Chapter 29

As Long As We Are Still Together

After eating dinner with Sung Jae, Areum, uncle and aunty, I went to my room with Areum. Areum keep talking about what happen in the evening today. I just remain silent but keep hearing what Areum said. Then, I open my laptop try to check my email. Then, I see that one email from a college from London. I read that and I shout happily because I got accepted to that college.

“What are you shouting for?” Areum asks me with her blur face towards me.

“Areum! I got accepted to the college in London!” I said happily towards her.

“What?!” Areum said that also shock hearing what I say just now.

Then, Areum and I shouting happily towards each other. Uncle and aunty who heard both of us shouting immediately get into my room.

“What are both of you shouting for?” Aunty asks us.

I hug my aunty.

“I got accepted to the college in London.” I said that to aunty.

“Finally, Hyunnie will following us to London.” Aunty said that to me and hug me.

“When is your orientation day at your new college?” Uncle asks me.

“By this week as soon as possible.” I said that to my uncle.

“You just have to inform to your lecturer about your transfer to a college in London while uncle will settle about our flight to London.” Uncle said that to me.

“Okay uncle.” I said that to my uncle understand what he means about.

“So Hyunnie, you have to pack little by little your stuff which is only important to you.” Aunty said that to me.

“Okay aunty.” I said that to aunty.

After aunty and uncle leave my room, Sung Jae get in my room. He and Areum help me little by little so that I will not left anything. I already decide to return what B.A.P and Secret members give to me. I put what B.A.P members give me in one box and what Secret members give to me in a box.

“Are you sure that you want to return all of this?” Sung Jae asks me.

“Nae. I will return everything except for our memories and this picture of them.” I said that to Sung Jae.

I look at my ex-best friends photo and I keep in a photo album with full photos of us when we are still together. I silently cry without I’m knowing. Areum hugs me when she realizes that I’m crying. I give her smile when I pull back from her hugs. I also write one letter for B.A.P and one letter to Secret. I cry when I write that letter for them. Just then, I take the necklace once Daehyun give me during my birthday from my neck and put it back nicely in the same box he gives it to me.

 

                                                                                                     ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I come to the college with Sung Jae and Areum since they want to help me taking my books in the locker but after I meet with Mrs. Park first. I went to meet Mrs. Park at her room since I already called her that I will meet her today.

“Good morning Jae Hyun.” Mrs. Park greets me when I enter her room.

“Good morning Mrs. Park.” I greet her back.

“What can I help you?” Mrs. Park asks me.

“I’m here to inform you that I got accepted to that college in London.” I said that to Mrs. Park.

“What?! Wow~! I’m so proud with you even your reputation are ruin a little bit during exam but I know that is a miracle to you. Hopefully that you are achieve your success there.” Mrs. Park said that to me.

“Thank you Mrs. Park.” I said that to Mrs. Park.

Mrs. Park helps me by transferring my name to that college in London. Once she has done, she gives back my folder. Mrs. Park hugs me and I can see that she cries right in front of me. I hug Mrs Park back and thank her for teaching in her class and I bid goodbye towards Mrs. Park and leave her room. I wipe my tears and text Sung Jae. We meet right in front of my locker and Areum helps me putting my books in the box. I know that I didn’t have much book but still put it in there. Once we done, I walk around the college with Areum while Sung Jae keeps the box in his car.

“What are these two es doing here? You are skipping your class right Kim Jae Hyun.” Jae Kyung suddenly said that to me.

“No. I didn’t skip my class.” I said that towards Jae Kyung.

Areum and I walk away from that Rainbow group. Then, we arrive at the cafeteria waiting for Sung Jae. I see that Rainbow group also entering the cafeteria and went to B.A.P and Secret. I look at Ji Eun and I send a text message towards Ji Eun.

From Hyunnie : Ji Eun-ah, can we meet this evening at the café I worked last time?

I send it and hopefully that Yong Guk does not read the message if not I know that he will think that I’m trying to hurt Ji Eun.

From Ji Eun : Okay.

Only that she reply maybe scared her boyfriend will find out. Then, Sung Jae come and sits with us. I can feel that some students are fangirling over Sung Jae because of his good look. I rolled my eyes and look at away. Sung Jae grab Areum’s hand and I following them leaving the café.

“See every students fan girls about your handsome look. I’m very jealous you know.” Areum said in the car while Sung Jae drive his car and I just hear what they say.

“I know that my good look will make all the girls crazy over me but my hearts is only belongs to you. You already take that from me.” Sung Jae said that.

“Sweet talker.” Areum said that towards him.

I laugh towards them for being very childish especially Areum feeling jealous that every girls in my college fan girls about Sung Jae. I shook my head and looking outside.,

                                                                                                                 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That evening I wait for Ji Eun to come at the café once I worked. Beside me there are two boxes that I will ask Ji Eun to give it back to them. I wait almost 15 minutes there.

“Who are you waiting for Jae Hyun-ah?” Min Ah asks me when she sits right in front of me.

“I’m waiting for my friends. You better continue doing your works if not Mr. Kris will hunt you here sitting beside me.” I said that to Min Ah.

“Mr. Kris will don’t mind I’m sitting with you.” Min Ah said that.

“Who said that I don’t mind huh?” Mr. Kris suddenly said that.

I laugh at Min Ah when Mr. Kris asks her to go back to her work.

“Why you didn’t tell me that Mr. Kris right behind us? You make me ashamed.” Min Ah said that to me.

“I’m sorry. I just follow what Mr. Kris asks me to do.” I said that to Min Ah.

I look at Min Ah when she gets up and continue doing her work. I laugh at Min Ah when Mr. Kris teasing her doing her work. Min Ah so lucky have Mr. Kris as now her boyfriend. I look outside the café and see it’s already raining heavily. I hope that Ji Eun will arrive safely. After five minutes, Ji Eun finally arrive.

“Sorry Hyunnie I’m late.” Ji Eun said that to me.

“Gwenchana Ji Eun-ah. I know that Yong Guk asking you a lot of question.” I said that to Ji Eun.

“Nae. You are right. He does not let me go and after I said very good lie to him. Then, he lets me go.” Ji Eun said that to me.

“You want any drink?” I ask Ji Eun.

“Okay.” Ji Eun said that.

I went to the counter and order iced latte for me and iced strawberry for Ji Eun. Then, I get the tray and went back to the table.

“Here is your drink Ji Eunnie.” I said and give her iced strawberry.

“Thank you Hyunnie. Why you want to meet me here?” Ji Eun said that and asking me.

“Actually, I will move to London.” I said that to her.

“What?! You can't leave me Hyunnie. I still need you Hyunnie. I can help you to recover your friendship with B.A.P and Secret.” Ji Eun said that to me with her teary eyes.

“I’m sorry that I can’t. It was useless if keep stay here and B.A.P and Secret already being cold-hearted towards me. That’s was useless if I want to recover our friendship.” I said that to Ji Eun.

I look at Ji Eun who already cry right in front of me. I feel guilty when I saw her crying. I don’t know what to do and went beside her and hug her.

“We already be friends for so long and now you are leaving.” Ji Eun said that to me when she pull back from our hugging.

“I’m sorry Ji Eunnie. I just got accepted to a college in London and I will stay with Sung Jae’s parents. I have nobody here anymore if I keep stay here.” I said that.

“I will let you go if you promise to me that you will not forget anything about me. You will contact with me via email and post your new picture that I will know that you are happy there.” Ji Eun said that to me.

“Hey Ji Eunnie, how come I will forget about you since you are my very long time friends with me huh? I will not forget about you and the others. I promise that I will do what you ask me to do. I also want you to promise me that you will be at the airport tomorrow at 10 a.m.” I said that to her.

“I will be there Hyunnie.” Ji Eun said that to me.

“Okay. Owh before I forgot. I want to give this back to you all. One box to Secret and one box to B.A.P. Give these boxes to them okay.” I said that to Ji Eun.

“What is that?” Ji Eun said and looks what in the box.

“Why you give back to us? You can keep that.” Ji Eun said that to me.

“It’s okay if I keep that only give pain in my life by seeing what you all have done to me.” I said that to Ji Eun hopefully that she will understand what I mean.

“Okay, I will give it to them. But promise that you will never forget about me and us and those past memories about us.” Ji Eun said that to me.

“Of course I will not forget about that.” I said that to Ji Eun.

After I paid our drink, I help Ji Eun carry those boxes to her car after the rain stop.

“Be careful when you are drive.” I said that to Ji Eun.

“Okay. We still can meet for the last time before you are going to London. I will ask B.A.P and Secret see you for the last time.” Ji Eun said that to me.

“No need to bring B.A.P and Secret. I know that they all will be happy when they know that I’m moving to London. They all can live happily witout this problematic Kim Jae Hyun” I said that to Ji Eun and point my finger to myself.

“Hhhmmm… Okay. But to me you are not the problematic one. You never do that.” Ji Eun said that to me.

I nodded my head and bid goodbye to Ji Eun and see her car speed leaving the café. Then, I walk back home after meet with Ji Eun.

“I’m home.” I said when I entering my house.

“Hyunnie come eat here.” Aunty said that to me.

I look at the dining table and see uncle grill some meat. Suddenly, I feel hungry and sit beside Areum. Aunty gives me a bowl of rice and Sung Jae gives me a wrap meat. I chew on the meat slow since that was really big for me. Less than a minutes I run to the bathroom and vomit what I eat just now. Areum runs after me.

“Are you okay Hyunnie?” Areum asks me.

“I’m okay.” I said and keep vomit again.

Then, Areum and I went out from the bathroom and sit back at the dining room.

“Maybe Hyunnie didn’t eat on time that’s why she keeps vomit lately.” Aunty said that to me.

Then, I already loss my appetite to eat and I excused myself to went back to my room. I feel guilty to my aunty and uncle who are spending much about that meat but I didn’t eat a lot. I seat on my mattress and rubbing my throat. I still feel want to vomit but it does not want to throw up. That night when I already sleep, I feel the same thing which make me run to the bathroom and throw up.

“What is wrong with you Hyunnie?” Areum suddenly said that behind me maybe Areum realize that I'm not beside her and waking her up to look for me worried if I went out to get some fresh air on top of the apartment building when they caught me there crying alone.

“I don’t know Areum. Maybe stomach ache and gastric maybe. That’s why I feel want to throw up.” I said that to Areum.

After I done throwing up, I went to the kitchen and see Areum hand me a glass of water and drink it slowly. Then, both of us when back to my room to get some sleep because we have to wake up early since the flight to London at 10 a.m. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my beloved subbies and silent readers and also welcome to all my new subbies...... ^O^

Okay here is the update. I hope that is okay and not get boring. The trip to Broga Hill is really awesome~!!!!! My sister is really though and have good stamina. I envy with her since I pant easily. The view from Broga Hill is really nice and beautiful...... Okay enough from that... hehehehe~!!!!!!

Please do subscribe if you like this story and leave any comment because your comment make my day and encourage me to continue this story. I will not get angry to your comment but I will appreciate your comment....

Bye from me -HyeunKimmy- ^O^