Chapter 20

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV-

As the next morning come. I already get ready go to college. Once I done dress up, I help umma in the kitchen preparing breakfast for us. Once we done, appa joins us who already in the kitchen to eat our breakfast. Appa already know about that and advise me to take care of myself. I just nodded my head understand what appa said to me. Once I done eat my breakfast, I help umma washing the dishes and ready leave to college.

"Umma! Appa! I'm leaving to college!" I said loudly.

"Okay dear be careful!" Umma said to me.

"Okay!" I said.

I'm using stairs went down the apartment. Like my usual day, I will take bus to college but then someone making me shock with back hugging me until I scream loudly.

"Okay.... Okay... That's me." Daehyun said to me.

"You always make me shock like this. What if I really get heart attack?" I scolded him.

"Okay jagi. I promise I won't do that again." Daehyun said to me.

"You always promise but never do it." I said.

"Okay this time I'm serious." Daehyun said to me.

"Okay but keep your promise. If you do that again, don't talk to me." I said to him.

"Come, we go to college together." Daehyun said and I just nodded my head agree to come to college with him since Daehyun and I are officially couple now..

I sit at passenger seat while Daehyun's drive his car leaving my housing area. 

"Daehyunnie, did the rest of B.A.P and Secret know that we are now official couple." I asked Daehyun.

"They all does not know. I didn't answer their call and reply their message." Daehyun said.

"Same goes to me. I off my phone." I said.

"It's okay. They will happy about us since we always the most wanted to be couple among us. They get what they want and I also get what I want." Daehyun said that.

Then, we arrive at our college. I'm walking first leaving Daehyun behind. Suddenly, Daehyun interlace our finger and enter the college. We get some attention from the students in our college. I feel embarrassed that time. Daehyun bring us where the rest of B.A.P members and Secret members are located.

“Hi you all.” Daehyun greet all of them and seat on the empty spot.

“Omo~! What is going on here?” Him Chan said.

“Ehem…. Ehem… I’m going to announce to you all that me and Hyunnie are official couple.” Daehyun said in one breath.

“Our wish is come true. Finally both of you are together. Chukahaeyo.” Yong Guk said that to us.

“See I told you all right that one day both of them are together.” Zinger said that.

“Okay…. Okay…” Young Jae said like he already lose in a game.

“Whatever Young Jae-ah.” Zinger said that to Young Jae.

“You all, I’m going to my class first.” I said and get up but Daehyun grab my wrist.

“Waeyo?” I asked him and look at him.

“I walk you to your class.” Daehyun said that to me.

“Gwenchana. I can go by myself.” I said that to Daehyun.

“Woah~! Daehyun is changed because of Hyunnie.” Him Chan said.

“Shut up~!” I said that to them.

“It’s okay. Just be like usual okay.” I said to Daehyun.

“That the past and now let me walk you to your class.” Daehyun said that and he still don’t want to give up with his decision.

“No need.” I said stubbornly to him.

“Gwenchana Hyunnie. This is your first time. Just let your beloved boyfriend do what he wants.” Ji Eun suddenly said that to me.

“See Ji Eun is on my side.” Daehyun said that to me.

“Okay….” I said finally give up with Daehyun.

Daehyun hold my hand and walk to my class. Once again all the students looking at us and start gossiping about me and Daehyun. Once we reach at my class, Daehyun let go my hand.

“Thanks.” That’s what I said to Daehyun.

“No need to. After class, wait for me like usual. Okay. Bye jagi see you later.” Daehyun said that and quickly kiss my cheek and run away from me before I could grab him.

I blush and get in my class and sits at my usual seat. Then, Seung Ah come and seat beside me. I didn’t dare to look at her. I wonder if she and Rainbow group know about me and Daehyun.

“I heard you and Daehyun start dating?” Seung Ah asked me.

I didn’t answer her and mind my own business.

“Are you deaf or what? Didn’t hear what I asked you?” Seung Ah said and grab my face so that I can look at her face.

“Answer me.” Seung Ah said that to me.

I didn’t answer but just nodded my head.

“Wow…. Wow…. So, that’s true that Jung Daehyun and Kim Jae Hyun are dating right now. Unbelievable. But it’s okay. I will tell Jae Kyung about this.” Seung Ah said that.

My lecturer come and continue with her lesson. I focus on my study and ignore Seung Ah who is keep looking at me cause to feel uncomfortable.  After almost 4 hours in the class, finally the class dismiss.

“Okay class I want you all to do assignment based on this topic and make sure that you all do it. Do not cheat or copy from friends even you get the same information with your friends. Noted that okay and that’s all class dismiss.” The lecturer said and leave the class.

I pack all my stuffs and one by one students say goodbye to me. I just reply them either okay or nodded my head only. Once I done, Seung Ah stops me from leaving the class..

“What do you want?” I asked her.

“Nothing just want to play with you that’s all. I like playing with you. You are the one who really easy for us and make our stuff done.” Seung Ah said that to me.

“I don’t have time for that.” I said that to Seung Ah.

“But you still have time with your friends.” Seung Ah said that to me.

Before I could say something, my phone ringing as I just receive a text message from Daehyun. Before I can reply to his message, Seung Ah takes my phone from me.

“The text from the lover boy.” Seung Ah said that and start typing something on my phone.

“What are you doing with my phone? Give it back to me.” I said that to Seung Ah and trying to get back my phone..

“Here you are your phone.” Seung Ah said and leave me after she gives to me my phone back.

I look at my phone and see that she reply Daehyun’s message. She send that I will straight going home. No need to wait for him.

“Aish~! Eotteokke. What should I say to him if I meet him.” I mumbled.

Then, I type sorry so that he will not get angry with me. Then, once again I receive text message from him that he say it’s okay and make sure I be careful when I'm going home.  I exit the college area and taking bus home. When I arrive at my house, I see that umma and appa not home yet. I enter my room and clean myself before focus doing my assignments.

-No One POV-

“I WANT YOU TO DIVORCE HER. YOU ARE MINE!” A woman said to a man right in front of her.

“I don’t want Yura. I really love Ji Min.” The man said to the woman who is yelling hust now.

“Just because you love her so much you leave me when I’m pregnant your child.” The woman said that to a man.

“I didn’t realize what I’m doing to you because the strong liquor affected me so much.” The man said that to the woman.

“What a excuse.” The woman said.

“You are the one force my husband did that to you just because the liquor affected my husband so much. You love my husband don’t you? You can’t accept that my husband choose me instead of you.” The man’s wife said that to the woman.

“Yeah! I hate that when he choose you instead of me. I really love him but he just too blind to notice it because of you.” The woman said that and point her finger the man's wife.

“Your love is not a real love that just your obsession.” The man said that to the woman.

“I don’t care. I want you back to me. If not I will ask my daughter to harm your daughter, Kim Jae Hyun.” The woman said that to the couple.

“What?! You can’t do anything to my daughter. She does not know anything about us.” The man said that to the woman.

“My daughter will do anything to your daughter if you did not come back to me. If you back to me then, I will let go your daughter.” The woman said that to the man.

“I will not going to you and let do anything to my family especially my daughter.” The man said that to the woman.

“Hhmmm…. Depends on the situation. If not just wait and see what will happen to your beloved daughter.” The woman said and start to leave the couple.

Both of them walking to the balcony and see the woman get into her car and leaving. Both of them let out a sigh and thinking what will do next.

“What are we gonna do jagi? I won’t let Yura hurt our daughter.” The woman said to his husband.

“I don’t know. I’m worried about Hyunnie.” The man said to his beloved wife.

“Both of us really worried about Hyunnie. I will be beside you if anything happen to our family.” The woman said to his husband.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong to all my beloved subbies and readers....

welcome for new subbies who just subscribe to my story...... and even upvote this story....

here is the update~! sorry if too boring..... *bow* 

I hope that all of you will leave any comment  or any feedback to me.

Sometimes I feel don't want to update anymore because when I'm update there no one leave any comment whether the chapter is okay or not? Boring or not? 

Hhmm... gwenchanayo..... I will try to update more next time...

I gotta go.. bye....

^O^