Chapter 36

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

~ 3 Years Later ~

I already become a person who I really want to be in my life. I already become as a doctor in London hospital and have cute twin in my life. After having them, everything going easily in my life. After settling all my works in the hospital office, Istraight went home because I can't wait to see my grow up twin. They already 2 years old and another months they will official 3 years old.

"I'm home!" I said when I enter the house.

"Mommy!" My twin said that excitedly and running towards me. 

I hug both of them and kiss them in their forehead. Just then, my aunty coming to us from the kitchen.

"What are both of you doing with your helmoni?" I asked my little boy, Daemin since he is really the talkative one while my little girl, Dayoung still speaks only when she with me and the others who sho closed too.

"I help helmoni doing cupcakes. We do it together and helmoni cupcakes are so delicious. That's why Daemin loved helmoni cupcakes." Daemin said that to me.

I just shooked my head seeing my little boy like that. He just 2 years old but can speak so well. Daemin asked me to follow him to the kitchen. I carried Dayoung in my arms and keep follow Daemin. I look on the table there are cupcakes that are already arrange neatly on the cupcakes racks. I sit on the chair with Dayoung sitting on my lap.

"What are you doing aunty?" I asked my aunty.

"Daemin keeps asking me to bake the cupcakes when he opens and looking at aunty pastry recipe books. He keeps saying that are look so yummy." Aunty said that to me and explain why suddenly Daemin wants the cupcakes.

"Mommy taste this." Daemin said that to me and feed me a small part of the chocolate cupcakes.

"Mmmmm.... That's taste really good." I said that to Daemin.

"That's one is from Daemin. Daemin make that special just for mommy." Daemin said that to me and kisses my check.

"Really? Not stole from helmoni?" I asked Daemin.

"No mommy. Daemin didn't stole that from helmoni. Mommy always told us not to lie, later mommy will scold." Daemin said that to me and kisses my cheek once again.

"Nae Hyunnie, Daemin makes that special just for you dear with aunty guide." Aunty said that to me.

I look at my boy and kiss his forehead. We eat the cupcakes together with uncle, Sung Jae and his wife, Areum. After we satisfied eating the cupcakes, I carried Dayoung in my arms while Daemin went upstairs to my room. My twin always sleep with me even they have their own room. That's because Dayoung always having nightmare and wake up crying in the middle of night while Daemin also will feel scared if he is alone. I don't mind having my twin sleep with me because I also sleep alone. I put Dayoung on the bed while I refreshing myself. After I done, I lay beside Dayoung who watching Tom and Jerry cartton on my tab while Daemin playing games on my phone.

"Mommy, see poor Tommy keep bullying by Jerry." Dayoung said that to me and show me her favourite cartoon.

I smiled at Dayoung and accompany her watching Tom and Jerry. Just then, I remember that I just got my this month bonus and planning to bring my twin hangout, outing and many so. So that we can spend our day together without I'm busy with my work.

"Daemin, Dayoung. Mommy just got this month bonus and boss mommy let mommy rest for a while. Mommy plan want to bring both of you outing. Where Daemin and Dayoung want to go?" I aksed my twin so, that they can decide where they want to go.

"Mommy, Daemin want go to South Korea." Daemin said that to me.

"Huh? South Korea?" I said that a little bit shocked after hearing what Daemin said just now.

"Why Daemin choose South Korea?" I asked Daemin slowly.

"That's because Daemin want to meet daddy there. So that we can live happily together. Beside, Daemin really miss daddy so much. Just looking at daddy's picture that's not enough mommy. Daemin want daddy hug Daemin, play with Daemin and sleep with Daemin." Daemin said that to me.

I look at Daemin and Dayoung. I really feel bad for both of them when they talk about their daddy. I know that both of them grow up without their daddy beside them. I told them that we are separate and I have told them once that I still in love with their daddy and waiting for him no matter what. I showed them mu picture with Daehyun together they really want me together with their daddy that's depends on their daddy. Thinking about Daemin wants go to South Korea, I also sometimes thinking about transferring my job to South Korea but I'm scared of Jae Kyung and her group members will find out that I already back there and have child and will do something to my twin. I'm really scared if thinking about that. I also miss my homeland and it's been a while I didn't visit my umma and appa cemetery after staying in London.

"Okay, we will go to South Korea." I said that to them and I feel okay with my decision after thinking twice about that.

"Really mommy?" Daemin is the one the most excited.

"Yup." I said that to him.

Both of my twins jump on my bed. I then shooked my head and quickly put them down. I can see how happy both of them when I agree to bring them to Korea. Everything is settled. I already bought a house complete with the furniture I bought online. I told the house seller that I will get the key if I come to Korea so that I no need to spend by staying at the hotel. I still accompany them until 10 p.m. I take my phone, tab and changing their diapers and read some bedtime stories. I stop reading when I see my both twins already sleep. I kiss them on their forehead and I went down for a while to make Daemin’s milk because he always wakes up and asking for his milk but Dayoung still feeding me. After I done making Daemin’s milk, I put that in the thermos so that the milk can still maintain the heat inside the milk. I went back to my room put the thermos on the side table and have a good sleep.

                                                                                                           ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Are you sure Hyunnie that you want to move back to South Korea?" My uncle asked me.

"Nae uncle. I'm sure that I want go back to South Korea. Beside, I just got transfer to Hanguk hospital from my boss this morning." I said that to my uncle.

Just early this morning, when I read an email from my boss, my boss inform me that he already transfer me to posting to Hanguk hospital. I just plan to apply that but everything is settled. That will be easy for me transfer with my boss helping.

"Then, what about your babies? Who gonna take care of them when you are working Hyunnie?" My aunty turns to ask me.

"Ahhhh... That one, I think I will send them to the nursery maybe." I said that to my aunty.

"Aunty really worried about you and your babies Hyunnie." My aunty said that to me.

"Gwenchana aunty-ah. I know how to take care of them. Don't worry okay." I said that to my aunty and give her a smile.

I know that will be hard for aunty to let me and my twin leave but both of my uncle and aunty respect my decision to move back to South Korea since I have to transfer there because of my job as well. I then excused myself and went to my room and see that both of my twin already get their stuffs out from their wardrobe to be packed. That's totally a real messy in my room with clothes scattered everywhere. I just shooked my head seeing them like that and make my way to them.

"Mommy! Helps me packed this." Daemin said that to me.

I fold his clothes and put that in his luggage. Dayoung keeps give me her cloths and doing the same thing. They all really excited than me. Daemin helps me the most even I told him not he still being stubborn. I think Daemin got this stubborn side from Daehyun's. From what I know from my late umma, I didn't stubborn when I was like Daemin but I was like Dayoung. Like aunty said that to me after I give birth to them. Sung Jae then went to my room with Areum. Sung Jae and Areum already get one year married.

“You know already?” I ask Sung Jae when he looks at me.

“Mom told me. Are you sure with that?” Sung Jae asks me.

“I’m sure. Thanks for cared about me and my twins.” I said that to him.

“If anything happen immediately told me especially if those es are disturbing you again. I will take the first flight to Korea and give them moral value if they try to disturb my cousin and her twins. I will not let anything happen to Daemin and Dayoung.” Sung Jae said that to me.

I really appreciate what Sung Jae and his family including Areum, his wife do in my life. There is no other person like them. Sung Jae and Areum help me packing my stuff into three boxes. One for Daemin’s toys, second is Dayoung’s toys and lastly is my medical books. We already packed that together. I then went to the hospital where I work to pack my stuff since I will start working in Korea.

“I will miss you Doctor Kim.” Kelly, my friends said that to me.

“I also will miss you too.” I said that to Kelly.

I hug all of my friends since we are working in the same hospital. Tiffany, Kelly, Tia, Ken, Hyun Jin and Danny they all also same like me working as doctor and none of us are failed. We all saying goodbye and I drive back home with my office stuff. I put that as the fourth boxes. I can see Daemin’s is the most excited then Dayoung. We eat dinner like usual. After dinner, uncle wants to meet me. I told my twins to get into the rooms.

“Why uncle want to meet me?” I ask my uncle.

“Here is your flight ticket. Uncle already book that for you.” Uncle said that to me and hand me three flight tickets, renewed my passport and make my twins passport.

“Uncle, I just plan today to book my flight this tonight but uncle already did this.” I said that to uncle.

I take what uncle gives to me and thank him. I hug my uncle and went back to my room. I look at the date and day of the flight will be tomorrow and I told my twins to sleep early since our flight are tomorrow. They all listen to me well and go to sleep. I still didn’t told Ji Eun that I’m back to Korea. I wonder how and what will Ji Eun react if we meet in Korea. I plan to keep that from Ji Eun.

                                                                                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In the airport there are so busy and crowded with people from many country. I hold Dayoung in my hands and hold Daemin’s hand with me. I’m scared if they lost from my sight.

“Take care of yourself and your twins.” Aunty reminds me.

“I know aunty. I will take care of them.” I said that to aunty.

“Hyunnie, if you already arrive calls us. We scared if anything happen.” Uncle said that to me.

“Okay.” I said that to uncle.

I know that my friends will not come since they really busy with their work. Sung Jae and Areum come and hug me and my twins. I hug them too. I hug my aunty and uncle and thank them for taking care of me after umma and appa died and also my twins. My twins and I bid goodbye together and leave to board the flight. I silently cry and my tears fell on my cheek. Dayoung wipes the tears away from my eyes. I ask Daemin sit near the windows, Dayoung in the middle and I beside Dayoung. Then, I start to feel nervous about the upcoming when we arrive in the Korea.

“*Goodbye London, see you soon.*” I mentally said that.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong my dear beloved subbies~!!

Your comment really make my day and feel excited want to update buut my gastric pain come and ruin everything. So, here is the update! I hope you all can enjoy read this. If this boring I'm really sorry.

(^O^)