Chapter 1

As Long As We Are Still Together

-Your POV- 

"Rrrriiiinnngggg~!!!!!! Rrrrriiiiinnggggg~!!!" My alarm clock ringing loudly. I slammed it hard until it stop ringing. I open my sleepy eyes when I see the sunlight shining brightly in my room. I get off from the comfy bed and tidy my own bed. After that, I grab my 'Hello Kitty' towel and entering the bathroom. After I spend almost 15 minutes in the bathroom, I get out from it and walk to the closet. I get my clothes. I just grab a pair of jeans and V-neck white T-shirt and a long-sleeveless black cardigan. I grab my bag and went to the kitchen. I greet my beloved parent.

"Good morning appa, umma." I greet them my morning wish to them like usual.

"Good morning my baby girl." My appa said it to me.

"What class that you have today?" My umma asking me when I'm about to eat my favourite cereal breakfast.

"Uhhhhmmm.... Today I have Hematology. I want to study about blood, the blood-forming organs, and the blood diseases. " I said to my umma.

"Aigoo~! My baby girl is seriously want to be as a doctor?" My appa said that to me.

"Of course I want to be as a doctor. I want to help all the people." I said to my parent about my dream.

"Okay. I will not stop your dream. Just keep do it and don't give up." My appa said it to me.

"I will appa." I said and continue eating my breakfast.

My appa already want to go work. I can see how lovey dovey my parent is. Sometimes I feel so jealous about them. When I already finish my breakfast I help my umma clean up the table. When we are finish, I already need to entering my class today. I kiss my umma on the cheek and put on my sneakers and I walk to the near bus stop . I wait for the bus patiently. About 10 minutes for waiting, finally the bus arrive. I get in the bus. The journey take only 20 minutes to the Seoul International College where I was studying. I get off the bus and walking to the cafeteria. When I was about reach there, suddenly I can hear that all the girls screaming like fan girls and hysteria. I already know what is the matter. That's of course the B.A.P and Secret had arrive. The most famous boy and girl group in the college. I just ignore them. I decide just straight to my class which is will be in laboratory today. I enter the lab and see just only a few students there checking for the notes before the class start and some of them chatting. I also just open my very thick Hematology reference book review the chapter. I glance at my wrist watch and still have 30 minutes for the class start. I listen to my favourite songs while read all the notes. Suddenly, I got  a message from Ji Eun.

From Ji Eun : Hyunnie, where are you? Still laying on the bed huh?

I laugh at the message that Ji Eun send to me. I reply to her message.

From Jae Hyun : I'm in the laboratory. I already arrive here 20 minutes ago.

I click the send button and the message send. I continue read the notes. When not only 1 minute, I got a new message.

From Ji Eun : Come to the cafeteria. We all waiting for you.

My reply,

From Jae Hyun : I will be there soon. Just wait okay. =)

I click the send button and get out from the laboratory. I make my way to the cafeteria. When I arrive there, I'm searching for them. I see that Ji Eun wave her hand. I make my way to them. When I arrive, I can see that there is Secret group and B.A.P group are sitting at usual table.

"Hyunnie, you are running from us right?" Yong Guk, the leader of B.A.P asking me.

"Huh? No. I didn't run away. Why should I run away from you all." I said at him.

"You are ignoring us just a few minutes when you are entering this college." Young Jae said.

"Owh~ That one. Of course I run away. I don't want your crazy fan girl chase after me if they see me with you all." I said that to them.

"Secret group always with us. There is nothing happen." Jong Up said.

"Secret is the famous girl group in this college. Of course there will not anything happen to them. They is popular just like you all. If me just an ordinary girl." I said to them.

"That's why I want you to join us." Ji Eun said to me.

"Sorry. I can't accept it. I come to this college just want to study not to be popular." I said to them didn't mean to hurt them by my words.

"Hyunnie, you are so nerd." Himchan said to me.

"I don 't care. Okay you all I have class. I don't want to be late at for my class. See you all later okay." I said to them and leave all of them. 

I walk back to the laboratory. When I enter, there is already full with the students. I sit back at my place. The lecturer comes make the class in silent.

"*Perfect timing. Luckily I arrive here early if not my like will be like a hell.*"  I thought inside.

The lecturer are really strict with her information. She give all the notes. It's about 3 hours study like a hell. I feel really boring.  When about 5 minutes more to the class end, the lecturer remind all the medic students that we should prepare one experimental design about what we learn today. The class end. I pack all my stuff and get off the laboratory. I was about to leave the college area, suddenly all B.A.P including Secret are scaring me until I scream like seeing a ghost.

"Yah~! How dare you all do that to me!" I yell at all of them.

"Ooppps~! Someone is getting angry." Zelo, the cute B.A.P maknae said that.

"You all~!!!!" I yell again and chasing all of them. 

I chase all of them like a crazy girl. I'm so tired chasing all of them and I give up chasing them and ignore them and start make my way home. Seems like B.A.P and Secret can feel that I'm on my way home start chasing me. That's my turn to walk as fast as I can. 

"Hyunnie.... We all sorry." Young Jae said to me.

I ignore them like I didn't hear what they say.

"Hyunnie~!" It's Sun Hwa turn called my nickname.

I still remain the same just want to play with them.

"Hyunnie.... We all sorry okay." Daehyun said as he suddenly walk beside me.

"No, I don't want. Luckily I have no heart attack if not I might be die there you know." I said to him. 

"You really don't want accept our sorry?" Daehyun asking me again.

"Yes." I said.

"Okay.... You don't want to accept it. I will make you accept it." Daehyun said at me.

All of B.A.P and Secret feel weird what Daehyun say just now. Including me. I don't understand it and confused. I just walk away from him. I got a chance turn back to see what all of them doing. I see that all of them discussing something. I turn back and continue walking. Suddenly I feel someone caught my waist make my shock. I see that Daehyun is caught me. He back hugging me. 

"Yah~! What are you doing?" I'm asking him.

"I will make you accept our sorry." Daehyun said. 

"Huh?" That only I can respond.

Actually he tickles me. That is my most weakness spot. He tickles me in the open place. 

"Yah~! Stop.... Stop... It ticklish!" I said.

"No stop unless you accept it." Daehyun said.

"No, that's unfair for doing this. Please stop... Ahhhh~! " My mind already loose.

"Say sorry then I will stop." Daehyun said.

"Okay... Okay.... I accept all of you sorry... Please stop.. It's so ticklish." I said to him. 

"Good girl...." Daehyun said and he stops tickle me.

I was in all messy with my hair all over my face. I pull my hair band and tied back my hair.

"It so unfair!" I yell at them.

"It's okay Hyunnie. You are so cute when I'm tickle you. You want some more?" Daehyun said at me.

"No thanks." I said it.

"Hyunnie, you and Daehyun are really cute together. I like both of you." Hyosung said at me.

"*It's hard for me to admit that Daehyun is really.... really... already steal my heart. I hope what Hyosung said will be happen in reality life.*" I thought inside.

As we all arrive at my apartment housing area, I bid them goodbye.

"Bye you all. Take care. See you all tomorrow okay." I said to them.

"Okay. See you tomorrow. Bye." All of them said and leave.

I get into the elevator and push the 5th floor button. When the elevator stop at the 5th floor, I get off the elevator and straight to my house. I insert the key and open the door and I close it properly. I make my way to my bedroom and laying myself on my bed. My mind keep replaying the scene between me and Daehyun. I can't forget about it and just smile like a idiot. I grab my towel and take the shower to refreshing myself. When I'm done, I'm wearing cute pajamas and combing my long hair. Once I finish, I went to the kitchen. I open the refrigerator and take a can of soya bean milk. When I close the refrigerator, I see one sticky note paste on it. 

To my baby Jae Hyunnie :

Umma and appa will be home late because your appa's friends ask him dinner together. You can take care yourself right? Just cook what ever you want or order a fast food for you to eat. Make sure you are eat okay. I don't want you tell me that you are having the gastric pain. Remember what I said. 

                                                                                                                          Love from umma and appa.

I enter back to my room. I'm doing my experimental design and all the college works and assignments. I just spend 3 hours to finish all of it. When I finish all of it, I open my laptop and online my e-mail. I can see that my Ji Eun and Hyosung tag my picture with Daehyun. I smile when see the picture. When I was about to logout, Ji Eun send a message via your e-mail. 

Ji Eun =P : How was the picture nice?

Jae Hyunnie <3 : I like it. Nice picture.

Ji Eun =P : You all really look like a sweet couple. I'm envy with you.

Jae HYunnie <3 : You cannot envy with my. I actually should be envy with you that you have Bang Yong Guk in your life.

Ji Eun =P : It will be not as a surprise if you and Daehyun are together. 

Jae Hyunnie <3 : ....... Ji Eun I'm sleepy. We can chat tomorrow. See you tomorrow. Bye. 

I send the last message then logout. I lay on my bed hugging a teddy bear that Daehyun give me during my 15 years old birthday. My mind keep digest what Ji Eun trying to say. I ignore it than slowly fall sleep. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong my lovely subscriber and silent reader... (^_^)

First chapter is up. What do you all think about it? 

Please subscribe if you like it and leave a comment so that I can improve in this story. 

This me -HyeunKimmy- <3 you all....