Chapter 24

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV- 

As the next day come, I come to the college like usual but I can feel that all the students are looking at me weirdly. I look at them and they all start whispering toward each other like talking badly to each other about me. I went to the cafeteria and I didn’t see my best friends there. I seat at their usual place and wait for them while reading some notes. I still can feel that the students at the cafeteria are looking at me.

“*Why today all the students are looking at me weirdly? Is there anything wrong on me but I guess is not.*” I thought on myself.

I wait for my best friends for almost 20 minutes but I didn’t see all of them. I look around and still didn’t see any sight of them.

“*Maybe they all didn’t come after having party last night or maybe they all late.*” I said to myself.

Then, I leave the cafeteria and went to my class. Once again, I earn stare from the students. I walk to my place and seat. I put my reference book for the class and wait for the lecturer come. Then, I hear one of the students who are in the same class with me talking about me with her friends.

“I didn’t know Kim Jae Hyun such a here.”

“Yeah~! Me too. I thought she really nice but how can she doing that even she already have boyfriend. I wonder what will happen to their relationship.”

“By seing thing like this like I’m watching on Korean drama waiting for the next episode.”

“Hahahaha~! I hope that Jae Hyun broke up with Daehyun. I’m pity on him after what Jae Hyun did to him.”

“I know that Jae Hyun is not love Daehyun. You can see right what she did. Only she is the one in this class who does not attend the party because of she want to do that behind Daehyun.”

“How could she do that.”

I look at them and they all immediately shut their mouth and mind their own business. My heart feel really hurt by listening that. What is going on? What I already did to Daehyun? Why they all want me to broke up with Daehyun? Is this because of jealous? I silently cry then Seung Ah sits beside me.

“I see this beside me is crying.” Seung Ah said that to me.

“Shut your mouth.” I said to her.

“Why? You already know about it. I think you didn’t know anything yet right. Hhmm.... Pity this beside me because your relationship is on the verge of broke up.” Seung Ah said that to me.

“What do you mean by?” I asked her.

“You will know as soon as possible.” Seung Ah said that to me.

Just then, my lecturer comes and starts teaching. She even gives test for the medic students after she done with her explanation. After that the class ended.  The class end so early because my lecturer having important meeting. I pack my books and leave the class. I still didn’t see my best friends everywhere. Then, I decide to walk back home. Just then, I see my best friends are waiting outside the college.

“Hi guys.” I said to them.

I look at Daehyun and hug him. But I feel weird because he didn’t hug me back. I look at him and even my best friends look at me.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I asked them.

“You still dare want to ask.” Hyosung said that to me.

“Huh?” I still confused what is going on.

Just then, I earn a hard slap from Daehyun. I am really shock and hold my cheek after Daehyun slap me. I look at him.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME KIM JAE HYUN?” Daehyun said angrily to me.

“What have I done? I don’t understand what you all mean.” I said didn’t dare to raise my voice.

Just then, Daehyun throw at me picture of me and the yesterday stranger. I look all the pictures between me and the stranger. The stranger hugs me and sleep beside me under the blanket. I remember how I wake up on a hotel room with that stranger. I look at Daehyun and my best friends. My best friends also show me my picture with that stranger sleeping together from their phone. No wonder all the students look at me weirdly today because someone have sends those picture to all of them.

“I can explain this. This is not what you all thought about.” I said to them.

“I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ANY EXPLANATION.” Daehyun said that to me.

“Daehyun please listen to me. Guys please I’m beg you listen to me first.” I said to Daehyun and even my best friends.

“We also don’t want to listen any explanation from you Jae Hyun.” My best friends said that to me.

“How could you do this to me Jae Hyun? You know how hurt my heart when I see all those pictures. I can’t believe you are same like other es.” Daehyun said that to me.

“I’m not like that. This is not what you see. You have to listen to me. I didn’t do anything.” I said to them.

“You sleep with other guys. Owh~! This is what you want last night right. You want me to go Jae Kyung’s party while you can sleep with other guys without me around. Okay, now I know who you are Jae Hyun.” Daehyun said that to me.

“No is not like that.” I said to him.

“Okay, from now on, we broke up. I don’t want to see you around anymore and you are not my best friends anymore.” Daehyun said and entering his car and leave.

“All of us really hurt what you have done Jae Hyun. How could you do that behind Daehyun. You even lie to us that saying you are okay but now…. Hhhmm…. I don’t know what to say. We all hurt you know. I think Daehyun is right. You are not our best friends anymore. You hurt our Daehyun’s heart and us. We all really disappoint with you Kim Jae Hyun.” Yong Guk said that to me.

“Girls, you all also want to leave me? Where are all my best friends that I love and I trust who willing to stay with me even I’m having any problem and happy time? Where is it?” I said that and crying.

“I don’t want to see you anymore. You are not our best friends anymore Jae Hyun.” Hyosung said that to me.

The rest of B.A.P members get into their car and Secret members also get into their car but I grab Ji Eun hands because only she can understand me but all of that is just wasting and she get into Secret’s car and leaving me there alone. I crying and walk back home with my heart crash into a million pieces. When I’m arrived at my housing area, I went up to the 5th floor. Then, I see umma sitting outside from our house. I quickly approach umma to tell what happen.

“Umma, what happen? Why umma is outside?” I asked umma.

“They all chase us out from our house. They all say that someone already buy this house without umma and appa any notice.” Umma said that to me.

“What?” I said that to umma.

Without any warning I enter our house. The five men packing our stuff quickly in our luggage.

“What are you all doing? Get out from here.” I said to them.

“You are not the owner. I just follow the new owner for this house. The two of you quick chase her out from here.” A man said that to me and asked the two other men bring me out from here.

I fight with the two men but ended up they all punch me and slap me. That is the second time I earn a slap first from Daehyun and now these stupid . Lucky umma come and stop these stupid asses.

“Don’t do anything to hurt to my daughter.” I heard what umma said to them.

“Okay. We can get out from here just let us packing our stuff. You all no need to do that.” I said to them.

“Okay. We will give you time. I can only give you one hour to pack your stuff. If more than an hour, my people will chase you all out harshly.” The same man said that to us.

I quickly enter my room to pack my stuff. I even take out an empty box under my bed and put all my stuffs. I help umma to pack my parent stuff. Once we done, the four men grab umma and I out from once our house and our stuffs and luggages. Then, I can see the same man lock the house and leave us. I bring all the boxes while umma bring the luggages. We went down and wait for appa at the car park. I really can’t carry all those boxes because that is too heavy for since I’m very small girl. Umma and I wait for appa almost 20  minutes, then finally appa arrive.

“Hyunnie, yeobo are both of you okay?” Appa asked both of us.

“They all punch and slap our Hyunnie.” Umma said that to appa about me.

“What?” Appa shocked when umma said that and quickly examine my face.

“Hyunnie face already red because of the slap.” Appa said that to me

“We settle that at our new home. Come Hyunnie, let appa bring that for you. Put that at the seat behind.” Appa said.

 I seat behind while umma in front next to appa. Appa drive us to our new home. I look outside and I can see how the surrounding area looks like. It was around not so affordable area to stay around. Then, appa stop at apartment parking area. I just follow appa and umma with me carry the boxes. We stop at 2nd floor and appa unlock one of the houses.

“This is our new house.”Appa said that to me.

I look around at my family new house. From what I see, appa just rent a small apartment with two rooms. In our new house I can see the owner of this house leave a cooking set, stove, television set, small coffee table, and two small cupboards. It’s okay for us to use that.

“Appa know this is small apartment and does not like our last apartment. But it’s okay right.” Appa said that to me probably thinking that I'm not feeling uncomfortable staying there.

“It’s okay appa. As long as we still one family stick together I don’t mind at all. Right umma.” I said that.

“I’m really happy have a daughter like you dear.” Umma and appa said and hugging me and kiss me on my cheek.

“Hyunnie, you can take that room okay. Umma and appa take the other room.” Appa said that to me.

“Okay.” I said that.

I take my stuff and my luggage then went to my room. I look at my room then put my stuff and my luggage at the corner of the room. I take the teddy bear once Daehyun gives to me before and hug it close to me. I really can’t sleep when I try to sleep. Then, I went to the living room and see umma start to unpack all our stuff. I help umma clean our new house and place with our stuff.

“Hyunnie, you better go to sleep. You have class tomorrow right.” Umma said that to me.

“Gwenchana umma. It’s okay.” I said that to umma.

Appa, umma and I work together that night clean our new house together. Even there is small apartment I really don’t mind about it. I’m not just like other children who are not willing to stay at uncomfortable place just like this but it’s okay what at least we still have place to stay about and not being homeless. I look at the clock and it already shown 2 a.m in the morning. I feel asleep and sleep with umma after done cleaning everything. As the next morning come, umma wakes me up.

“Hyunnie, wake up dear.” Umma waking me up.

“Waeyo umma?” I asked umma.

“Umma and appa want go to work. You want go to college or not?” Appa turns to ask me.

“I think I’m not going.” I said that to my parent.

“Hhmm….. It’s okay. Umma didn’t cook anything for breakfast so you have to buy yourself breakfast. Don’t forget to eat if you don’t want have your gastric.” Umma said that and even remind me about my gastric.

“Okay umma.” I said that to umma.

“Umma and appa leave for work first dear. Take care. If anything happens immediately call umma or appa. Okay.” Appa said that to me.

“Arraseo appa. Don’t worry.” I said that to appa.

I see umma and appa leave the house for work. I then enter my room choosing black long sleeve shirt and kneel-level pants and went to the bathroom to refreshing myself. After done, I wear the clothes. I take my phone and some money to buy breakfast. I wear my slippers and lock the house. I can see some people look at me. I look back at them and give a smile to them.

“New neighbour?” A girl from the next house asked me.

“Nae.” I said that to her.

“Hi, I’m Min Ah.” The girl introduce herself to me.

“I’m Jae Hyun.” I said that to her.

“Nice to meet you Jae Hyun. We can see later right. I think I’m late for work. I’m leaving first bye.” Min Ah said that to me.

I then walk to the nearer supermarket and buy chocolate milk, whole meal bread, and a dozen of eggs. I paid for that and went back home. At home, I cook egg with toast bread. I eat that slowly since yesterday I didn’t eat after what happen to me. After eat, I went to my room and start putting my books on the small table. Then, I start reading my books and doing some exercise. I mentally note that I have to relax myself because the exam is will be on next week. While I was studying, I receive a text message.

From Unknown number : Dear Kim Jae Hyun, this is just a little. There are more waiting for you. There is no other way for you to escape.

I reply,

To the unknown number : What do you want form me? Feeling satisfied for what you have done to me.

Then, I click the send button. Just less than two minutes, I receive new message.

From Unknown number : We (Rainbow group) really like you and your family in that way. Suffer all alone. It does not enough what I have been go through like I was. I can’t wait for the next scene. By the way congratulations Kim Jae Hyun for losing you own best friends.

I didn’t reply her message because it hurt me when it mention about my best friends. I don’t know how to explain to them so that they all can believe me. I cry alone without my best friends. Just then, I remember how my best friends comfort me so that I can stop crying and how they make me laugh.

~Flashback~

Jae Hyun at that time is 6 years old. Umma and appa send me to a kindergarden nearby. At first I’m really excited because that is my first day in kindergarden. I didn’t get any friends on my first day and keep playing with my ‘Pooh’. Just then, a group of naughty boy come and stole the ‘Pooh’ from me. I asked them to give it back to me but they refuse to give it back to me. I grab the ‘Pooh’ hand while the naughty boy gets the other hand of my 'Pooh', we push and pull until my ‘Pooh’ tear. They all laughing at me and release the ‘Pooh’ hand. I cry hardly because that is my favourite ‘Pooh’. Just then, a group of boys and a group girl come and sit near me. I move a little bit scared if I get another bullies.

“Don’t worry cutie. We all won’t hurt or bully you.” One of the boys said that to me.

I look up at him with my blur face.

“Don’t worry. We are not just like them. They also scared with us.” One of the girls said that to me.

I stop crying when the girls group hug me so that I can’t stop crying. When they realize I stop crying, the boys turn to make me laugh. I laugh at them when they all cracking jokes to me. They all stop doing that after they realize I already laugh.

“You all are so funny.” I said that to them.

“Yeah~! Finally she smile.” One of the boys said that.

“Hi, I’m Yong Guk”

“I’m Him Chan.”

“Jong Up.”

“Jun Hong but just call me Zelo~!”

I’m Young Jae and this is Daehyun.”

“We all are prefer to call as B.A.P.” Yong Guk said that to me.

“What does it mean by B.A.P?” I asked them.

“Best. Absolute. Perfect.” Him Chan said.

I then look the boy name Daehyun. He looks so shy. He seems can feel I’m looking at him and quickly look away. Then, I look at the girls group.

“Hi, I’m Hyosung.”

“Ji Eun.”

“Hana but just call me Zinger.”

“Sun Hwa.”

“We all are Secret.” Hyosung said that to me.

“What does it mean?” I asked them.

“We full of Secret so no one really can understand us.” Ji Eun said that.

I nodded my head understand. They all really take me as best friends and keep protect me from get bully from the other. I am really that time because they always spend time and bring me together with them if they want go to anywhere.

~End of Flashback~

I really miss those memories. I miss my best friends. Just I remembering my old memories, I hear the front door open. I leave my room and see umma at home.

“Umma?” I said.

Umma look at me with her teary eyes.

“Umma what happen?” I quickly asked umma and sit beside umma.

“Umma just lost job this early morning. My boss fired me.” Umma said that to me.

“Omo~!” I said and hug umma so that umma can feel better.

“It’s okay umma. Don’t cry. God just want to test us.” I said that to umma.

Later at night, umma just make simple sandwich. Then, appa just arrive home. From what I can see appa's face look so sad.

“Appa, what’s wrong?” I asked appa.

“Nothing dear.” That only appa said that to me.

“Huh? Appa liar. I know appa look so sad right now.” I said that.

“Nae yeobo. What is going on just tell us.” Umma turns to ask appa.

“I’m losing my job today.” Appa said that to us.

“What?!” Umma and I shock hearing that.

“Umma also lost her job early this morning.” I said that.

“Hhhmm….. I don’t know what to. That’s hard to fine job nowadays.” Appa said that to us.

Appa didn’t say much and eat the sandwich umma have made. I only look at appa and umma. I feel guilty about umma and appa work hard every day at their work but end up in this way. After eating, I went to my room and open my laptop searching for part time job for me and for my beloved parent as well. I fell asleep on my small table without realizing. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my beloved subbies and welcome to all my new subbies and as well as my readers........

here is the update~! sorry if this too boring *90 degree bows*

I'm supposed to study for my SPM examination but I ended up typing this chapter.....

I have to go before my umma come and get angry with me because I'm not studying....

Bye you all and don't forget to subscribe and leave any comment because I'm really happy when I read you all comment and feel want to update some more.... thanks for those who are subscribe and leave any comment for this fic... I really appreciate it.....

-HyeunKimmy- ^O^