Chapter 50

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV- 

This morning I was having a meeting with my boss regarding about the procedure about umma's surgery. My boss already approve to me that I will be the one who incharged in the surgery and Seung Ah will be my back up if anything happen to me. My boss already set the day and date of the surgery. When the meeting end, my boss wish me luck for my surgery to umma. I then leave the meeting room and went back to my office. I set the day and date on my desk calendar. After that, I went to umma's ward. 

"Umma." I called umma after I get into her ward.

"Hyunnie. How are you dear?" Umma said that to me.

"I'm fine umma. Umma, I have good news to umma." I said that to umma.

"What is it the good news Hyunnie? Is Hyunnie pregnant?" Umma said that to me.

"Aniyo umma. I'm not pregnant. That's about you umma." I said that to umma.

"About umma? What is it?" Umma asked me.

"Finally we have a donor for you umma." I said that to umma.

"What?! Really? Thank God." Umma said that to me.

"Can umma meet the person who willing to donor their kidney to umma? Umma wants to thanks the person." Umma asked me again.

"Umma can meet the person after the surgery. That's the procedure. If Hyunnie telling umma now, Hyunnie scared that umma will not accept the donor." I said that to umma.

"If that so....Hhhhhm.... Okay dear." Umma said that to umma.

I inform umma the day and date of the surgery. I can see that umma is happy when hearing about that. I then excuse myself to leaving her ward. I then went to Seung Ah.

"Dr. Seung Ah." I called Seung Ah when I see her checking a patient file near the reception counter. 

"Dr. Hyunnie." Seung Ah called me by my nickname.

"Can I borrow your car for a while? I want to visit Jae Kyung to inform about that to her." I said that to Seung Ah.

"Hhmmm..... Okay but can I go with you? I also want to meet my best friend." Seung Ah said that to me.

"Okay okay. But let you settle your work first okay. Once you done, call me. I'm in my office." I said that to Seung Ah.

"Okay Hyunnie." Seung Ah said that to me.

I then walk back to my office and tidy all the mess. I arrange the patients' file and hand that to the staff nurses once I call them to take the file. I then checking my email and see some patients feedback about the medication that I prescribe to them. Some are having side effect that I asked them to comeback for further check up. Then, Seung Ah coming to my office so that we can go visit Jae Kyung.

                                                                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When we arrive there, like usual we will inform the warden and the warden already recognize us that we always come and visit Jae Kyung. The warden comeback with Jae Kyung along. 

"Hyunnie~!!" Jae Kyung excitedly call me and hugs me really tightly. 

"Seung Ah~!!" Jae Kyung also said that to Seung Ah and doing the same thing she do to me just now.

"How are you all?' Jae Kyung asked us.

"We all are okay. Unnie?" I said that to Jae Kyung.

"I'm okay and I have good news to you all." Jae Kyung said that to me. 

"What is it Jae Kyung-ah?" Seung Ah asked Jae Kyung.

"I will out from here at the end of the year." Jae Kyung said that to us.

"Woah~!! Really?" Seung Ah asked Jae Kyung.

"Nae. I will out from here." Jae Kyung said that to us.

"I'm happy for you unnie. We all also have a good news to you unnie." I said that to Jae Kyung.

"What is it dear Hyunnie, Seung Ah?" Jae Kyung looks at me and Seung Ah.

"The day and date for umma surgery already set. Unnie is the donor and Hyunnie will incharged for the surgery." I said that to Jae Kyung.

"And I will be back up for Hyunnie if anything happen to her." Seung Ah turn to said that to Jae Kyung.

"Woah~!! Really? Thank God." Jae Kyung said that and starts hugging me and Seung Ah.

We having a big hug. We also reply to her hugs and I can feel and see that Jae Kyung is crying about that. We pull back and wipe her fallen tears.

"Why unnie crying?" I asked Jae Kyung.

"Finally God let me do something to umma. I'm really happy for that. It such a miracle to me because before this my kidney does not suitable to umma but now I'm the one who will donor it to umma." Jae Kyung said that to me and cry again. 

I wiped her fallen tears and then hugs her back. Seung Ah then whispers something to me. We then told Jae Kyung that we are leaving now because say that we are busy at work. We are hugging each other and see her get in back with the warden. We then discuss something about the surgery to the warden incharged. I give her the letter permission to let Kim Jae Kyung having the surgery. Seung Ah also inform that Jae Kyung must be at the hospital 2 days before the surgery. The warden nodded understanding and will refer to the police officer about that. I give my number and Seung Ah number so that they can contact us. We are leaving the place after ending the discussion.

                                                                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was in the living room at my house with my beloved family after we just having our dinner. I sit beside my husband and Daehyun puts his arm around my waist. Just then, Dayoung comes and sit on my lap while drinking her milk. I her hair until she fall asleep on my lap while I see Daemin keep watching his favourite cartoon even he already feeing sleepy. I look at my husband.

"Daemin already sleepy." Daehyun said that to me.

"Come bring our kids to their room." I said that to him.

Daehyun carries Daemin to his room while I bring Dayoung to her room. We went back to the living room watching late night movies, The Vow as Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams as the star of the movies. I really like the movies because how the husband really take care about his wife even his wife does not remember him after the accident cause his wife severe memory loss.

"I really like this movies." I said that to Daehyun.

"I hope that you will not as Paige who severe memory loss and does not remember her own husband." Daehyun said that to me.

"Just hope for the best okay." I said that to him.

"Okay okay. Always think the positive." Daehyun said that to me. 

Suddenly, I remember something.

"Oppa, I have to say something to you." I said that to him.

"What is it?" Daehyun asked me back.

"My boss already set a day and date for umma surgery. I already inform that to Jae Kyung and I already give the warden incharged the letter permission so that the warden can refer to the police officer. I need Jae Kyung to be at the hospital 2 days before the surgery." I said that to Daehyun.

"Really? Umma know or not that Jae Kyung will be the one of the donor for umma?" Daehyun asked me.

"Yup. I didn't tell umma about that. I'm scared that umma will not accept that Jae Kyung willing to donor that for umma. One more thing I forgot to tell you that Jae Kyung will out from the jail at the end of this year." I said that to Daehyun. 

"Woah~!!! Really? Okay okay. I will meet B.A.P, Secret and Rainbow members and told them about Jae Kyung." Daehyun said that to me.

"We really have to hope for the best okay. Let God planning everything. We need to pray that God will make easier way for us." I said that to him. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my readers and subbies

Here is new updates from me -HyeunKimmy-

I hope that you all enjoy read it and don't forget to leave comments and subscribe. Please do so because I need you all opinion about all those chapters and the plot of my this fics. 

Your author-nim -HyeunKimmy- =)