hello.” I answer the call.

“Is Kim Jae Hyun on the line?” The person said that to me.

“Nae is me.” I said.

“I’m Inspector Lee Soo Ho. I want you to come to the hospital immediately because your parent are still unconscious. They involve in hit and run accident.” The person said that to me.

“What?!” I said and quickly end the call and immediately stop a taxi and went to the hospital.

*“I hope that nothing happen to umma and appa. I’m not ready for umma and appa leaving me alone. I still need them.”* I said that and pray for my parents safety.

“Here is the money ahjussi.” I said to the ahjussi and get out from the taxi and enter the hospital. I quickly run in the hospital and immediately asked the receptionist.

“Where are patients name Kim Woo Jin and Lee Ji Min?” I asked the receptionist nurse.

“Wait a second. The patients still in ICU ward which is in red zone.” The receptionist nurse said that to me.

I quickly run to ICU ward which is in red zone.

“Wait.” A person stop me.

I look at the person.

“Are you Kim Jae Hyun?” A person said that to me.

“Nae. Are you Inspector Lee Soo Ho?” I asked him.

“Nae.” He said that to me.

“Your parent are still in there. Doctor didn’t get out yet. You have to wait for a while and pray for your parent safety hopefully they are safe.” The inspector said that to me.

I cry and pray hard so that God does not take umma and appa from me. Just then, a staff nurses call my name.

“Jae Hyun-ah?”

I look at the person that is Ji Eun’s umma. She is one of staff nurses in the hospital.

“What are you doing here?” Ji Eun’s umma asked me.

I didn’t say that because I keep cry and the inspector said what happen to my parents for me since he is the one who know everything and explain to Ji Eun’s umma.

“Omo~! Poor you Jae Hyun-ah. We can just pray for your umma and appa so that they can safe and be strong for their daughter.” Ji Eun’s umma said that to me.

I hug Ji Eun’s umma and keep cry for a few minutes. Just then, the doctor who are incharge to treat my parent get out from the ICU room. I release myself from Ji Eun’s umma hug and went to the doctor.

“The couple already awake but still in weak state and they all want to meet her daughter. Is she here?” The doctor said.

“I am their daughter doctor.” I said that to the doctor immediately.

“Go meet your parent. They all really want to meet you.” The doctor said that to me.

I quickly went into the ICU room and see my umma and appa laying there unconscious. I cry seeing my parent in that state. I wiped my tears away and went to my parents. Umma laying on a bed beside appa's.

“Umma, appa can you hear me?” I said that to my parent.

“Hyunnie, you are our only child. You are really a good daughter to us.” Appa said that to me and hold both of my hands.

“Umma and appa want to say sorry because we have to leave you. Appa think the time is short and appa can't stay any longer. Be a strong girl okay don't cry about us.” Appa said that to me.

Just then, appa hand went off from my hand and I hear the long 'beep' sound from the heartbeat monitor means appa already gone.

“Appa don’t leave me.” I said that.

I went to umma. Umma also told the same thing just like what appa said to me. But the same thing happens again. Umma and appa leaving me at the same time. I cry and Ji Eun’s umma hugs me. I cry in her embrace.

“Stay strong Jae Hyun-ah.” Ji Eun’s umma said that to me.

                                                                                      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I keep cry all day. One by one umma and appa friends and relative come giving their last respect to them. Then, Sung Jae come with Areum hugging me. I still cry. I really need someone to be with me on this day. Then, I hear Ji Eun’s voice.

“Hyunnie.” Ji Eun calls my name.

I look up and see Ji Eun beside me. Ji Eun then hugs me. I still keep cry and my eyes already getting red and swollen because of too much of cry from yesterday until now.

“I’m sorry Hyunnie. I didn’t be beside you went you need someone. I’m very sorry for what happen.” Ji Eun said that to me.

I can’t even speak because I still cry and keep cry.

“If my umma didn’t told me, I really don’t know and didn’t come to visit you.” Ji Eun said that to me.

When everything is settle I went back to my family rent house with Sung Jae and Areum also Sung Jae’s family. Ji Eun’s umma also follow from back.

“You are staying here now?” Sung Jae’s umma asked me.

“Nae aunty. After we are being chase out from our house, appa find this house for us to stay.” I said that to my aunty.

I went to my room and see my family picture on my small study table. Once again I keep cry. Ji Eun comes into my room when she heard me crying and hugs me.

“It’s okay for you to cry on.” Ji Eun said that to me.

“B.A.P and the rest of Secret know that you are here seeing me?” I asked her.

“They all don’t know. If I told them, of course they will not let me go to come here. You are still my best friends even the rests does not see you as their best friends anymore.” Ji Eun said that to me.

“I’m scared that they will think that I’m trying to trap you and hurting you.” I said that to Ji Eun.

“They will not know about me seeing you if someone told them and spread fake information about this.” Ji Eun said that to me.

I was still sobbing and hugs Ji Eun.

“I know that someone doing bad stuffs these days at you. I know that my this one best friends will not doing that since you are really nice and good girl.” Ji Eun said that to me.

“I’m happy that you know me than others.” I said that.

“We already friends for too long Hyunnie and you never doing any bad stuffs to other people.” Ji Eun said that to me.

We keep chat and I feel really happy because Ji Eun still believe me and still see me as her best friends after what happen around us. Ji Eun asked me what was actually happen after the party and how was everything started? Ji Eun asked who was that guy and how I know him. There were so many questions Ji Eun asked me but I remain silent not answering any of it. Ji Eun understands me and just let her questions unanswered.

“Hyunnie, you know right that I’m pregnant?” Ji Eun asked me.

“Nae I know. Chukahaeyo.” I said that to Ji Eun.

“Thanks Hyunnie and here is the uuhmm... our wedding invitation.” Ji Eun said and hands me her wedding invitation.

“I think I will not come to your wedding. You know right what other people will say if I come to your wedding. They will think that I will try to ruin your wedding.” I said that to Ji Eun.

“I really want you to come but it’s okay I will shared my wedding photo when I come visit you.” Ji Eun said that to me.

“Don’t do any stupid lie to your husband if you want to come and see me. Inform him first if you want to come and see me. Asked his permission first.” I said that to Ji Eun.

“Okay.” Ji Eun said that to me.

Then, Ji Eun and her umma excuse themselves to leave my house. Ji Eun then hugs and I watch her leave. Min Ah, my neighbour comes out from her house after Ji Eun and her umma leave.

“Sorry Jae Hyun-ah I didn’t come visit you after what happen to you.” Min Ah said that to me.

“It’s okay. I don’t mind.” I said that to MIn Ah.

“Be strong girl okay. I know that’s really hard.” Min Ah said that to me and immediately hugs me.

I nodded my head and Min Ah release me from her hugging and keep telling me to be a strong girl just like what umma and appa said in their last words before they passed away. I give Min Ah smile and I excused myself to get back into my house.

“I’m sorry aunty, uncle because this house is so small and uncomfortable.” I said that to my uncle and aunty since they come far from London and ended up staying in this small apartment.

“It’s okay dear.” Aunty said that to me.

“Uncle think that you have to stay with us since you don’t have anyone here anymore. You are alone dear.” Uncle said that to me.

“It’s okay uncle. I don’t want be another burden for you.” I said that to my uncle and reject his offer to stay with his family far away in London.

“You are not a burden dear. Sung Jae told me that you got an opportunity to further your study in London. Am I right?” Uncle said that to me.

“That's right. But uncle-” I didn’t manage to finish my words when Sung Jae interrupt.

“No but anymore. Decision already made. You are staying with us in London.” Sung Jae said to me.

“Okay okay. But give me some time.” I said that to them.

“Okay, uncle and aunty will stay here until everything is settle.” Uncle said that to me. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey you all~!!! Here is another update.... 

I hope that it's okay.... 

=P