Chapter 58

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV- 

After that stalker of mine end up the phone call, he looks at me directly to where I am sitting. 

"See, your husband already make his decision to divorce you. Don't you feel happy to heard about that." Min Hyuk said that to me.

I didn't say anything but just silently cry. I really hope that my husband can really understand to what happen around us. I didn't mean to ask any divorce from him or any separation from him. I did this to save him and our twin. 

"Why are you crying my dear ? After this you will be free and we are getting married once Daehyun divorce you. I will take you as my wife. About our twin, I will take full responsibility to take care of them." He said that to me again. 

I still shut up my mouth. Don't feel like to answer any of his. He then show me a wedding dress, the wedding ring and saying what wedding theme he wants. He really imagine to have a wedding with me. Seriously I am not ready any of this. He then pulls me to follow him to where he suppose to meet Daehyun. 

"Don't you dare to do anything hurt to my husband. You heard me this right. I am really begging you." I said that to him after both of us enter a car that is belongs to him.

"I promise that I will not do anything to him until he divorce you. If he don't fulfil what he had promise then you will know what will happen to him." He said that to me. 

I didn't say anything back to him but deep inside my I silently pray my husband safety out there. 

-Daehyun POV- 

After that stupid phone call, I told everybody about what that kidnapper of my wife said to me.

"Don't you think that is a trap?" Himchan hyung said that to me. 

"I really don't know. He really want me to divorce Hyunnie." I said that. 

"Don't you guys feeling anything between all of this happen?" Yongguk hyung said that. 

"What is it Yongguk-ah?" Himchan hyung said that. 

"Okay let's figure out all of this. This kidnapper of Hyunnie didn't ask for any single money but the only one he wants is Hyunnie. Don't you think this guys only want Hyunnie and keep asking our Daehyun to divorce his wife." Yongguk hyung said that. 

"Thats sound a creepy stalker." Hyosung noona said that. 

"Is Hyunnie friend with any other guy instead of us?" Jae Kyung asking. 

"Not sure." All B.A.P members including me and Secret members said that. 

"But...." Ji Eun suddenly said making all of us confuse. 

"But what honey?" Yongguk hyung said that to Ji Eun his wife. 

"If I'm not mistaken there is only one guy be friend with her but I can't remember any details." Ji Eun said that. 

Then Ji Eun try recall any memories back then. Each of us try to remember it as well but failed. All of us assume that that kidnaper had develop his feeling to my Hyunnie. Then we plan it out what are we gonna do once we arrive at the place where the kidnapper asked me to wait. Deep inside me I keep silently pray for my wife safety. I really worried plus missing her so much. I look at my twin who are sleeping at my lap and I hugging both of them. 

"Daddy promise that daddy will bring mommy home for both of you. Daddy will not let anything happen to your mommy." I said that to my twin and kiss both of their forehead. 

                                                                           

Hey guys here is a short update after I didn't update this story of mine. I am really busy with work and study until I don't have time to update this story. I'm sooooo sorry to my dear readers.... ㅠㅠ Hope you guyz can wait for this story to be finish.. 

 -your authornim HyeunKimmy- =)