Chapter 61

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Daehyun POV- 

Its been 4 hours already my wife in the operating room. All of us really worried about her. My twin already fall asleep on my lap waiting for their mommy. Then, the doctor incharge for my wife come out from the operating room. 

"How is my daughter?" Umma asked the doctor. 

"I will explain everything to all of you after she being transfer to her  ward." The doctor said that to umma.

Then my wife being push to her private ward. Thats what I told the doctor and the staff nurses to choose the private ward so that we don't disturb other patients at the normal ward. Once all of us in the private ward. I immediately sit beside her with my twin on my lap. 

"When will mommy wake up daddy?" My girl asking me. 

"Daddy also don't know when will mommy wake up. Lets pray for mommy so that mommy can wake up." I said that to my girl. 

I look at my wife. She looks not-so-pale after bloof transfusion. After about 30 minutes then the doctor incharge come to the ward checking for my wife's condition. 

"How is my wife doctor?" I asked the doctor. 

"Based from her past review on her health, your wife had been shoot on the same spot. Am I right or am I wrong?" The doctor said that to me. 

"Thats true. My wife had been shoot before. Anything badly happen?" I asked the doctor. 

"It is because the previous wound inside her is not completely heal even you see the outside of the wound look healing. Then she being shot in the same place cause her bleeding more. But she totally lucky because she being send here immediately plus your pray for her. I will check on her frequently due to her low blood pressure." The doctor said that. 

"When will mommy wake up doctor?" Daemin my boy asked the doctor. 

"Your mommy will wake up soon dear. Don't worry okay." The doctor said that to my boy. 

"Owh okay. Is there anything happen doctor?" I asked the doctor. 

"Actually I want to say congrates to Mr. Jung." The doctor said that to me. 

"Why? I don't get it." I asked to doctor. 

"Actually your wife is three month pregnant based on the result and further check up. Based on the scan, the baby is healthy. I think there because of baby miracle." The doctor said that to me.

"My wife is what?!" I asked the doctor again can't believe for what I heard just now. 

"Mrs. Jung is three month pregnant. Congrates Mr Jung." The doctor said that to me. 

"Omona~ I just can't believe that my wife is actually pregnant." I said that to the doctor. 

The doctor just give us smile and leave the ward but will come again for further observation on my wife. All of us look at each other can't believe that we just receive a good news. 

"Congrates dude." Young Jae said that to me.

"The third is arrive. We need to wait for six months. Omona~ can't wait." I heard Hyosung noona said. 

"Congrates Daehyun." Yongguk hyung said that  to me. 

"After this Daemin will become big brother and Dayoung will be big sister." 

"Our family is getting big." I heard my umma said that. 

I then make my way to my wife and kiss her forehead. Then, I place my palm on my wife's still flat tummy and I kiss her still flat tummy. 

"Daddy won't let anyone to hurt you and your mommy. Daddy will protect you and your mommy. Growing healthy my baby. Your uncles and your aunties already excited about you." I said that and smiling happily. 

I look at everyone who are totally excited about my wife's pregnancy and keep congratulating me for having new member of the family. 

-Your POV- 

I look surrounding me. I totally don't know and had no idea where I am right now. I just make my way walking around. Am I dead already? I hope that I didn't dead yet because I am really miss my husband and my twin. I want to meet them. Then, I was looking for any direction to where should I go. Then I saw a little kid running toward me. I level myself as same the little kid height. 

"Hey little one. Are you alone here? Where is your parent?" I asked the little one. 

What shocking me is when I heard the little kid....

"Mommy~ We will meet soon. Take care mommy. Take care of me mommy. Daddy is waiting for mommy. I also can't wait to see daddy, big brother Daemin and big sister Dayoung. I love you mommy." The little kid said that to me. 

Before I could say anything, the little kid kiss my cheek and running away from me. I thought I can catch up to the little kid but then suddenly around me turn black. Then I open my eyes and look surrounding me. Am I dreaming just now? Why it feels so real? I hold my head feeling slightly headache.

"Hyunnie is wake up. Call the doctor." I heard that is Himchan oppa. 

"Hey honey. Are you okay?" I heard my husband  and look at him. 

Then the doctor come and checking on me. 

"How are you feeling Mrs. Jung?" The doctor asked me.

"Feeling so much pain from my shoulder area and feeling slightly headache." I told the doctor. 

"Okay noted. The wound is still fresh and need to be treat carefully. From the data I get, you had been shoot on the same area previously. This time also being shoot on the same area. These need to be more careful to be treat do that there will be no antibacterial infections. The staff nurses will help to clean the wound frequently and your blood pressure is still low. Get more rest right now." The doctor said that to me.

"Any painkiller can I take to ease the pain?" I asked the doctor. 

"The only painkiller that you can take is paracetamol. I will prescribed that and let the pharmacist on call get your medicine ready." The doctor said that to me. 

"Only paracetamol. Can I take the stronger painkiller like celecoxib or etoricoxib?" I asked the doctor. 

"Based on your condition, the only painkiller that only work on you only paracetamol. In your history also you have gastric problem so any NSAID group will only getting worse on you. It will disturb the gastric if you still taking NSAID group. " The doctor said that to me. 

I just nooded my head understand to what to doctor said just now. The doctor leave my ward then I look at everyone inside my ward. 

"Anything you want right now?" I heard my husband asking me. 

"Still okay but my head feels like being hitting right now." I said that to him.

"If anything you want tell me okay." My husband said that to me. 


"How long I been sleeping?" I asked all of them.

"About nine hours maybe."  I heard umma said that.

"Owh thats so long. What happen to Min Hyuk after I passed out?" I asked Daehyun, my husband. 

"After you being shooted by that bastard, you passed out. That bastard name Min Hyuk nah also being shooted on his leg then being arrested by the police." Daehyun told me. 

"Then....?" I still asked him to continue his story. 

"You being taken immediately to the hospital. You loss a lot of blood. You being in the operating room for almost four hours. You also got blood transfusion. You should thank Yongguk hyung, Ji Eun noona, Himchan hyung and Yoonhye because they are donating their blood to help you." Daehyun said that to me. 

"Seriously?! Omona~ thank you guyz. I really appreciate that. I don't how to pay all your kidness." I said that to them.

"Its okay no need to pay anything. As long as you are safe that should be enough." Yoonhye said that to me. 

"After this you need to be more careful okay. Thinking about yourself before others." Jae Kyung said that to me. 

"Okay noted that boss." I said that. 

"Seriously you need to be extra careful okay. I'm really worried about your safetiness." Daehyun said that to me. 

"I promise okay. I will be more careful." I said that to my husband. 

Then, Daehyun kiss me on my forehead and place his palm on my flat tummy. Leaving me confuse right now. The way Daehyun rubbing his palm on my tummy make me thing about my dream. Is that any possibility or that just a dream. I just look at him. 

"Waeyo?" Daehyun look at me when I look at him.

"Nothing. I feel something weird on your action." I said that to him. 

"I think it is time to tell your wife don't you." I heard my mother-in-law said that. 

"What is that?" I asked and look at everyone having the same expression. 

"Anything that you didn't tell me?" I asked Daehyun. 

Daehyun then kiss me on my forehead and doing the same action leaving me so in deep confuse. 

"After this you really need to be very careful you know. I am really worried and can't even forgive if anything happen to you." Daehyun said that to me. 

"Okay I understand. But why? I don't get it." I asked Daehyun. 

Then Daehyun place his palm on my flat tummy like caressing something on that. I feel like my mind shut down automatically. I just look at him. Then, Daehyun take a deep breath like he was waiting to say something to me. 

"This because......" Daehyun daid halfly and look at him while me still waiting for what he is trying to say.

"I told you that you should be more careful because.. That's because you are carrying my baby right now. Its here." Daehyun said that to me and still doing the same action. 

"Seriously?! You are not joking right?!" I asked him still can't believe for what I heard just now. 

"Yes honey. You already carrying this for three month." Daehyun said that to me.

I lost my words and immediately hug my husbands. I cried happily when I know about this news. Because of my pregnancy, I forgot about my pain on my shoulder. Then, Daehyun release me from hugging, I winch in pain. Then my wound is start to bleed again but I don't care about that because I am too happy. 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

                                                                           

Hey guys here is another update~!!!! Thank you for those who keep supporting me. I really appreciate that from thr bottom of my heart... Love you guyz.. Yeah thats right I am really busy with work and study until I don't have time to update this story. I'm sooooo sorry to my dear readers.... ㅠㅠ Hope you guyz can wait for this story to be finish.. 

 -your authornim HyeunKimmy- =)