Chapter 45

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Daehyun's POV-

I am waiting outside of the ICU room. Waiting for the doctor and nurses coming out from there and get to know how is my wife condition after what happen. I'm really worried about my wife condition since she is the one who losing a lot of blood that cause her in really weak state. My beloved sweet twin already stay in the normal ward after the doctor inform me that Daemin's ankle getting more swollen while Dayoung there is nothing serious happen to her. I tried to calm down myself but I can't. I already called B.A.P, Secret and Rainbow members about what happen. They will come as soon as possible. Just then,

"Daehyun-ah~!!" A voice calling my name not far from where I'm sitting. I look up and see that B.A.P, Secret and Rainbow members are here in the hospital and straight went towards me.

"Daehyun-ah, how is Hyunnie?" Ji Eun asked me.

"Hyunnie still inside there. I'm still waiting for it." I simply said that to her.

"We just need to pray to God. So that, nothing serious happen to our Hyunnie. We just meet her and we still not have a lot of time spending together with her." Seung Ah said that to us. 

I just let out a heavy sigh. I didn't forget to pray to God that let me stay still with my Hyunnie. I really miss her so much and just what they all said, we still not really enjoy our time together. After that, the ICU room open and I can see that the doctor and nurses coming out from the ICU room. I immediately went to the doctor asking for my wife.

"How is my wife doctor?" I asked the doctor.

"She is really losing a lot of blood which cause her in really weak state. So, we did some blood transplant on her to add up her blood levels in her body. The bullet deep inside her I get it out successfully and nothing complications happen. She is lucky because has been immediately taken to the hospital in short time. If she didn't arrive it on time, I'm sorry that I can't help. She was arrive here with the state of 50/50 but you all always pray for her safety and she was safe. God protecting her. She can be transferred to the same ward with your twin so that it will be easy for you all to come and visit them. So, far I will come regularly to check on Mrs Jung in her ward. So, Mr Jung you no need to worried about your wife." The doctor said that to me and leave. 

We all really thankful to the God. Just then, the door from ICU room open and see the some staff nurses push the hospital bed where my wife lie down towards the same ward where our twin at. I look at my wife. I held her hand and intertwinned my finger with her and kisses her hand. Everyone also come to the ward to look at my wife.

*"Jagiya, please wake up soon. I'm always be beside you when you open your eyes."* I silently said that. 

"We hope that our Hyunnie will wake up soon." Ji Eun said that.

-Your POV-

I open my eyes slowly and look surrounding me. I feel confuse where I am right now. I turn to the other side from my hospital bed, where I can see my beloved twin also there still sleeping because it was night time. I tried to move to sit on my hospital bed but fail because of my wound at my right shoulder. I look at my wound and hiss in pain because I still can feel the pain after how many hours I don't know. I tried to move again but this time my beloved hubby enter the ward and immediately went to me.

"Are you okay jagiya? Do you need something?" Daehyun asked me.

"I want to drink water." I simply said that to Daehyun.

Daehyun takes the mineral water from the side table and give it to me. He helps me drink the water. He puts back the mineral water on the side table after I done drinking water.

"What happen after I've been shot by Jae Kyung?" I asked Daehyun.

"The police come and arrest Jae Kyung and her people. You immediately being sent here after you lose a lot of blood and your pulse getting slow and slow. I'm worried you know. I can't accept if you leave me again." Daehyun said that to me and kisses my knuckles.

"I will never leave you. Unless you are the one who leave me just like last time in those past years." I said that to him.

"Don't say that. I remember how selfish I am didn't let you to explain and just leave you like that broken-heart while you are carrying my babies at that time. I'm sad if I remember that." Daehyun said that to me.

"Okay enough. Learn from the pasts so that it will not repeat again." I said that to him.

"Thank you jagiya. That's why I love you so much you are my motivator, my wife who always give sme support when I'm down. I love you jagiya." Daehyun said that to me and went to me and kisess me on my lips. 

I pull away when Daehyun accidentally hold my wound right shoulder tightly cause me to hiss in pain. 

"I'm sorry." Daehyun said that to me.

"It's okay." I said that to him.

We chat between each other until didn't realize what time is it now already. We both lost tracking of time that night.

"Jagiya you have to sleep now." Daehyun said that to me.

"Then, what about you? Where you want to sleep?" I asked him.

"I will sleep on that couch here. So, don't worry okay I'm still here." He said that to me.

"But why not you go home and sleep. Sleeping on the couch will make you feel uncomfortable." I said that to him.

"It's okay. I want to sleep here because my wife and my kids are here. So, why should I go home when there is no one at home." Daehyun said that to me.

He kisses me on my lips again before he went to kiss our twin forehead and went to the nearby couch to get some sleep. But, I quiickly grab his hand to stop him from moving. He looks at me.

"Why jagiya?" Daehyun asked me and went towards me.

"Why not you just sleep beside me since I feel this hospital bed can get enough of two people here." I said that to Daehyun.

"Are you sure you want me to sleep beside you? What if you are not feeling comfortable?" Daehyun said that.

"It's okay. I will feel more comfortable if you sleep beside me." I said that to him.

Daehyun didn't say anything. I move a bit to give him space for him laying down beside me. He kisses me on my forehead and wraps his hands around my waist. We look into other eyes and like always I will blush seeing his handsome face. He kisses me on my lips before we are going to the dreamland. I feel happy when my beloved husband stay with me. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my dear beloved subbies and my silent readers...... 

I want to say welcome to my new subbies who subscribe my story..... I would like to say thank you.....

Okay.... Here is the update. Sorry if I make you all wait for me to update. Sorry again if this boring and there a lot of spelling error........

Please do subscribe if you like my story and leave comment so that it will encourage me to update more and more........

bye from your author-nim -HyeunKimmy- ^O^"