Chapter 41

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

It's already 3 months I comeback to Seoul, South Korea after what happen to me in the past years. B.A.P, Secret and Rainbow except for Jae Kyung already be friends with me again after I heard each of them explaination. I really hope that one day Jae Kyung will be change and can accept me as her sister but in my negative mind always say that Jae Kyung will never accept me and even will kill me anytime and hunt me where I go but I always take the positive way that Jae Kyung will change one day. Daehyun and I relationship are back just like how we are used to be in the past. I also asked Daehyun why he does not be an idol just like what B.A.P dream before. I got the answer when they told me that was because everyone have their responsibility in their family, like taking place in their own family company and that same goes to Secret members. Some of them are helping their family and some are focus in taking care of their family like Ji Eun getting married to Bang Yong Guk and Hyo Sung getting married to Kim Him Chan. B.A.P and Secret members still label us as the most sweet couple in the world. Daehyun also have introduce me and my twin to Daehyun's parent. At first when my first time meeting Daehyun's parent I was a little bit scared if that his parent will not accept me but I was wrong when Daehyun's parent can accept me and my twin after Daehyun telling his parent about me and what happen to me in the pasts.

"Daehyun tells me what happen between both of you in the pasts and Daehyun reallly feel guilty and regret after what he done to you dear." Daehyun's umma said that to me.

"Now he wants to take full responsibility on you after what happen in the pasts." Daehyun's appa said that to me.

"Daehyun-ah, you are so, no, the most lucky man in the world to have her by your side. She willing to take care of your babies even she knows what happen between you two but still she take care of your babies no matter what because she loves you. If she does not love you maybe she already decide to get rid of the babies." Daehyun's umma said.

"I know umma that's my fault. I didn't learn to trust her and believe her and didn't let her explain what was actually happen. I was so stupid umma, appa." I heard Daehyun said that to his parent. 

"Then, learn to trust and believe her. Listen to her before decides any decision." Daehyun's appa said that to Daehyun.

"See right now. She still accepting you after what you did to her. Some girls will not accept it and even not forgive after what their boyfriend did to them. Your girlfriend really soft-hearted person. She still forgives you son. So, treat her well Daehyun-ah." Daehyun's umma said that to him.

"It's okay umma, appa. I already forget about what happen in the pasts. Let's start a new book, new life. Move on after what happen because that's all God's planning to test our life and our love. I accept him because he deserves to get a second chance to fix exerything plus both of us having kids together." I said that to Daehyun's parent.

"Heard that Daehyun. Noted that son." Daehyun's appa said that to him.

I can see that my twin can get along with Daehyun's parent and treat them as their grandparent. Daehyun's parent so happy when first time meeting them. Dayoung can get along with her helmoni and Daemin no need to say because he is the one who really the active one and the most talkative. Daehyun's umma admit that Daemin is Daehyun small version and Dayoung from my side. I'm happy that everyone in Daehyun's family can accept me and my twin in their life. One of the most unexpected thing happen in my life when Daehyun has propose me to get married. Without taking some time to think, I decide it. I agree to get married and we already set our married date after discuss with Daehyun's parent and the rest of B.A.P and Secret members. My twin, Daemin and Dayoung are the most happy that I'm back to their daddy. I bring Daemin and Dayoung out for a while. We are going to Hangang Park. I just see my twin, Daemin and Dayoung cycling around while Daehyun and I sit on the bench and look at them.

"I can't wait for our big day." Daehyun said that to me.

"I also can't wait for our big day. Daemin and Dayoung are the most excited that me." I said that to Daehyun.

"If what happen in the past does not happen, maybe we already married early and taking care of them together and maybe Daemin and Dayoung already have sisters or brothers. I will not let you take care of them alone." Daehyun said that to me.

"Talking about it again. What I already tell you, forget about what happen in the past. Aish~! You still remember what happen in the past while I already forget about that." I said that to Daehyun.

"Okay...Okay... I remember that. Mianeiyo jagiya." Daehyun said that to me and wraps his arms around my small waist and even kisses me on my cheek.

Daehyun and I look look at our twin who still cycling around. Just then, I see Dayoung falls from the bicycle and I immediately run to Dayoung. I can see that Dayoung's kneel bleeding and Dayoung cry. I carried Dayoung and Daehyun carried Daemin to our car. I put Dayoung and I search for first aid kit box in our car where I usually put.

"Dayoung, mommy will clean this and it will hurt a little bit." I said that to Dayoung trying to comfort her..

I see Dayoung nodded her head. I clean the blood flow from Dayoung's kneel. I wash the blood away. I can see that Dayoung winch in pain and cry. I continue giving first aid to Dayoung. Then, I was almost done and wrap her injured kneel. I hug Dayoung after I done.

"Daddy, mommy. Daemin hungry." Daemin said that to me and Daehyun.

"Okay, we go eat then, Pity my boy already hungry." Daehyun said that to us.

Daemin seat at the front seat beside driver. Daehyun helps him put the safety belt. I sit behind with Dayoung and Daehyun will drive.

"Where you want to eat?" Daehyun asked me.

"That's up to you. I don't mind." I said that to Daehyun.

I look at Daemin who busy playing games on Daehyun's phone and Dayoung watching cartoon on my tab. Then, Dayoung is crying because I now she wants her milk. I two button of my shirt to feed Dayoung. I can feel that Daehyun is looking at me. I look at him and give him my smile. Then, I look away because I'm still feeling so shy in front of him. We finally arrive at a restaurant. I wipe Dayoung's mouth and I adjusted my shirt. I carried Dayoung in my arm as Dayoung told me that she feeling hurt to walk and Daemin already running into the restaurant.

"Daemin don't run!" I shout at Daemin.

"Mommy, daddy come on. Daemin already hungry." Daemin said that to us.

I just shooked my head seeing my boy like that. We enter the restaurant and sit at the corner near the window. We look at the menu and Dayoung told me that she wants bake macaroni and cheese. I also wants the same as Dayoung. Daemin and Daehyun want bake chicken and cheese taquitos. Daemin still playing games on Daehyun's phone and Dayoung watch cartoon on my tab. Then, our waiter comes serving our foods.

"Daemin eat slowly. No one will take your foods away from you." I said that to Daemin who looks eating so fast like someone will take away his food.

"Daddy will take my food. That's why Daemin eats fast scared that daddy will take mine." Daemin said that to me.

"Seriously?" I asked Daemin.

Daemin then nodded his head and I immediately look at Daehyun who giving me innocent look to me. I just shooked my head seeing Daehyun like that.  Daehyun paid for our meal and we all leave the restaurant with me carry Dayoung and Daemin already running away from his daddy to our car.

"Daehyun, let me drive?" I asked Daehyun after I put Dayoung at the back seat of my car.

"No. I'm not let you to drive. So, let me drive okay. Just seat with our twin okay." Daehyun said that to me.

"Aish~! Let me drive. Just once only. After we together you never give me a chance to drive. You always the only who drive sends our twin to the nursery and sends me to the hospital. Please I'm begging you just this time only." I said that to Daehyun.

"No means no okay. Now, just seat with our twin okay. I'll drive." Daehyun said that to me.

"Mommy~!" Dayoung called me

"See Dayoung want her mommy to accompany her. So, you better listen to me okay." Daehyun said that to me.

I give up and get in the car sitting with my beloved twin at the back. Like usual Daemin will playing the games on Daehyun's phone and Dayoung will watch her favourite cartoon on my tab. I can see that Daehyun is watching us from the rear-view mirror. As a return I give her my smile then look away looking at my twin. Feeling shy maybe. After a few hours in the car, we finally arrive at my housing area and Daehyun open my front door house and go back to the car carried Daemin because he fall asleep and I carried Dayoung who also fall asleep. Daehyun unlock the car and get into the house. I put Daemin and Dayoung in their own room. I sit on the Dayoung's bed and changed her clothes to cute pajamas then, I kiss her forehead and look at her before I leave her room. After that, I went to Daemin's room and I see that Daehyun already change Daemin's clothes to his cute pajamas and see Daehyun look at Daemin. Daehyun look at me went I kiss Daemin's forehead. Daehyun and I leave Daemin's room and went downstairs. 

"I think I should go now. See you later jagi. Take care of yourself and our twin. If anything happen told me okay. Don't hide anything from me anymore okay." Daehyun said that to me. 

"Okay. I remember that Daehyunnie." I said that to Daehyun.

"No. You still forgot something jagiya." Daehyun said that to me.

"Huh? What I forgot?" I said that to him.

"You always forgot to call me oppa and always called it sometimes." Daehyun said that to me.

"Okay. Mianei oppa. I didn't mean that." I said that to Daehyun.

"It's okay jagiya." Daehyun said that to me.

Just then, Daehyun kiss me on the lips. I reply to his kiss. We stop and Daehyun kisses me on the forehead and leave. Daehyun drive my car and leave. I bid him goodbye and watch he leaving my housing area. I get back into my house and lock it. I went up checking Daemin and Dayoung in their own room. I went to my room and taking shower before going to sleep.

-No One POV-

"I want you to that just what I plan." Jae Kyung said that to her people.

"Okay boss but make sure that we can get extra payment." One of the man said that to Jae Kyung.

"I will give it to you all if you do what I plan. Extra payment will be given if the plan success." Jae Kyung said that to her people.

"Okay. I will do it. Let us settle that. We will do that and success just like what you plan." The other man said that to Jae Kyung.

"Good. Make sure I will like you in doing your job." Jae Kyung said that to her people.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my beloved subbies and my silent readers~!!!

Here is the new update~! I'm sorry for not update these days because I'm quite busy with my part time job at my cousin cafe in Seoul since he asked me to help him in his cafe. It's quite fun working. 

I also want to share something with you all that yesterday I'm going to B.A.P 2nd BABY DAY fan meet with the theme "Be Their BABY" was really fun and I love them so much. I silently cry a bit when listening to Daehyun's message to BABY. I was touch by his message. The part which is so funny when Young Jae, Him Chan, Jong Up and Zelo are cross-dreesing and dancing to Secret's song. I was laughing crazily watching them especially Him Chan oppa so funny. 

I really have good time there and happy got to see them again on the stage. I can't wait for B.A.P comeback with their new album soon. Okay until here from me. Please like usual subscribe and comment. 

-HyeunKimmy- (^O^)