Chapter 22

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV- 

Important exam just around the corner. I am in the library to study alone. B.A.P and Secret members already told me that they are not joining me study because they all have class and their teacher might give them some hint for their exam. I'm listen to my ipod and read all the notes. Then, after about 4 hours study, I pack all my stuff and leave the library. I'm going home alone. I take a bus and stop for a while at the supermarket to buy some groceries. After done buy what I need, I went back home and put all the groceries in the kitchen. I enter my room and grab my towel and going to refreshing myself. After that, I went back to the kitchen to cook some dinner for me and my parent. Once I done, I'm eating first because I need go back to my room for study. While I was studying, I receive one message. I look at my phone and see that umma message me. 

From umma : Dear, umma and appa will be home late and not sure what time is it we be home. Umma just want to remind you to lock the front door since umma have the extra key. Good night dear. Be careful and don't forget to eat. 

My reply,

From me : Okay umma, take care too. Love you.

I click the send button and continue my study while keep listening to my favourite songs on my ipod. I feel tired after spend almost 5 hours of study. I look at my alarm clock and see that is already 3 a.m. I pack my books and I put some in my bag for tomorrow class. I lay on my bed and hug my teddy and went to the dreamland. 

As the next morning come, I wake up and still feel sleepy because I only sleep 4 hours. I need to get ready to my college. I tidy my room first and grab my bag to the kitchen. I can see the last night dinner hasn't touch by my parent yet. 

"Umma and appa seem didn't eat this." I said that.

I went to umma's and appa's room and see that everything is too neat. I wonder if umma and appa went home last night or not. I heat up the last night food and leave it on the stove after heat it. I wear my sneaker and leave my house after I lock my house. I walk to the cafe first to buy some muffin for my breakfast then to the bus stop. Once I arrive at the college, I walk to my class but then someone back hugging me.

"Good morning jagi." Daehyun said that to me.

"Good morning too." I said that and turn facing him.

"You didn't miss me jagi?" He said to me.

"Of course I did miss you." I said to him.

"Then, if you miss me why you didn't text me or call me yesterday?" He said.

"Hhmm.... Mianei oppa. I'm busy with my study." I said to him.

"Hhhmmmm..... Gwenchana jagiya." He said to me and interlaced our finger to the cafe. 

Once we arrive at the cafe, I see that Secret and B.A.P waving their hands to us. We walk to their place and sit together with them. Then, I take out my muffin from my bag. 

"Noona! What is that?" Zelo is the first one asked me about that.

"Muffin." I said that to Zelo.

"I want some!" Zelo said that to me.

"Me too!" Jong Up also said that to me.

"Okay, I only take one and you all can eat that." I said to them.

I take one muffin and pass it to them. Then, I heard someone fake coughing beside me. I look at Daehyun who did that.

"What?" I asked him innocently.

"You eat muffin and pass everything to the Jong Up and Zelo. You forget about me." He said to me.

"Oppps~! I only think about me because I'm really hungry didn't take my breakfast yet that why I forget you oppa. Mianei." I said to him. 

"You didn't eat your breakfast yet? What if you have your gastric if you didn't eat?" He said a little bit angry when he knows that I didn't eat my breakfast yet. 

"Okay don't angry with me. At least I'm still eat my breakfast right." I said to him.

"Hhmm...." He responds like that.

"Okay guys I go to my class now. Bye see you all later.” I said to them.

“Be careful jagi.” Daehyun said that to me.

I smile at him and went to my class. Once I got into my class, I can hear some students are gossiping about me especially from Jinie group and Rainbow Seung Ah. I ignore them and seat at my place. Then, my lecturer come and tell everything including our exam before our practical year will be held next year. After 4 hours and 30 minutes of learning, the class dismiss. Then, before I can leave the class, my lecturer called my name.

“Kim Jae Hyun?” My lecturer called my name.

“Ah nae?” I said responds to her who is the one calling my name.

“Can I meet you for a while in my room?” My lecturer said that to me.

“Okay, Mrs. Park.” I said that to my lecturer.

“Okay, follow me to my room.” My lecturer said and leaving the class with me following behind her.

Once we arrive at my lecturer room, my lecturer asked me to seat at the place right in front of her. That time I really nervous why suddenly my lecturer asked me to see her after class. My mind start to think negatively like I already did a big mistake in her class. I take a silent deep breath to control myself.

“Jae Hyun you know why I call you at this time?” My lecturer asks me.

“Uhhmm…. I don’t know Mrs. Park.” I said that to my lecturer.

“Gwenchana, I’m calling you because one of Oxford Medical College lecturer really likes your reputation in my class and how you did on your exam really surprise them and you pass all the exam very well.” My lecturer said that to me which make me surprise for a while.

“Owh really Mrs Park?” I said to her.

“Really Jae Hyun. Because of that they all offer full scholarship for you to further your study there. They all want you to be there.” My lecturer said that to me making shock with the offer and the same time I feel really happy with that.

“What? Further my study there in Oxford Medical College, London? Seriously?” I said in happily.

“Nae Jae Hyun. If you want you can summit your accreditation form application any time after you decide and plan with your family whether they let you go there or not. I hope that your family will let you go there. This is the only one biggest chance and that's hard to get it.” My lecturer said and hand me the form.

“It is okay if I send that late?” I ask my lecturer.

“That’s okay Jae Hyun. As long as you didn’t send any feedback to them, they all will wait for you. If you call them or send feedback that you reject their offer that you don’t want to go, they all will close it respect for your decision.” My lecturer said that to me.

“Okay. I’m understand.” I said that to my lecturer.

“Here is the form and you can go if nothing to say and discuss anything more about our class or in this opportunity, you can come and ask me about that.” My lecturer said.

“Okay. Thank you Mrs Park.” I said to her.

I leave her room and with the form still in my hands. I am totally surprise when Mrs Park said that I got a chance to further my study in London. Then, I put the form inside my bag and see my phone vibrating. I look at the caller and that is Daehyun. I answer his call.

“Yah~! Jagi where are you? You heard or not your phone ringing? All of us totally scared if anything happen to you when you didn't answer our calls.” Daehyun said with his voice raise a bit.

“I’m just done discussing with my lecturer. I’ll be there soon. Where are you all?” I said to him.

“We all at the car park in front of the college.” Daehyun said that to me.

“Okay I’ll be right there.” I said and hung up then walk to the car park where my best friends already there.

“Hey guys.” I greet them when I approach them.

“Why are you late?” Ji Eun asked me.

“My lecturer want to see me after class that’s why I’m late.” I said to them.

“Hhhmm…. Okay. Come we go to eat something. I’m hungry right now.” Zinger said that.

“Okay. Let’s go.” All of them said.

Daehyun grab my wrist as usual he wants me to be with him in his car. Along the way, I keep playing candy crush on my phone but then, Daehyun takes my phone away from me and put it in his pocket. I pout and nothing to do right now after Daehyun takes my phone.

“Am I really too boring for you to chat until you don’t want to talk with me instead of playing games on your phone?” Daehyun said that to me.

“Aniyo. I see you really concentrated on your driving and I don’t want to disturb you. If I disturb you, I’m scared that you will be angry to me.” I said that to Daehyun.

“Gwenchana jagiya. I will not angry at you if you didn’t do silly things around me while I was driving and may make me loss my concentrated on driving. May I ask you something jagi?” Daehyun said that to me.

“Hhhmm…. What is it?” I asked him.

“Why your lecturer wants to see you after class today? Did you make her angry or what?” Daehyun said that that to me.

*”Should I tell him what Mrs Park said to me? Will he lets me go there and will he stills love if I go there? What if I go there, he will find another girl and forget about me? Aigoo~! I don’t want lose him.”* I thought.

While I was thinking all those negative stuff on my mind, Daehyun snapping his finger in front of me. I shook my head and look at him.

“What are you thinking until I call your name you didn’t respond?” Daehyun asked me.

“Nothing. Then, you didn’t answer my question why your lecturer wants to see you?” Daehyun asked me.

“She wants me to correct my assignment. A lot of error there.” I said in lie to Daehyun.

“Owh. Okay Finally we arrive.” Daehyun said that.

I look outside and see that we are going to eat at food court in shopping mall. Daehyun and I interlaced our finger and walk side by side. Then, all of us stop in front of western restaurant. All of us take our place and a waiter come to take our order. I choose to eat spaghetti bolognaise. Daehyun also choose same like me. We all chat between each other and I excuse myself need to go to the toilet for a while. When I was in the toilet, someone greet me.

“Hi Kim Jae Hyun.” That person call my name.

I look at the person and see Jae Kyung smirk at me.

“What do you want?” I asked her.

“Nothing. I just want to remind you that is your last day and last moment for you stick with your best friends. After this, you will not have any single chance to stick with your best friends anymore including your beloved boyfriend.” Jae Kyung said that to me.

“What do you mean Jae Kyung?” I asked her.

“It’s okay Kim Jae Hyun. I know that you are not understand what I said just now. Maybe after what happen you are going to understand what I mean Jae Hyun.” Jae Kyung said and leave the toilet.

I step out from the toilet and went back to my seat. Once I get back my seat, the food already there and none of them eating first. They all waiting for me before they can eat. We all eat the food nicely. I really can’t finish my food and asked Daehyun to finish that for me. After eating, all of us are going for shopping. Daehyun brings me to a jewelry shop.

“What are we doing here?” I asked Daehyun.

“I want you to choose nice couple ring for us.” He said that to me.

“Owh.” I respond that.

I look all the nice couple ring set and one that caught my attention. I look at it and asked the worker to take it for it.

“Oppa!” I call Daehyun.

Waeyo?” He asked me when he already stand beside me.

“I like this one. Simple, nice and beautiful. Is it okay for you (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gullei.com%2Fs925-sterling-silver-crystal-couple-ring.html&h=0&w=0&sz=1&tbnid=Y3TjL5exAvUUHM&tbnh=225&tbnw=225&zoom=1&docid=Nh-4ZKfxC_EjeM&ei=P5a0Uo7LC-SziQfEr4CICg&ved=0CA4QsCUoBg)?” I asked him.

“That's okay. Since you also like it and I also like it." Daehyun said that to me.

Then, he decides to take that ring for us. He paid for that ring and thank the worker before both of us leave the shop. While we are walking around, I found someone I know there.

“Sung Jae?” I call that person.

The person turn and I can see his eyes widen when he sees me. He immediately hugs me and kisses my cheek. Daehyun on the other side feeling jealous. Of course he will feel jealous when he saw his beloved girlfriend hugging other men.

“Long time no see Hyunnie.” The person said that to me.

“Yeah. Long time no see. How are you? And what are you doing here?” I asked him.

“I’m fine thank you and I’m here for shopping for a while. “ He said that to me.

"When you arrive here in Seoul? You didn't give a call to say that you are here." I said that to him.

"Mianei Hyunnie-ah. I'm arrive here just yesterday and sorry I'm totally forgot to call to inform you that I'm here. How was aunty and uncle?" That person said that to me.

"Aunty and uncle are always healthy. If not they can't work." I said that to that person.

Then, I heard someone fake coughing beside me. I look at my side and see Daehyun's already jealous face right behind me..

“Opps sorry, I forgot to that my boyfriend beside me. Sung Jae, this is my boyfriend, Daehyun.” I said that to Sung Jae.

“Hi. Nice to meet you Daehyun. I’m Sung Jae, Hyunnie’s cousin.” Sung Jae said and shake hand with Daehyun.

“Nice to meet you too.” Daehyun said that to Sung Jae.

“Hyunnie, is this Daehyun your best friends and your secret little crush?” Sung Jae said that make my eyes widen unexpect that Sung Jae still remember Daehyun's name when I told him a long time ago.

I look at Daehyun and he already smile for what Sung Jae said and Daehyun also look at me and snaking his left-hands hugging my small waist. 

“Uuhmm.... Yes.” I said that shortly.

“See, I told you right that one day you will get him.” Sung Jae said that to me.

“Shut up.” I said that to Sung Jae.

“Oppa~!” One girl calling Sung Jae from behind him.

I look at the girl and Sung Jae. Sung Jae seems understand how the way I look at him immediately responds to me.

“Hyunnie, let me introduce you this is my girlfriend, Areum.” Sung Jae said that to me.

“Hi, I’m Jae Hyun. Sung Jae’s cousin and the man beside me is my boyfriend.” I said that to Sung Jae’s girlfriend.

“Nice to meet you.” Areum said.

“Nice to meet you too.” I said to her.

Just then, I got a phone call from Hyosung. I quickly answer her call.

“Hello.” I said.

“Yah~! Where are you and Daehyun?” Hyosung said that.

“We are still in the shopping mall. You all?” I said and asked her.

“We all at the ‘Tutti Frutti’.” Hyosung said that to me.

“Okay. We will be right there.” I said and ended the call.

“Daehyunnie, the rest are at the ‘Tutti Frutti’.” I said to Daehyun.

“Okay, let’s go.” Daehyun said that to me.

“Sung Jae, we got to go now. If you have any time bring Areum meet umma, your own aunty.” I said that to him.

“Okay. Bye see you soon Hyunnie.” Sung Jae said that to me.

Sung Jae and I hugging each other and I also hug Areum, his girlfriend and bid goodbye towards each other. After that, Daehyun and I walking to the second floor where is ‘Tutti Frutti’ located. Once we arrive, I can see all my best friends are there enjoy eating tutti frutti. Daehyun choose the large size and we fill our tutti frutti some fruit, chocolate rice, cookies and strawberry Hershey syrup. I shared it with Daehyun.

“Where are both of you going?” Sun Hwa asked us.

“Hyunnie just meet her cousin.” Daehyun said that to them when my mouth full with the soy yogurt.

“Owh~! I didn’t know that you have cousin here.” Zinger turns to say it.

“My cousin stay in London. That’s why I hardly to meet him. Just today I just meet him here. He just arrive yesterday with his girlfriend.” I said that that to them.

“Wait. Did you just say him?” Ji Eun asked me.

“Uuhhmm... Nae.” I simply said that.

“Do you mean Sung Jae? Since I know only Sung Jae who is staying in London with his family.” Ji Eun said that to me.

“Yes. That one. I thought that you already forgot about him because it seems years since the last time we are meeting him.” I said that and then fill my mouth with the soy yogurt.

“Babe, do you know Hyunnie cousin?” Yong Guk asked his girlfriend.

“Yup~! Hyunnie once told me and I already meet him when once I stay at Hyunnie's house when we are in elementary school.” Ji Eun said that.

“So, does that Sung Jae handsome?” Yong Guk asked her girlfriend, Ji Eun.

“Aish~! Are you jealous? Yup~! Sung Jae is so handsome.” Ji Eun said that to Yong Guk.

“What? Repeat that once again.” Yong Guk said that to Ji Eun.

“No. I don't want to repeat that.” Ji Eun said that to Yong Guk.

Then, Yong Guk tickles Ji Eun right in front of us. I laugh how sweet they all couple. I look at Daehyun when I feel like he is looking at me. He smiles at me and I feel my cheek start to blush and I look at away from his handsome face. Then, Daehyun grab my chin so that I can look at him and he immediately kiss me. I’m in shock state and I can hear all of them start to make some noise. Seriously I feel so embarrassed and push Daehyun a bit.

“Aish~! That so embarrassed.” I whisper to Daehyun.

“Use to that.” Daehyun said that to me.

“Aish~! Oppa you are so naughty.” I said to him.

“Hahahaha~! You have to use to that. Anythime I will do the same thing on public maybe.” Daehyun said that to me.

“Yah~! No need that’s really embarrassed.” I said that to him.

“Okay… Okay… I will not doing that on public but in the bedroom we can right.” Daehyun said.

“Oh my God~! Please someone save me from this ert. I don't know that Jung Daehyun is a ert.” I said that.

Then, Daehyun hugs me and the rest of are laughing at us. Then, once we are done eating at ‘Tutti Frutti’ we leaving the shop. All of us still laughing and teasing between each other. But, none of them realize that Rainbow group have been watching them since they all arrive in the shopping mall.  

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my beloved subbies and my reader..... Here is the update~! Sorry for not update because of study..... 

Maybe I will be not update for a while because I'm taking SPM 2013 examination this year even I'm Korean.... 

It's okay I can do my best for my SPM..... Wish me luck dear.... Okay....

Please do comment and subscribe if you like this story....... 

^O^