Chapter 33

As Long As We Are Still Together

-No One POV-

“Girls are you sure that you all don’t know where is Kim Jae Hyun go? I’m looking for her.” Jae Kyung asking her group members.

“Seriously I don’t know where that girl go.” Woo Ri said that to Jae Kyung.

“We just wait until Seung Ah come back.” Jae Kyung said.

“Seung Ah better gotta be here since she is our last hope finding where the girl name Kim Jae Hyun.” Ji Sook said that.

All of them waiting for Seung Ah at their hidden place. About 15 minutes of waiting finally Seung Ah come back.

“So, where is that girl?” Jae Kyung immediately asks Seung Ah.

“I already ask her neighbourhood and what they told me that she already move away and staying with her uncle and her aunty.” Seung Ah said that.

“Did you ask where she moves away?” Jae Kyung still asking Seung Ah.

“I ask her neighborhood name Min Ah and she told me that she is moving to London.” Seung Ah said that to Jae Kyung.

“Woah~! So far from us.” Jae Kyung said that.

“Hhmm….. So, what is your plan after this? Still carry on?” No Eul asks Jae Kyung.

“Of course my plan still carry on. I will make her died there and rest in peace there.” Jae Kyung said that.

“Seriously?” Woo Ri said that.

“Of course dear, I’m not satisfied when I know she still out there.” Jae Kyung said that.

“What will you do to her?” Ji Sook ask Jae Kyung.

“Hhhmm…. Based on my plan, I will make someone hit and run her.” Jae Kyung said that proudly.

“You also doing that on her parents. Still doing the same thing?” No Eul said that.

“Of course dear. If hit and run nobody will suspect I doing and planning on that.” Jae Kyung said that.

“Jae Kyung you are insane. Keep killing other people because of you and your mother revenge. You already make her lose her parents and you want Kim Jae Hyun to die.” Ji Sook said that.

“I don’t care. I really hate that girl and I will stop doing that if she died.” Jae Kyung said that.

“Do what you want Jae Kyung but what if one day you caught by the police? Think the upcoming Jae Kyung.” Seung Ah said that.

“I don’t care if I went to jail at least I already fulfill what I want.” Jae Kyung said that.

“Okay if you in jail we all won’t help you.” Seung Ah said that to Jae Kyung.

                                                ~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

-Your POV-

It’s already a month I’m staying here with my aunty and uncle. That’s mean also I already four month pregnant. I let out a sigh after the class finish for today. Just I want about to leave the class, Tiffany asks me to go out together.

“I’m sorry I can’t.” I said that to Tiffany.

“Come on Jae Hyunnie. Only for this tonight. I want you to join us coming to a fun fair.” Ken asks me.

“But-” I didn’t manage to finish my words when Tia already drag me out from the class.

“There is no but any more. Just follow us Jae Hyunnie. We want you to enjoy yourself be in London. I don’t want later you said there is nothing in London.” Tia said that.

“That’s my treat. My dad helps his company where his works organize the fun fair. That’s why I can get free token. Come join us Jae Hyunnie?” Danny said that to me and really hope that I can join them.

“Yeah~! Come on Jae Hyunnie. This is your first time be in London and we all want you to enjoy instead of twenty-four hours of studying.” Hyun Jin said that to me.

“Okay. Hyun Jin is right at least I didn’t look for study and I also need to relax my mind after studying.” I said that to them.

They all look them who are really happy when I said okay that I will follow them. I follow them and finally we are at the fun fair location. Tiffany parks her car at the car park. I get out from the car and wait for Hyun Jin parks his car. 

"You all, can we taking picture together?" I said that to them.

"Okay sure why not." Ken said that to me.

All of them doing poses and I take the picture. Then, I ask a visitor to take a picture with all of us in front of the main gate of the fun fair. Once it done, We enter the fun fair. There is a lot of section there. I can't and don't feel like playing because I'm thinking about my baby and myself who keep on throwing up lately. 

"Jae Hyunnie what you want to play first?" Tia asking me.

"I don't know." I said that.

"Come we play at there. Adult's bumper car." Danny said that to us.

I didn't say anything but Hyun Jin already drag me there. Danny gives the token to the fun fair's worker and we all get into each bumper car and wearing the safety belt. I let out a sigh and look at them.

"I'm going to hit you all!" Danny and Ken said that at the same time.

Then, the bell ringing means it's already start. I keep hitting Tia's. Just then, Ken and Danny hit me on the same time cause an impact on my tummy. I hit them back and Hyun Jin hit me after that. They all really have fun there. Once it done, we leave the place. 

"You all really rough on me. You all keep hitting me." I said that to Danny, Ken, and Hyun Jin.

"That's really fun right." Hyun Jin said that to me.

I rub my tummy when I feel a little bit pain due to the impact. I then feel don't want to play anymore.

"What after this?" Ken asking us.

"What about that?" Tiffany said and point to the waltzer.

They all went there.

"You all can I not join. I don't feel well right now." I said that to them and hopefully they will understand what I mean and hope that they are not touching from my words.

"If you don't want, then I don't want." Hyun Jin said that to me.

That words from Hyun Jin remind me of Daehyun. Daehyun always said that if I don't want, then he also don't want. 

"Why?" I ask Hyun Jin.

"Because you are not joining." Hyun Jin said that confidently to me.

Both of us watching them and I'm taking the picture of them. Then, Hyun Jin takes my phone and taking our picture together. Then, once they all done with that. They all went to the ride there. I just look at them playing what they want and I immediately be thier camera girl. Lastly, we went to Ferris wheel. They all already decide that Ken will be with Tia, Danny will be with Tiffany and Hyun Jin will be with me. That's enough because Kelly busy helping her mom in the clinic that's why she didn't follow us. I feel really awkward when with Hyun Jin. There is really slow motion in the Ferris wheel.

"Jae Hyunnie?" Hyun Jin called my name.

"Yes." I simply respond to Hyun Jin when he called my name.

"I didn't feel this way but I feel it when I'm close with you." Hyun Jin said that to me.

"Wait did he just trying to confess to me?" I mentally said about what Hyun Jin said just now.

"What do you mean?" I bravely ask Hyun Jin.

Just then, Hyun Jin hold my hands and look at me. I look at him with full of confussion. Is that true from what I thought that Lee Hyun Jin gonna confess to me? I'm not ready of that and I still love Daehyun even Daehyun already end up our relationship. 

"I like you Jae Hyunnie." Hyun Jin finally said that right in front of me.

"I really like you and I think that's they call love in first sight. At first I don't believe love in first sight but you make me believe on that." Hyun Jin said that and added some more.

I then pull away my hands slowly. Hyun Jin looks at me.

"Why? You don't like me?" Hyun Jin begin to ask me.

"I'm sorry. I can't accept it." I said that to Hyun Jin politely.

"Why? I never see any guys be with you instead of Sung Jae, your cousin and my friends." Hyun Jin said that to me.

"Sung Jae is your friends? Why he didn't tell me anything about you." I said that to Hyun Jin

"From what I know from Sung Jae about you, you are single now and why you reject me just now?" Hyun Jin said that to me.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you but I have someone in my heart which I can't replace him in my heart. He really mean to me." I said that to him and hope he really understand.

Just then we done and the Ferris wheel stop and I get out from it and went to them. I can hear what Ken and Tia said about.

"Jin, how is your confession to Jae Hyunnie?" Ken said that.

"Don't say that is not working?" Tia said that.

I look at them and feeling a little bit angry to what they say just now.

"You all plan this?" I ask them.

"Yup! Jin like you no he like love you Jae Hyunnie. Did you accept his confession?" Danny said that to me.

"For your information I reject it." I said that to them.

"Why?" All of them said that unisionly.

"I already have someone special in my heart and I will not replace him in my heart. He really important person in my life." I said that to them.

I walk away leaving them in the fun fair there and get into a bus and went home. Along way home, I silently cry in the bus and I put my hand on my tummy feeling my baby growing in my womb. That time I really miss Daehyun so much after what I said to them. I really mean that Daehyun, no one can replace him in my heart.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my beloved subbies and dear silent readers.........

Actually I'm having mental block right now. I can think good plot for my story but thanks to a drama I watch just now really inspire me to write it. But I still feel not satisfied with this plot. What you all think about it? 

Please do subscribe if you like it and leave any comment so that I will know how is my story so far and your comment really make my day and I really appreciate it....