Chapter 11

As Long As We Are Still Together

-No One POV-

“Girls did you see Jae Hyun?” Daehyun asked all the Secret members.

“Why did you asked us? Already miss her so much huh?” Hyosung teases him.

“Ani. I’m looking for her. I didn’t see her around today.” Daehyun said again.

“That’s mean our Daehyun already miss Kim Jae Hyun so much.” Yong Guk turns to tease Daehyun.

“Yah~! Guys~! I know Jae Hyun is not here for you all want to tease but why me have to place her for you all to tease.” Daehyun said that to them.

“Hhmmm… Later we asked Seung Ah if Jae Hyun enter her class or not.” Sun Hwa said.

B.A.P and Secret are waiting in the cafeteria. They all wait for the medic students come to the cafeteria. Sun Hwa then saw Seung Ah and calling out her name out loud so that Seung Ah can hear that.

“Seung Ah!” They all calling out Seung Ah name when they saw her walking towards the café.

“Hi guys, girls.” Seung Ah said when she come to all of them and have a seat beside Ji Eun.

“Where is Jae Hyun did she come to the class?” Ji Eun asked Seung Ah.

“ I just want to ask you all where is Jae Hyun. She didn’t come to the class today. I thought you all know about her.” Seung Ah said to them.

“*Where is Jae Hyun she didn’t tell us. I wonder what is going on her.*” Daehyun thought.

“Come we go to Jae Hyun’s house?” Zinger suggest to them.

“Agree!” All of them said in unison.

“Seung Ah, you and your group want to join us going to Jae Hyun’s house?” Him Chan said that to Seung Ah.

“Just wait for a minute later they all arrive.” Seung Ah said.

After 5 minutes  of waiting, all Rainbow group coming towards the cafeteria after Seung Ah send them message.

“Hi you all.” Jae Kyung said.

“Hi girls.” All of them said.

“We all plan want to visit our friend. You all know right Jae Hyun. You all want to join us or not?” Young Jae said.

“Hhhmm… Okay. Since she is you all friends why not. Maybe we can get along each other.” Jae Kyung said.

All of them went to their car and start driving towards Jae Hyun’s house. When they arrive, they straight to the 5th floor where is Jae Hyun’s house.  Zinger rings the bell but there is no one open the door.

“Aish~! Where is she? Why she don’t want to open the door? Did some of us did anything hurt her or what?” Zinger said.

“*She stay here. Now I know. I can work on my plan. Hhmm…. This house just not bad. I wonder what will happen to her and her family if my plan work.*” Jae Kyung thought.

All of them still in front of Jae Hyun’s house until Jae Hyun’s umma went home.

“Oh~! You all are here. “ Mrs. Kim said.

“Annyeong aunty.” All of them said in unison.

"*There she is the one who destroy my family happiness. Let see if those smile still can be appear on her face after what will I did on her family*" Jae Kyung thought.

“Come enter my house. You all must wait for a long time outside.” Mrs. Kim said.

“It’s okay aunty. We all just arrive here just a few minutes ago.” Yong Guk said.

“Owh~! Here have a seat. Sorry if just a small space to fit all of you.” Mrs. Kim said.

Some of them seating on the floor and the rest are seating on the sofa in the living room. Rainbow group looking around Jae Hyun's house in the living room.

“Aunty, where is Jae Hyun? She didn’t come to college today.” Daehyun asked Mrs. Kim.

“Aish~! This kid. Jae Hyun didn’t say anything to you all.” Mrs. Kim said.

“No aunty. She didn’t say anything to us.” Ji Eun said.

“Jae Hyun in hospital.” Mrs. Kim said making Jae Hyun’s best friends widen their eyes.

“What?! Why?” Ji Eun asked. 

“Gastric. I’m back home because I want take her phone charger. Jae Hyun have to stay in the hospital for a while.” Mrs. Kim said that to them.

“Stay in hospital? That’s maybe the worst she get if she in gastric.” Hyosung said.

“Yup. Come you all want to follow me or not. I want back to the hospital.” Mrs. Kim said.

“We all want to follow.” B.A.P and Secret said at the same time.

“Okay. Let’s go.” Mrs. Kim said.

All of them follow Mrs. Kim to the hospital. When they all arrive, Doctor Yoon is examining Jae Hyun. All of them have to wait outside while Doctor Yoon having check up on Jae Hyun.

“Her doctor is checking on her.” Mrs. Kim said.

Suddenly, they all heard Jae Hyun screaming a bit and crying.

“Omo~! What happen to Jae Hyun noona?” Zelo asking.

When Doctor Yoon done check on Jae Hyun, Mrs. Kim give her smile to doctor Yoon after Doctor Yoon done checking on Jae Hyun. Then, one by one come surrounding her bed.

“You all here.” Jae Hyun said weakly to B.A.P and Secret.

“How dare you didn’t tell us that you are in the hospital.” Ji Eun said.

“Mianei. That’s unexpected I have to stay here. Umma already remind me to inform you all but I'm forgot about that.” Jae Hyun said.

“Dear, why you screaming when Doctor Yoon check on you?” Mrs. Kim asked Jae Hyun.

“Doctor Yoon take some blood from me and give an injection to me. Doctor Yoon said my stomach pain effect my body. That’s why my body is really weak.” Jae Hyun said.

“You know I was alone in the class without you seating beside me.” Seung Ah said to me.

“Mianeiyo Seung Ah.” Jae Hyun said to Seung Ah.

“It’s okay. Make sure that you rest well and don’t forget to eat.” Seung Ah said to me and hugging me.

Rainbow girls group excused themselves to leave the hospital. They all bid goodbye and leave the ward. Only left Secret, B.A.P and Jae Hyun’s umma are there.

“Who are they dear?” Mrs. Kim asked her daughter.

“Owh~! They all the new group in my college.” Jae Hyun said.

“Owh~” Mrs. Kim responded.

The one of worker in dietetics section come and give all the patient meal because it is already dinner time. I got mixed blend porridge. I didn’t like hospital food and by seeing my dinner I already does not have any appetite to eat.

“Eat this dear. Umma feed you.” Mrs. Kim said.

“I don’t want umma. I don’t have any appetite to eat.” Jae Hyun said that to her umma.

“You have to eat Hyunnie.” Ji Eun said.

“No I don’t want to eat.” Jae Hyun said.

“You have too. After this the medication nurse will give you your medicines. How you want to eat your medicines if you didn’t eat at all. Come eat this first. Just a little.” Mrs. Kim said.

“I don’t want.” Jae Hyun said still stubborn.

“Aunty, let me feed her.” Daehyun said.

Mrs. Kim gives the bowl to Daehyun and Daehyun sits beside Jae Hyun.

“You must listen to me. So, eat.” Daehyun said when he scoops the porridge and make the way to Jae Hyun's mouth.

“I said I don’t want.” Jae Hyun said still so stubborn.

Daehyun glared at Jae Hyun and Jae Hyun avoid his glare towards her.

“You want stay in this hospital forever or what if you behave like this.” Daehyun said.

“Ani-“ Jae Hyun didn’t manage to finish her sentences when Daehyun take opportunity feed her her porridge.

Jae Hyun munch the porridge little by little.

“See I told you all right that Daehyun will feed her. Hyunnie just eat her porridge little by little.” Zinger said.

“You force me to eat.” Jae Hyun said.

“Don’t be too stubborn dear.” Mrs. Kim said.

“Here. You must finish it. If cannot just half also can. At least you eat better than you are not eat.” Daehyun said.

Jae Hyun eat the porridge feed by Daehyun. Jae Hyun already eat half bowl.

“Okay… Okay… Enough. I’m full already.” Jae Hyun said.

“Sure?” Daehyun said.

“Yes.” Jae Hyun said.

“Thank you Daehyun-ah. You force her to eat.” Mrs. Kim said.

“It’s okay aunty. Just tell me if this stubborn Jae Hyun don’t want to eat. I will make her to eat.” Daehyun said.

“Kim Jae Hyun.” The medication nurse come to give Jae Hyun her medicines.

“Yes.” Jae Hyun answer.

“Here is the medicines that Doctor Yoon have been prescribe for you.” The medication nurse said and give Jae Hyun her medicines.

Jae Hyun take it and put it inside and swallow it with help of mineral water.

“Thank you.” Jae Hyun said to the medication nurse.

“You thank the medication nurse and you didn’t thank me that I feed you today.” Daehyun said.

“Someone is jealous or what.” Sun Hwa said.

“Okay… Okay…. Thank you for feeding me today.” Jae Hyun said.

Suddenly, Jae Hyun run towards the bathroom and vomit everything she eats just now. Mrs. Kim run after her to the bathroom.

“Are you okay dear?” Mrs. Kim said.

“Okay umma.” Jae Hyun said.

Mrs. Kim help her daughter to sit in her hospital bed. Jae Hyun’s face look pale after she vomit.

“Are you sure that you are okay?” Ji Eun asked Jae Hyun.

“Yes.” Jae Hyun said.

“Umma give me medicated oil.” Jae Hyun said.

Mrs. Kim give her the medicated oil and apply it on her stomach.

“Ouch!” Jae Hyun yell a little bit when she massage her stomach gently.

“Still pain?” Mrs. Kim asked Jae Hyun.

“Yes umma.” Jae Hyun said.

“Hhmm…. Umma tell my boss that I only take medical coefficient today only. See you like this umma have to take another one day to take care of you.” Mrs. Kim said to Jae Hyun.

“It’s okay umma. I have the staff nurse and Doctor Yoon who keep an eye to me. So don’t worry umma. Go home and rest. I really a burden umma today.” Jae Hyun said.

“Are you sure that you are okay leaving alone here?” Mrs. Kim said.

“Okay umma. Here is another four patient around me.” Jae Hyun said.

“Okay…. Umma will home first. Tomorrow umma and appa will come visit you. If you want anything else call umma.” Mrs. Kim said.

Jae Hyun nodded her head understand. Mrs. Kim kiss Jae Hyun’s forehead and leave. There is only left Secret and B.A.P.

“You sure that you are okay in this hospital?” Young Jae said.

“Yes, I’m okay.” Jae Hyun said.

“I heard some scary ghost stories happen in this hospital you know.” Young Jae said.

“Huh? What?” Jae Hyun said.

“You know every patient in this hospital always say that every night they all will hear the sound of baby crying but when they all check there is nothing. None of the baby crying at that time.” Young Jae said.

“Yah~! Don’t joke around can you.” Jae Hyun said.

“I’m not kidding Hyunnie.” Young Jae said.

“Not only that. Some patient see there is a girl jumping from the other side building but when they all check there is nothing. No one see any dead bodies there.” Him Chan said.

“Yah~! Darling don’t scare us. I’m the one who scared right now.” Hyosung said and slap his boyfriend arm.

“Okay… Okay…” Him Chan said and rub his arm slapped by Hyosung.

“You all come let’s go. Jae Hyunnie also need to rest. Tomorrow we will come again.” Yong Guk said.

“Okay.” Jae Hyun said.

All Secret member hug Jae Hyun and bid good bye to them.

“Be careful Hyunnie.” Young Jae teases Jae Hyun.

“I will be okay.” Jae Hyun said.

One by one leave Jae Hyun in her ward. Daehyun is the last one get out from her ward. He hands her his earphone.

“What is it for?” Jae Hyun asked Daehyun with her blur face to him.

“For you. You should listen to music so that you didn’t feel scared after Young Jae told you the ghost stories. Anyways, I don’t want you feel boring. You didn’t bring your earphone so it will disturb other patient. So use this first.” Daehyun said that Jae Hyun.

“Thank you Daehyunnie.” Jae Hyun said that to Daehyun.

Daehyun just smile and kiss Jae Hyun’s forehead before he gets out from her ward.

“Take care.” Daehyun said again.

Jae Hyun nodded her head and see Daehyun leave. After Daehyun leave, Jae Hyun touch her forehead and smile appear on her face. Jae Hyun plug in Daehyun’s earphone to her phone and listen to music. Suddenly, she feel scared and ask the staff nurse to close the curtains beside her bed. She slowly close her eyes and sleep peacefully forget about her gastric pain.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my lovely reader and lovely subscribers....

thanks for still waiting for me.....

Sorry I didn't update these fics lately because I'm really busy with school and etc.

I just in charge from the hospital because of my own gastric pain that's why I update chapter 10 and 11 about Jae Hyun's having her gastric just like me..... hehehe~!

sorry once again if my story is boring to be read..... I'm such a slow author right. ...

Please do subscribe and leave any comment..... 

^O^