Chapter 37

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

After many hours in the flight, finally we safely arrive in the Korea. I look at my twin who still sleep and I wake them up from their sleep. I hold Dayoung in my arms and hold Daemin's hands leave the flight. I put Dayoung down for a while to take our luggage. I then push the trolley with Daemin and Dayoung on my side. I then, search for a taxi. 

"Need a taxi?" One taxi driver said that to me.

"Yes." I nodded my head with what the taxi driver said that to me.

The taxi driver then put our luggage in the taxi and we enter the cab. I inform the taxi driver where we wanna go. I see Daemin already excited just seeing the view of the Korea while Dayoung continue her sleep on my lap. I also look outside of the taxi to the see the view. I really miss this. Just then we arrive at our new neighbourhood. The taxi stop right in front of my house. Daemin step out first from the taxi and I also step out from the taxi with Dayoung in my arms. I can see the person who help me settle the house is here to hand me the the keys.

"Are you Miss Kim Jae Hyun from London who buying this house?" The person said that to me.

"Nae. I'm the one who buying this house." I said that to him.

"Okay here is the keys of your new house. Everything in there I already did just like you said via email and I hope I really did my job well and can make you feel satisfy with this house." The person said that to me.

"Kamsahamnida for helping this." I said that to him.

"Nae, cheonmaneyo." The person said that to me. 

The person leave and I unlock the house. The house is really nice inside with the furniture that I bought online and they put that the same as I want. I told the taxi driver to bring the luggages here. 

"Kamsahamnida ahjussi." I said that to him.

"Nae cheonmaneyo. That's my job. I thought you are a foreign but I'm wrong since I can see your face truly Korean." The taxi driver said that to me.

I give him a smile and paid for the taxi. I put Dayoung on the couch and I can see Daemin walking all around the house looking there looking here. I shooked my head and bring one by one the luggage upstairs to our room. I put my luggage in my room then I take my twin luggage to their own room. Yes, they all have each room. Firstly, I call my uncle and aunty to inform them that I already safety arrive in Seoul, South Korea so that they are not feeling worried about me and my kids. After the call, I start unpack my things. I put all my cloths in the wardrobe and I also do the same thing in my twins room. While I was putting Dayoung's cloth in the wardrobe, Daemin comes in.

"Mommy, after this we going out. I'm hungry." Daemin said that to me.

"Okay but after we visit mommy's parent, your late helmoni and halaboji and mommy settle putting Dayoung's cloth here." I said to Daemin.

Once I done, I went downstairs the see what my boy and my girl doing there. 

"Okay, come we go eat outside." I said to Daemin while I hold Dayoung. 

I told Daemin go to garage since I also already bought a car too. I put both of them at the backseat and put the safe belt. At that time Dayoung already awake when she hears that we are going out. I then start the car engine and I drive. At first I'm scared to drive here but I ignore all my negative thought away from my mind. I then stop at my late parent's cemetery. I sit in front of umma's and appa's cemetery. I silently cry. I then, wipes my tears away and told my twin to clean up my parent's cemetery and Daemin and Dayoung placed a new and fresh flower on my parent's cemetery.

"Annyeong umma, appa. I'm sorry for not visiting both of you. I moved to London and stay with aunty and uncle after umma and appa passed away. Don't worry about me. I already be as a doctor and I'm bringing my kids here." I said that in front of umma's and appa's cemetery.

"Daemin, Dayoung say hi to your helmoni and halaboji." I said that to my kids.

"Annyeong helmoni, halaboji. I'm Daemin and this my sister, Dayoung. Daemin and Dayoung didn't get to meet halaboji and helmoni because mommy told Daemin and Dayoung that helmoni and halaboji already passed away but mommy always talk about helmoni and halaboji to us and even show helmoni and halaboji picture to Daemin and Dayoung. Daemin, Dayoung and mommy will pray for helmoni and halaboji." Daemin said that.

I already cry when I heard what Daemin said. I wipes my tears away and hug Daemin and Dayoung. I'm really happy that Daemin and Dayoung can understand my feeling. I'm happy having child like them. Dayoung and Daemin then wipes away my tears and give them my smile.

"Mommy don't cry, Later helmoni and halaboji will feel sad too if they see mommy is crying here." Daemin said that to me.

"Okay. Mommy will stop crying." I said that to Daemin.

Daemin and Dayoung then kiss me on my both cheek. Then, we excused ourselves to leave and Daemin promise to come here again. I nodded my head and we leave the cemetery area. I then drive to a restaurant to have our breakfast. I sit near the window at the corner after we enter the restaurant.

"What Daemin and Dayoung want to eat?" I start asking my twins.

"Daemin want egg with chicken ham, cheddar and chives and also chocolate milk. 

"Dayoung?" I asked Dayoung.

"Dayoung also want the same thing like oppa." Dayoung said that to me.

I nodded ny head and I also choose the same things like my twin. I called the waiter and order. Daemin then, feel boring asking for my phone. I give my phone to him and playing games while Dayoung always watching cartoon on my tab. I feel like someone are watching us but I didn't look up because I'm feeling scared if someone caught me for come back to Korea. Just then, our breakfast arrive. The waiter serve that for us. The three of us eating the breakfast. I still feel someone are watching me.

"Daemin, Dayoung come we go to the supermarket. Mommy want to buy some groceries." I said that to my twins. 

"Okay mommy." Daemin and Dayoung said that to me.

Daemin gives me back my phone and Dayoung also gives me back my tab. I put that in my bag. I let thm walking right in front of me. Just then, someone hold my hand which make me stop moving. 

"Kim Jae Hyun?" A voice called my full name.

I look up and my eyes widen when I see Ji Eun is right in front of me. Ji Eun hugs me immediately. I also reply to her hug. I can feel my tears start forming my eyes. Ji Eun look at me with her teary eyes.

"How dare you didn't tell me that you already here." Ji Eun said that to me after she release me from her hugs and look at me with her teary eyes.

"I'm sorry Ji Eunnie I didn't plan to meet you here. I thought I will text you that I'm here but Iwas wrong." I said that to her. 

"Jagiya~ Who are you talking to?" I can hear and recognise the voice is belong to Bang Yong Guk and I'm not ready to meet them after what happen between us.

"Ji Eun, I gotta go." I said to her but Ji Eun does not let me go.

"Hyunnie?" Yong Guk call my nickname once they always call before.

I look up and Bang Yong Guk is right in front of me with their twin sons. Just then , Yong Guk hugs me just like Ji Eun hugs me. 

"I want to say sorry after what we have done to you. We all are really stupid didn't realise Ji Eunnie hint and the Rainbow girls except for Jae Kyung already told us the truth after Ji Eunnie treaten them to send them to the police station. I'm really sorry Hyunnie." Yong Guk said that to me after he release me from his hugs.

At first I really shock and then feel relieve that the rest of Rainbow members except for Jae Kyung told them the truth and I'm free from those stupid thing happen in my life. 

"We can still be friends right?" Yong Guk said that to me.

"I always see you all as my best friends even you all really hate me that time. You already just like my big brother right." I said that to Yong Guk.

Once again Yong Guk hugs me. I smile that he become the old Yong guk that I know from the past years.

"Umma, appa who is she?" Just then one of their sons asking them who am I.

"Jungguk, Jingguk she is aunty Jae Hyun. Umma and appa really best friends." Ji Eun said that to me.

"Annyeong aunty." Both of the twins said that to me.

"Nae annyeong." I said that to both of them.

Just then,

"Mommy! I'm tired waiting. Mommy said you want go to supermarket." Daemin suddenly coming on my side with Dayoung said that to me with his grumpy face.

How come I forgot about my own twins.

"Hyunnie, who are they? Why they call you mommy? You already married?" Ji Eun asking me a lot of question at the same time.

"They all my kids and I'm not get married yet." I said that to them.

"You didn't get married but already have kids. Is this because the stranger..................... do that to you until you got pregnant?" Ji Eun said that to me.

"Ani. The stranger didn't do anything to me." I said that to them.

"Then?" They all really confused right now.

"You got ?" Yong Guk suddenly said that to me.

"Aniya." I said that to him.

"Then, who is the father?" They all really confused right in front of me.

"Daehyun." I simply said that to them.

"Daehyun? Jung Daehyun? How that happens? Palli palli tell us now." Ji Eun and Yong Guk said at the same time.

"Daehyun already touch me three months before the incident and just think logically the stranger didn't do anything to me. I'm really sure Daehyun is their father. No one other than him touch me." I said that to them.

"Is Daehyun know about this?" Yong Guk asks me.

"Ani. Daehyun does not know about it yet. I didn't tell him about this after what happen between us, I know that Daehyun will deny about his babies. He will think that the baby is belongs to that stranger." I said that to Yong Guk.

"Then, are you really sure that Daehyun is their father?" Yong Guk asks me.

"I'm really sure. Who else gonna touch me? Only Daehyun do that to me." I said that to Yong Guk.

"That's a relieve. Daehyun have been waiting for you all the time. After both of you broke up, Daehyun always silently cry and waiting for you. Daehyun's relationship with Jae Kyung was only a fake one and not serious because Jae Kyung wants you kept heart broken and hurt with Daehyun. They all stop their fakeness when Daehyun know Jae Kyung's plan to hurt you. He waits for you and keep pray that you can come back here." Yong Guk said that to me.

I really shock hearing that Daehyun waiting for me to come back here. I think fate from God make me come back here because the person that I really love the most want me to be here.

"I should tell them that our Hyunnie are back." Ji Eun said that to me.

"Not now." I said that to them leaving them blur right now.

"Wae?" Both of them said that to me.

"You all will celebrate your sons birthday soon right, I think can meet them there. I want to see they all shock expresson right in front of me." I said that to them and we all laughing.

"Mommy, when we gonna go to the supermarket." Daemin said that again to me.

"Wait for a while mommy just meet mommy old friends." I said that to Daemin. 

"What is their name Hyunnie?" Ji Eun asked me.

Before I can said anything, my little boy said it first.

"Aunty Ji Eun and Uncle Yong Guk. Mommy meet them already." Daemin said that to me.

"Both of them know us but we does not know about them." Ji Eun said that to me.

"My name is Jung Daemin and this my sister Jung Dayoung." Daemin said that to Jin Eun and Yong Guk.

"This is aunty and uncle sons, Jingguk and Jungguk." Yong Guk said that to us.

"Mommy always told us about you all and even show the picture to us. Uncle Yong Guk also daddy's friends." Daemin said that to them.

"Ji Eun, Yong Guk I think I gotta go. I need go to the supermarket. We can meet again later at Jingguk's and Jungguk's birthday party and don't tell the rest yet that I'm here and attend to your sons birthday party." I said that to them.

"Okay." Ji Eun and Yong Guk said that to me. 

Ji Eun hugs me and I give her my smile. I then hold Dayoung in my arms and hold Daemin's hand. I paid for our breakfast then, we headed to our car. I drive to the nearest supermarket. I buy all the things that I need and paid for that. We went home and put all the stuff we buy in the right place. Today I'm really happy because I can meet Ji Eun and her family. I'm more happy when Yong Guk be like the old Yong Guk to me. I can't wait later I'm going to meet the rest soon. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong dear beloved subbies~!!!!

I'm really happy when I read your comment. I really appreciate it. Okay, here is the update! I hope that's okay and you all enjoy read this. I'm really sorry if the story bored to read. I'm losing a subbies again and make me feel that my story already feel bored to read. That's make me down a bit. My gastric pain are still there but it's okay, I will be okay in 2 days. Thanks for care about me (^O^)