Chapter 26

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

Right now, my college having semester holiday after the important exam that I ‘miss’ that day. I look for part time job to help my family condition. I work at a café near to my house as Min Ah helps me a lot to find that job. Min Ah is also my job partner since she already asked her boss to take extra worker since we always not enough worker here. I work there already two weeks now and umma and appa still didn’t know that I’m working part time here. I help Min Ah to serve the drinks the table near the window.

“Here your drinks sir.” I said to the customers.

“Thank you.” The customers said.

I went back to the counter to get the wet cloth to clean up the other tables.

“You really work hard Jae Hyun-ah.” Min Ah suddenly said that to me as she also wipes the next table beside me.

“I have to Min Ah-ah. I want to help my parent.” I said that to her.

“You really good and nice daughter for your family Jae Hyun-ah. They must be proud having you.” Min Ah said tha to me.

I smile at her statement and went back to the counter. I hear the front door open and a group of boys and two girls group are coming to the café. I didn’t look who are there and Min Ah went there to get their order. I help Min Ah serve to them.

“Here your order.” Min Ah said to the customers.

I help her place the cake and muffin on their table.

“Enjoy it and have a nice day.” I said to them.

Just then, one of the customers looks at me and calling my full name. I didn’t realize who is it looking at me because I busy place the cake and muffin on the table.

“Kim Jae Hyun?”

“Nae?” I respond and look at the person who is calling me.

I look at Ji Eun who calling me. Then, I walk away from them.

“Yah~! Jae Hyun-ah, do you know them?” Min Ah asked me when she looks up for me and she finds me hiding at our staff room.

“A-a-aniyo. I don’t know them.” I said that to Min Ah.

“Then, how can that girl know your name even she calls you with your full name.” Min Ah still asked me.

“I’m busy.” I said to Min Ah and leave the staff room to do my job.

While I was busy with my own work, I can feel that B.A.P, Secret and Rainbow are looking at me. I look at them and they all look away. I went to the toilet and wash my face because I feel hurt with my own best friends. When I’m about to leave the toilet, Ji Eun enters the toilet. I walk away from her but Ji Eun grabs my hands.

“What do you want from me?” I asked Ji Eun politely.

Ji Eun didn’t say anything just looks at me. I feel weird with her and just keep looking at her. Suddenly, she wents to the sink and throws up. I help her and rub her back. I can see her face look really pale after she throws up. I help her walk out from the toilet and suddenly Yong Guk come.

“What you trying to do to my girl huh?” Yong Guk said angrily to me.

“I just help her. Her face look so pale.” I said that to Yong Guk.

“Stay away from us. You just say that you want to help but we don’t know what’s on your mind and what is your plan.” Yong Guk said that to me.

Once again I hurt by his words. I told myself don’t cry in front of them. I have to be strong in front of them.

“It’s okay Yong Gukkie. Really Jae Hyun is helping me. If not I already faint there.” Ji Eun said that to Yong Guk.

“Don’t back up her Ji Eunnie. She is not the same Kim Jae Hyun that we known for years.” Yong Guk said that to Ji Eun.

“It’s okay really Jae Hyun helps me.” Ji Eun said that to Yong Guk.

“But what if she tries to kill the baby inside yours, our baby. I don’t want you to regret if anything happen to our baby.” Yong Guk said that to Ji Eun.

“You better stay away from her. Don’t see her anymore.” Hyosung said that to Ji Eun.

I walk away and help Min Ah. I can see that all of them leave the café. Min Ah cleans up the table. After hours working, finally I’m done working for today. After cleaning, sweeping and mopping, Min Ah and I leave the café while our manager lock the café. While Min Ah and I walking home, I didn’t realize that someone looking at us. I enter my house and see umma and appa already sleep in their room. I enter my room and choose my sleep attire as I went to refreshing myself. Then, I lay on my mattress.

“Ji Eun is pregnant right now. I want to say congratulation but I’m scared that will be misunderstood from my friends. Hhmmm…. It’s okay Jae Hyun. You have to be strong.” I said to myself.

Then, I feel asleep without knowing.

                                                                                                           ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As the next morning come, I wake up early like usual. I start my daily routine with preparing umma and appa breakfast. Once I done, I went back to my room and get ready for work. When I leave my room, I can see umma and appa are there eating my simple breakfast.

“ Good morning umma , appa.” I greet them like usual.

“Good morning dear.” Appa and umma said in unison.

“Hyunnie, did you want go somewhere?” Umma asked me when she looks at me.

“Nae umma. I have go to somewhere with Min Ah, our neighbour.” I said to umma when umma asked me.

“Owh~! Okay. If that so.” Umma said.

“Waeyo umma? Is umma have something to tell about?” I asked umma and appa.

“Nothing dear.” Umma simply said that.

I look at umma and appa who are eating the breakfast. In deep inside me, I can feel that umma trying to say something to me but not have encourage to say that. I let out a small sigh and continue eat my breakfast. Once I done, umma helps me by washing the dishes. Umma and appa still going out to find new job since they never get job after been fired. I wait for Min Ah for almost ten minutes.

“Jae Hyun-ah. Mianeiyo that I’m late today.” Min Ah said when she approached me.

“Gwenchana Min Ah. I don’t mind about it.” I said that to her.

“I’m happy that I have friends like you. Come we have to arrive at the café before Mr. Kris, our manager come and freak out that we didn’t there yet.” Min Ah said that to me.

I walk with Min Ah arrive to our work place. We start our routine by cleaning the café and making coffee, place the muffins, cupcakes, desserts at the right place. Then, I went out for throwing the garbage outside. I can feel that someone is looking at me. I feeling strange and quickly enter back the café helping Min Ah. That day really a lot of people coming to the café. When the work time end, I wait for Min Ah.

“Jae Hyun, jeongmal mianhei. I can’t go home with you. I have dinner with Mr. Kris.” Min Ah said that to me.

“Owh okay. Nevermind. I can go home by myself. Woah~! You are so lucky having dinner with Mr. Kris, your own crush.” I said and tease Min Ah.

“A-a-a-niyo. Jae Hyun-ah.” Min Ah blush right in front of me.

“No need to hide that. I know the way you look at our Mr. Kris.” I said that.

“Min Ah come.” Mr. Kris suddenly called Min Ah.

“Bye Jae Hyun-ah. Be careful.” Min Ah said that to me.

“Okay.” I said.

“Jae Hyun, are you walking alone at this time?” Mr. Kris said that to me.

“Yup~! But it’s okay. My house not far from here.” I said.

“But it’s already late. I worried about your safety since your housing area really dangerous with gangsters.” Mr. Kris said that to me.

“It’s okay. I will straight go home. Don’t worry.” I said to him.

I look at Mr. Kris get into his car with Min Ah and leave. I walk back to my house. Then, I feel something following me and speed up my walks. I look behind and no one behind. I feel scared and sweat start forming on my forehead. I speed up and went up to the 2nd floor and straight to my house. I unlock my house and quickly enter my house. I went to my room. I'm taking bath and wearing nice clothes. Then, I sit on my mattress. I zoned off for a while and didn’t realize umma enter my room.

“Hyunnie?” Umma called me.

“Huh? Umma, when you enter my room?” I asked umma.

“Umma already called you when umma enter your room but umma see you are zoning off. What happen dear?” Umma asked me.

“Nothing umma.” I said that.

“Hhhmm… Okay umma will not force you to tell it if you don’t want. If you can’t keep it anymore umma always beside you and even your appa.” Umma said that to me.

I hug umma tightly. Umma is the only one really know what I feel right now. I really need someone and umma is the best person in the world who always beside me.

“Umma have something to tell you.” Umma said that to me.

“What is it umma?” I asked umma.

“Firstly umma and appa want to say sorry because of us you are the one suffer all of this.” Umma said that to me leaving me blur right now.

“Wae umma like that?” I still asked umma.

“Hhmm….. What happen to you is about a revenge from Jae Kyung’s family to us.” Umma said that make my eyes widen.

“What you said umma? Wae Jae Kyung's family want to have revenge to our family? What umma and appa do until her family take revenge?” I asked umma with full of question playing on my mind.

“This is because Jae Kyung is your sister. You all have same dad. That’s why Jae Kyung’s family take revenge to us because Jae Kyung does not get any appa’s love and appa love you more than Jae Kyung.” Umma said that to me.

“What?! Seriously, Jae Kyung is my sister?” I asked umma full of shock.

“Nae dear. Jae Kyung is your sister. Appa already did DNA test when Jae Kyung still in her mother womb and the result is positive that Jae Kyung is your appa's daughter. Then, after four months, umma pregnant of you.” Umma said that to me.

“That’s why Jae Kyung takes revenge on me and her mother take revenge on umma and appa.” I said that.

“Umma really sorry because of umma and appa you also involve in this conflict.” Umma said that to me.

“I really don’t know and what to respond.” I said that to umma.

“Umma know that you will shock hearing that is the actual fact.” Umma said that to me.

I really feel shock when umma told me that Jae Kyung is my sister. Same appa but different umma. I really don’t know if I should call her unnie or not. Umma always told me to be respect with others. Jae Kyung, the one who always create problem for me is own my sister. I can’t believe that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my beloved subbies and my readers.....

sorry for not update because of study but finally I'm done with my SPM 2013 Examination and I also done with my high school year in Malaysia. After this my appa said that my family will moving back to our homeland Seoul, South Korea since appa have to wok back there after almost 5 years working in Malaysia. Malaysia such a beautiful country. I really love Malaysia since Malaysia is my second home after Korea. I really gonna miss everything in Malaysia especially my friends. They all really nice to me. I also gonna miss Malaysian food. Aigoo~!!!!!!

okay... please do subscribe if you love and like this story and leave comment because your comment really make me happy and excited type for the next chapter....