Chapter 44

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Daehyun's POV-

After I'm married to my beloved one, my life was more happy and I think I am the most lucky man in the world to have Kim Jae Hyun which now known as Jung Jae Hyun, Jung Daemin and Jung Dayoung in my life. My life more organized as my wife will do everything. Just in this morning, my son sprained his ankle because of fall and I just watch my wife do everything since she is a doctor. My wife scold Daemin and then she hugs him. I know that my wife scold him just want to teach him. After sends my wife to the hospital, I straight went to my office. I have meeting with the staff. After meeting, I went back to my office to check all this week report. While I was checking the report, I got a call from my beloved wife. 

"Hello jagiya." I said that after I answered her calls.

"Oppa..." She said that which those words are hardly come out from .

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked her which make me feel that something wrong is happen.

"Our twin...." She said that in half way which make what I thought is right, something is happen.

"What happen to our twin?' I asked her to know what is going on.

I really can't wait to know what happen right now. I can hear that my beloved wife is crying through the line. I can't hear her cry anymore after what happen and this time is happen again. My wife is crying.

"What happen?" I still asked her since she didn't say anything but just cry.

"Jae... Kyung...... kidnap...... our..... twin..... Daemin.... Dayoung...." She said that one by one because of she still sobbing and she can't control that since that take over herself.

"What?! Jagi, where are you right now?" I said that and asked here where she is right now.

"I'm .... still.... at the ..... nursery." She told me where she is.

"Okay. I will come there. Wait for me." I said that to her and I ended the calls.

I immediately inform my secretary to cancel all the appointment today. I leave my office and to the car park. I drive the car to the nursery. Thanks to my crazy drive which cause me to arrive at the nursery in short time. I enter the nursery and see my wife is crying. 

"Jagiya, I'm here." I said that to her and hugs her immediately.

"Oppa...... our.....twin...." She still sobbing and hard to say that.

"I know. We can find them together okay." I said that to her after I release her from hug and cup her face.

She just nodded her head and give me her phone.

"What?" I asked her.

"Watch... the video." She told me and she still crying.

I take her phone and watch the video. My eyes widen when I see Jae Kyung hitting and slap Daemin and Dayoung. I can see that my twin is crying. I fell angry how could Jae Kyung do that to our twin. I can't control myself anymore and my angry take over me. Just then, my wife's phone ringing means new message just enter. I look at my wife and my wife look at me. 

"Who?" She asked me.

"Unknown number." I said that to her. 

I open the message and read that.

From unknown number : Here is the address. Make sure that you come here alone and don't bring anyone with you. If I see that you are bringing someone with you. Don't you dream to get see your twin...... I hope that you can come now. Your twin miss you so much just like how I miss you Kim Jae Hyun......

"Jae Kyung just message the address. She wants you to come alone." I said that to her.

"Then, just let me go there alone." She said that to me.

"I'm not let you go alone. We don't know what will Jae Kyung do to you." I said that to her.

"If I go with you, I'm scared that Jae Kyung will do anything to our kids. You read that right if I bring someone with me. I'm scared that I can't see our twin anymore." She said that to me.

"I will not let Jae Kyung do anything to our twin. I'll go with you okay. At least I can be there for you." I said that to her. 

I know she wants to go there alone but I am not let her go alone. I'm scared if I will losing her a second time because of Jae Kyung's stupid plan. I will follow her to get back our twin. Then, an idea come in my mind. I told her and she looks at me.

"Are you sure that it will work?" She asked me.

"I'm sure. We have to do that." I said that to her.

I leave the nursery with my wife. Min Ah keep telling us to be careful and she also say sorry for what happen. Min Ah feel guilty for not asking very detail about the woman disguised as our twin's aunty. I didn't blame Min Ah since she does not know anything about Jae Kyung. As my wife get into the car. I start drive to the place where Jae Kyung asked  my wife to come. I park the car far away from the place.

"Get in first. I will watch from a far. If anything will happen to you at least I already be there okay." I said that to my wife.

"Okay. But what if you got caught?" My wife asked me.

"It's okay. Don't worry." I said that to her.

I pull her to kiss her and told her to be careful. I watch her step out from the car. She looks at me and start walking to the place where Jae Kyung asked her to come. I was in the car count the timing before I can go there too and to see what drama Jae Kyung gonna play. I pray to God let my beloved wife and my beloved twin safe from the evil, Jae Kyung. 

-Your POV-

I was walking to the place where Jae Kyung asked me to come. I was shaking from head to toe. I don't know what is the upcoming. I just hope that my twin are safe. I get into the place and look around. Nobody was here. The place is so dark and and the light were dim. Just then, I heard my twin scream from a room. I run to the room following the voice coming from. Just then I feel hurt on my head because someone has hit my head with something that cause me faint and didn't realize what happen.

-Daehyun's POV-

After I see my beloved wife enter the place where Jae Kyung asked her to go, I can't seat properly in the car because I'm really worried about my wife and my kids. I just want to start a new life but why always there is obstacle come in between us. I don't want to lose them anymore after what I do them. Finally I decide to go there and save my wife and my kids. I called someone who can help me the most.

-Your POV- 

I open my eyes slowly and look at my surrounding. I was lying on the floor in a strange room. I tried to move but I can't because of both of my hands have been tied with thick rope around my wrist. Suddenly, a figure ome closer to me and look at me.

"Hi Kim Jae Hyun. Do you miss me?" Jae Kyung said that to me.

"What do you want from me? Where is my kids?" I asked Jae Kyung.

"Relax Jae Hyun. Your twin are safe with my people so don't worry about them." Jae Kyung said that to me.

"Where are there? Don't you dare to hurt them." I said that to Jae Kyung.

"You really want to know where are they?" Jae Kyung asked me.

I nodded my head. Jae Kyung then asked her people something. Just then, a light from the next door on. I can see that my twin have been tied on the the chair and they are crying. 

"Happy finally to see your twin? Just wait what my people are going to do the them." Jae Kyung said that and I look at her scared what will she asked her people do to my twin. My eyes widen when her people slap Dayoung and Daemin hardly until I can hear that. I can see that my twin already bleeding due to the impact. 

"Jae Kyung stop!" I shout at Jae Kyung.

"Woah~! Their mommy really love this twin." Jae Kyung said that.

"Leave my twin. Don't do anything to them." I said that to Jae kyung.

"I thought that Kim Jae Hyun will come or bring her beloved one together but I was wrong. Kim Jae Hyun really come alone." Jae Kyung said that.

"Just leave them. It's all about us." I said that to her.

"Jung Daemin and Jung Dayoung. Are you sure that Jung Daehyun is really their father?" Jae Kyung said that to me.

"Yes. Daehyun is their father who else gonna be their father." I said that to her.

"I thought this stupid guy is their father but I was wrong. I thought I can destroy your happines but this stupid guy ruin my plan." Jae Kyung said that and asked her people drag a guy and I guess the same guy who name is Kai.

I was shock seeing him bleeding to much because of got beaten by Jae Kyung's people. He was right in front of me. Jae Kyung take a gun from her people and point that to that Kai guy.

"Stupid. I pay you such a lot of money to do what I say but you didn't do that to her. See now she living happily with her twin and and now newlywed husband. If you do what I say maybe she didn't happy and all people around her hate her seeing her with every people though that those twin are yours and not belong to Jung Daehyun." Jae Kyung said that to Kai guy.

"I can't do that because I know she is innocent and does not do anything bad to you but instead you are the one who doing bad things to her. You know right she is you sister." Kai guy said that.

"Shut up you stupid. You can say whatever you want but please don't ever mention that Kim Jae Hyun is my sister. I don't have any sister. That Kim Jae Hyun stole my appa from let my umma suffer alone to raise me. That's unfair seeing biological appa only spent time with his daughter with lawful wife instead of me. I hate this unfair life." Jae Kyung said that.

"You can at least give our appa another chance to be with us but you didn't let the chance come." I said that to her.

"My umma always wait for appa to come. But he didn't and never come and see me. I know he hates me because I'm unwanted. I hate this life and I'm sick all of this." Jae Kyung said that to me.

"This is our problem. Please I'm beg you to not hurt my twin and let go of my twin so that we can talk alone. I'm your sister and I can help you." I said that to Jae Kyung.

"Useless if you want to help me." Jae Kyung said that to me.

Jae Kyung then leave me in that room with that Kai together with her people to watch us. Jae Kyung go to the room where she put my twin. Jae Kyung continue hurting my twin. I scream and shut so that she can stop hurting my twin. I tried and struggle to free myself but once I manage to free myself, I quickly stand up and run then push Jae Kyung away from my twin. 

"Jae Kyung please stop your drama. I said that I can help you of course, I will help you. I'm your sister and you and your umma are the only one who left after my parent dies. Please give me a chance." I said that to Jae Kyung. 

"You are suppose to die and away from me. That time I will happy seeing you and your parent away from me." Jae Kyung said that to me.

I was about to say something when Jae Kyung suddenly shot one of her people in front of me and my twin. I quickly hug my twin beacuse they are so scared seeing Jae Kyung like that. 

"Jae Kyung this is not funny." I said that to Jae Kyung.

"I like that. That was so much fun." Jae Kyung said that to me.

Jae Kyung point her gun towards me and my twin. I hug my twin tightly. Because of scared, I pray to God that my hubby, Daehyun will come as soon as possible to save the three of us. Just then, I heard Jae Kyung yell in pain. I look up and see my hubby Daehyun there push Jae Kyung until she falls on the ground. 

"Are you okay?" Daehyun asked me.

"I'm okay but I'm worried about Daemin and Dayoung." I said that to Daehyun while untied the rope around them. 

Just then, I look behind Daehyun and see Jae Kyung point her gun towards Daehyun. I quickly push Daehyun behind but unfortunately I'm the one who have been shot by Jae Kyung. Daehyun on the other side shock seeing me now covered with bloods. I was been shot at my right shoulder. 

"Jagiya please wait for a while. I already called the police and the ambulance before I get in there. Please don't leave me if anything happen to you." Daehyun said that to me.

I heard Jae Kyung laugh seeing me in my state. Just then, the police arrive and immediately arrest Jae Kyung's people and including Jae Kyung. I didn't realize when I close my eyes. I just hope that I will safe and can take care of my family.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aish~!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like the scene in this chapter failed....... I'm sorry if that failed.... 

I'm lacking idea....... and make you all wait so long for me to update......

I'm really busy right now because I already further my study in a college from a month ago. That's why I can't update because there is no internet connection here and I will try update but it will take time...... I hope that you all can wait for me okay...... 

until here from me -HyeunKimmy- (^_^)