Chapter 49

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

~Three weeks later~

I was siting at my office to review all the lab reports that I get just now. The name written on the report was me Jung Jae Hyun and the another one is Kim Jae Kyung. I keep read the reports repeatedly and try to digest what are on the reports state. Until a last sentences on the reports make me focus on that.

Jung Jae Hyun is 99.9% with the same type kidney on the patient, Lee Yura.

Kim Jae Kyung is 99.9% with the same type kidney on the patient, Lee Yura.

That's make me can't decide anything so far about this reports. I then leave my office and went to Seung Ah. 

"Dr. Seung Ah. Are you busy right now?" I asked Seung Ah when I see her in her office.

"No. I'm not busy right now. Come in." Seung Ah said that to me.

I enter Seung Ah's office and sit on the chair right in front of her.

"What's wrong Hyunnie-ah?" Seung Ah asked me.

"I just get the lab reports today. I can't decide any conclusion right now." I said that to her.

"What's wrong about the results? Maybe I can help you decide any conclusion or proceed to anything." Seung Ah said that to me.

I told her about the result. Seung Ah suggests me to discuss that with Jae Kyung if she still wants to be the donor for umma. I don't want that Jae Kyung suddenly change her mind about that. Seung Ah offer to drive me to the jail where Jae Kyung are there. I agree and go back to my office to get the reports and my handbag. I follow Seung Ah to her car and get into her car. Seung Ah starts to drive her car to the place. When we arrive, Seung Ah parks her car nearby and get out from her car. We inform the warden to meet Kim Jae Kyung. He told us to wait for a while. Just then, the warden comeback bring Jae Kyung together. 

"Hyunnie~!!" Jae Kyung called me and hugs me.

"Where umma?" Jae Kyung asked me.

"Umma still at the ward. Hyunnie come here with Seung Ah." I said that to Jae Kyung.

Jae Kyung looks at Seung Ah and immediately hugs her. Jae Kyung keeps telling sorry after what she has done. Seung Ah already forgive her because finally she can get back her long-time best friends. They all finally pull away from their hugging time.

"Unnie." I said that to Jae Kyung.

"What's wrong Hyunnie? Is there something wrong? Did you have a big fight with Daehyun?" Jae Kyung continue asking me question.

"That's not that unnie. I'm okay with Daehyun. That's about the lab reports that Hyunnie just get this morning." I said that to her.

"Lab reports? Is it about the blood sample that Hyunnie takes to be test in the lab that day?" Jae Kyung asked me.

"Yup unnie." I said that to her.

"What the reports say?" Jae Kyung asked me.

I just hand her the reports. Jae Kyung takes the reports from me and read all the detail. Jae Kyung then looks at me and read back the details. She keeps reading it so that she does not dreaming about the results.

"Hyunnie, this reports say that Hyunnie and unnie are having the same type and can be as a donor to umma." Jae Kyung said that to me.

"That's why I can't decide anything. I need unnie final decision about this." I said that to Jae Kyung.

"Still remember what unnie already say. Unnie wants to be the donor to umma. So, Hyunnie no need to be the donor. Unnie wants Hyunnie is the doctor to be the one who conduct the surgery." Jae Kyung said that to me.

"Seriously unnie? Unnie will not change any decision? Hyunnie scared if suddenly last minutes unnie change the decision." I said that to Jae Kyung.

"That will not happen. Unnie promise that unnie will do something about to umma." Jae Kyung said that to me.

"Okay." I simply said that to me.

I then hand Jae Kyung a form to be as donator. Jae Kyung fill up the form and hand it back to me. I sign the form as the doctor in charge. Jae Kyung then hugs me and we bid goodbye and wait for Jae Kyung to enter first before we can leave. We get in the car and Seung Ah drives back to the hospital. I then need to complete a report about that and submit it to my boss. He will review and will give her final decision. I just need to wait for a while. After hours working,  finally bid goodbye to Seung Ah and umma after we end our working shift that day. When I step out from the hospital, I already see my husband waiting for me. We get our kids from the nursery and straight went home. I cook dinner and get upstairs to refresh myself. I then call my husband and our twin to eat dinner together. Once we done eating dinner, Dayoung helps me bringing all the dishes so, that I can wash it. After we done, I accompany our twin watching their favourite cartoon and our favourite family shows. Then, we bring our twin back to their room when we see that our twin already fall asleep in front of the television. Daehyun and I went back to our share room. We lay on our bed.

"Oppa, finally we have a person who willing to be as a donor to umma." I said that to Daehyun.

"What?! Really?" Daehyun asked me.

"Yup honey." I said that to him.

"You know who is the donor?" Daehyun asked me.

"You know the person oppa." I said that to him.

"Who? I'm not sure that I really know or not." Daehyun said that to me.

"Aish~!!! That person is my sister, Kim Jae Kyung." I said that to him.

"Seriously Kim Jae Kyung? Tell me the whole thing?" Daehyun asking me.

"At first that was me doing the blood sample test and then did you still remember when we visit Jae Kyung and she wants to meet me personally. She wants to do the same things without telling her that I'm also doing the same thing. I agree to do that and comeback again to get the blood sample. Guess what my result and her result are same. Both of us can be as umma donor." I said that to him.

"What?! Then, how Jae Kyung still stick on her decision?" Daehyun asked me.

"I meet her today with Seung Ah accompany me. Jae Kyung already set her mind and decision to be the donor to umma. She then asked me to be the one of the doctor who will conduct the surgery on them." I said that to him.

"When will the surgery?" Daehyun asked me.

"Don't know yet. Once will approve and the date is set, we will proceed on the surgery." I said that to him.

"We just need to pray for the best and miracle can happen." Daehyun said that to me. 

"I also hope the same too." I said that to him. 

I wrap my hands around his chest and Daehyun looks at me.

"Why you look at me like that?" I said that to him.

Suddenly, Daehyun wraps his arms around me and me underneath him. I guess I know what is and will going on. I just give it to him and he is my husband. Starting from a passionate kiss and leads to something. We shared what we miss on each other.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my readers and subbies....

Here is another updates so that's mean double update for today.....

Hope that you all enjoy read it and keep leaving any comment to me...... 

Your author-nim -HyeunKimmy- =)