Chapter 9

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV- 

I am sitting together with Secret members. I help them giving my ideas on their assignment which they need to make a video about them and can be include in their music video. We all waiting for B.A.P to arrive. I still revise my notes since the exam just around the corner. Some of my classmates will come and asks me about the topic that they all don't know and understand which I can help them with my ability and knowledge. After I explain to them, they thanked to me and I looking back to Secret members. I can see that all my Secret members stress with their own work.

"Aish~! I'm so stress right now!" Hyosung said and ruffle her hair.

"Me too!" Zinger said agree with Hyosung.

"This time just simple exam not like final exam. When final exam come there will be a lot of stressful time to cover all the subject." I said to them.

"Okay... You always the positive girl. I really like you Hyunnie. You are such my motivation." Ji Eun said.

All B.A.P members finally arrive. As usual their crazy fan girls will chasing after them. Such a childish right. They all come and seat at our usual table. 

"Good morning girls." Young Jae said.

"Good morning guys." We all said in unison.

"Hey, have you heard about the news on our college website?" Young Jae asked us.

"What is it?" Sun Hwa asking him back.

"Our college will have a new girl groups. They all new students in our college." Yong Guk said to us.

"I bet the girl groups is same popular like Secret." Him Chan said.

"How many all of them?" I asked.

"From our college website. There are seven girls. I bet those girls is beautiful and y." Him Chan said.

"What darling? I didn't hear it." Hyosung said and pinch Him Chan's ear.

"Sorry darling. I just want to see your jealous face when I said like that." Him Chan said to Hyosung.

"When those group will come to our college?" I asked them.

Before none of them could say anything some fan boys screaming like idiot and crazily and I can hear some ' wooo~!' from the boy students in this college. I just shooked my head and look away from the noisy sound and my all best friends already look at where the noisy sound come from.

"What they all screaming about? If Secret or B.A.P, you all already here." I said it.

"See those the new girl group in our college had arrive. I heard they all the most popular group in their previous college. I don't know how the Secret and B.A.P reputations in this college. They all come from well-known, rich family." A students beside our table said that to her friends.

We all heard that and look at the new girl group who are entering the cafe. I can see from their style they all from rich family. They all seat at the table in front of us. 

"See I told you right that they all really beautiful." Young Jae said.

Suddenly, we see one of boy students come to their table and ask about them. After that, one of the member of the group stand up and say something.

"Why you all chasing after us since we are still new here?" The girl said.

"We all want to know more about you." The boy said.

"Okay, I think since all the students here. We all will introduce ourselves, We all called our group as Rainbow, the most popular group in our previous college." The girl said and seat back on her seat.

"They all known as Rainbow. They all cute also." Young Jae said.

We all stand up and went to our class. We all walk separately and I went to my class. I seat at my usual table and plug in my earphone. After 15 minutes, the  lecturer come with one of the Rainbow member group. 

"Good morning class." My lecturer greet us.

"Good morning Mrs. Park." My class said in unison.

"Today we have new girl in our class. She get into this class because of her reputation in her prevoius college really impressive and hope you all willing to accept her. Come here and introduce yourself." Mrs, Park said.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Oh Seung Ah. Nice to meet you." Seung Ah said.

"Wow~ She look so cute. Ji Eun also will lose to her." A boy said.

"Okay enough. Seung Ah you can seat beside Jae Hyun. Jae Hyun put up your hand." Mrs. Park said to me.

I put up my hand and see Seung Ah coming towards my table and seat beside me. We all focus on Mrs. Park class. After 4 hours in the class, finally the class ended. We all pack our stuff and get ready to out from the class.

"Hey, we are a partner and we don't know each other." I heard Seung Ah said.

"Okay, let me introduce myself. My name is Kim Jae Hyun and just call me whatever you want but based on my name only not other than that." I said to her and give her my smile. 

"I think you know me right after my intoduction in the class." Seung Ah said.

"Yeah, you are Oh Seung Ah, one of Rainbow group." I said to her.

We all walking out from the class and still continue our talking.

"Jae Hyun, who is the most popular group in this college?" Seung Ah asked me.

"The popular group in this college in my own best friends. They all B.A.P, the most popular boy group in our college and Secret, the most popular girl group in this college. Since your group here, I don't know what will happen to their popularity." I said and entering the cafe.

"Why you said so? We can be friends right?" Seung Ah said that to me.

"Owh~ that's really sure but I don't know will my best friends accept that or not." I said and sit at the cafe while waiting for my best friends.

"Owh~ They all will accept it. Maybe." Seung Ah said.

"Hahaha~! Just wait and see only." I said.

"Since you are they all best friends maybe you are also popular right since you friend with them and you are in Secret group. Am I right?" Seung Ah said.

"Actually I'm not popular like them. That's my decision to be simple girl and not as popular girl. They already asked me to be but I don't want. I want to concentrate more on my study." I said to them.

I can see that my best friends coming to Seung Ah and me seat but I can see that Seung Ah group also with my best friends. They all coming to our place. 

"Hey Hyunnie." Hyosung said and hugging me.

"Who is she? Is she also Secret members?" One of Seung Ah group members asking.

"Owh~ This is my best friends. She is our best friends." Hyosung said and point to Secret and B.A.P.

"Owh~ I see." She said.

"Seung Ah, you always with her or what?" She asks Seung Ah.

"Yes, she my partner in the class." Seung Ah said.

"Owh~!" She said.

We all seat together at one table and chatting towards each other.

"Owh~! I forgot to introduce myself to you." The girl said.

"Hi, I'm Woori."

"I'm No Eul."

"I'm Ji Sook."

"Yoon Hye and nice to meet you."

"Hyun Young"

"Hi, I'm Jae Kyung, the leader of Rainbow group. Nice to meet you."

"Hi, I'm Jae Hyun." I said to them.

After we had long chatting, Rainbow group excuse themselves and we also excused ourselves. We all went a separated way. We all walking to the car park. While we are going there, Daehyun keep teasing me. I laugh together with them. Daehyun suddenly wrap his hands around my waist and tickle me there.

"Yah~! Stop please. It so embarrassing." I said to him.

"Hahaha~! My life will not light up if I didn't tease you." Daehyun said that to me.

The rest of B.A.P members and Secret members just shook their head and laughing at our attitude. Without they all realization, Jae Kyung look at Jae Hyun with full of hatred from where they at.

"*She think she will forever happy like that. Let see what will happen to the happy Jae Hyun after this. Let's the game start.*" Jae Kyung thought.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong my dear beloved subbies and my silent readers....

Here is the update. I think the drama is coming up...... 

I hope this chapter is okay........

Hey you all, I'm here in Taiwan for B.A.P LIVE ON EARTH IN TAIWAN tomorrow....... I'm super excited for tomorrow....

Thanks to my uncle buying those ticket for me.... 

I still feel want to update but my mind stuck and I have to take my shower to refresh myself........

Thanks for those who subscribe and please don't be shy to leave any comment... I won't bite or angry with all your comment......

^O^