Chapter 25

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

It's already one week I didn’t come to college. Today, I come to the college because I’m having important exam. I walk along the corridor before I can reach the examination hall for medic students. Just then, I see my ex-best friends also walking right in front of me to their examination hall which is opposite way from me. They look at me and Hyosung accidentally bump her shoulder to me and walk away. I ignore it and continue walking to the examination hall. I sit on my place after I see my name on the label paste on the table. 

“Okay. To all the medic students, this is your important exam. I hope that you all doing the best and I wish you all good luck.” Mrs. Park said that to the candidates.

Mrs. Park passes the exam paper to the candidates. The exam starts. I really concentrate on my exam paper and suddenly, we all can hear a mobile phone ringing after two hours the exam starts. I know that I didn’t bring my phone in the examination hall. My lecturers come row by row and check each student who brings the phone here. When, Mrs. Park reaches to my place and checks my seat, Mrs. Park sees there is a phone under the table.

“Kim Jae Hyun, you out from here and wait for me at my room.” Mrs. Park said that to me.

“But that is not my phone.” I said that.

“I don’t care just leave the paper and out from here.” Mrs. Park said that to me.

I take my pencil case and went out from the examination hall and after that Mrs. Park out and I follow her to her room. Once we arrived, Mrs. Park asked me to seat on the chair right in front of her.

“What have you done Kim Jae Hyun? Try to cheat during exam?” Mrs. Park said that to me.

“I’m not Mrs. Park. I didn’t have any guts to cheat during exam.” I said that.

“Then, why this phone at your table?” Mrs. Park asking me.

“I really don’t know about it Mrs. Park.” I said that to Mrs Park.

“Really?” Mrs. Park asking again like not believes in my words.

“I swear of God that I didn’t do or try cheating on exam.” I said that and hopefully that Mrs Park can believe me in my words.

“I’m sorry Kim Jae Hyun. I can’t believe your words because you don’t have any people to see what you have done and how I’m going to believe you without any witnessed to prove that you are not doing this.” Mrs. Park said that to me.

“I really didn’t do that Mrs. Park.” I said that.

“I’m really sorry Kim Jae Hyun. I have to follow the rules. You have been caught bring the phone during exam so you can’t take the examination anymore. You just ruined the reputation in Medic class. I thought that you are really the good students but my guess is wrong.” Mrs. Park said that.

“Please Mrs. Park let me take the examination. I want and need to fulfill my dream.” I said that to Mrs Park.

“I’m sorry Kim Jae Hyun. You may leave now and you can't take the examination anymore and you have to repeat your class in next semester until the next exam. You are now extend students and attend next semester class with your junior."  Mrs. Park said that to me.

I can’t say anything to prove it and don't have witnessed that I didn’t do that. I cry harder and walk along the corridor. I can sense that some Medic students are looking at me. Of course they all are talking about me. I almost finish my examination paper and left an hour before summit the paper. I walk along a quiet corridor then, I hear Jae Kyung laughing evilly.

“I’m really feeling pity on a girl name Kim Jae Hyun. She misses the exam because of getting caught cheating during exam. What are not-so-professional-cheater to do that.” Jae Kyung said that to me.

“What have you done Jae Kyung? You and your friends already ruin my life and my family life and now this. Just stop Jae Kyung.” I said that to her.

“Poor this little girl. There are too many problems happen in her life.” Ji Sook said that.

“First losing her beloved best friends.” No Eul said that.

“Second, they all are being homeless.” Woo Ri said.

“Third, her beloved parent losing their job.” Jae Kyung said that.

"Fourth, must repeat her class again after caught cheating during exam." Hyun Young said that.

“Satisfied what have you done to me.” I said that to them.

“I still not satisfied what we have done. I can wait to see your parent death bodies.” Jae Kyung said that to me.

“What you want to do to my parent?” I asked her.

“Just wait Kim Jae Hyun. I feel really satisfied when I hear your parent die. You better take care of your parent from now. If you did something wrong to them, you better ask for apologies early before it’s too late.” Jae Kyung said that me.

I really can’t control my temper right now how rude Jae Kyung says that to me. I push Jae Kyung not so hard and I didn’t realize that Jae Kyung accidentally fall from the stairs. I really shock and try to help Jae Kyung. Just what a wrong timing, my ex-best friends come.

“What happen?” Yong Guk asked.

“Jae Hyun push Jae Kyung.” Woo Ri said that.

“No. I didn’t push her that hard until she fell.” I said that to them.

“Omo~! Jae Kyung’s head is bleeding!” Seung Ah said that.

I look down and see the blood flowing out from her head. I try to help her but Daehyun push me harshly until I fell and pick Jae Kyung up as Daehyun carries Jae Kyung in bridal style.

“Let’s go to the hospital. I will not letting you go Jae Hyun after what have you done to Jae Kyung.” Daehyun said that me after I stand up from the fell.

All of them are going to the hospital and Jae Kyung has been push to the emergency room immediately when they all arrive. I arrive five minutes late because I went there by bus. I ask the receptionist where is Kim Jae Kyung. They all informed me that she is in emergency room. I walk to the emergency room and I see B.A.P, Secret and Rainbow are there. Suddenly, Woo Ri yelling at me.

“Satisfied what have you done to Jae Kyung?” Woo Ri said that to me.

“I thought we are friends Jae Hyun-ah. How could you do this to us.” Seung Ah said that to me.

“I didn’t push Jae Kyung that harsh. I just push her a little bit.” I said try to defend myself which I’m really telling the truth.

“You think that we will believe you Jae Hyun. Of course we are not.” Him Chan said that to me.

“I’m telling the truth.” I said that.

“That’s enough Jae Hyun. We already tired with your fakeness and your acting just you want to escape yourself.” Daehyun said that to me.

“We already have a prove that you really push Jae Kyung.” Hyosung said that to me.

“What?!” That’s only I can respond.

Hyosung show me the prove that I really push Jae Kyung. I don’t know what I need to do to prove to my friends that I didn’t do that at all.

“We didn’t know that you are really this bad Kim Jae Hyun. What have Jae Kyung done to you until you really hate her.” Sun Hwa said that to me.

I didn’t answer them because the doctor who are in charge to treat Jae Kyung get out from the emergency room. All of them asking the doctor how was the Jae Kyung’s condition. I just a little metre away from them but I can hear what the doctor said.

“Jae Kyung loss a lot of blood and her head injured badly from the impact and that's what I'm worried about there are a lot of potential to her getting amnesia or so called loss her memory. Based from our observation and examination, Jae Kyung has twisted her ankle. So, if she wake up and need something or she wants to take a walk you all have to help her. Then the doctor leave all of them.

“You hear right what the doctor said? Satisfied now see Jae Kyung in the hospital.” Ji Sook said that to me.

“You are not allowed to come and visit Jae Kyung.” Seung Ah said that to me.

“Why you don’t want her to visit our Jae Kyung?” Ji Eun asked Seung Ah.

“This is because I’m scared if she tries to take any chances to kill Jae Kyung after this. We didn’t know what she already planned.” Seung Ah said that to Ji Eun.

Just then, Jae Kyung’s umma come to the hospital.

“Girls where is my daughter?” Jae Kyung’s umma asked Rainbow group.

“She still in the emergency room. This night Jae Kyung will be transfer to her ward.” Woo Ri said that to Jae Kyung’s umma.

“Poor my baby girl. Who doing this to my baby girl, Woo Ri?” Jae Kyung’s umma asked Woori.

“She is right there aunty.” Woo Ri said and point her finger to me.

Jae Kyung’s umma turn and my eyes widen when I see Jae Kyung’s umma. I still recognize her after for so long I see her because she asks me about my parent. Umma's and appa's old friends.

“You really a burden same like your parent!” Jae Kyung’s umma slaps me and even beat me repeatedly.

“Get out you! Same like your umma a burden to me. I don’t see you hurt my daughter anymore. Chase her out from hospital.” Jae Kyung’s umma said that to me and asked her people bring me out from the hospital.

I was been drag out from the hospital and Jae Kyung’s umma people throw me towards the cold hard floor. They enter back to the hospital and leave me there. I try to stand up but I winches in pain because my knee injured. I ignore it and take the bus and going home. When I arrive at my housing area, I went up to my house. Min Ah my neighbour greet me.

“Hi Jae Hyun.” Min Ah greet me.

I quickly wipe my teary eyes and greet her back.

“Hi Min Ah.” I said.

“You are crying. I can see your eyes red because too much of crying.” Min Ah said that to me.

“Aniyo. I’m not crying. There is dust entering my eyes.” I said lie to her.

“It’s okay Jae Hyun I understand what you feel. You want me to accompany you?” Min Ah said that to me.

“Can you lend me your shoulder?” I said that to MIn Ah.

“Yes of course. But you must follow me to the rooftop of this apartment building. I want you to feel relax there.” Min Ah said that and give me her beautiful smile.

I follow Min Ah to the on top of the apartment building and I can see the Seoul City view from there. Then, Min Ah stands beside me. Min Ah told me that she always be here every night if she feel sad or anything to be shared alone. I look at her and I went to her and hug her and I cry as I want. Min Ah rubs my back. She comfort me just like them in the past. I really need a friend to share my pain but I can share it with Min Ah because I just meet her and I barely know her. When I feel a bit better I release her.

“Thank you Min Ah for lending me your shoulder to me to cry on.” I said that to her.

“Gwenchana Jae Hyun-ah. If you feel like this, just come and see me here. I'm always here. I like if you can share your pain with me. I can help you if I can.” Min Ah said that to me.

“Thanks Min Ah.” I said to her.

I bid her goodbye and went back to the 2nd floor where my house located and quickly enter my room and once again I cry alone in my room. Just then umma call me for dinner. I went to refresh myself first and wearing kneel-level tracksuit and a black T-shirt. Then, I leave my room where appa and umma waiting for me. During dinner I didn’t eat a lot and didn't talk much like before. I eat only a little then wash my dishes then back to my room. I lay on my mattress and hug my teddy bear. Once again I cry alone in my room. I didn’t realize that umma entering my room.

“Hyunnie?” Umma calls me and I quickly wipe my tears and seat on my mattress.

“Waeyo umma?” I asked umma.

“Umma see that my dear one and only Hyunnie look so down? Is there any problem dear?” Umma asked me.

“Nothing umma. There is nothing happen.” I said that to umma.

“You lie Hyunnie. Every umma in the world will feel what their child feel when they have any problem. Same goes to umma, umma can feel that my dear Hyunnie have problem but don’t want to share with umma.” Umma said that to me.

I told umma everything and umma seems shock what I told her. Umma also cry when umma see I’m crying when I told her. I wipe umma tears and umma also wipe my tears.

“Poor my baby girl. B.A.P and Secret are really your best friends since you are in kindergarden but now they leave my baby girl and do not let my Hyunnie explain everything.” Umma said that to me.

I hug umma tightly and umma rubs my back.

“I love you umma. Thanks for believe me.” I said that to umma.

“I love you too dear. Of course umma will believe you dear. My baby girl never know how to lie.” Umma said that to me.

Just then, appa also come into my room.

“What are umma and daughter doing?” Appa asked us.

Then, umma also told the same thing to appa what I told umma. Appa also shock and immediately hugs me and kisses me on the cheek.

“Poor my baby girl. It’s okay appa and umma are here for you to share your problem.” Appa said that to me.

I nodded my head and hug my appa and umma. I really happy that they all are here for me. At least I won’t take it alone and appa and umma are really understand what I feel right now.

“Hyunnie, if appa and umma gone, you must not getting down. You must try to get up by yourself, be strong mental and physical and also don’t let anyone doing the same way. You must be careful dear.” Appa said that to me.

“Appa what are you talking about? Appa and umma are not dying. Stop saying that.” I said to appa and umma.

Seriously I didn’t prepare myself and will not accept if my appa and umma are leaving me alone while they are going far away from here. I pray that God didn’t take my beloved parent away from me. Let them stay with me until the end of their life. If appa and umma gone, I will be alone here and nobody with me anymore. I look at my appa and umma and hug them scared if they really gone and away from me. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my beloved subbies, welcome to my new subbies and also my readers.....

here is another update from me.... I hope its okay and does not boring...... my umma really angry with me when she find out I didn't study for my SPM examination..... hahahaha~! But I'm still stubborn and keep type this chapter.... 

Okay... please do subscribe if you all like it and leave your comment... until here from me -HyeunKimmy- ^O^