They are back!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon

At Daragon's House

Everyone is inside the house,talking and relaxing when.............

TOPBOM:TOPBOM IN THE HOUSE!

Everyone:Hey Welcome Back!

The girls:We missed you Bom unnie!!!! (Hugs Bom)

TOP:Hey be careful!

Dara:What?

CL:What do you mean TOP oppa?

TOPBOM starts to giggle.

TOP:Can I hold baby Changri?

CL:Of course Oppa!

TOP:(holds baby Changri) Wow he is just so cute!

Bom:My turn! (Holds baby Changri) Hello little Changri.I am your auntie Bom!

Sohee:So what was the ''hey be careful'' thing you were taunting to us about?

Bom:Well I....(TOP interrupts)

TOP:SHE IS PREGNANT!

Bom:HEY! I was supposed to say that! (Glares at him)

Everyone:WHAT?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Jiyong:This fast?!

Seungri:Remind me how many days you two have been married?

Daesung:Are you serious?!

Taeyang:So there is now gonna be two babies?

Sohee:Unnie that's great!!!!

Dara:Another Baby!!!!

Jiyong:You could have been pregnant yourself Dara!

Dara:Oh shut up Jiyong!

CL:Unnie are you sure you are ready for this? I mean hello I just got over the pregnancy thing and it is NOT easy at all.

Seungri:Good thing handling a pregnant woman Hyung since it will make you tired as hell.

CL:Excuse me?

Seungri:To be honest Chae it was tiring for me.

TOP: I can't believe I am gonna be a father!!!!!

Bom:Seriously when I told him that I was pregnant--Oh my god! (Laughs)

Minzy:How did you tell him unnie?

Sohee:Yeah I wanna know too unnie!

======================FLASHBACK=================

At a room

Bom:Umm, Honey I think there’s something that we really need to talk about.

TOP:What is it? (Looks worried)

Bom:Well you know after that night we had?

TOP:Fun night? (ertive grin)

Bom:Shut up! Anyway I.....I’m pregnant. (TOP Freezes) Tabi? (TOP is staring off into space.) Seunghyun? (TOP is still frozen) Okay, whenever you’re ready.

After reading a magazine Bom still finds TOP frozen while staring at her.

Bom:(closes her magazine) Can I get you some water?

TOP:......No thank you.

Bom:(Starts to cry) Don't you want me to be pregnant? Don't you want the baby? Our own baby! SAY SOMETHING GOD DAMN IT! (Angry)

TOP: I don't know what to say! We-we used a .

Bom: I know. I know, but you know condoms only work like 97% of the time but why are we even concerned about the condoms? I mean we are married and now I'm pregnant so shouldn't it be a good thing?!

TOP:What? What? What?!! Well they should put that on the box!!!

Bom:(Groans)Still about the condoms eh! For your information they DO put that on the box!

TOP:No they don’t!!! (He runs to the bedroom to check and returns with his box of condoms.) Well they should put it in huge black letters!!!!

Bom:Okay Tabi come on let’s just forget about the condoms.Listen, you know what? I was really freaked out too when I found out but then later I was happy and thankful for this! I mean come on I'm having a family with the one person I love which is you! Aren't you happy with this?!

TOP:Freaked out? Hey no, I’m not freaked out! I'm just speechless!

Bom:(Sighs)You know what? Let’s just talk later.

TOP:No! No! I want to talk now! Okay! I'll just call the company.

Bom:Okay, you know maybe I should come back… (Starts to leave.)

TOP:(grabs her) Don't.

Bom:(stops) Okay.

TOP:So.

Bom:(Angry) So?! Is that all you gotta say?! I'm freakin' pregnant with a child and you're saying so?! How about the moment we had in Paris where you promised me about the kids and the happily ever after thing! (A/N=That moment is in Chapter 50!)

TOP laughs.

Bom:(Angry) WHAT THE IS SO FUNNY WHEN I AM SERIOUS CHOI SEUNGHYUN!!!!

TOP:(Hugs Bom) Oh my god! Your face was so funny!

Bom:Do you seriously think this is a big joke Seunghyun?

TOP:No I was joking with you! I'm so happy that you're pregnant! I really am. I mean we're gonna have a baby! I'm gonna be an appa and you're gonna be an umma! I'll warn you that I MIGHT spoil them so beware about that Bommie!

Bom:Oh my god you jerk! (Hits him) You scared me so much! I thought you didn't want the baby.Seriously never ever ever play that joke with me and I mean it!

TOP: I can't believe it!!! I wish it was a girl.I really want a girl.

Bom:Tabi we're gonna be happy with whatever we get you hear me!

TOP:Sure but I would PREFER a girl.

TOP knees down on the floor and caresses Bom's belly.

TOP:Hello this is your appa speaking to you now don't you bother umma okay.You be a good child.

Bom:Seunghyun I don't want you to play mean jokes like that with me ever again you hear me.

TOP:Yes Bommie I promise I won't.

Bom:God you scared me.

TOP:(Kisses her) Umma's pregnant now!

Bom:And Appa's being a big childish baby right now.

TOP:Umma don't you be mean to appa.

Bom:(Laughs) Why are you so childish?

TOP:Says the one who is childish herself.

Bom:Good point.

TOP: I can't believe we're gonna have a baby soon! It's gonna be great Bommie!!!! I'm so happy!

==========END OF FLASHBACK===========

Sohee:OPPA! If you really aren't happy or make unnie unhappy than be prepared to feel my anger!

Dara:Yeah oppa! That was a very mean joke!

Minzy:You are insensitive oppa! Unnie could have been feelings lots of negative emotions!

CL: Aren't we right boys?

The boys all look at each other.

Jiyong:Hyung.....GOOD JOKE!

Girls:WHAT?!

Seungri:Damn I should have done that.

Daesung: I know right.Imagine if I done that oh my god! (Laughs)

Taeyang:Now I wanna do that.

Minzy:YA! You wanna make me cry like that?

Daesung:No No I didn't mean that baby!

Minzy:You insensitive..!

Everyone gasps.

Jiyong:She just swore!!!!!

Daesung:Wow!

Seungri:So NOT expected from the youngest person in this gang.

TOP:Minzy you shouldn't swore.You're too young for that.

Taeyang:A child just swore!

Minzy:OH SHUT UP Oppa's and Daesung! I am NOT a child anymore! I'm 20 years old,who is married with a insensitive !

Jiyong:(Gasps) She just swore AGAIN!

Dara:Jiyongie SHUT UP! I didn't expect you to support TOP oppa on this matter but shame on you! You just had to congrats his mean behaviour.

Jiyong:Baby I was just joking.

Dara:Don't even talk to me now!

Jiyong:Santokki I was joking. (Dara doesn't speak) Hey I said I was joking Dara. (Dara doesn't speak and looks away) Don't do this to me Dara,I really hate it when you give me the silent treatment. (Dara still doesn't speak to him)  Sandara Kwon please speak to me!!!! Please! (Aegyo) Please Sandara!

Sohee:Oppa you should know that aegyo doesn't work on Dara unnie since she is a pro at it.

Jiyong:Damn it!

Seungri:Well I got my wife and Changri with me so we aren't fighting like them right Chae?

CL:(Sarcastic) Oh yeah obviously.

Seungri:Chae I'm sorry!

CL:You should be!

Sohee:Youngbae that was not nice at all.

Taeyang:Hey you don't see me like the other guys,all begging to their wifes and being dominated by their wifes.

Boys:HEY!

Taeyang: It's true! Jiyong hyung is begging for Dara noona to talk to him,Seungri is trying to get forgiveness from CL,TOP hyung is being all romantic to Bom noona and Minzy is swearing at Daesung,who is scared.Tsk Husbands I'm so glad I'm not one.

Daesung:Says the person who is a husband himself!

Jiyong:Yeah you're talking to your wife,Sohee!

Seungri:Don't talk mean about me and Chaerin!

TOP:Boys why don't we give him a little punishment? (Cracks his knuckles)

Taeyang:Kiss my you 4! (Runs out of the house)

TOP:BOYS GET HIM!

The 4 boys all runs out of the house to chase Taeyang.

Minzy:Can't believe TOP oppa is gonna be an appa now.

Sohee: Is it just me or is the immature ones getting to be fathers first?

CL:YA!

Bom:HEY.....Alright it is true though.

Dara:God I wonder who is gonna be pregnant next.

Minzy:Well we'll never know since we never expected CL unnie to be pregnant first but here is she with Changri.

Dara:Then we got Bom unnie to be pregnant.I wonder if it is a boy or a girl?

Bom: It wouldn't matter to us but Seunghyun prefers a girl while I prefer a boy!

CL:Unnie let me guide you though pregnancy.First of all=NOT EASY AT ALL!

Sohee:Oh My God! We were at the hospital when CL unnie was at labour and it scared the out of me.

Dara: I had to calm Minzy and Sohee but I was pretty frigtened by it myself.

CL: I am never having another kid again...(The girls look at her in a Yeah-You-Will look) Okay maybe I might but I might not.


With the boys

Taeyang:OW! Thanks for the hard beating guys.

TOP:Serves you right!

Jiyong:The girls can over-react at times so I think hyung's joke was really good.

Seungri: I know right.I,once,told CL that I wasn't gonna make her some pancakes and she took that seriously!

Daesung:Sometimes I don't know what to do to make the girls understand.

Taeyang:Sohee's like that too!

TOP:But I seriously I just found out on that day that condoms are like only 97% effective.

Taeyang:(shocked) What?

Seungri: I found out when I found out that CL was pregnant.I was pretty sure I used a but unfortunately it wasn't effective!

Taeyang:Whoa! Hey! Whoa!! Hold up! Are you serious?! So like 3% of the time they don’t even work?! Huh? They should put that on the box!

TOP:They do.

Taeyang:WHAT?! (Grabs his condoms from his pocket and looks) JUST !


Author=AYO! Author-Nim here! Happy moments for now since I don't want to make it sad everytime so here is just the gang being all happy! :D

Please do comment and tell me how you found this chapter.

Any requests you have about any of the couples please do tell me and I will fulfill your requests :)  

Until Next Time Bye Bye Now!!!!